Bring4th

Full Version: The Bible and Religion, anyone else know this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The stories and "characters" are just processes and parts of the human body, nervous system, brain, consciousness. And the relation to nature and the solar system. That is the "big" mystical "secret". The Philosopher's Stone, is also "inside" of you and not an actually material object. Thoughts?

example. David slays the giant Goliath.

YOU conquering your lower self is all that story means.

The kingdom of God is the human body.

The 7 figures we know as the deciples, are just the 7 planets and 7 spheres (chakras) of consciousness.

Etc.
True! The characters and stories are symbolic and mythological. These stories run deep into our minds; the subconscious, archetypal minds.

Jesus himself spoke through a veil. His words were not literal. He did this so that those who wanted to hear could hear and those who did not didn’t have to. So to take Christ’s words literally (or even other stories in the Bible) is to miss the point.

And yes, alchemy is not truly the literal transmutation of base metals into gold. That’s a shallow interpretation. The alchemical process is an analog of the transformation of self. The gold, or the philosophers stone, is the spiritual seeker perfected through the inner work.
In fractal-holographic universe everything is in some way analogous.

Some connections in the Bible are already established in texts others can be more subjective.

Some Old Testament images/concepts are harbingers of New Testament:
The temple is the harbinger image of the human body as a living temple of Holy Spirit.
The kingdom or the promised land is the harbringer image of a spiritual promised land, a kingdom of union with God within, inherited by children of God, who are pure in heart and led by Holy Spirit.

There are 12 tribes of Israel, 12 disciples of Jesus ... 7 days in week corresponding to 7 stages in creation cycle ...
(10-19-2017, 10:29 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]The stories and "characters" are just processes and parts of the human body, nervous system, brain, consciousness. And the relation to nature and the solar system. That is the "big" mystical "secret". The Philosopher's Stone, is also "inside" of you and not an actually material object. Thoughts?

example. David slays the giant Goliath.

YOU conquering your lower self is all that story means.

The kingdom of God is the human body.

The 7 figures we know as the deciples, are just the 7 planets and 7 spheres (chakras) of consciousness.

Etc.

I suspect you do not seriously study the bible. A story, parable or allegory can be interpreted, no one disputes this. The question is how the meaning was formed. That opens up a potential for discourse. The devil is in the details, the correspondence and correlation.
I don't think correspondences and correlations necessarily fall under details in this case as they're mostly conceived in this instance from inference and implying.  I also find it interesting that the devil would be in the details when so little detail is given on the devil.

In fact the very name is a quiet English pun on a being who lived life the most backwards.
It's similar to how the most backwards mood is doom.

I think there's some potential here even if one were to not study it in superb detail.  There are clearly metaphorical areas of the book, almost written the way Jesus veiled his own words for those who didn't want to listen.

I'm just trying to say be wary of writing off what another perceives in the bible, they might see something no one else has yet.

It's similar to how in Gnosticism there was Sophia (Wisdom) and Jesus (Love), of which Sophia alone bore The Demiurge (3D) and hid herself (and all others) from it, and it declared itself alone and the only God (of 3D).

All of which is a metaphor on the dynamics behind the creation and progression of this octave.  Moving backwards Blue Ray Wisdom and Green Ray Love birthed 3D Experience, so that 3D could return to the Love and Wisdom that spawned it from the future (or in 3D terms, the Past) so as to offer Creator more experience of itself from a placement of Separation which The Demiurge (3D) is focused about.

In this similar way there's a lot of unknowns that the bible might speak of metaphorically that have been lost to time and awaiting to be discovered in a later more enlightened age.
Quote:In this similar way there's a lot of unknowns that the bible might speak of metaphorically that have been lost to time and awaiting to be discovered in a later more enlightened age.
Yes I totally agree Smile
(10-24-2017, 02:03 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just trying to say be wary of writing off what another perceives in the bible, they might see something no one else has yet.

People in general are ignorant of just how much scholarly work has gone into understanding the bible. There is a proper process of formulating an argument or a thesis which first requires you understand enough about the subject and secondly can think critically about it.

In my class the bible is called "the greatest book never read" by my professor. Many twist the bible to make it say or mean what he/she wants. Despite this the bible has a contentious meaning always being debated.
Sure if you're a theologist. If you're a philosopher, anything is fair game.
Well I salute those who have given it such intentful study.  I wouldn't mean to offend them as I find such study a rather serious act of truth seeking for the everyday 3D soul or meandering Wanderer.

I tried to read the bible many times but it has some...Many parts that make it a very hard read for me.  For the greatest book it is rather violent, and for being never read a lot of people know about Adam and Eve and The Beast.

Unless you mean in full, in which case no, the plethora of translation telephoning the words into totally different sentences make it a somewhat empty read.  Now if there was a website that offered a variety if translated versions all next to each other, it'd be a much more interesting read since what's lost from one translation is gained from another, and so getting to see the greater points not lost from one translation to another would make it a vastly easier and more interesting read in general I think.

I like the many takes from the bible, Neon Genesis had a rather fun play with biblical concepts.  Satan has been portrayed many ways as has God.  I think for creative means, the bible is an incredible source of concepts to mold into original ideas and not so original reimaginings.

Perhaps one day in a play based off of a bible story, the truth of those words will be portrayed for all to see in a way mere words could not convey.

I just hope those scholars don't believe the earth is flat Wink
I have a "Parallel Bible" which contains four of the most use translations side by side, page by page.

https://www.amazon.com/New-Laymans-Paral...0310950252

https://www.biblestudytools.com/parallel-bible/
That is legit. Thank you for sharing.