Bring4th

Full Version: Phantom Leg Vibrations and Inexplicable Itching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So not sure how prevalent this is but sometimes I experience a vibration in my right leg.  Most often I associate this feeling with my phone being in my pocket, and then it happens, I feel my leg vibrate, reach for my phone and find it's not in my pocket.

Why did my leg vibrate then?

I think I finally found out why.  Kundalini energy flow, or awakening depending.

One of the symptoms of kundalini awakening is the sensation of vibration among some others.

Another symptom that I've had for years now is inexplicable itching.  Have you ever had an itch in the same spot on the pelvis, above the genitals, that no matter what you did would not go away?  Or perhaps on your chest a bit off-center of the green ray? Or back or neck or face?

These are all apparently symptoms of kundalini movement, if prana motion, some might even say they're pranayama but I think they're just prana symptoms, or sensations of prana movement.

I wonder what it all means.  Does vibration mean healing occurs? It'd make sense considering how disruptive phones can be to the energetic body, it'd make sense if phantom leg vibrations were damage to the metaphysical and physical bodies being healed, a simple fix too judging on how light and fast the experience passes.

Of course it could just be the brain misinterpreting the sensation of clothes ruffling the skin, but I've experienced this without pants on so maybe it's not?

And itching, for me I've had since 2013 a rather persistent itch on the right side and occasionally left side of my red ray along the pubes, I thought it was ingrown hair, it wasn't.  Thought it was maybe something bad like an std, it wasn't.  I'd shave and it's be there all the same, leave it alone, still wouldn't change.

In addition, my chest, to the right of the green ray and intermittently to the left is an insatiable itch that I've had intermittently since high school that intensified in occurrence from 2013 onward.

If these itches are indications of purification or blockage, it would appear I've a profound red ray and green ray issue.

And sometimes yellow ray (omg the itching has begun again!)

There's also the shoulders and upper to mid back for me now that they've reminded me with itches...

In fact!  Thinking back, even in high school I had very rare moments, especially while not wearing a shirt, of just a body wide itchiness that would drive me a bit mad until I put on a shirt and even then one time that didn't help one bit.

Is it possible kundalini is responsible for these lifelong occurrences? That such things I used to rationalize as blood pressure or sensitive skin were actually spiritual physical sensations?

Has anyone else experienced vibrations or itching in the past that now may be realized to have been spiritual physical sensations?
I don't know why I haven't in a long time if ever experienced real kundalini awakening. I can be a spiritual person, but it doesn't matter.

But I've been told that my path is that of the Moon. So I guess I'm not a fiery person, I'm much more emotional.

Yeah, when I meditate or go to sleep, I get an itch. When I scratch that one, I then itch in another place, and then another, and it goes on and on.
The traveling itches! I've had those specifically on my back and shoulders. It can be quite annoying when it goes somewhere on your back that you can't reach lol
(11-05-2017, 06:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]The traveling itches!  I've had those specifically on my back and shoulders. It can be quite annoying when it goes somewhere on your back that you can't reach lol

That's why I bought this back scratcher back on January 29, 2017:

https://smile.amazon.com/WOVTE-Bear-Blac...dpSrc=srch

I've gotten out of bed just to scratch with it. I have used it nearly every day.