Bring4th

Full Version: Re-reading the "Ra Material"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the Ra material long ago and back then now that I think of it, I had no idea what Ra was talking about in fact only was peaking into a light that was far to bright for me. As if looking at knowledge through a veil.

I decided about 3 weeks ago to reread the Law of One, and so far as of page 50 (have been reading it slowly) I can say that I have learned so much It's amazing! I'll even probably reread it again in the future.

Anyways, I am writing this as a recommendation of rereading the Law of One yes all the books as it may give a slightly more enlightened slant on the message trying to be conveyed.

Any comments on your experiences of rereading it would be cool to.
Heart and Light. Peace
I'm going over it again too. I only read the first book years ago. As I am in a different mind-state now, it is a very tough read, especially on the computer.
Indeed. I think this is one of those cases where more and more learning can come about with re-readings. For one there is the simple aspect of not fully understanding something the first time around. For two- it may well be that whatever was not understood initially was purposed by your higher self. That is to say, you understand things when you need to understand them. Could be!

I've read the series once so far, and will do so again in perhaps another year from now. Of course being so active on this forum I'm constantly reading some of it each day Wink
(08-18-2010, 12:13 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Of course being so active on this forum I'm constantly reading some of it each day Wink

Definitely a plus about forums Smile
I just decided to reread it for some reason, maybe because I was seeking and not finding.

After reading a third of it I can basically say Ra is one of the most precise and intelligent readings I have come across.

I understand about 90% of it as of right now before it was probably 20 or 30% big difference.
(08-18-2010, 03:25 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I just decided to reread it for some reason, maybe because I was seeking and not finding.

After reading a third of it I can basically say Ra is one of the most precise and intelligent readings I have come across.

I understand about 90% of it as of right now before it was probably 20 or 30% big difference.

I have read the books, many, many times and am constantly amazed at how often a single paragraph has different layers of meaning that can be gleaned after re-reading it with additional understanding.

I wish you well, my friend. I assure you that this is an endeavor that will prove enlightening.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
(08-18-2010, 03:41 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I have read the books, many, many times and am constantly amazed at how often a single paragraph has different layers of meaning that can be gleaned after re-reading it with additional understanding.

I wish you well, my friend. I assure you that this is an endeavor that will prove enlightening.

+1
I have read the LOO 3 times, and have benefitted greatly from each reading. I'll probably go through it a fourth time this winter.Smile
Also re-reading at the moment, this time taking key notes which I'd like to share when time permits :¬)

As 3DS says (as with many books), one can draw different meanings as their consciousness evolves.
(08-20-2010, 08:15 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Also re-reading at the moment, this time taking key notes which I'd like to share when time permits :¬)

As 3DS says (as with many books), one can draw different meanings as their consciousness evolves.

Session 80.

Does anyone else think Ra is really confusing and complex sometimes?

The pyramid question and answers just boggles the mind, I'm sure Don had to be scratching his head half the time.