Bring4th

Full Version: Keeping me out of trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Smile

I just wanted to share a some stories. I am in book 3 right now and I read earlier that depending on the amount of light a being has or when they become close to harvest that they attract equally or similar negative polarize entities.... I have always been an astral warrior since I was a kid. I have always been fighting for whats right since then. I may not have done this in a positive manner but non the less I was a being of the light. lol something like Batman where he is saving people but he is either hurting the people he is trying to stop... anyways... as I grew older I became more able to do things. I am conscious of a lot of instances in one particular past life and have only have glimpses into others.... more or less...

I found out that I was essentially doing the things that I have be able to do in other lifetimes but unconsciously.... a lot of it has to do with being able to create and manifest as well as time. Thus the next statement... this is a very long story short... compressed to a few words... but I basically teleported another entity into a void..... I dont think I had hear my guardians voices so clearly before that but I definitely heard them that time. Not to long after that I had a visit from the men in black but there was a whole team of them..... im not quite sure what happen as they did not capture me as they intended but eventually I was captured in another way. I suppose after that I have been under some kind type of surveillance... my energy field was also manipulated to limit my abilities.... It took me a while to clear it but I did and when I was out in the astral planes again. My guardians would pick me up and take me back to my body.

I was always wondering why this was so.... I mean I was starting to understand that the energies that I was feeling was all bad or even mostly bad but still I had "warrior" habits.... I soon found out after realizing this limitation that my guardians were keeping me out of trouble.... the way I thought it was that if I did certain things that it would draw a lot of "unwanted" attention to myself.... but non the less I continued to evade and project but I would be taken back to my body.......

long story short today while reading I realized about the whole equal polarization of an negative entity seeking "power" which starts to make sense to me.... I know that nothing will reveal itself for it fears that I will do something to it.... but I am pretty much a completely different person now... I am not aggressive or rage-ful anymore but instead protective and compassionate. Because of this shift in energy I have experienced a different astral body transformation when these states are achieved... anyways... back to the topic.... I am starting to realize why these negative energies leave the scene when I become conscious of them..... lol.. they lose polarity.... I wonder which way I polarize if I am service to others but a negative energy come into my space and I attack them? I assume.... not good or maybe a solid polarization since I am using not loving means to remove a negative energy.... I dont know.... .actually maybe that will be another topic....

It all makes sense now why I would have these suspenseful dreams where there isnt anything there but I sense that being.... and the other night maybe like 7 days ago... I woke up in the middle of the night and looked up and heard a snarl.... more like a snarl when someone catches someone off guard.... I think it may have ran into my barrier as I try to "cover" my energy from broadcasting... but now I am confused to how to handle things like this.... but I know it my heart and I just have to believe it....

there is no greater magic than honest love.

Smile