Bring4th

Full Version: What can cause holes in auric fields, LSD, Childhood sexual assult but what else?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There must be more.
I had my first conscious nonlight psychic greeting/attempted attachment a few days ago.
I was going through a major process and was briefly without protection of my own light.
I glanced at an internet page out of the corner of my eye and an eerie grin and darkness spread across my face.

It was not me that half grinned. It felt like something entered. I am fairly balanced and dont have much fear left so I didn't really concern myself just went back to what I was doing and assumed it was a fluky thing.

I felt a cold darkness inside that was foreign to my awareness about 15 minutes later. I still didn't let it concern me. I recognized it and told it I loved it and hoped it was well, wished it healing. Asked it to leave.

Later that night I tried to shut a door in the dark yet something large scraped along in front of the door as I tried. Not concerned and very tired I just continued to shut the door then nearing the closure point it wouldn't close. Turned on the light and there was nothing anywhere that could have been getting in the way of the door.
All night I was awakened, by the 20th awakening I caved and asked my husband who had fallen asleep in-front of the tv to please come up stairs.

The next day I had finished the major process and my own light was solidly back in place.

It made me see that where there is a vacuum something will fill it. Its either your souls light or Jesus offered his light, or if you dont choose something will wander in.

So I have been told repeatedly that child sexual abuse leaves and opening for that kind of thing. Its actually what led to me becoming a Christian as a teen. I was way to open and battered by energy. Jesus helped me greatly by filling that vacuum. That very night my heart chakra glowed hot with love and healing began but nothing has helped as much as recognizing my own belonging to the one light and claiming it as one with me.

This experience the other day has made me rethink "entity attachment" which I always put down to some unconscious portion of them self acting upon them. I also thought of a few peoples behavior that I know were also abused, and some that used potentially auric field damaging drugs. But not all who act in such a volatile unlike them manner have experienced these two things, so I wonder what else can cause these openings? Is life enough to leave a vacuum where energies can attach and exert themselves?

Is that vacuum just there in most people from birth? Maybe from a past life? Sample of one but my husband does not seem to have such a vacuum. That or he is just completely unaffected by energies. I've known him since we were kids though and hes never been effected, could that be a past life hold over too? maybe he merged completely and unwavering in another life so is beyond that?

I'm curious now as it was a pretty remarkable experience I have always sort of thought of as fiction to be honest.
If you've read the Law of One, then you should know that Carla had a negative entity attachment or psychic greeting as they liked to call it. From what I understand, the majority of people have some sort of negative entity attachment. I discovered that I had several entities attached to me not too long ago. I became very sick with symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (which I don't have and I don't normally get sick). Nothing I took helped and this went on for 6 days. When I learned that I had negative entity attachments (I had several), I got a black tourmaline crystal and wore it daily. It took 3 days, but they all finally left. I made the mistake of not wearing the crystal when I went outside to mow the lawn one day, and the entities reattached. I used the crystal again, they left and now I never take it off. I have the crystals throughout the house as well. It took over a month using orange calcite as an aid, but I finally overcame the irritable bowel issues and it hasn't returned.
I read that negative entities polarizing as STS will greet STO entities in order to increase their own polarization. I think they are drawn to our light. I always thought that I wasn't anyone special (like Carla, for example) that an entity would want to attach to me, but I was wrong.
Your experience was different than mine as mine weren't as bold as to manifest like yours did. Yours may be a higher density entity. You may have to cleanse your home, use crystals, or use other measures to rid yourself of this entity. If you google 'negative entity attachment' you can see which website resonates with you and learn more about it. You'd be surprised at how many websites are out there on this subject. I wouldn't take it lightly; however, as they can really wreak havoc on your life.
(10-29-2017, 03:34 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]If you've read the Law of One, then you should know that Carla had a negative entity attachment or psychic greeting as they liked to call it. From what I understand, the majority of people have some sort of negative entity attachment. I discovered that I had several entities attached to me not too long ago. I became very sick with symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (which I don't have and I don't normally get sick). Nothing I took helped and this went on for 6 days. When I learned that I had negative entity attachments (I had several), I got a black tourmaline crystal and wore it daily. It took 3 days, but they all finally left. I made the mistake of not wearing the crystal when I went outside to mow the lawn one day, and the entities reattached. I used the crystal again, they left and now I never take it off. I have the crystals throughout the house as well. It took over a month using orange calcite as an aid, but I finally overcame the irritable bowel issues and it hasn't returned.
I read that negative entities polarizing as STS will greet STO entities in order to increase their own polarization. I think they are drawn to our light. I always thought that I wasn't anyone special (like Carla, for example) that an entity would want to attach to me, but I was wrong.
Your experience was different than mine as mine weren't as bold as to manifest like yours did. Yours may be a higher density entity. You may have to cleanse your home, use crystals, or use other measures to rid yourself of this entity. If you google 'negative entity attachment' you can see which website resonates with you and learn more about it. You'd be surprised at how many websites are out there on this subject. I wouldn't take it lightly; however, as they can really wreak havoc on your life.

Carla had used LSD which leaves an opening in the auric field.
Im not conserned about greetings now for myself, I was briefly in a state of transition, my embodied connection to my higherself was set aside for a lesson/progression and apparently the opportunity was taken. The light peers into the darkness so it makes sense the darkness would also peer into the light. Very interesting to experience though once was enough. Smile

I'm just curious about all the causes of auric openings. I wonder how to help others heal theirs when they aren't even aware of their issue. I assume telling an already distressed person they have an attachment could only make them more fearful and confused.

Ive been reading a lot today and see many traumas can cause fractures.
Very interesting, all the more reason to focus on everyone being healed. It must be scary to have no defences and further not be concious enough to recognize what is happening. I can think of so many people who are now with this new perspective clearly not operating free and unaffected.

I hope your issues with attachment are permanent resolved.
_______
(10-29-2017, 04:36 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Entity attachment isn't something unusual. Many people have it and don't know it but there is no need to
be fearful about it, most people manage can live with it fairly well but if the attachment is removed things
will go even better.
Having said that, keep in mind that attached entity are not all negatives, in fact probably most of the cases
are due to earth bound spirit (regular people like you and me who have died and left the physical body, but because
they don't believe in after life, or were too attached to physicality or because of a fear of hell or others problems, they
can't go to the spiritual realm and stay living here). So they stay in a person's aura to be nourished, warmed from his-her energy.
In this case you can lovingly tell them they can go to the light. And when an entity is gone, ask your team of guides or spirit healer to
heal and regenerate your aura.

I've heard tattoos can cause holes in the energetic body. Strong negative emotions, alcohol can cause these kind of difficulty when you're drunk, operation with general anaesthesia too.
This makes total sense about the earth bound spirits. And wow sounds like almost everything that doesn't treat your body as a loved vesel can cause an opening.

i have a friend who goes nuts every year at the time his mother died for a few weeks. He just is tormented under the surface and he is crazy reactive and angry/sad.

I know his mother is around at those times and sees his grief and she reflects her own grief and remorse back at having left him. i started praying with her this year when it happened and asked her to help him by expressing gratitude for their bond instead of grief. The very next day I had my friend back. I guess I should ask her to go to the light but it seems they still both are learning and if she reflected positively back she could actually help him and herself heal. They both have unfinished things to say to each other. But I don't think he is ready for that conversation just yet.

As to asking guides to heal the auric field. Good idea. I've been relying on embodying so much of my own souls light that I am untouchable.
That one night was a transition so it was a great opportunity, and STS actually served me as I learned from the experience.

I certainly want to help the sleeping, sleep more comfortably so helping shield their potential attachment sites and heal them is now a focus.
Thanks for that insite.
(10-29-2017, 01:07 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]What can cause holes in auric fields, LSD, Childhood sexual assult but what else?

Anything that leaves a lasting imprint, or association, in your mind that when your thoughts idly 'wander there', you dip down into 'despair' or some other negative equivalent. They are extremely common, and only rare people don't have them. Wanderers will often have deep ones, due to being powerfully targeted from a very young age by STS forces. I would be surprised if most people on this forum didn't have some story of severe abuse in their past.

That feeling of despair, or some other negative equivalent (it could be extreme anger or resentment), is the perception of the 'hole'.

It becomes a trigger, or chink, in your ability to maintain a pure vibration of love and light. It is a button that negative beings attempt to become adept at 'pushing'.

When you feel your emotions dip into these ranges, you become vulnerable. Negative emotion, itself, is the vibrational perception of losing connection to your Inner Being -- of moving out of alignment with the energy that creates worlds. On the indigo level of things, it is like shooting yourself in the foot with a gun. You are creating the opposite of 'what is wanted' (the opposite of your personally carved out frequency resonance vibration -- that is to say, whatever constitutes 'well being' for you).

While occasional despair, sadness, or anger is natural, and human, prolonged exposure is caused by these holes, or chinks, in our spiritual armor. Eventually, they will manifest as all sorts of maladies on a physical, personal, and social level. The physical equivalent is something like an infected wound, or parasite, which eventually spreads and kills the host because their immune system isn't strong enough.

Healing is about depotentiating the triggers. That is the real psychological work, and probably the hardest, because it requires you to go to the source of the place you dread most and then 'moving' the vibrational set point to a more positive place. Most people learn to just avoid the holes, but this is just kicking the can down the road, karmically speaking. The reason cognitive behavioral therapy is so successful in psychology is because it actually does the spiritual work of going to the source of the problem.

But many people are walking around with what we might call 'spiritual gunshot wounds', and are experiencing possession, schizophrenia, and all sorts of mental problems that will prevent them from healing because they've grown so paranoid that can't even hear the answers anymore. People like this often need medication, but will refuse such because they are so dead set they are spiritual problems. And they are, as all things are, ultimately, but the physical and spiritual work in tandem. People are perfectly happy to accept that chemicals can inadvertently open unwanted spiritual doors, but they become absolutely offended when you suggest that chemicals can actually help close down those same doorways (and give them a chance to get their bearings and heal).  
(10-29-2017, 04:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2017, 01:07 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]What can cause holes in auric fields, LSD, Childhood sexual assult but what else?

Anything that leaves a lasting imprint, or association, in your mind that when your thoughts idly 'wander there', you dip down into 'despair' or some other negative equivalent. They are extremely common, and only rare people don't have them. Wanderers will often have deep ones, due to being powerfully targeted from a very young age by STS forces. I would be surprised if most people on this forum didn't have some story of severe abuse in their past.

That feeling of despair, or some other negative equivalent (it could be extreme anger or resentment), is the perception of the 'hole'.

It becomes a trigger, or chink, in your ability to maintain a pure vibration of love and light. It is a button that negative beings attempt to become adept at 'pushing'.

When you feel your emotions dip into these ranges, you become vulnerable. Negative emotion, itself, is the vibrational perception of losing connection to your Inner Being -- of moving out of alignment with the energy that creates worlds. On the indigo level of things, it is like shooting yourself in the foot with a gun. You are creating the opposite of 'what is wanted' (the opposite of your personally carved out frequency resonance vibration -- that is to say, whatever constitutes 'well being' for you).

While occasional despair, sadness, or anger is natural, and human, prolonged exposure is caused by these holes, or chinks, in our spiritual armor. Eventually, they will manifest as all sorts of maladies on a physical, personal, and social level. The physical equivalent is something like an infected wound, or parasite, which eventually spreads and kills the host because their immune system isn't strong enough.

Healing is about depotentiating the triggers. That is the real psychological work, and probably the hardest, because it requires you to go to the source of the place you dread most and then 'moving' the vibrational set point to a more positive place. Most people learn to just avoid the holes, but this is just kicking the can down the road, karmically speaking. The reason cognitive behavioral therapy is so successful in psychology is because it actually does the spiritual work of going to the source of the problem.

But many people are walking around with what we might call 'spiritual gunshot wounds', and are experiencing possession, schizophrenia, and all sorts of mental problems that will prevent them from healing because they've grown so paranoid that can't even hear the answers anymore. People like this often need medication, but will refuse such because they are so dead set they are spiritual problems. And they are, as all things are, ultimately, but the physical and spiritual work in tandem. People are perfectly happy to accept that chemicals can inadvertently open unwanted spiritual doors, but they become absolutely offended when you suggest that chemicals can actually help close down those same doorways (and give them a chance to get their bearings and heal).  

This all makes tons of sense. Thanks for that. It also explains why the process of recapitulation has been so helpful in my progress. Obviously still more to do but i was like a walking pincushion of triggers so even being partially done has been an immense help.
"I'm just curious about all the causes of auric openings. I wonder how to help others heal theirs when they aren't even aware of their issue."

A couple of months ago, I had a photograph taken of my aura for the first time. The woman doing the reading was very good and intuitive as well. She found something in my aura that I have carried over from a previous life. When I addressed this shortly thereafter, I felt a release and a lightness inside me as if a heavy weight had been lifted. With that being said, there could be hundreds of causes of holes in ones aura even stemming from previous lives of which you have no memory.

The photograph of my aura was helpful to me, so, perhaps, it would be helpful to others seeking to heal theirs. I am going to see the same woman and have another photograph/reading taken in a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see if this issue has disappeared from my aura.
I binge drink every so often. My mom says that's a being attached to me. Usually rum and coke.
It's my understanding that auric holes are mostly formed through abuse and trauma.  I don't think drinking even occasionally is enough to form a hole whereas getting drunk and emotionally unstable can push for one to form.

Hence why psychoactive drugs which first effect the ways we process emotion can form such holes.

However breaches of trust of a severe nature, or extreme abuse including infliction of pain of either a physical or mental nature are all means to produce an auric hole.

I find more interesting the healing of such holes.  It's interesting to note that proper spiritual usage of psychoactive compounds like THC can produce a movement of healing.  This includes emotional suppressants and stimulants, but mostly mild stuff is necessary to be utilized for healing, so mild doses of LSD, Psilocybin, THC, even alcohol.

But the best ways are soberly and with much time put into discovering the memories and experiences associated with the cause of the hole, and healing those with much effort put into discovering the love in that situation to adjust the body's energetic response to the situation in the present moment.

It's interesting how the healing process occurs in others.
I do meditation with delta frequency binaural beats for 1.5 hours each day so that should be healing. The other day I almost felt like throwing up from loneliness from my dreams. I had dreams of people getting raped repeatedly and jabbing knives into their arms, and people getting crushed and their guts coming out. And then a clusterfuck of accidents happening in the same place one after another.

Even in my dream with anthros a couple of days ago, it was just normal, nothing special. They were just friends that we were talking.

Even when I hang with people I still can get lonely. So I took up art, but I can get distracted after a few hours quite easily. I can't always finish a digital painting in a day.
I would bring the idea around to the idea of the actual holes instead of just the experiences. What is a hole? It's a break or gap, but in another sense it's a portal. Notice how people are more psychically influenced when there are 'holes' in their field? That's because they are unintentional portals opened in the field to who knows what dimension.

Guess what the natural portal is? The third eye or the one eye as I call it.
_______
(11-01-2017, 04:03 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I would bring the idea around to the idea of the actual holes instead of just the experiences. What is a hole? It's a break or gap, but in another sense it's a portal. Notice how people are more psychically influenced when there are 'holes' in their field? That's because they are unintentional portals opened in the field to who knows what dimension.

This is an interesting take.  It's my understanding that it is the violet ray that forms the portal of the energetic body that launches up the energy of the being into the cosmos, so that it may respond appropriately.

I don't think all holes are portals, I think some are 'chips in the armor' so to speak, but I definitely can see some becoming as portals to strange vibrational planes, I think how they're made may determine this possibly.
(11-01-2017, 07:22 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2017, 04:03 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I would bring the idea around to the idea of the actual holes instead of just the experiences. What is a hole? It's a break or gap, but in another sense it's a portal. Notice how people are more psychically influenced when there are 'holes' in their field? That's because they are unintentional portals opened in the field to who knows what dimension.

This is an interesting take.  It's my understanding that it is the violet ray that forms the portal of the energetic body that launches up the energy of the being into the cosmos, so that it may respond appropriately.

I don't think all holes are portals, I think some are 'chips in the armor' so to speak, but I definitely can see some becoming as portals to strange vibrational planes, I think how they're made may determine this possibly.

Those aren't holes then, they are just distortions. That's not the same thing, although I see your point.

The Violet Ray is more like a lightning rod I believe, it's a receiver or conduit and is that part of the self which is embedded in unity. It is the third eye where the gateway to Intelligent Infinity opens. It is a portal between time/space and space/time. No portal necessary for Violet Ray because it is One with the One.

I suppose you could think of the Red Ray and the Violet Rays as the 'openings' of the energetic body, but again I see that as more like an electrical transfer than a portal effect.
Oh another thing I would add to the list of things that could cause holes is 'unwise use of magic', unwise being uninformed and unaware of the possibilities.
It's interesting the different perceptions we have.

I never disagreed with your assessment of the third eye, I just thought you were mixing up concepts between the indigo and violet rays.

I don't perceive the indigo ray as much more than what you've given to it, rather I've never really called it a portal, preferring the word 'vortex', as I have found it's ability to gaze as being like looking through a lens like a vortex than moving through a portal (unless the portal is acting like a 'looking hole' to another place.).

As for a lightning rod, that makes sense considering the natural portal of the violet ray acts like... uh...  Like the stargate in the show Stargate lol...  Moving into it while it's open launches whatever entered it outwards faster than light.

If the inner kundalini energy is such, and a portal structure is present at the violet ray, perhaps there is an inverse portal effect at the red (or a lower) ray that receives.

It's funny how you wave off my comment as nothing more than a distortion.

Everything is a distortion in some way, it's too simple an identifier for my taste from the experiences I've had.  Perhaps chip in the armor was a poor metaphorical example.

Some holes are literally just holes.  They are shortcuts into thoughtforms present in the auric bodies attached to the mental/emotional mentations of the mind.  Others do have characteristics of leading to...in my experience...Strange places of the psyche and being. I could see those being portals.

But I can't say in my experience all holes are portals.
I didn't wave off your comment as a distortion, I said what you were referring to was distortions in my view. I think we have different thoughts attached to the same words so we are not having any clear communication, so I can't really comment towards your thoughts there. I'll just say yes, keep up your thinking and whatever defining of reality you are doing for yourself. It is good. That is not me disagreeing with you either, don't take it personally. Our language just doesn't line up and I think only more confusion is arising than any mutual understanding. We do have different perspectives but we also define things differently so it's hard to say if those differences are actually differences in perception or just differences in language.

I commend your thinking. I don't mean to brush you off, I just don't have the energy to put towards trying to clarify my own language.
Ah hah!  I see now!

Words are so funny sometimes.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I wonder if a voice to text program might help me personally explain things better.

Eh -shrug-

I wonder what the basis...Or reason for auric holes is anyways?
I think part of the issue with lacking a commonality of language is the fact that you can really only get small groups of people to agree on what certain things mean. I think this can be incredibly powerful if you can achieve it, but just a notion why some groups keep themselves 'insulated' from the outside.

I think it's an break in natural structure, like a structural weakness. As for why they occur, I imagine there is no universal reason per se but arise as catalyst. The field is geometric and I think it's a disruption in its natural geometry.
Here is something that would be fun for discussion in this case, how about willing torture?

https://www.ranker.com/list/mckamey-mano...o4mRbyWw.0
https://www.fastcompany.com/3052859/runn...-you-think

"Lawful Evil" at work, some might say, yet everything is done 'under consent', as dubious as that is for torture. Of course, I suppose some people enjoy serving sadists in an attempt to satisfy the egoic notion of power over oneself.

On the other hand, some people might find this sort of experience cathartic despite the apparent fact no one has made it all the way through. These are interesting things to speculate on. The owner's attitude seems to be viewing it more like a theme park experience and he seems focused on safety. Some people might decide they need that type of catalyst.

That being said, what one says and what goes on inside them can be two very different things. Gotta keep up appearances. Also what his intentions are doesn't necessarily speak for all the 'actors'. A real mixed bag.

I think what is most interesting to consider about this is the sheer number of people who are interested in the experience. The 'shock of consciousness' seems to be something people purpose on many different levels.
(11-02-2017, 03:57 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something that would be fun for discussion in this case, how about willing torture?

"Lawful Evil" at work, some might say, yet everything is done 'under consent', as dubious as that is for torture. Of course, I suppose some people enjoy serving sadists in an attempt to satisfy the egoic notion of power over oneself.

I was put through a lot by certain people that I didn't consent to or ask for, and then told other people otherwise.

I don't think people like that are interested in following laws except to keep themselves out of trouble.

When I get my hands on them.

I remember in another thread you talking about how you fantasized about doing things to... whoever, and then decided not to for whatever reason.

I really will.
(11-02-2017, 04:48 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 03:57 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something that would be fun for discussion in this case, how about willing torture?

I was put through a lot by certain people that I didn't consent to or ask for, and then told other people otherwise.

I don't think people like that are interested in following laws except to keep themselves out of trouble.

When I get my hands on them.

I remember in another thread you talking about how you fantasized about doing things to... whoever, and then decided not to for whatever reason.

I really will.

I don't have those same kinds of fantasies anymore, at least not in the same way, but I'm not a pacifist when it comes to protection of family or the innocent. To be honest, most of what holds me back is the fact that I do have family and friends close to me and I know full well that having the wrong enemies can turn everyone in your life in to targets. Were I just alone in the world, I would likely be dancing to a very different tune.

That being said, I don't think your abusers made you sign a 10 page waiver before doing so, I imagine? Such a thing is obviously for the protection of sadists who desire no consequences for their actions.

Here is some words from one of the "haters".

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news...story.html

Looks like most of the 'actors' are just people who have been through the haunt before, so nobody is actually trained.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle...amey-manor

“I’m the enforcer,” he smiles. “I’m here to make sure no one makes it out. I get carried away. I don’t really have a line.”

I also noticed they actually assault people BEFORE the waivers are signed, which disrupts their ability to think clearly in the first place, but you know I'm sure people who show up to be kidnapped were already planning to sign.

https://fckmckameymanor.tumblr.com/
(11-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have those same kinds of fantasies anymore, at least not in the same way, but I'm not a pacifist when it comes to protection of family or the innocent. To be honest, most of what holds me back is the fact that I do have family and friends close to me and I know full well that having the wrong enemies can turn everyone in your life in to targets. Were I just alone in the world, I would likely be dancing to a very different tune.

That being said, I don't think your abusers made you sign a 10 page waiver before doing so, I imagine? Such a thing is obviously for the protection of sadists who desire no consequences for their actions.

>"I'm not a pacifist when it comes to protecting the innocent"
>doesn't want the wrong enemies

Ugh.

>"Were I just alone in the world"

You should try it.

I feel like my "abusers" are just very poor judges of strength, character, capability. They assumed there would be no consequences.
(11-02-2017, 10:12 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have those same kinds of fantasies anymore, at least not in the same way, but I'm not a pacifist when it comes to protection of family or the innocent. To be honest, most of what holds me back is the fact that I do have family and friends close to me and I know full well that having the wrong enemies can turn everyone in your life in to targets. Were I just alone in the world, I would likely be dancing to a very different tune.

>"I'm not a pacifist when it comes to protecting the innocent"
>doesn't want the wrong enemies

Ugh.

>"Were I just alone in the world"

You should try it.

I feel like my "abusers" are just very poor judges of strength, character, capability. They assumed there would be no consequences.

There is such a thing as tact. You may view that in whatever way you wish. It does not matter to me what you think of me.

I chose not to see that path to its end. I chose people over being alone. I don't expect you to understand a choice like that but it is the choice I made.

There are always consequences, it's just a matter of how long it takes to catch up usually. Every generation comes to an end eventually. Some sooner than later.
(11-01-2017, 09:41 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Ah hah!  I see now!

Words are so funny sometimes.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I wonder if a voice to text program might help me personally explain things better.

Eh -shrug-

I wonder what the basis...Or reason for auric holes is anyways?

The human auric field is such that it separates, or identifies through the veil. The energy of Unity is such that it seemingly is a hole, with energy pouring through the hole. It allows for a frame of reference of experience to mind/body/spirit at this level of UNITY. It also is a contained experience, within the frame work of reference to other beings. With what is expounded, is expounded from the observer. Not through the work of UNITY level.
Woah! Lots of responses. Excessive greeting is a sign of a deficiencies in the expression of the divine masculine in the individual. Remember, the more your respond to a thing, the more you are resonating with that energy, empowering the next greeting. Ad infinitum.

So next time you're being bullied by a mean ol' negative energy, just smile, nod, and say: "Nice one, come again."
(11-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]There is such a thing as tact. You may view that in whatever way you wish. It does not matter to me what you think of me.

I chose not to see that path to its end. I chose people over being alone. I don't expect you to understand a choice like that but it is the choice I made.

There are always consequences, it's just a matter of how long it takes to catch up usually. Every generation comes to an end eventually. Some sooner than later.

Yeah, tact is has never really been my cup o' tea. Especially the last few years.

I do apologize for being rude... assuming you weren't intending to be rude yourself and it was just bad synchronicities or something.

Either way, I really just need to go find one of these kids that thinks it's funny to harass me and be in my face constantly and just beat him so severely that other people will think twice. Then some hardass with a real problem will probably step up, and he'll really try to hurt me, and I'll have to kill him, and then maybe I'll get some peace.
(11-08-2017, 12:03 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]There is such a thing as tact. You may view that in whatever way you wish. It does not matter to me what you think of me.

Yeah, tact is has never really been my cup o' tea. Especially the last few years.

I do apologize for being rude... assuming you weren't intending to be rude yourself and it was just bad synchronicities or something.

Either way, I really just need to go find one of these kids that thinks it's funny to harass me and be in my face constantly and just beat him so severely that other people will think twice. Then some hardass with a real problem will probably step up, and he'll really try to hurt me, and I'll have to kill him, and then maybe I'll get some peace.

I rarely intend to be rude, just sharing my perspective aha language is a hard thing to monitor so I never know how I really come across. Different opinions are always more likely to be misunderstood. It can be difficult to express ones own perspective without coming across as a comparison to others.

So you still having the same people continue to harass you now? Just curious cause sometimes it sounds like past events and other times like its still happening.
(11-08-2017, 12:03 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]and just beat him so severely that other people will think twice. Then some hardass with a real problem will probably step up, and he'll really try to hurt me, and I'll have to kill him, and then maybe I'll get some peace.

As someone who's had these thoughts before, I just want you to know Mah that I believe you're a kind and passionate guy underneath all of that anger.  And that you're awesome and you deserve to know that.

And that I think you know that following through with such thoughts won't bring you peace, and that I think you just want some peace.

And... That I hope you find it~
Pages: 1 2 3