Bring4th

Full Version: What do you do when you feel all blehh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Dear Mods, was unsure whether to put this in spiritual development forum or the health forum, Opted for the middle ground.)

I don't know what it is but discomfort for me has become a very real physical daily occurrence.

From achy joints and dull stomach discomfort to more questionable resting muscle pains, to headaches to back pain to...

It's getting ridiculous lol...  It's all so light and gentle (mostly) but this persistence has me looking around without finding answers to something as simple as, why is it when I lay down, the muscles along my collar bones, sternum, and hips all hurt with this dull yet mildly sharp pain?  Its actually worse if I've had any alcohol too.

And my skin!  I don't know if it's because I'm a Cancer and have rather very sensitive skin overall, but there is this...  sensation, or...  I don't even know how else to describe it but a basic overall uncomfortable 'sensation' over my body sometimes, like I'm sweating without sweating, or there's something abrasive sitting on my skin.  It's almost electrical but very clearly isn't.

I've dealt with discomfort most of my life from stomach problems as a kid.  The majority of this uneasiness is basically stomach pains, but in the last...Seems like since 2015, I've become increasingly low tolerant of discomfort.  I even grow irritable with it now where I used to just become very docile and quiet and deal with it.

Why are my legs and arms sore for no reason? Why is my neck and shoulders getting itchier?  Why does my back have pressure and pain?  Why does my head always feel like it's been through a thinking marathon on 5 hours of sleep after drinking the night before?  Why's my chest feeling tight, and my stomach hurts from no apparent reason?

Like holy crap, am I just getting old??  I'm 25 now bit I feel like I'm a 12 year old in 70 year old body.  I'm always so tired, it messes with my reasoning and emotions.

I feel so...physically bleh.  My left wrist is beginning to get something going on with it, I can't grip or make a fist as tightly as I used to.

My hemmorhoids have been very erratic, flaring then calming down without reason it seems.

My limbs even become tingly like going partly numb now and then, like right now my left foot has it going on and increasing blood flow there doesn't stop it.

I just pulled a muscle in my neck (lolgod.  You and your synchronicities...)

I feel overall very, very blehh.  It makes functioning very very hard on days when it's bad.  My friend just says I have pretty bad anxiety and i admit i do sometimes, but not ALL the time.  I'm beginning to feel like this all the time..

I've mostly smoked marijuana to cope, but I won't always have that available, and I don't like the idea of abusing it to ignore the things my body is trying to tell me.

It's so strange.  For such dull pains, they are becoming overwhelming.

All I could think was I've got a kundalini dealio going on.

I think maybe if others told me how they cope with such discomforts, maybe I'll find some relief myself?

It's scary to think your body is breaking down on you.  Does anyone care to share things they do to alleviate the typical feelings of physical discomfort?
Well right now I'm abusing drugs. but you should probably work out cuz that's my other thing. when I don't feel physically fine I shower a lot. and try to do chakra meditations as water pours on me.
I do need to do yoga longer, I would also like to try and eat healthier.

I too have spent some time in a hot steamy shower letting water run over my back while I try to meditate.

I just don't like to since it's a waste of water, in the desert, where I live lol...  Also it murders our water heater.

I've already lost a half sister to a drug OD.  Please just be safe and don't accidentally kill yourself...
Have you checked for Fibromyalgia? It can cause the brain to think the body's in pain. My mom has it and she says that sometimes she feels like she's been folded in half. She has to take Vicodin/Hydrocodone for that. It also causes a mental fog. But I'm sure there are more natural ways if that's the culprit.

It can also make one's skin super sensitive to even light touch.

But when I'm feeling bad I usually energetically tune into a being with a higher vibration and let them help scan and fix my body.

That is unless it's written in your life contract to experience such a thing.
I wish to read this life contract lol

I wish to know what craziness I've gotten myself into now haha

I don't...I hope it's not fibromyalgia.  Physical pain is something I try to avoid, if it turns out to be unavoidable, I might have a really hard time getting over that and accepting it.  Pain beyond a point is cruel and unusual.
(11-12-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I wish to read this life contract lol

I wish to know what craziness I've gotten myself into now haha

I don't...I hope it's not fibromyalgia.  Physical pain is something I try to avoid, if it turns out to be unavoidable, I might have a really hard time getting over that and accepting it.  Pain beyond a point is cruel and unusual.

Maybe pendulum dowsing? If you learn to get yourself out of the way it can be quite accurate. You just have to make sure you're talking to your higher self, guide, or whoever you want to. Ask if they are who they say they are 3 times, because a shaman lady told me that spiritual negative beings can't lie 3 times in a row. Tarot may help too. Any kind of divination. If you're into that sort of thing.
(11-12-2017, 01:27 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ](Dear Mods, was unsure whether to put this in spiritual development forum or the health forum, Opted for the middle ground.)

I don't know what it is but discomfort for me has become a very real physical daily occurrence.

From achy joints and dull stomach discomfort to more questionable resting muscle pains, to headaches to back pain to...

It's getting ridiculous lol...  It's all so light and gentle (mostly) but this persistence has me looking around without finding answers to something as simple as, why is it when I lay down, the muscles along my collar bones, sternum, and hips all hurt with this dull yet mildly sharp pain?  Its actually worse if I've had any alcohol too.

And my skin!  I don't know if it's because I'm a Cancer and have rather very sensitive skin overall, but there is this...  sensation, or...  I don't even know how else to describe it but a basic overall uncomfortable 'sensation' over my body sometimes, like I'm sweating without sweating, or there's something abrasive sitting on my skin.  It's almost electrical but very clearly isn't.

I've dealt with discomfort most of my life from stomach problems as a kid.  The majority of this uneasiness is basically stomach pains, but in the last...Seems like since 2015, I've become increasingly low tolerant of discomfort.  I even grow irritable with it now where I used to just become very docile and quiet and deal with it.

Why are my legs and arms sore for no reason? Why is my neck and shoulders getting itchier?  Why does my back have pressure and pain?  Why does my head always feel like it's been through a thinking marathon on 5 hours of sleep after drinking the night before?  Why's my chest feeling tight, and my stomach hurts from no apparent reason?

Like holy crap, am I just getting old??  I'm 25 now bit I feel like I'm a 12 year old in 70 year old body.  I'm always so tired, it messes with my reasoning and emotions.

I feel so...physically bleh.  My left wrist is beginning to get something going on with it, I can't grip or make a fist as tightly as I used to.

My hemmorhoids have been very erratic, flaring then calming down without reason it seems.

My limbs even become tingly like going partly numb now and then, like right now my left foot has it going on and increasing blood flow there doesn't stop it.

I feel overall very, very blehh.  It makes functioning very very hard on days when it's bad.  My friend just says I have pretty bad anxiety and i admit i do sometimes, but not ALL the time.  I'm beginning to feel like this all the time..

I've mostly smoked marijuana to cope, but I won't always have that available, and I don't like the idea of abusing it to ignore the things my body is trying to tell me.

I think maybe if others told me how they cope with such discomforts, maybe I'll find some relief myself?

It's scary to think your body is breaking down on you.  Does anyone care to share things they do to alleviate the typical feelings of physical discomfort?

This sucks. Sounds like depression with a touch of inflammation and metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance. A LOT of people actually have this without knowing it.

First, change the bio-chemical aspect. So change your diet. Ketones are excellent to combat depression.

Realistically...you can just get rid of wheat and junk food and feel much better. More fat, more greens/less fruit and starch. I'll tolerate diet soda if you drink it. Keep the carbs low, maybe 50g total net.

I'd def recommend sunny side up eggs everyday for breakfast w/grass fed butter or ghee. At least 4 a day. Then have a big a$$ salad with protein and a nice dressing without bad oils. As long as you get a nice dressing, you'll devour the salad. Don't eat lots of fat with lots of carbs together. 

Ketones and running on fat mainly is what my body likes now. Therefore my MOOD IS BETTER and more positive!....Therefore my inner reality reflects my outer reality. Combine that with the chronic.......... Smile

Also, try fasting for at least 16 hours per day. 
Depression is a check.

Hypothyroidism that's untreated has messed up my metabolism (God I wish there was a cute for this...)

Bad diet is a check, though not for a lack of trying to eat better.  It's hard to do so when the person buying the majority of groceries thinks a 'natural' label means 'healthy' and also loves meat, carbs, and sugar.

I will never drink diet anything, diet soda is not healthier, it is packed full of very harmful artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and chemicals.  I'll take a ginger ale over diet ginger ale any day.  So long as it actually has real ginger in it and not some 'natural flavoring'.

I used to dress salads with hemp seeds and apple cider vinegar.  But honestly I love lettuce and tomatoes.  I could eat just those two things as a salad lol

Does the fasting include while sleeping?
Snort a massive pile of cocaine
Or better: know that the sole purpose of existence is to experience this moment of blehh. There is no reason for existence other than to experience this very moment. No future göal, no evolution. Only this moment. Even your reactions to it - these are the ultimate porpoise for existence, because they exist within this moment..
I am happy to say I've never tried cocaine.  After playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, the idea seemed, thoughtworthy.  However, I was on Concerta prescription medication as a child.  They were basically cocaine.  I don't think I need to...Even try it, not with my personality.

The sacredness of it all is why I stick around.  Why end the misery of life when there's so much to also realize and enjoy about it?

Snort cocaine...  Never thought someone would say that to me lol
You're just pushing some distortions through to the physical. Find a time and a place to become very comfortable and very relaxed on a daily basis. And just play relaxing non-distracting music and let yourself daydream. From this place begin to balance the attachments and biases that are leading to the ailment.

Life be the teacher.
(11-12-2017, 04:37 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Depression is a check.

Hypothyroidism that's untreated has messed up my metabolism (God I wish there was a cute for this...)

Bad diet is a check, though not for a lack of trying to eat better.  It's hard to do so when the person buying the majority of groceries thinks a 'natural' label means 'healthy' and also loves meat, carbs, and sugar.

I will never drink diet anything, diet soda is not healthier, it is packed full of very harmful artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and chemicals.  I'll take a ginger ale over diet ginger ale any day.  So long as it actually has real ginger in it and not some 'natural flavoring'.

I used to dress salads with hemp seeds and apple cider vinegar.  But honestly I love lettuce and tomatoes.  I could eat just those two things as a salad lol

Does the fasting include while sleeping?

Yes fasting does include sleeping. 

Sucks you have no control over the food purchases. 
Im 40 and have a physical job plus done athletics my whole life and it sounds like I feel better than you so dont accept it as age.

How are you sleeping? If I dont get 8 hours of good sleep I am sore somewhere. If I sleep I feel perfect physically.
Are you drinking enough water? Eating properly?

I think its something like 90% of people are magnesium deficient. We just dont eat enough and blood tests cant really show it accurately as it can be pulled from the bones. Signs of Mg deficiency are tight sore muscles, nervousness, and it could easily cause joint pain and head aches as when your muscles are not tight your joints are often not able to move in the full range of motion. If you are also grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw get the a Mg supplement.

My big sign was tendon pulls and anxiety. Now Im mostly topped up Mg wise I just get muscle pain when my reserves get low.
Just one thought.

Another is are you stuck in a certain posture for many hours a day? If so you will get stiff and sore as your body is not being used in a balanced way, sometimes just stretching to reduce the kinks you are putting in is enough, other times building up muscles that are atrophying from the dominant position not using them will be needed to fix things.

Just ideas
Yeah, I'm going to start trying to fix up my diet, and physical activity with some detox remedies, better eating choices, and more yoga and meditation.

I'm aware I'm vitamin D deficient as well as magnesium deficient, I'll have to work on that.

I wish hemp seeds weren't so expensive.
~
Well, I suppose the good old tried-&-true method of anal-kundalini-sex-magic-&-lucid-dreaming (I've experienced the latter, but never the two as a combo) would be a good bet to take your mind off whatever ails you (or possibly give you something new to ail you to take your mind onto, if not blow it entirely), but for me, whenever I'm feeling the old blehh or even the lesser mehh -- why, I just set my pants on fire & throw myself off the nearest 9-story building into a snowbank.

[Image: cksgejfuuzbtdyzmla4t.gif]

[Image: 4b0e7_fire-jump-snow-stuntman-gif-1423492110.gif]

Works like a charm to perk up the system generally, giving one a new lease on life. Takes your mind right off of petty mundane cares and worries. Of course, it's beginning to get a little old for me as a set routine, so I'm always trying new variations to keep it fresh. For instance, last night I set the 9-story building on fire, took off my pants, built a snowman, & then jumped.

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/reck...ideo-43719
[Now there's a straightforward URL, boy!] 

Another good pick-me-upper is to date up identical twins.

[Vary formula as required. Guaranteed to liven things up. It's a good sign if they wear actual clothes that look like censoring black-out bars. Group pants-immolation/building-diving optional.]

Also, if I find myself mentally stultified I can always catalyze fresh new ways of looking at things by studying the She-Ra Material.

[Image: she-ra-o.gif]  Cool
(11-12-2017, 01:27 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ](Dear Mods, was unsure whether to put this in spiritual development forum or the health forum, Opted for the middle ground.)

5.2 Law of One quite a long part, all of it may help but this part in particular could be usefull?

"The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished

It can be tedious at first.. so many triggers I have had to identify lol and more to come im sure  eg.. body being hot... multiply feeling of being reallly hot.. where is it triggered? multiply more and more.... then  explore opposite its just my body ...let it feel what it wants, accept, let it body feel what it wants why comment on it, let it go ...  then rest in silence.. If cant then wait till you feel peace then go back to that moment re-experience it..  What I find is its not the sensation its the judgement that follows which usually would be triggered from something in past..   Where is not important just acceptance is.. let mind comment on whatever it want just observe it. Once you get momentum doing this it becomes so freeing .. If you find issues perhaps focus more on balancing mind more then going back to body later on.
I do the hard thing—make myself take action, be productive in some way. Depression or spiraling down creates a state of inaction—you feel paralyzed, you don't feel like doing anything. You must break the inertia. No one wants to do this because of inertia—the tendency to stay at rest when resting.

There is no great esoteric answer to this that I have found. Contemplating it just reinforces the inertia to do nothing. You simply have to do something. If you can't do anything else, make a list of what you want to do. But for my part, I have to accomplish something, however small, to feel better. One really good thing to do is clear out your space. Get it clean, organized. Throw away—or donate—stuff you don't use. This will make your thinking clearer. Everything is connected.
All good advice.

Hopefully I'll be getting a job here soon, so I'll have the means to at least try to do better with my own resources.

I find that what you speak of, that concept lacking an esoteric answer, is called The Choice.

We at any moment have this power ready within us.  Even if there is a struggle to utilize it from inertia, it can still be followed through.  I know its mainly used for polarity descriptions but I find life is a balance of choices, including the choice to make choices.

Its important not to rest that power for too long.

I find your advice often resonant, so thank you for offering it.

And thank you everyone else for your help.

Perhaps the catalyst of 'blehh' is about motivating me to help myself not feel so blehh!