Bring4th

Full Version: In which energy centers does attachment cause blockages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed.
I seem like a bit of a broken record but I would look into recapitulation.
Shamans cave runs a great inexpensive beginner class over a series of 7 weeks.

As to blockages due to attachment depending on the way they manifest or trigger you I could see it effecting any or all of the energy centres, partially or completely. Not all attachment needs resolving immediately, some is fuel for further growth . You can even be attached to seperation vs unity so it could effect you in a multitude of ways. I would extend that to say habits and addiction likely spring from some attachment so are more a symptom than something separate in of themselves.

To answer the last question I've done it, it was painful but was part of my process.
I knew when I was ready to finally accept the invaluable lessons, but until the lessons were complete the process was 100% necessary. It kept a partial block in everything but the heart chakra which seemed to be holding the entire rest of the ship together.
Only you know what is needed.
*chanting* ORANGE RAY, ORANGE RAY, ORANGE RAY

Seriously this is the absolute most important chakra. Not even close. If this is blocked, no spiritual progress can be made at all. You are split in two, incapacitated by yourself.

Make your orange ray center the PRIMARY meditation in your life. Do not attempt any other spiritual practices until it is open completely.
Removed.
(10-28-2017, 12:09 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]1.What kind of blockage in energy centers does attachment cause?

2.I also have the same question about habits and addiction.

3.What can be done to reduce attachment to another person?

4.Is it spiritually healthy and wise to die and live for another person?

1.-3. I don't know how this manifests in energy centers.
I think attachments come from seeking fulfillment of deeper joy and belonging in freedom. That can be fulilled only in Creator. If you seek it in other things you idolize them and become attached and enslaved instead.

Quote:It is natural for the mind to believe and for the will to love; so that, for want of true objects, they must attach themselves to false. (Blaise Pascal)

So what can be done? Seek and strenghten relationship with the Creator.

4. It depends. Jesus said this is the greatest love. I think it's wise only if this is given freely to the other person (there is no manipulation, abuse) and "in the love and the light of the Infinite Creator". This is the very fundation of one way of seeking the Creator - the intimate relationship of marriage.
(10-29-2017, 02:41 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I can see how some attachments could be used as a part of the path to a lesson for clearing the path of the Qi flow and energy center activation. thanks for pointing that out.

I have been attached to separation for some time when I was younger. when I checked my facebook posts from some years ago I noticed they were all about  bitter and dark separation.
The kind of art I was into was the darkest or saddest kind.

I think that is part of most peoples process here. Maybe all.
We come to explore separation after all. Life itself is in a way an attachment to separation. We spend life after life stepping further and further into self-hood/separation, the we spend life, after life stepping back into unity a bit at a time, slowly releasing separation.
Everything in its own time.

Quote:
Quote:To answer the last question I've done it, it was painful but was part of my process.
I knew when I was ready to finally accept the invaluable lessons, but until the lessons were complete the process was 100% necessary. It kept a partial block in everything but the heart chakra which seemed to be holding the entire rest of the ship together.
Only you know what is needed.

In the end what did it help you learn/achieve?, if I may ask.

I think the number of lessons I am still processing from this is so complex and perhaps infinite that I couldn't really give you the full picture. I'm sure when we are back unified we will get the full picture. Yours will be different than mine or we wouldn't have bothered experiencing both, so don't be concerned by mine if they are not what you seek. We are exploring different paths. Smile

One major thing for me is I am stepping quite closely back to releasing self hood. This one I sacrificed myself for was this life's one big hook of attachment for me. Same exact ray of self, so in essence and literally I was attached to my self. This has been about releasing self-hood for me, since I have already released attachment to non-self.

I love deeply and it never fades but I have always been able to let people go. I have no family attachment, a husband I love but we are both in a place of deep loving but not possessing, and I had no urge to reproduce because I can love all people and children like my own. That and I do not wish to bring another into struggle, Id rather love those already here.

This one person brought all that other stuff out in me. I was protective and nurturing like a mother in a non-universal love way, loved in a way that came with a need to be loved back(which he does but it could never be enough for reasons I can explain in a second) and I wanted to experience every second of his life with him that I could. It was a very sad time considering how extremely broken he is as a unhealed version of self and watching him suffer without being able to help near enough has been excruciating.

So I learned a few things. When he denied me love. I learned in myself love comes from me. I know he loves me, and he admits it often and shows it runs very deep but part of our journey was that denial of self love. Him as self denying his love for me as self, just as he really doesn't love himself.

We also learned/teach forgiveness and the infinite and non wavering nature of forgiveness. At the end of the day there truly is NOTHING I wont forgive. Rather there is nothing and no one I can withhold forgiveness from. None of it matters because love is the truth. With love comes understanding and acceptance, perhaps even gratitude to all for being exactly who they/we are.

But the big lesson was that this great attachment that could never be satiated fully wasn't really with him/self but the recognition of my ray of light in him, the ray that brings me back to the one light of the creator and oneness. My desperation to nurture/protect/love and share everything with him is truly my desire to return to that state of non-wavering union with all.It isn't something that I can accurately put into words.

I have finally released the attachment and I will still be there for him and love him but I can be non-attached now. His journey as self will continue and I can trust it will go exactly as needed, but I am ready to release selfhood, instead of my ray of light I want to move closer to the center so I can be intimate and one with all.

Within 20 minutes of this release my red ray and orange ray widened, within about 8 hours the light was working to widen yellow. 12 hours later it even did some work on green, blue had a bit to clear as I had been lying to myself, violet had some clearing because I hadn't wanted to or been ready to see, then my crown widened and I felt myself move away towards the central 1 light away from the ray as identity.

Its only been 36 hours so I am still processing everything. I hope I worded some of that in a way that makes sense.
Removed.