Bring4th

Full Version: Love and Sorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed.
Removed.
As a very immature person, I cannot speak on what makes one mature, but I've always thought that experience was the gateway to maturity, and perhaps maturity is nothing more than behaving a certain way.

I would much rather be wise than mature, but maturity seems to imply wisdom, at least in human society.

As for spiritual life, I think maturity is a misnomer for evolutionary advancement.

I would agree that to lack a sense of suffering is not human.  Yet I think sorrow is a positive form of suffering, it imbibes us with empathy.  It moves discarnate beings to provide, such as the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow and all their help with Earth.

Maturity to me is actually kind of scary.  What must change in one for them to grow 'mature'?
Removed.
Removed.
In one of my Sufi books there is a neat comment that goes, "the heart doesnt care whether it feels happiness or sadness as long as it is allowed to feel".