Bring4th

Full Version: Self doubt and fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I've been doubting in myself a lot when it comes to confronting people, I would put myself in a position not worthy of offering the person I am interacting with my advice even though I can relate to how he/she feels.
I would guess that it comes a lot from being afraid to infringe their free will, even though it's most likely not so. I am losing the boundary between what's right and wrong. So I just keep quiet, and blame myself for not being good enough.
Is it a phase you're going through, or has this happened most of your life?

I've had times like that. It's still hard to confront people because they just make up excuses for what they are doing.

Unless you give constructive criticism to an artist for example, who is looking for that advice.
Fear and anxiety has been something that I experienced most of my life.
I really don't know how to put it, wanting to express myself but being afraid to hurt for not being understood. It separates me from others as well as myself like my thoughts aren't in accordance with my true desire to be positive and helpful.
Sometimes before I communicate anything to anyone I like to take a moment and think deeply about how they are me and I am them. Then when that gets me in this sort of trance-like state I ask/pray that I may communicate to them whatever it is that they would like &/or benefit most from receiving. Then I just try to have faith that I was merely an instrument/observer in the equation and that the exchange went down exactly as they (or their HS) wanted it to.

Faith and imagination can take you a long way. Good luck!
I like faith and imagination, thank you for that.
I've read somewhere that fear is a low frequency vibration, and when we are afraid we lower our vibration. Has anyone any idea to that?
I just wanted to say that we are here to get our feet wet. Don't be afraid to make mistakes to learn from.

I suffer from similar feelings sometimes, as I avoid conflict.

Here's to both of us!
(11-19-2017, 12:27 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I've read somewhere that fear is a low frequency vibration, and when we are afraid we lower our vibration. Has anyone any idea to that?

Yeah, and love is the highest vibration. I think this is mentioned in the material.

But how can we defeat fear, if we don't ever feel it?
Recently whenever I receive a negative greeting, as I start to feel fear I think about having faith in loving kindness and light, my higherself and the protection higher density beings are willing to provide for us. then the fear goes away.