Bring4th

Full Version: My Awakening Journey as a Teenager So Far...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, all. Im not really sure how to start this... I guess I should tell a little about myself.
I would say my awakening started when I was 16, almost 2 1/2 years ago, in a library. I found a book titled "The Synchronicity Key" by David Wilcock (who I'm sure most of you have heard of). That book nearly changed my life I'm telling you! Spirituality, the universe, big secrets...easily one of my favorites. Anyway, after reading that book, I started changing my life a bit. Began delving into hidden history, alternative/holistic health, my inner consiousness...even took Mandelkers "Wanderer Test" and answered yes to all but one question. I was beginning to understand myself and why I am the way I am...and it felt good. Everyone I knew thought I was crazy, especially those around my age. Young people aren't usually interested in stuff like this, huh?

I'm 18 now and I'm still on this journey, slowly but surely. I actually just bought the 1st Law of One book and will begin reading it soon!

I didn't even know this forum existed, but I'm glad I've found it! So many questions I want to ask!
Hey blackwanderer, enjoy the ride, it's fun!
Hey, welcome.

So nice to see younger people such as yourself interested in spirituality and the real reality beyond what is perceieved.
I remember somebody told me I too have started my seeking early, (I was 19 when he told me this)

I don't like David Wilcock at all. but if he leads u here and to the LOO books then I'd say he can have benefits to one's journey.
Oh yes, you can get the Ra material for free as well, over here.
Welcome, ahh the Law of One material, whats that? Hah nah kidding enjoy the ride reading it. BigSmile
Theres also whole heap of transcripts too for a lighter read DW is in some of them http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx