Bring4th

Full Version: Separation from the Creator is Hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are no degrees of Hell, only degrees of recognizing it.
The ego thinks it understands itself. It doesn't.

The mind thinks it understands itself. It most certainly does not.
The creator likes mystery. It doesn't want to be fully understood. Just enough to have fun.
It's my subjective personal experiential understanding that Heaven and Hell and things far greater and worse all exist right here on Earth.
I think there are degrees of hell. Degrees of separation, of denial of the Light and Love. Just as there are subplanes in the astral realms. Heaven and hell, of course, being a reflection of our minds, self created. “The afterlife is where we meet our minds.” is a quote I heard but forgot who said it. (Scott Mandelker I believe)
(10-27-2017, 12:38 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]There are no degrees of Hell, only degrees of recognizing it.

But without the contrast of hell, would we truly appreciate heaven?
(10-27-2017, 01:28 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2017, 12:38 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]There are no degrees of Hell, only degrees of recognizing it.

But without the contrast of hell, would we truly appreciate heaven?

The problem is not recognizing this separation as being torturous. As long as we tolerate separation even a little, we extend our time apart from the Creator.

Mooji said, "If you are half suffering, you hold on still. If you are full suffering, you let go immediately."

This means that 'half suffering' is even worse than full suffering!
First, define "hell".
(10-27-2017, 10:10 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]First, define "hell".

Separation.

''All places shall be hell that is not heaven.'' Mephastophilis, Goethe's Faust
(10-28-2017, 11:59 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. No raging lake of fire unless that is what you seek, just various amounts of separation from the 1/oneness.
(10-28-2017, 01:29 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Separation.

I know. I was talking about a practical sense of the word "hell". Not only the personal vibration, but the lower sub-octaves of astral plane (called also lower astral planes or umbral) are considered hell because the heavy energies of it. That's the hell of Catholic tradition.
I think hell is a state when there is no hope of heaven, of something other than separation - when you don't see the light at the end of the tunel.
Hell is when you see nothing to be grateful for, no reason for thanskgiving and joy.
I think we have all experienced hell in this life (just in different duration and intensity.)

But there is also a state of heaven and it is possible to experience it and have hope when the situation is difficult. Heaven is joy in unity with the Creator.

Quote:Happiness can be found neither in ourselves nor in external things, but in God and in ourselves as united to him. (Blaise Pascal)
(10-28-2017, 01:03 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. No raging lake of fire unless that is what you seek, just various amounts of separation from the 1/oneness.

Should still probably be labeled as heavens, because there is no actual separation and realizing this is the great healer.

Hell is but your desire to see hell which disallows you to embrace heaven.
(10-29-2017, 01:23 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2017, 01:03 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Should still probably be labeled as heavens, because there is no actual separation and realizing this is the great healer.

Hell is but your desire to see hell which disallows you to embrace heaven.
you are a step ahead, im just turning that corner lol
I experienced Hell as waking life on Earth in 2015.

It was a very dark experience not of separation, but of despair and hopelessness, all designed to lock you into a perpetual cycle of despair and hopelessness.

Hell for me was dressed fancifully to emulate heaven, it was a facade to entrap me into a cycle of thoughts and emotions.

Thing was, even succumbing and giving in, Hell passes, it's not permanent, just an extremely vivid lesson.  You discover yourself there, and then you witness your own destruction and are rebirthed.

It wasn't about separation, it was more personal, it was about my unique problems.

For instance, I'm actually a very trusting person to people I care about.  Hell took advantage of this by appearing as heaven, it used my trust against me.

I'm a very dark minded person, hell personified this by bringing me catalyst of witnessing darkness, such as videos online of rape or murder.

I'm extremely emotional, this was brought to my attention by the depth of suffering I came to put myself through when I realized I was in hell.

The entire experience was reminiscent of Stephen King's 1408.

It was like being trapped in a space trying to break you before killing you, except it messes with you, let's you out only to reveal you never left, it gives you what you want then twists it right as you receive it.  It shows you what you most desire, then damages it.

But most of all, it shows you your weaknesses and forces you to admit to them.  For instance, I wanted to be a healer, I was met with catalyst that made me realize how little capable I was of becoming such, apparently.

I...Would shy away from such an experience again...  I'll stick to heaven Smile

But overall, Hell to me was about trickery and deception leading to manipulation and destruction, it was ultimately an experience of rebirth.  And it existed right here on Earth ready to meet anyone foolish or ignorant enough to stumble into its domain...  External punishment and judgment had nothing to do with it, it was all internal.
Schizophrenia can sometimes be hell because it warps your sense of reality.
Like seeing room #911 at a mental hospital.
Or being in an ambulance thinking that they're taking you to hell, and they're asking you if you've ever had diabetes and all these diseases that you think you're going to catch all of them.