Bring4th

Full Version: Theoretical and perhaps frivolous speculation re: the negative greeting experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I posted a week or so ago about my first fully aware negative greeting. It was stunning.

Im wondering though how do we determine exact polarity? Wouldn't any energy darker than my current state read as a negative greeting?
Could I potentially accidentally inflict a negative greeting on say the Dalai lama who I imagine is quite full of light so I might inflict something by sending thoughts toward him if I were in a bad state?

This thing(other self) entered very clearly and moved my face, settled into my solar plexus region briefly till I sent it away. It felt very distant cold and dark, creepy something I haven't felt in this life, like it was in a very cold pit way far away and it manifested a few physical anomalies in my house that night.

My thinking is that I have learned so much about self and other self since this greeting and grown even further in compassion that I see it as having very clearly served me.

One though was a sts being on its way back, needing help to depolarize so it can choose its new polarity.

It would need opportunities to do so. Me using it for catalyst would be a great opportunity to depolarize. .. anyways just speculation and as I usually do I haven't bothered to fully think this through before posting.

Ps if we all learn in this discussion it will depolarize even more because of its effective service. BigSmile
Lets bring ourselves home!!

I love discussion. Ok I am going to go make chocolate/ginger molasses cookies, wild friday night!!! Tongue  I'll be back!!
(11-10-2017, 07:02 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Im wondering though how do we determine exact polarity? Wouldn't any energy darker than my current state read as a negative greeting?
Could I potentially accidentally inflict a negative greeting on say the Dalai lama who I imagine is quite full of light so I might inflict something by sending thoughts toward him if I were in a bad state?

Well it seems I talk to you a lot tonight. lol

I had to answer this one though.
Even before reading the material, I did energy manipulation. helped my friend who has MS and Epilepcy through a lot of physical pain.
So my advice is to not send anyone prana while you're not feeling well. just focus on your own chakras.. if you're familiar with the meditations that help your chakras.

I have also heard someone say we need one's permission before healing him/her or sending him/her any prana, so freewill wouldn't be violated.
I've never actually been curious of the darkness or other polarity.

Though when I had mental illness I would blab out things like "choice is paradox" and infinite paradox and stuff like that. A little bit of negativity on my part, but there was no real emotion behind it.

I am going inside more and facing some of my own darkness however.
Chocolate/ginger molasses cookies??!

Share D':

I think it's incredibly important to remember...three things.  Treat that darkness like it were light, it is light.  Ignore the sensations of paranoia that might gnaw at you.  And love it's offered service, you may now decline with love that doing so will hurt it's polarity, and you'd rather not take away from it, and in similar, not suffer any loss yourself.

I like to just leave darkness and the idea of it corrupting or infesting me somehow to my ignorance.  I make mistakes, I should not blame an external entity for that.  On the flip side, if good things happen, it seems appropriate to thank the powers that be.  Don't knock the bad, don't ignore the good.

Miracles happen everyday.  Don't think there isn't a chance in hell that you won't be all well.

And honestly, darkness is a very good friend, or can be anyways.  They're not always evil, sometimes they're just lonely.  Just remember, you can choose not to cooperate with whatever might be happening, but you can always turn the experience into a positive one.  A moment of learning.

We honestly shouldn't overly occupy ourselves with thoughts of darkness, those are all it takes to begin experiencing darkness.  If you wish to be radiant, think of things that make you feel blissful.

For me, I think of flowers.  I am very forgiving to the look of flowers, not every flower gets an ideal position to blossom.  Still their brilliance is pleasant even if a bit withered or even decayed.  I don't blame it, or judge it, I just love it for being present.

That's all I really wanted all along anyways, was to see everyone like how I see flowers.  I find now, that there is good reason and cause that some flowers are accompanied with thorns.

It's okay to protect yourself, just don't forget to love while doing so.
(11-10-2017, 07:19 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2017, 07:02 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Im wondering though how do we determine exact polarity? Wouldn't any energy darker than my current state read as a negative greeting?

Well it seems I talk to you a lot tonight. lol

I had to answer this one though.
Even before reading the material, I did energy manipulation. helped my friend who has MS and Epilepcy through a lot of physical pain.
So my advice is to not send anyone prana while you're not feeling well. just focus on your own chakras.. if you're familiar with the meditations that help your chakras.

I have also heard someone say we need one's permission before healing him/her or sending him/her any prana, so freewill wouldn't be violated.

I think I poorly communicated. I didn't sleep a wink last night I was wired so I might not have been fully coherent today. Smile
Now I am sleep deprived and ate to many cookies so sugar buzz!!

What I was trying to say is that any energy intrusion by a person in a less highly vibrating state at the moment could be considered in some way a negative greeting.

You don't need to consciously attempt to send energy. Any time you think of another with any intensity you are sending energy hence my comment just using myself as an example of potentially being considered a negative greeting to someone with a higher vibration if I was annoyed or frustrated with someone and thinking such things repeatedly. People might not be aware and it might not be a terribly strong energy but some sensitives are still effected.

A friend and I used to stay in sulks for a few weeks ruminating over painful miscommunications and as soon as I would shift my thoughts they would contact me within the hour. It happened so many times it could be predicted like clockwork. They couldn't seem to shift out of that mode but as soon as I did it was always back to a state of close friendship vs the alienation and frustration. Anyways that was just an example of where I am going with this post. These negative greetings need not always be a "being" hoping to scare or harass.

3 possibilities jump to mind
1 errant energy of a lower vibration with no negative motivation but consequences for both depends on the receivers response.
Is it used as service and we grow from it or does it inspire devolution?  polarization of both entities hangs in the balance dependent on response.

2 It could be a sts entity trying to exert its will so depending on what we do with the catalyst it is either successful or not at further polarization or accidentally depolarizes.

3rd option it could also be some energy/entity very deep down a dark path of sts yet trying to come back. 6D they gotta turn around/switch, any contact or greeting would FEEL negative but that might not really 100% always be the motivation. Sometimes it is just contact but the vibration would feel negative.

If we use it as catalyst and grow in love from it, if they are trying to provide service or rather even not knowing HOW to provide service we use it as service we are helping them move back from extreme sts towards sto polarization by accepting their unintentional offering.

I realize this 40 hours no sleep is likely not enhancing my ability to communicate clearly so I will try again tomorrow.
Just thought it was neat to think along the lines of darkness isnt darkness but absence of light, how do they lighten if they do not reach out towards the light? Maybe thats why polarized individuals are sometimes targeted, not to drag them down but because those who are down seek help being lifted up.

Seek out to a fear based person they will just be scared by contact so not be able to help lifted them up, seek out someone who is higher vibe and more centered in love and perhaps that person will respond with compassion and help the energy/entity/seeker to come out of the dark. Mixing metaphors but hopefully it made a tiny bit of sense. Smile

PS I have side stepped healing permission requests with one I see 100% as an exact parallel incarnation. It seemed to have worked because as self I could also accept on my self's behalf. "Are you not all things?" I've only even tried that on the one person though and only to the point they would no longer need surgery. If it depolarized me so be it he didn't want a colostomy bag and that was where surgery was headed. Anger at self manifest in the bowel issues, gotta deal with that. I recapped his anger till he was sufficiently healed to no longer need surgery. I did tell him I was going to recap so perhaps that implied a permission request.

I left the rest of the catalyst there so he can still use as he needs but took a liberty.
(11-10-2017, 10:41 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Chocolate/ginger molasses cookies??!

Share D':
I found the starbucks ginger molasses cookie recipe then add a swirl of chocolate sugar cookie dough to each one just before baking.
Easy easy easy and so gooooood! I can send the recipe, cookies are harder to send through the internet lol

(11-10-2017, 10:41 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's incredibly important to remember...three things.  Treat that darkness like it were light, it is light.  Ignore the sensations of paranoia that might gnaw at you.  And love it's offered service, you may now decline with love that doing so will hurt it's polarity, and you'd rather not take away from it, and in similar, not suffer any loss yourself.

I like to just leave darkness and the idea of it corrupting or infesting me somehow to my ignorance.  I make mistakes, I should not blame an external entity for that.  On the flip side, if good things happen, it seems appropriate to thank the powers that be.  Don't knock the bad, don't ignore the good.

Miracles happen everyday.  Don't think there isn't a chance in hell that you won't be all well.

And honestly, darkness is a very good friend, or can be anyways.  They're not always evil, sometimes they're just lonely.  Just remember, you can choose not to cooperate with whatever might be happening, but you can always turn the experience into a positive one.  A moment of learning.

We honestly shouldn't overly occupy ourselves with thoughts of darkness, those are all it takes to begin experiencing darkness.  If you wish to be radiant, think of things that make you feel blissful.

For me, I think of flowers.  I am very forgiving to the look of flowers, not every flower gets an ideal position to blossom.  Still their brilliance is pleasant even if a bit withered or even decayed.  I don't blame it, or judge it, I just love it for being present.

That's all I really wanted all along anyways, was to see everyone like how I see flowers.  I find now, that there is good reason and cause that some flowers are accompanied with thorns.

It's okay to protect yourself, just don't forget to love while doing so.

No worries I accept all things as "self". I just know my own incarnations energy and not all other parts of self are vibrating at the same rate. I'm sure I have been super dark in other incarnations so I don't judge, just don't want to leave them there if they are ready to come home.
Please please please share that recipe O:

And I mostly intended to just say, Just Be Yourself and you won't need to worry~