Bring4th

Full Version: A good Personality Type Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was the most definitive and clear test I have taken to help me identify my personality type.
It's part of a class I am taking.
I used to be on the edge between completely different types, and was never clear as other tests were never clear enough.
But this one left a wide margin using totals to make me sure.

I am an INFP, otherwise known as the Dreamer.

I used to think I was an INTJ. But now I realize that I am pretty sensitive. And I perceive things more than judge them.

I'm going to research now what that personality type means.

It has like 70 questions with 2 answers each, but only took me like 10-15 mins to complete.

[attachment=1651]
I took that test once in therapy last year... I'm INTJ, which is pretty spot on Rolleyes

It wasn't the one on the website, but a pen and paper version...it might've been a bit older, I'm not sure.
I took the test and I got: INFJ.

I’m reading the description for it, and yeah this is totally me.

Reading this description is also a synchronicity... I’ve been asking Guidance what is my direction for career. In regards to career, I am a late bloomer. I’ve begun to discern my strengths and gifts and experiences are best suited for counseling. This personality type is called “the councilor” by one of the creators.
So, I thank you for creating this thread and sharing the test! It’s amazing how the universe responds back to you.
(11-07-2017, 09:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I took the test and I got: INFJ.

I’m reading the description for it, and yeah this is totally me.

Reading this description is also a synchronicity... I’ve been asking Guidance what is my direction for career. In regards to career, I am a late bloomer. I’ve begun to discern my strengths and gifts and experiences are best suited for counseling. This personality type is called “the councilor” by one of the creators.
So, I thank you for creating this thread and sharing the test! It’s amazing how the universe responds back to you.

Yeah, some of the answers I was like on the borderline about. But the overall total being such a big difference in the numbers makes it clear.

There's a test out there with twice as many questions, or so I heard, but I think this one is really good.
It would be interesting to see what others get as well! Are there any extrovert spiritual seekers here? I’m sure there are..

Another thing I noticed with this test is that it echos aspects of my natal astrological birth chart. For example, I have Saturn in the 11th house of friendships and humanitarianism. This means that one has a small circle of very close and deep friends, rather than many acquaintances that aren’t of a deep relation.
(10-24-2017, 03:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This was the most definitive and clear test I have taken to help me identify my personality type.
It's part of a class I am taking.
I used to be on the edge between completely different types, and was never clear as other tests were never clear enough.
But this one left a wide margin using totals to make me sure.

I am an INFP, otherwise known as the Dreamer.

I used to think I was an INTJ. But now I realize that I am pretty sensitive. And I perceive things more than judge them.

I'm going to research now what that personality type means.

It has like 70 questions with 2 answers each, but only took me like 10-15 mins to complete.

I have taken these types of tests before and have an extreme aversion to them because of the bias' that they present. I have an extremely difficult time controlling my response because I begin to answer in the way I "want" to be perceived instead of how I really am.

I have answered this test to discover that I am INTJ, emphasis on the J, whatever that means. After reading the profile analysis of my type of personality, I am compelled to agree. This profile is extremely accurate.

I found it here: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

I greet you in the love and the light of one infinite Creator.