Bring4th

Full Version: The misinterpretation of a private magical working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come to observe that a great majority of people who have any degree of magical ability or have woken up to the illusion around them to enough of a degree that they can begin to perceive/feel magical workings, are for the most part very heavily clouded by STS frameworks of thinking. What I mean to say is that they, for the most part, do not yet seem to understand how to tell the difference between positive polarity beings and negative polarity beings, but more importantly, cannot tell the difference between each side's movements and power plays...not to mention the intention behind them.

So back to the title of this thread...I've humorously noticed that a certain private magical working of mine has been highly misinterpreted as an attempt at binding another person(s). 

If those who cannot let go of the need to constantly survey, also cannot adapt their minds to perceive a magical working from the other side of the fence, then they will continue to confuse themselves to no fruitful end. And yet, since there is actual power plays going on between STS and STO types, this also implies that if they were to accurately perceive what said magical working is intended to do, they would find themselves put at odds with the effect that would come as a by product of truthfully accepting the energies at play.

That is all.

Smile
This little bit might help as well. From user Mahakali...

"The Creator isn't human and doesn't think like one. Positive and negative polarities are more like the polarities on a magnet; they're descriptions of occult physics, not morality, which is a human(oid) concept."
I honestly doubt in those who say they do magical workings usually because they also seem to be unaware of what they're working with but merely think they do.

Sort of like a 10 year old IT veteran in an office job working on new technology, he looks confident but underneath that facade it's all new to him too, yet he speaks so surely of himself.

I feel like that is most people that speak of using magic.  It gets especially absurd once they begin talking about summoning entities, at that point I'm so frustrated with the lack of honesty from people that I just assume anyone speaking of doing such is either delusional or a megalomaniac or narcissistic or just fishing for attention.

Now few exceptions apply.  If the person seems respectful of their magic and is humble in discussing it, I usually feel a tinge of honesty, that they're aware of the depth of honour they have uptaken, that it's not a game to them or a way of life, but working with life itself.

So, forgive me if I might seem skeptical dipping into cynical.

How do you distinguish such differences in magic, Turtle?  How are we supposed to tell the difference at face value?  Is there a cover to judge on the book called Magic?
(11-10-2017, 11:55 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]How do you distinguish such differences in magic, Turtle?  How are we supposed to tell the difference at face value?  Is there a cover to judge on the book called Magic?

Meh, I think it's best you learn to trust your intuition with all that to be honest.
I dunno man. Any type of magickal working meant to influence another being could be seen as an infringement of will or "black magick". Even if you have the best intentions. I've had people try to "help me" with stuff before (without asking permission) and it didn't go over so well.
Fair enough lol
My intuition is not to mess with it in anyway other than just being myself everyday.  You know, life is magical, it's just in a specific way that we can choose to be.

Why try to control that? Why not enjoy it?

Sorry for ranting, I don't think you're lying or anything, I'm just worried you're messing with things that are dangerous.  Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

Eitherway, I should apologize.  I am sorry, I shouldn't be so inconsiderate of your experiences, they are valid and I am interested in what you have to say on these subjects.

So now if I may be so bold, how was your magical working discovered and why was it misinterpreted?  What happened?
(11-10-2017, 10:04 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough lol
My intuition is not to mess with it in anyway other than just being myself everyday.  You know, life is magical, it's just in a specific way that we can choose to be.

Why try to control that? Why not enjoy it?

Sorry for ranting, I don't think you're lying or anything, I'm just worried you're messing with things that are dangerous.  Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

Eitherway, I should apologize.  I am sorry, I shouldn't be so inconsiderate of your experiences, they are valid and I am interested in what you have to say on these subjects.

So now if I may be so bold, how was your magical working discovered and why was it misinterpreted?  What happened?

Oh god, no apologies are necessary, ESPECIALLY on a freakin' internet forum, lol.
I feel like an apology is valid anywhere, ESPECIALLY on an internet forum Wink Heart
An unsuccessful magical working may feel that way. Then there is the magical working that is more an expression of fact than of shadow.
(11-12-2017, 10:41 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]An unsuccessful magical working may feel that way. Then there is the magical working that is more an expression of fact than of shadow.

An unsuccessful magical working may feel what way?
A private working for myself is about transformation of self.

Definately very odd to other people. 

Refining the perception of self, world, other selves, rumours is quite the pursuit.

There is a great power and protection in the practice of gratitude. Grounding love/light is quite fun. Abandoning perceptions not based in giving without expectation of return is not easy.

Involving others without their knowledge in a working would probably be the issue. Group work walked as equals is far different from attempting to tune a group harmony without equal involvement and knowledge