Bring4th

Full Version: Declassified CIA Document on Gateway Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/...0016-5.pdf

To start with, page 25 is inexplicably missing, so something on that page kept it classified despite declassification.

Now then, I'm REALLY curious as to what everyone's opinion on this is, this would seem to indicate that there is on a scientific scale a discernible way to objectively measure Kundalini through brain activity and other physiological phenomenon.

What's more, this paper was written around June 9 1983.  This means that back in the 80's the CIA had the technology and means to measure such things as how much the brain bobs up and down inside the cranial fluid of the skull, and were so vividly aware of metaphysical reality being an actual REAL thing that they had experiments done to discover if people could utilize these realities/dimensions for intelligence gathering.  Again, back in the 1980's.  Plumbing Realities and Dimensions, in the 1980's...

They ultimately say that the success rate was too low to be useful, saying that such instances as gathering information like numbers on screens could be distorted due to imprints of past impressions on the area that might draw the user's observation to perceive those impressions rather than the present-time available perceptions.

This entire paper is rather interesting in that it divulges information about the nature of Infinity, and showcases that the CIA is literally decades ahead of the typical scientific research occurring in the public eye.

Anyone wish to discuss anything in this document that catches their fancy?

I personally want to discuss the phenomenon of Kundalini Psychosis.  By page 5 the author of this document has referenced a book by Lee Sannella called "Kundalini-Psychosis or Transcendence" and at the end of the same paragraph referencing this book mentions that people with sensitive nervous systems are susceptible to having the physiological processes that occur via kundalini awakening be much more spontaneous.

This identifies with me personally, back in 2014 I was meditating occasionally, not daily, and still through just that and my conscious attempts to be as the Creator, Unconditionally Loving, managed to achieve some conscious level of bliss, I had a wart on my finger heal its self (which has never happened for me), I was no longer plagued by anxiety, doubt, or fear, even being able to make my own mother's mouth drop in amazement at how I handled her own attitude with such love or being able to handle a very rude customer looking for a fight with such kindness that it melted them down into a smiling satisfied customer.  Then the bounce back is akin to what is later warned further into this document in regards to reality jumping (paraphrasing).  Without proper direction and guidance, a user may direct them self right into a completely (albeit same consensus) reality, in my case I went from finding life heavenly, and in beginning to research darkness (with intent to try and help those afflicted by it) moved myself into a hellish life where I perceived myself unable to be what I most loved and cherished as a desire to be, a Healer.

I find it interesting that this information was classified at the time of this document, yet the Ra Material speaks, although not coherently or sequentially, about the mechanism metaphysically behind this Kundalini Rising process through the balancing of the Chakras.  It is at least to me, another example in how I might doubt the Ra Material in parts, but others parts were clearly ahead of their time in the disseminated information which proves subjectively to me that parts of this Material are indeed more than just mundane writings by a group of cultists.  (No offense, please do realize many people consider the Ra Material and the affiliated group Cult related.)

I would go on but I don't want to make a giant wall of text, does anyone else have anything interesting to nitpick from this document and compare and contrast it with?
I find this fascinating. Thank you for sharing Smile
I'm interested in Awakening the Kundalini, but I'm also wary to attempt such a thing.
I'm interested from an academic standing, not in a practical sense yet.
Sadly I am not yet familiar with the studies of physiological effects of kundalini awakening to speak on an academic level.  I have some subjective experience though but I don't think it'll be of any useful mention.

I can verify on a personal level that those with sensitive nervous systems are susceptible to more spontaneous experiences of kundalini awakening.  And that during such 'bliss' is an appropriate descriptor of what one feels...Though I also characterized the emotion as 'pure positivity' back in 2014 when it was happening to me...

The linked document showcases the physiological cause of that blissful feeling as a current of electricity generated by the brain running along...  Ah, basically the edge of the brain encompassing the areas related to the feet up to the face, and along that way is the pleasure center of the brain which is stimulated from that current of brain activity resulting in the sensation of bliss.

So this stuff has a seemingly legitimate physiological occurrence.

I want to know how the CIA was able to measure how much the brain bobs up and down in the cranial fluid of the skull...  Back in the 1980's.  I wonder what medical technology they have in the present day...
______
I agree, but the education system was never intended to encourage or develop intelligence.
There is a rumor going around the net, that Oct. 22 is the start of Operation Monarch. An mkultra thing. Who knows.
(10-19-2017, 10:37 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]There is a rumor going around the net, that Oct. 22 is the start of Operation Monarch. An mkultra thing. Who knows.

Do you have a source? Or more specific information? From what I know, the Monarch sexual trauma programming has been going on since the inception of MK Ultra and all those (7-10) different secret programs. Its all been going on since the 60s.
______
Interesting read. I think it points to alot of things you see in our society. Such as app the subtle messages in t.v. etc. Plus much more. I personally believe the birthings of these projects etc. Date back to project paperclip and such. Unimportant but still interesting. However there are some nice little crystal nuggets of information within these docs. I suggest reading them. Thanks Coordinate great read and info brother.