Bring4th

Full Version: Ask the Universe :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile

Hello, I am writing this portion to help those who are on their spirtual path and may be looking to do certain things and that it may seem like it is a lot of work for just one being to accomplish so much.

1st thing is first.... You can do it... I believe in you... I love you and I know you can make it if you focus and keep moving forwards. You walk by moving your feet. Smile

So this is something I learned and maybe you havent heard about it yet. I just finished Book 1 so maybe this is all ready covered but I wanted to add this to your list of tools...

So on the spiritual path there are many things one must learn in order to move forward with their dreams or goals... One of the ways I found to help with this is to call upon the inifitne abundance of the universe.... there are literally an infinite amount of angels and higher beings out there waiting for someone to call upon them. Ask them specifically for what your going for and to help you with this goal. Even so you can create teams of angels and higher beings to help you accomplish this goal or to help you get past current circumstances... I used these team of angels numerous times on projects that i was going for and it really seems to help. For instance I have became conscious that my emotions were being used against me so I asked for god and his angels to help me manage this. I asked for these beings to show me something or help me raise my vibration when ever I started dwelling towards the negative self talk or ect......

A couple weeks ago this is a great example of this team working miracles for me Smile lol... I was on the train... I have to ride a train system where they have 2 different companies running the services... long story short... I can not afford this at times because of the expenses of the these services.. $10 a day..... 5 days a week... = $50 a week... I recognize that I shouldn't be worried about this as I am learning.... anyways.. I was on the buss dreading... talking and thinking so negative within my mind... I know the love and I know that the universe is out there for me... I know the love but yet the pervasive thought keeps creeping in.... just as I was thinking I saw a blue jay... which is my lucky bird..... and then my heart started to settle... just as I was relaxing... a lady behind me started to hmm a sweet song... lol all stress was gone because I knew the universe was looking after me...

Just an example but you can ask them for basically anything as long as it is in love and light Smile
Good luck but a message of warning... as the physical creator it is still our responsibility to learn and grow... so dont expect these beings to dooo to much to the point your not doing anything haha...

Smile
I like that, the “infinite abundance of the universe”. It’s true! We have help available to us at all times if we can but remember to ask for it.

There’s no reason to be greedy with what you have either. I’ve personally seen the truth of sharing in my life. I share all that I have without worrying about “am I going to have enough for myself if I share?”. Almost every time I decide that yes I can share, it will come back to me if I truly need it. And it does come back to you, many many fold. The past month and a half, I have been showered with gifts from friends and family. My friend took me out to dinner, then my mom gave me a gift certificate to this expensive restaurant and I took that friend out the next week.

So if there’s one thing I would suggest is: to be generous with others and with what we have. This is how you invite the infinite abundance of the universe into your life. When you realize you don’t have to hoard anything for yourself, that in fact, if you share it, you will get receive it back 10x fold. You’ll get exactly what you need when you need it.

Praise be to the Infinite One in all His glory, beauty, mystery, and Love!
Smile you mean infinite fold haha Yeah its great to be able to recognized that you are one with the universe and how all these different experiences are meant to bring you back to God.
I've been listening to binaural beats for a few months for my meditations. Before too long, I'm going to add in some subliminal affirmations that will help accelerate my goals.
Goood luck! I know there are some books that teach occult knowledge... you would be able to project your lowerself out of your body and talk to this being directly and it would help with certain things in that regards too!
Smile