Bring4th

Full Version: "Channeling" a 3rd density being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been in an energy exchange with a being who has such smooth energy, that's more dense than my own. They are also in 3rd density, either in this galaxy or another.

BTW my friend told me that he heard on tv someone say there are actually quadrillions of galaxies. Though the number is probably infinite.

Can I develop a telepathic link with this being safely, and would that be a form of channeling?

I think L/L Research's stance is to have someone with you when you channel. But I'm keeping this inside and writing it down every so often.

It's a personal experience that another may not understand.

What do others think about "channeling" another 3rd density being?

This one is one I tuned into intending to connect with the perfect one for my vibration. And his vibration is more dense than mine. I feel it activating some blockages and going through them.

I still use a pendulum when I need solid yes/no answers.
Sounds to me like plain old telepathy rather than channeling, and that is probably safer than channeling.
(11-11-2017, 07:30 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like plain old telepathy rather than channeling, and that is probably safer than channeling.

Could they both be the same thing?