Bring4th

Full Version: Book 3.... psychic attack questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In reference to book 3 where it talks about the psychic attack when the instrument was with an alternate group and asked a question to Ra which by a 5th density negative being took the opportunity to try to lead the instrument into another place so that this being could inhabit the instruments body....

So first of all did I get it right.... I kinda left off at a cliff hanger lol and so did Ra lol... but is that what it was? The negative being was trying to lead the instrument into a "trap" so that it could use her body as its own vessel?

My 2nd question is... is this just when you have created a lot attention on yourself when this type of stuff happens?
I know I may be to concerned about this question when I know in my heart that I have nothing to fear but I am curious lol and curiosity is bugging me... but right now how do I know lol who is who haha... my guardians always work with me and sometimes they help me out of my astral body but lately I feel they have been trying to show me something... lol now i am hesitant lol because that something was in my closet lol....... and I am curious but I am super cautious... tsk tsk..

3rdly what is a demon in all of this.... would this fall into the category of thought form? What about a legendary demon like something from the amytyville horror or something from England that has been around for centuries?

Also what if you know how to portal back? I am pretty good with traveling in the astral planes and etc... while in a dream I realized that I was being watched.... I saw the being and it immediately ran through a portal... I teleported into the portal and went through the portal to find that it seemed like an area at the pit of a volcano filled with lava and beings swimming or floating in it...

thanks
I'd have to go look for the passage, but I remember Ra saying that kidnapping attempts, so to speak, like what happened to Carla are incredibly rare. Rare enough that there's really no reason to worry about it happening. Even if you did manage to attract the attention of a powerful negative entity, it would almost certainly use other, more mundane tactics to try to influence your behaviors. Whispering dark tidings in your ear, and things like that.

Otherwise, while there's no way of knowing some of these things with certainty on this side of the veil, I would say that if you trusted your guardians before, you should continue to trust in them. Distrust and paranoia are very much tools of the negative.

For what it's worth, a couple years ago I asked my own guides what would happen if a 5D entity attempted to take me like happened to Carla. The response I got back was "We/you would absorb it and then you/we would find a video game to play that it likes," along with the implication that this scenario was incredibly unlikely to occur. So if your network of guardians (ie likely your originating S/M/C) is anything like mine, it's just not something to worry about.
haha lol Id say I attracted that kind of attention in the past and got "picked up" by it a couple of times but after a while it turned into a chess game. But now I am at the point to where I realize what is what and now it is more in the distant background. Yeah I know my guardians got my back but lol it seems like there is always something else I am learning or need to see so I have to learn to trust my guardians and their help.
Don't question your guidance too heavily out of fearful curiosity.

It's scary thinking that could happen to anyone, but most people highly underestimate themselves and overestimate their progress.

And that's just scratching the surface of a subject matter that basically concludes at treating y/our/their darkness with loving acceptance and generous decline with forgiveness and love.
Yeah I know what you mean. Even so respect goes a long way. Lol its just the ones who dont get the hint that find out my old habits... I have a guardian that came to me... he says..... "Dont ever underestimate the power of darkness" But I think that was a lesson I was learning a long time ago so many past lives ago...
I can't imagine being a warrior.  I prefer intellectual pursuits and friendly competition.  The idea of legitimately fighting is somewhat repelling to me.  Why seriously fight if not to grow?  What's the point of conflict?  I wonder why the creator has such desires.
Psychic attacks can only occur when there is a point of disconnection between soul and body. There can only be disconnection when there are imbalances through imbalanced thoughts/beliefs/energies or through holes in the aura allowed by drugs or physical damage.

I allow them, and then balance the resulting distortions. It's like every negative entity is my teacher.

Btw, I think that was me with the volcano thing. My negative guide is running around destroying people as I had a strongly imbalanced desire to serve others via teaching, and I reside in a spiritual wasteland. It's a joke for me now. Apparently the 'shipping clerk' that Hitler has become is to provide/ship/serve lessons that cause negative polarization. Or I'm the reincarnation of hitler and I'm attempting to re-balance the masses as the reactionary STO caused by ww2 is causing a situation where basically everyone stops learning entirely.
It was Genghis Khan that became the shipping clerk if I recall correctly. Hitler didn't graduate.
Oh yeah. He was stuck in a dream.
I think fights are just tricks used to help others polarize over each other lol... since you cant really get a since of being better than someone else by beating them in a sport to where you may accidentally feel compassion about that other self.. Then this trick probably got out of hand and others started to defend against them... Because there is no real reason to get in a fight unless you are trying to get over on someone else... even in nature.. the animals fight for the mate and etc... they dont talk it out lol.. but since they dont really know what they are doing and they are not doing it to just be the top dog they dont polarize. lol just imagine if animals started to do some of the intelligent people do.

lol those guys.... I wish they asked who was living a good example near this day and age instead of all the hitler stuff but I know it was the 80s...