Bring4th

Full Version: Help with orange chakra seizures - longterm sacral restriction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an electrical energy that is very heavily restricting my orange chakra. Extremely heavily. It feels exactly identical to the feeling of hitting your funny bone - that electrical, zappy, incapacitating energy that shoots through your arm and lingers in the form of uncomfortable tingles. That exact same energy is surrounding, stifling, squeezing, choking my orange chakra! I am at a loss at how to approach this. I have never done any significant solar plexus or heart chakra work because of the intensity of this restriction.

It feels like an energetic torture device, like an electrical belt has been tightened around the center of the inner sacral region as tight as it can go.  Especially in the kidneys. Every minute or so the energy sends a zap into that area. It's like a chastity belt that also shocks you periodically. And my kidneys feel as if they have a continuous current of negative electrical energy going through them. I can't really overstate how uncomfortable this is, but because I have known no other way of life for so long, I've gotten "used to it."

Sorry if this breaks a rule or something, but the highly uncomfortable feeling that can be derived from this picture - this is my life essentially. I have had no sexual energy flows in a very very long time. Obviously not normal, because I'm a young physically healthy 21 year old male.

To connect this restrictive energy metaphorically with the above picture - it feels as if every time my creative energy becomes "aroused," an intense electricity zaps it out.

Ra said this, which I find from experience to be true:

Quote:Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

I've even stopped making music - my absolute favorite activity in the world - because during the creation of the music I receive double intensity shocks from this restrictive sacral energy.

I see it as my greatest spiritual teacher up to this point - but what is it teaching me? I do not know.

Please read all this as extreme understatement - in reality I'm quietly panicking! There's a soft subtle horror that is trapped inside... it's my tortured demon in the basement. I'd love some help in trying new approaches. Or a completely brand new perspective.
Idk if you meditate or not, but here's some mudras to help unblock you chakra. Suggest trying it for 5 minutes at time to see if it causes you discomfort. Might help.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-20543/7-...akras.html
Orange ray is usually about how you viee the self, self-love, self-acceptance, self-judgment. Usually beliefs taken from society or parents block this areas by setting up conditions we have to fulfil before we feel good / love ourselves. O mobile right now so I'm keeping my comments brief.
If it's a physical sensation beyond a vibration, buzz, or small jolt, then I'd first recommend seeing a doctor to make sure it's not a serious issue like kidney stones.

Beyond that, watch your health.  More water, less anything else, more organic food less artificial crud or preservatives, go back to doing your music, and if it occurs further you may want to take a break from any kundalini exercises unless you believe the sensations to be blockages being worked upon.  However since you appear troubled by this phenomenon, I'll start by saying

STOP
DROP
ROLL MAN ROLLLL

Because panic will not help, you need to not be all like ARGGHHH I'M ON FIIRREE
and be more like
ARRRGHH STOP DROP AND ROLLAHGHLLL

If you'll excuse my attempt at humor, the same principle applies.  Remain calm, do not panic, take in some air, get something to drink, and just take a moment.

Is there anything else you've noticed about this pain? Does any bodily movement effect it?  Does certain positions or stances or postures effect it?  Is it in anyway conceivable first and foremost that this is a physical phenomenon that requires physical attention?
(10-22-2017, 04:15 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a physical sensation beyond a vibration, buzz, or small jolt, then I'd first recommend seeing a doctor to make sure it's not a serious issue like kidney stones.

Beyond that, watch your health.  More water, less anything else, more organic food less artificial crud or preservatives, go back to doing your music, and if it occurs further you may want to take a break from any kundalini exercises unless you believe the sensations to be blockages being worked upon.  However since you appear troubled by this phenomenon, I'll start by saying

STOP
DROP
ROLL MAN ROLLLL

Because panic will not help, you need to not be all like ARGGHHH I'M ON FIIRREE
and be more like
ARRRGHH STOP DROP AND ROLLAHGHLLL

If you'll excuse my attempt at humor, the same principle applies.  Remain calm, do not panic, take in some air, get something to drink, and just take a moment.

Is there anything else you've noticed about this pain? Does any bodily movement effect it?  Does certain positions or stances or postures effect it?  Is it in anyway conceivable first and foremost that this is a physical phenomenon that requires physical attention?

Grrr I know to eat healthy I'm not a maroon... I don't like putting the entirety of my life's habits up every time I'm in need of spiritual help. I should have clarified I do not need any of the regular advices: "Eat healthy! Drink water! Exercise!" Bruh I do all of these. I'm vegan, eat largely organic, vigorously exercise several times a week, drink 3 gallons filtered water daily. It's not physical. It's deeply embedded restrictive pain from a lifetime of unconsciousness.
(10-22-2017, 04:03 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Orange ray is usually about how you viee the self, self-love, self-acceptance, self-judgment. Usually beliefs taken from society or parents block this areas by setting up conditions we have to fulfil before we feel good / love ourselves. O mobile right now so I'm keeping my comments brief.

Yeah I definitely attribute this restriction to beliefs learned from my parents.
Well, how do you feel about your sexuality?
(10-22-2017, 04:28 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how do you feel about your sexuality?

Mmmm... Like a child. Afraid of and "not ready for" intimacy. Exceedingly immature. I rarely have physical contact with anybody at all. When I get close to somebody emergency signals flare up and I can't hear what they're saying. It's pretty bad haha
(10-22-2017, 04:43 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2017, 04:28 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how do you feel about your sexuality?

Mmmm... Like a child. Afraid of and "not ready for" intimacy. Exceedingly immature. I rarely have physical contact with anybody at all. When I get close to somebody emergency signals flare up and I can't hear what they're saying. It's pretty bad haha

Well that seems like a pretty good place to start. You say you feel it from your kidneys? The adrenal glands are connected to the top of the kidneys, so what you might be experiencing is a resistence towards adrenaline release. Adrenaline is released with sexual stimulation but which gives the 'rush' feelings and being uncomfortable with this might mean you are psychologically trying to 'fight off' the stimulation that comes with sexual arousal. What do you think?
(10-22-2017, 04:47 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Well that seems like a pretty good place to start. You say you feel it from your kidneys? The adrenal glands are connected to the top of the kidneys, so what you might be experiencing is a resistence towards adrenaline release. Adrenaline is released with sexual stimulation but which gives the 'rush' feelings and being uncomfortable with this might mean you are psychologically trying to 'fight off' the stimulation that comes with sexual arousal. What do you think?

I think that's fairly accurate. Except it's not just sexual arousal, it's the all-inclusive excitement energy that propels one forward in life. How might I begin to feel this rush? Is there a very deeply engrained habit of resistance to excitement that I'm not seeing? Because from what I understand excitement is extremely natural and requires no effort.
What usually blocks orange ray is "repression". Allow yourself the freedom to be what you partly are: an animal. The 2nd density kingdom exists at a certain stage of evolution, but it is not imperfect, it is just a level of energy expression. The animal level has needs, and when those needs are blocked, it blocks your spiritual energy from rising to higher and more creative vistas. The animal doesn't control itself. Sometimes you have to let the animal out of the cage. Give yourself the freedom to be an unevolved animal. Sometimes we try so hard to be spiritual beings that the trying actually impedes the process.
(10-22-2017, 04:53 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2017, 04:47 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Well that seems like a pretty good place to start. You say you feel it from your kidneys? The adrenal glands are connected to the top of the kidneys, so what you might be experiencing is a resistence towards adrenaline release. Adrenaline is released with sexual stimulation but which gives the 'rush' feelings and being uncomfortable with this might mean you are psychologically trying to 'fight off' the stimulation that comes with sexual arousal. What do you think?

I think that's fairly accurate. Except it's not just sexual arousal, it's the all-inclusive excitement energy that propels one forward in life. How might I begin to feel this rush? Is there a very deeply engrained habit of resistance to excitement that I'm not seeing? Because from what I understand excitement is extremely natural and requires no effort.

Yes, that would make sense with being uncomfortable with adrenaline, I understand that. Perhaps it is so in our natural state, but a lot of us aren't really fully in our natural states, which is why we seek healing and balancing processes, right? I think it could maybe have something to do with self-control? Do you feel that excitement needs to be controlled?

Anagogy makes a good point in this regard.
Believe it or not those are more just general covering my ass remarks.  The real advice was more first trying to make sure this isn't pain being caused by something like a slipped spinal disc pinching on nerves or a hernia or stuff like that.

But if you are certain then I will try to assist on a more metaphysical level.

Are you familiar with self forgiveness?  Sjel, we're all unconscious at one point, it's okay.  You don't need to be so hard on yourself.

You stopped making music, but you loved to do that man!  I think you shouldn't stop doing what you love, especially if you're good at it.  I think you're a petty nice person, and you're asking for advice so, I'll give it.

That pain, is a gateway man.  You're the holder of the fires that signal it to open but you resist it or perhaps something else, but the idea is you can find a way to discover what this means.  Whether it's a preincarnated plan for self discovery, or a catalyst designed to give you a curve ball in the game of life.

Perhaps you should look at all of those memories from the viewpoint of self forgiveness, attempt to find reasons to forgive instead of judge.

I hate to preach but Jesus had that whole 'they know not what they do' thing going on and it worked pretty well for him.  Resolved him of all his karma.  The pain ended too.  Albeit he died, in your case if you approach it with a new viewpoint, a new perspective, maybe you'll see the good that all of that unconsciousness has molded you, or me, to be.  How we learned in the innocence of exploration, as many animals do, that gave us the experiences that led us to who we are today as self conscious beings.

It's unfair to judge the unconscious acts of humans, were we all born fully aware and not as infants perhaps it'd be fair.  But we're not.  We progressed from unthinking babies to curious children to rebellious teens to unaware young adults to...whatever oldness we are now that is self aware.  You've been granted a whole life experiences of unconscious behavior as grist for the grind of simply discovering the infinite love in any of those moments, in discovering their..Sacredness.  The Point to their existence.  Their potential.  There's a lot of sides to any of those moments though.

You can view it from the side of judgment, and see it as a painful memory.
Or you can view it from the side of forgiveness, and see it as a helpful memory of learned lessons.
Or you can view it from the side of love, and find that there is a magical reason for those moments of the past to benefit your future you in the present now.

Love knows no boundaries, it is the great astral connector.   So try to remember there's more than one view or perspective to view anything that is bothering you in memory.  Especially of such innocent moments as unconscious ones even if seemingly not innocent, the point is to forgive anyways, and find the love in the moment of those moments.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my boldness,  I might be completely wrong, I'm just trying to be helpful and remind you that searching for forgiveness and sacredness and love in those painful memories might reveal a whole new side to them. It might help release you from yourself too.

Sorry for sounding rude before too.  I didn't mean to come off that way.
(10-22-2017, 05:03 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that would make sense with being uncomfortable with adrenaline, I understand that. Perhaps it is so in our natural state, but a lot of us aren't really fully in our natural states, which is why we seek healing and balancing processes, right? I think it could maybe have something to do with self-control? Do you feel that excitement needs to be controlled?

It feels like there is very little room for excitement. Like any excitement to be had will have to fit in between the cracks of a massive iron energetic structure. To give another metaphor for the sensations in my sacral region: it feels like an iron fist is squeezing the s*** out of my potentially vibrant orange chakra. And this fist has an electric current running through it.

Like this but even tighter, impossibly tight:

[Image: KEviWv3.jpg]

For months, years!

(10-22-2017, 05:00 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What usually blocks orange ray is "repression". Allow yourself the freedom to be what you partly are: an animal. The 2nd density kingdom exists at a certain stage of evolution, but it is not imperfect, it is just a level of energy expression. The animal level has needs, and when those needs are blocked, it blocks your spiritual energy from rising to higher and more creative vistas. The animal doesn't control itself. Sometimes you have to let the animal out of the cage. Give yourself the freedom to be an unevolved animal. Sometimes we try so hard to be spiritual beings that the trying actually impedes the process.

I feel like I'm loosening my mental structures more and more lately, like a tight tangled ball of string that's slowly being picked at so it can eventually fall apart, completely undone. This orange chakra energy however is so intensely strangled, it's even more intense than before, I might say (or I can notice it that much more now). All of my true self energy is going through the eye of a needle.

However I am waaay more at peace with all this. So do you think this just will dissolve in time? The iron electric fist does not seem to be loosening its grip. It is somewhat less important an issue, I guess would be the way to describe it. Yet it is indescribably uncomfortable.

(10-22-2017, 05:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for sounding rude before too.  I didn't mean to come off that way.

You weren't rude bruh you just said something then I said something back

(10-22-2017, 05:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Are you familiar with self forgiveness?  Sjel, we're all unconscious at one point, it's okay.  You don't need to be so hard on yourself.

I don't think I'm hard on myself anymore. Nowadays I just see the present moment as just a stage in my personal evolution. I'm more at peace with my unconsciousness, haha
When it is very intense, my body spends as much time on the exhale as possible - therefore intaking a very low amount of oxygen. This leads to a loop of exhaling for too long, gasping for air when my body runs out of oxygen, and then going back to exhaling for too long again.

Occasionally I will wake up from sleep because my body has not been breathing!!
I strongly recommend you check with a doctor to make sure this isn't something tangible in need of physician care rather than metaphysician care.
(10-22-2017, 03:46 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]There is an electrical energy that is very heavily restricting my orange chakra. Extremely heavily. It feels exactly identical to the feeling of hitting your funny bone - that electrical, zappy, incapacitating energy that shoots through your arm and lingers in the form of uncomfortable tingles. That exact same energy is surrounding, stifling, squeezing, choking my orange chakra! I am at a loss at how to approach this. I have never done any significant solar plexus or heart chakra work because of the intensity of this restriction.

It feels like an energetic torture device, like an electrical belt has been tightened around the center of the inner sacral region as tight as it can go.  Especially in the kidneys. Every minute or so the energy sends a zap into that area. It's like a chastity belt that also shocks you periodically. And my kidneys feel as if they have a continuous current of negative electrical energy going through them. I can't really overstate how uncomfortable this is, but because I have known no other way of life for so long, I've gotten "used to it."

Sorry if this breaks a rule or something, but the highly uncomfortable feeling that can be derived from this picture - this is my life essentially. I have had no sexual energy flows in a very very long time. Obviously not normal, because I'm a young physically healthy 21 year old male.

To connect this restrictive energy metaphorically with the above picture - it feels as if every time my creative energy becomes "aroused," an intense electricity zaps it out.

Ra said this, which I find from experience to be true:

Quote:Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

I've even stopped making music - my absolute favorite activity in the world - because during the creation of the music I receive double intensity shocks from this restrictive sacral energy.

I see it as my greatest spiritual teacher up to this point - but what is it teaching me? I do not know.

Please read all this as extreme understatement - in reality I'm quietly panicking! There's a soft subtle horror that is trapped inside... it's my tortured demon in the basement. I'd love some help in trying new approaches. Or a completely brand new perspective.

Although this wont help you really, just thought I'd mention that I have a similar problem to you but with my Solar Plexus, been that way my whole life. There was a time when my Solar Plexus would actually feel very painful and all knotted up. Then in late 2015 Visitors came and healed the pain. It hasn't felt painful like it used to but I've still got a knot in there everyday. I think I'm supposed to sort it out now instead of the Visitors.

Thought I'd post and let you know you're not alone.

Smile
(10-23-2017, 03:05 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I strongly recommend you check with a doctor to make sure this isn't something tangible in need of physician care rather than metaphysician care.

*slaps forehead*

(10-23-2017, 08:09 AM)The Traveler Wrote: [ -> ]Although this wont help you really, just thought I'd mention that I have a similar problem to you but with my Solar Plexus, been that way my whole life. There was a time when my Solar Plexus would actually feel very painful and all knotted up. Then in late 2015 Visitors came and healed the pain. It hasn't felt painful like it used to but I've still got a knot in there everyday. I think I'm supposed to sort it out now instead of the Visitors.

Smile

Yes, that's relieving - what do you do to 'sort it out'? And who are the Visitors?
I think you mentioned previously that your father had lots of thoughts about you being weird or something like that? That might suggest he has put lots of conditions upon you to be 'normal' before you allow yourself to feel like you are complete, happy and fullfilled. It would go in the same direction of what Xise wrote earlier in the thread.

Quote:Usually beliefs taken from society or parents block this areas by setting up conditions we have to fulfil before we feel good / love ourselves

I certainly experienced a lot of that and I definitely think it plays a huge role in how you feel about yourself. You may have other problems with your sexual energy but I think most of the times when we can't allow ourselves to feel happy about what we are, how we are, where we are, sexual energy will simply not 'come out', it is restricted by the thought forms that we contain. It is especially difficult to feel like you can be worth something to someone else if you don't feel like you are worth something to yourself.

If that is the case, it may be helpful to contemplate that this feeling is not precisely yours but that you have absorbed the lack of self worth of your father, or even someone else in your family, as these kind of things tend to spread, so he might not be the only one.

The key to unlock orange ray is often forgiveness. Forgiving others for hurting you and forgiving yourself for hurting others, and also yourself. Not allowing forgiveness tends to amplify the lack of self worth because it validate the feelings of the other person that is projecting this emotion on you. Sounds simple, but really people pay thousands of dollars and do years of therapy to achieve that. But these kind of wounds will not simply go away either, they will most likely follow you for the rest of your life. And so cultivating forgiveness 'often' is a good way to ease the tension in your body, it release the stuck energy upward, until it gets stuck somewhere else, ah the joys of the body complex Smile
Are you blocked in orange ray? When I spent some time with forum member Ankh, she was describing a similar sensation. She said it felt like an electric belt just under the skin running 360 degrees around the waist right below yellow ray.

I've also experienced similar sensations. Ive experienced the belt sensation and the knot/ball sensation. However it is perceived, it is a blockage. If you can nail down the location (i.e. between red and orange as opposed to between orange and yellow) then you can get an idea of the work that needs to be done to free the energy.
(10-23-2017, 08:42 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Are you blocked in orange ray? When I spent some time with forum member Ankh, she was describing a similar sensation. She said it felt like an electric belt just under the skin running 360 degrees around the waist right below yellow ray.

I've also experienced similar sensations. Ive experienced the belt sensation and the knot/ball sensation. However it is perceived, it is a blockage. If you can nail down the location (i.e. between red and orange as opposed to between orange and yellow) then you can get an idea of the work that needs to be done to free the energy.

Definitely orange ray. Two or three inches below belly button, direct center of body cross section. That is the center of my world right now, and it is a mean, hard little pulsating ball of sizzling electric energy. I've been in fight or flight mode for several days now. I could describe the sensation, as a long, slow panic attack.

(10-23-2017, 05:28 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mentioned previously that your father had lots of thoughts about you being weird or something like that? That might suggest he has put lots of conditions upon you to be 'normal' before you allow yourself to feel like you are complete, happy and fullfilled. It would go in the same direction of what Xise wrote earlier in the thread.

While I do think this is the origin, right now I cannot concentrate on anything at all. My mind is consumed with meaningless chatter. The world feels like there is an aggressive electric current running through the system every few seconds. Zaps me over and over from the inside of my lower abdomen.
(10-24-2017, 01:48 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]While I do think this is the origin, right now I cannot concentrate on anything at all. My mind is consumed with meaningless chatter. The world feels like there is an aggressive electric current running through the system every few seconds. Zaps me over and over from the inside of my lower abdomen.

The mind is definitely somewhere else that energy can get stuck. Take all the time you need, no need to fix everything over night. You got many ressources at your disposal.
Okay, if you'll disregard that last bit of advice then I'll just leave this piece here.

Have you considered your indigo ray might be the cause of this 'blockage'?

In my time doing chakra readings over half the time that there was an orange ray issue there was also a parallel indigo ray blockage or imbalance causing it.

If it's not that then consider that your emotional responses are tied to orange ray, and a blockage of it might be a combination of emotional stress/trauma and/or your self perception of your inner ability being imbalanced.

It's worth noting that the 'band' you're experiencing this along is probably the Scilia of the muscles and nerves that run along each portion of the body with a chakra center.

Most chakra blockages causing physical stimuli involve a physical occurrence.  The energy doesn't just shock you, there's nerve signals involved, especially with pain.  So here's a much more valid physical bit of advice.

Next time you do yoga, focus on stances that work the abdominal core and stretch the spine along the lower to mid back, if there's a heavy blockage of the orange ray, it is most likely attached to the physical body's self, the body that made you up as a fetus, it's still part of you, and it could always use some physical attention of exercise devoted to loosening up the otherwise rigid muscles.  (Also yoga alone helps make one's pain tolerance go up anyways.)

Not much differently from the biochemical components of the chemical red ray body needing balance by proper eating, or the sociological needs of the yellow ray body needing a balance of being with others and being alone.

Your orange ray body just might need some attention physically and mentally towards loosening up and judging less, respectively.
(10-23-2017, 11:38 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2017, 03:05 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I strongly recommend you check with a doctor to make sure this isn't something tangible in need of physician care rather than metaphysician care.

*slaps forehead*

(10-23-2017, 08:09 AM)The Traveler Wrote: [ -> ]Although this wont help you really, just thought I'd mention that I have a similar problem to you but with my Solar Plexus, been that way my whole life. There was a time when my Solar Plexus would actually feel very painful and all knotted up. Then in late 2015 Visitors came and healed the pain. It hasn't felt painful like it used to but I've still got a knot in there everyday. I think I'm supposed to sort it out now instead of the Visitors.

Smile

Yes, that's relieving - what do you do to 'sort it out'? And who are the Visitors?

Regarding what I'm supposed to do to sort it out, I'm not too sure. Right now I'm just trying to get by in life which has been rather difficult these past three years. When you've been depressed pretty much your whole life it kinda leaves you feeling very tired and makes it difficult to be hopeful. If the Visitors hadn't arrived late 2015 when they did, I think I would have committed suicide that year (and I've thought of suicide more times that I can count and still sometimes do however lately its a lot less).

You inquired about who the Visitors are well, initially it was one, a female non-corporeal Being that came to visit me every night for a whole week. She would stay by me and I would feel breezes of energy around me and on the last night before she left, it felt like she covered me in a blanket of energy and I never felt so safe and loved in my whole life. After that event you could say certain abilities became active for me and now I can sense when they are around and I can also sense energy in general but im still a beginner. If you want to learn more about my story you can follow the link below and navigate to my third post in that thread for a more detailed summary:

The Long Night by The Traveler

Other than that, just hang in there as best you can, its the most anyone can ask of you. I find that sometimes (ok actually often) I impose such I standards on myself and scrutinize why I did something or felt a certain way that I end up making myself sad. I preach to people to let go and not harbor negativity and here I am holding onto the metaphoric rope until my hands bleed.

So I think how I might be able to better sort myself out and heal my Solar Plexus is to be more present with me and who I am. Since 2015 I have changed a lot, I care less about what people think regarding me and I'm doing my best to do more things that bring me joy however I am a little stuck on what kind of job I want as I would like to be happy doing it and not just for the money you know?

So one of the lessons I feel I need to learn is that I shouldnt hide so much in myself, which reminds of a song called "Numb" by Linkin Park actually  BigSmile

"I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you...
"
Posting an update for anyone in the future who has a similar problem.

It seems that this was just the beginning of an energetic awakening. Soon after I posted the OP, I realized I didn't actually care at all how restricted I was. I was just like, "Okay, fine. So I'm restricted more than is humanly bearable. Okay." Not bitterly, not resentfully! Just... okay. Fine.

When it's time, it's time, I guess. When you genuinely reach your maximum restriction, that's when the real stuff starts. The restriction is just preliminary work to wear you out.

And now there has been literally nonstop physical energy stuff goin on. I dunno anything about energy so it's just doing its thing from what I can tell. It's very intense. There's really nothing I can do besides resist or not resist, and 'resist' = pain, while 'not resist' = fun mysterious weird x y z.

Adyashanti: "Enjoy the ride. Even when you don't!"
Ohohoh, welcome to a kundalini experience Smile