Bring4th

Full Version: An aura of perfection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whenever I work with magic now (after an LSD trip where I made contact with what I could only perceive as the majority of all creation-my projection is the confederation of planets), I reconnect with an aura and feeling of perfection.

Anybody else attract thought beyond thought along their journey?
It sounds like youre activating the indigo ray chakra. Very interesting! How do you work with the indigo ray? I can sometimes feel a tingling in the brow when I visualize. I’m not very good at visualization, but I think it’s a good path to take for developing the indigo ray chakra.
This reminds me of a Buddhist practice whereby you envision yourself as the "body of perfection" and this is used as a state of grounding as you dissolve the aspects of the self in to void and offer yourself up in equal measure to your karma, to be 'taken' from by those whom feel it is owed. Yet knowing the self is perfect, nothing is lost.
The perfect aura contains a lot of golden light.
(11-06-2017, 09:50 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like youre activating the indigo ray chakra. Very interesting! How do you work with the indigo ray? I can sometimes feel a tingling in the brow when I visualize. I’m not very good at visualization, but I think it’s a good path to take for developing the indigo ray chakra.

For me it is a presence that comes and goes in relation to my magical workings with crystals, waters, and intentions. I'm getting a sense that it is related to infinite intelligence when you pose reality very interesting open ended questions using very high vibrational tools.

I've been focusing on the lower triad for a while now, and it's paying off as well. These relate to the physical body, emotional body, and the mental body. That which most adepts ignore in their quest for projecting god onto other-self. (not only on an individual level, but anywhere there is disconnection there is a strong resonance for this distortion) There is chaos as I have not consciously chosen sts or sto, but simply realize that through health I am able to offer greater service to all. Aka, by focusing on my self I am able to offer more to the self and to others. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to feel that STS and STO are distortions specific to Carla or Don, and that it is more appropriately positive (connected to the self) and negative (disconnected from the self). In a disconnected state, the self/soul is violated and responds passive aggressively or aggressively through strange distortions (unaware of the will of the self or if aware unaware as to how to communicate or express it). In a connected state there is little aggression, but instead there are strong boundaries since the self is very conscious and protective of the self's free will. I would postulate that this is as well what Ra was referring to when he mentioned those stuck in orange ray. Those that are unable to create their reality due to massive free will violation due to a potentiated mental body as opposed to strong clarity of the self and the boundaries of the self. And so they are passive aggressive in relation to their desires (forgetful, procrastination, self-sabotage etc), and passive aggressive in relation to the other self (placating, excessive want for the other self, forgetful, distracting, etc).