Bring4th

Full Version: How seriously do you take the Law of One? How has it effected you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Simple question, pretty straightforward.

How seriously do you take the Law of One into consideration in your daily life?

Furthermore, can you note any keen or key changes in yourself since discovering the Law of One?  Have you changed from who you were from since believing in the Law of One?

I personally must admit that starting out in 2013, the Law of One was my life at a point, every day, every moment, I was aware of the sacredness of creation, of myself and others.

Now, 4 years later, I am docile, complacent.  I am not nearly as conscientious as I was then.  I'm not as healthy, not as empathetic spontaneously...  In many ways I am a shadow of whoever it was I became when I was Living the Law of One.

Looking back, I changed immensely in 2014, I wouldn't even recognize myself if I traveled to the past pre-2013.  I'd be honestly excruciatingly hard to find what it is I see in myself today.  I was inconsiderate, I still am, but ever more deeply so back then.

In fact looking back, its almost easier to judge my innocently ignorant bad behaviors than now even with the added morality of spirituality.  I wouldn't be so cruel and inconsiderate like how I used to be, even if I can still be such things...  Its just different now.

It's like the innocence is gone, I'm aware now, and yet I feel powerless to make sense of that awareness.

My questions answered, I still am left pondering like a think tank what more there is to seek out and discover?

The Law of One changed me, and I take it moderately serious day to day.

One day, I might just cave and decide I'll be unconditionally loving the ways I was back in 2014... ...I'm just scared to do so.

I remember...That being that way back then was like...Being in total darkness as a sun, no other stars around.  I was alone in that magical place of life where love abounded, and yet, it seemed also indifferent, and thus sorrow reigned.  Extreme sorrow, I mean it was simple LIFE, yet that was so sorrowful.  All the love seemed to have that...  Baggage attached to it.

When you are an unconditional lover surrounded by earthlings, it affects you deeply how ignorance can cause so much damage.

The veil was a powerful concept.  I often wonder if it was implemented too good.

The absolute disconnect in the awareness is greatly destructive.

There's many things about creation that make me scared to love it, scared that I'm loving a monster rather than a lover.

And many more that make me sorrowful.

In many ways I stopped performing the Law of One because I didn't feel ready for the intensity that being 4D-like in 3D was going to throw at me.

All my love, and this place didn't change one bit, only my views of it.

How has the Law of One effected you?  Do you make it a part of your daily life to a great effort, or do you have it in the back of your mind as a guide moreso than a way of life?
It's difficult for me to live by the Law of One in everyday life as people around tend to act impulsive and sometimes hurt me. It's when I get back home that I remember that all is one and the same. But I want to I know I do, I have this feeling/vision that every passing moment more people become aware and before I know it someone will approach me and speak about spirituality and we can have a laugh. But until then this is the only place where I can live and speak the Law of One.
It has affected me to the point where I just had a major argument and clash with a negatively polarized entity trying to control my body after reminding myself of this material. Ultimately it left after I brought to light its rejection of learning the ways of empathy out of cowardice.

I attempt to take it seriously. However, I work in negative environments directly connected to the vampiric draw of the STS's attempts to control the world and this has its drawbacks. Demonic entities swarm in like flies to a light as their objective is to snuff out the love and light of the Creator and anyone not programmed by the negative intelligence is fast becoming a target. This is probably why I have seen a major dropoff in aware Internet users lately.

I take it seriously and I am attacked, and often times in the past I would be fooled and drop back to negative space/time, a miserable experience. The negative are adamant on manipulating my mind in order to trap itself from the perceived fear of love which is a distorted understanding brought about by past hurts and regrets. Clearly I am seen as a major threat to their plans hence their relentless attacks. I mean, I only threaten to open them up. *shrugs*

This is all very laughable, this game. The amount of people dragged along unknowing they are manipulated by Satanic consciousness and the drive to liberate them from such internal slavery...the issue is forgetting that the STO harvest was going to be few to begin with. I'm sure many would like all to go, but this is unrealistic. Maintaining a connection with the Creator with so much evil is incredibly difficult for me to do. I am awful at defending myself against evil when I am open. Open it for too long and one becomes prone to being hurt by evil, which has happened to me too many times, and by extension I have been controlled and hurt others in the past as well. It is a deep sorrow and I wonder if I am of any use in this life anymore. Yeah, one can simply exist but this feels meaningless to me in comparison to my potential.

As a backdrop, I have been attacked since birth. Dozens of vaccinations at a young age, "special education" and psychological tests, and especially addictions that sought to escape from reality which were in fact a trap into negative space/time. So yes, I take this seriously. Few people in the west know what love really is anymore and I always sought find out what it was since I didn't feel the Creator's love out of my own cowardice in my younger years. I felt it once, but evil working through me ruined that. I was not ready for it.

After knowing the Law of One and looking back through my addictions and those who manipulated me for their own gain, I have but an endless pool of anger to draw from. What I do with it is the question.

So yes, I take it seriously. I needed a salvation from my internal hell and received it in 2004, but wasn't ready at the time. I wouldn't read the books until 10 years later. I take it seriously, but it is very hard to consciously go by as those in the negative would be attracted to stop such vortices from manifesting. This experience is full of sorrow and sadness. This reads like a terrible book and it really is, sorry about that, its how it came out.

As a side note, I cannot tell you how many times I have had telepathic thoughts lately telling me I am stupid or an idiot. I am getting fed up with that.
Aww.

You don't come off as an idiot or stupid.  You seem rather intelligent, and infinite~

Your experiences remind me of my own a little bit, thank you very much for sharing.

@Sprout
I feel the same way, B4 is basically the only place besides grocery shopping where I feel safe and sound to try to be unconditional loving.

I just wish I was way better at being loveydovey.

I'm not the most romantic person, very reserved for some reason.  Perhaps I'm waiting for the right person to be all mushygushy cutesy the ways I usually am in person by myself.

I just want to be that way to everyone but nooo, everyone is too miserable to just enjoy the love being given.

Makes polarizing basically an attempt to walk through hell and not look back at the horrors.  Its a bit ridiculously hard beyond a point.

Yet still, a part of me is grateful to be aware of reality moreso than I was before, so, meh, Law of One is cool with me, just wish it didn't include such harsh realities.
I believed in the Law of One long before I ever encountered the Ra Material. Actually I discovered the idea through Kabbalah because it is a unique tradition that posits a single Source, a Unified Godhead, as opposed to dualistic notions. This is actually at the heart of esoteric Jewish tradition. In that sense I have always been a 'monotheist' in a manner.

Thus, it has informed most of the workings in my life. The realization that I am THAT and that all others are part of that self. When I was younger I understood it more instinctively rather than intellectually, but I discovered from a fairly young age that the separations between us are all illusory. Let us touch hands, you will see.
(11-18-2017, 10:28 PM)zhaich Wrote: [ -> ]It has affected me to the point where I just had a major argument and clash with a negatively polarized entity trying to control my body after reminding myself of this material. Ultimately it left after I brought to light its rejection of learning the ways of empathy out of cowardice.

I attempt to take it seriously. However, I work in negative environments directly connected to the vampiric draw of the STS's attempts to control the world and this has its drawbacks. Demonic entities swarm in like flies to a light as their objective is to snuff out the love and light of the Creator and anyone not programmed by the negative intelligence is fast becoming a target. This is probably why I have seen a major dropoff in aware Internet users lately.

I take it seriously and I am attacked, and often times in the past I would be fooled and drop back to negative space/time, a miserable experience. The negative are adamant on manipulating my mind in order to trap itself from the perceived fear of love which is a distorted understanding brought about by past hurts and regrets. Clearly I am seen as a major threat to their plans hence their relentless attacks. I mean, I only threaten to open them up. *shrugs*

This is all very laughable, this game. The amount of people dragged along unknowing they are manipulated by Satanic consciousness and the drive to liberate them from such internal slavery...the issue is forgetting that the STO harvest was going to be few to begin with. I'm sure many would like all to go, but this is unrealistic. Maintaining a connection with the Creator with so much evil is incredibly difficult for me to do. I am awful at defending myself against evil when I am open. Open it for too long and one becomes prone to being hurt by evil, which has happened to me too many times, and by extension I have been controlled and hurt others in the past as well. It is a deep sorrow and I wonder if I am of any use in this life anymore. Yeah, one can simply exist but this feels meaningless to me in comparison to my potential.

As a backdrop, I have been attacked since birth. Dozens of vaccinations at a young age, "special education" and psychological tests, and especially addictions that sought to escape from reality which were in fact a trap into negative space/time. So yes, I take this seriously. Few people in the west know what love really is anymore and I always sought find out what it was since I didn't feel the Creator's love out of my own cowardice in my younger years. I felt it once, but evil working through me ruined that. I was not ready for it.

After knowing the Law of One and looking back through my addictions and those who manipulated me for their own gain, I have but an endless pool of anger to draw from. What I do with it is the question.

So yes, I take it seriously. I needed a salvation from my internal hell and received it in 2004, but wasn't ready at the time. I wouldn't read the books until 10 years later. I take it seriously, but it is very hard to consciously go by as those in the negative would be attracted to stop such vortices from manifesting. This experience is full of sorrow and sadness. This reads like a terrible book and it really is, sorry about that, its how it came out.

As a side note, I cannot tell you how many times I have had telepathic thoughts lately telling me I am stupid or an idiot. I am getting fed up with that.

How do you tell when/if you're being attacked?
And what do they feed off, is it fear or love, or light?
(11-18-2017, 11:53 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I believed in the Law of One long before I ever encountered the Ra Material.

Me too!

About nine years ago, an older american dude who was at my own current age, enlightened me on an occult forum.

''The All'' was the name he used to refer to ''The One''
Before he explained to me the positive path of the magician, I was misled, and sought info about black magic.
Now I think anything mystical or occult, that excludes loving kindness as its foundation is negative.

Then I read so much Hafez poetry and other Sufi literature.. and they were all Law of One.

My guilt led me to discover these things.

After I read the Law of One. it was my peak! my kung fu was taking a magical turn. So much Prana! I knew what Chi truly was.
and after a while of over stimulation I fell hard..

Now I'm rising up again. much like gandalf.. I was the grey then I fell, I will be the white this time Smile
(11-19-2017, 12:14 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]How do you tell when/if you're being attacked?

It comes across in several ways. One of which is a strong desire to elevate the self above others with the excuse for self protection, this is the manipulation of the fear of being hurt. Another is a desire to emotionally attack those too close to the heart. And yet another are voices in the head that come from outside the self, much of which are insults to myself and whispers trying to incite my fears. This can be fear of being hurt, fear of love itself, fear of unworthiness, self hatred and so on and this is an attempt for them to control my mind and behaviors. The STS advise in absolutions, such as you are this and that, or you should do this and that to the point of sending commands.  And when they send these commands I am forced to confront them and expel them from my personal system usually with anger. The STS oftentimes lie, saying anything to get their desired effect maximized and recognizing these lies can tell one who you're dealing with. The STO of course suggest and let the questioner discover their own understanding, like a guiding hand. 
They feed off of fear and all of its offshoots, so this includes greed and lusts as well and this behavior is encouraged not just for them to feed off from, but to also let it stifle and suffocate what light and love I have within. Simultaneously they hope I turn to STS as a result. Above all else they don't want me to retain an active connection of love with the Creator. They'd rather have me follow the dictates of the powerless fear rather than consciously connect with the One. 

What I do miss is being consciously loving without having to worry about satanics attacking me and manipulating my mind and fears. However, with such a connection it turns into a rather black and white world, where at home one feels at peace with the One sending love to each other, and yet at work it is the opposite, people feeding each other's fears. It only seems black and white due to the extremities felt. I work in a job where I'm sure thousands are trying to get into with the fears of scarcity and poverty due to the economy, while simultaneously the STS who build such facilities do so to exploit its very workers energy for their own gain. It is the light in the middle of a vacuum of fear. Eventually either this fear will devour itself or the structure that set up this vacuum will fall apart as anything of negative orientation begins to fall apart upon first construction. Without the creative force of love it is bound to fall apart. 
(11-19-2017, 10:05 AM)zhaich Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2017, 12:14 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]How do you tell when/if you're being attacked?

It comes across in several ways. One of which is a strong desire to elevate the self above others with the excuse for self protection, this is the manipulation of the fear of being hurt. Another is a desire to emotionally attack those too close to the heart. And yet another are voices in the head that come from outside the self, much of which are insults to myself and whispers trying to incite my fears. This can be fear of being hurt, fear of love itself, fear of unworthiness, self hatred and so on and this is an attempt for them to control my mind and behaviors. The STS advise in absolutions, such as you are this and that, or you should do this and that to the point of sending commands.  And when they send these commands I am forced to confront them and expel them from my personal system usually with anger. The STS oftentimes lie, saying anything to get their desired effect maximized and recognizing these lies can tell one who you're dealing with. The STO of course suggest and let the questioner discover their own understanding, like a guiding hand. 
They feed off of fear and all of its offshoots, so this includes greed and lusts as well and this behavior is encouraged not just for them to feed off from, but to also let it stifle and suffocate what light and love I have within. Simultaneously they hope I turn to STS as a result. Above all else they don't want me to retain an active connection of love with the Creator. They'd rather have me follow the dictates of the powerless fear rather than consciously connect with the One. 

What I do miss is being consciously loving without having to worry about satanics attacking me and manipulating my mind and fears. However, with such a connection it turns into a rather black and white world, where at home one feels at peace with the One sending love to each other, and yet at work it is the opposite, people feeding each other's fears. It only seems black and white due to the extremities felt. I work in a job where I'm sure thousands are trying to get into with the fears of scarcity and poverty due to the economy, while simultaneously the STS who build such facilities do so to exploit its very workers energy for their own gain. It is the light in the middle of a vacuum of fear. Eventually either this fear will devour itself or the structure that set up this vacuum will fall apart as anything of negative orientation begins to fall apart upon first construction. Without the creative force of love it is bound to fall apart. 

I understand, well if you'll be having these STS thoughts attack you again just post somewhere on this forum how you feel sincerely and surely we will send you love and light.
It opened me up to new learnings, and also a new belief that caused certain things to happen. Like I once had an experience I was climbing the Octave, and each new density I thought I was in terrified me even more. I reached the top where it was finally stable.

It's cause both good and bad that I would not have experienced had it not been for the Law of One.
The changes were more subtle for me.

After the initial "pink cloud of bliss" wore off,...I would go through plateaus,...and occasional backsliding in my growing.
Additionally,....as Coordinate_Apotheosis mentioned,....the awareness causes some of the "innocence" to be gone.
Perhaps innocence is not the right descriptive, (for my situation)....more like part of the veil has been lifted.
 Due to the awareness which grows from exposure to our philosophy,..one tends to feel "unethical" slips, or one's intolerant behavior towards another more acutely. Even if it is a momentary lapse of judgement.
(I feel this is a good thing.)
Ten years ago,...I would just plow through life,.....with little concern for any "collateral damage" I may have left in my path.

Can't imagine doing that anymore,....the guilt would be crushing.

Much of the change is hard to put into words. Just a form of intuitive awareness when engaged in, or witnessing human transaction.

For me,...the changes have been at a "lower" level,...at least when I see how others in the forum have progressed.
I don't grasp the Archetype studies well,......it's too big for me.

More like,....my interface with others has grown softer.

I still tend to prefer my quiet mountain life,.....and still need "rest periods" after being around others for more than a short time.

Yeah,....there are definite changes for my part,.....but not a baseball bat of enlightenment to the head,.......more like an occasional, and very gentle, tapping on the shoulder.

I agree about the veil lifting. It's making our thoughts manifest more rapidly. I never thought before a few days ago about doing a second edition of my book, and then marketing it after editing, and rebuilding the website about it. The timing is just right. I'm getting more downloads of great ideas.
Going off of my experience, a lot of what the spiritual path of growth and evolution entails is actually taking it seriously.  For me that's a lot of what it means to walk the path -- that you actually mean it, however that is realized.  Otherwise you are simply learning a system without applying it and, as those of Ra put it, "you are not teaching what you are learning" which will amount to little effect on one's life.  

This world teaches us Orwellian doublethink all the time: don't say what you're really thinking, pretend the system works even as everybody shares in its crumbling, etc.  We have this very simian ability to separate long term, big thinking from short term, day-to-day, immediate thinking.  While we intellectually and conceptually attribute importance to a system of belief or thought, we have the ability to actually process our life, make our decisions, and act as if that system does not apply at all.  

In fact I'm so cynical about this lately that I tend to think that's what people often mean when they say they "believe in something": they want to voice their attribution of importance to the belief without actually having to live it.  I'm sure that's over the top, but when I'm honest with myself I find myself doing this all the time.  Since we live in a world in which it is constantly reinforced that what we think doesn't matter, that power will determine reality regardless of our objections, we have internalized a kind of ideological wishful thinking that pairs nicely with a sense of learned helplessness in the material world.  Our minds are ours alone; we can at least escape there to our idealistic beliefs and neat explanations for how things ought to be, even as we feel compelled to participate in systems that undermine those beliefs.  This is the doublethink we all engage in in order to have minimally acceptable yellow ray experiences.

Lately, it strikes me that those of Ra locate all of the agency for personal change in our thought, but I don't think they mean merely thinking differently.  I think there's also an aspect of will and of desire involved in interrupting the self-reinforcing sense of identity, and the kinds of lives that our ways of thinking make possible.  In our imagination, we have to step out from the known into the unknown and start acting according to new thinking.  This is the only way we can use the illusion as something to "kick off of," a spiritual inflection point that provides concrete experiences that can be used to give our lives a new trajectory.  By acting according to different thinking, we begin obtaining new evidence, new experiences that help reinforce that different thinking.  Then our new thinking can start to make sense and place us in a new context, a new system of self-reinforcing dynamics.  To put it another way, we have to try spirituality out for ourselves in order to benefit from it.

This is a big lesson I've been learning over the last three years: that you're not getting anything out of merely identifying with beliefs.  You have to act on them--try them out, as it were--in order to determine whether they're worth believing in or not.  You have to have a mechanism for knowing yourself at a deep and authentic level to have any sense of what's worth believing in.   You have to take yourself and your life seriously enough to believe growth is even possible and desirable.  Nobody is going to put aside comfort, certainty, and security in favor of something unknown, challenging, and dangerous unless they believe there's something to be gained.  Figuring out what it is that spirituality gains you is one of the first steps.

I want to stress a point from the last paragraph.  There's a line from a Wilco song that perfectly sums up my feeling about this: "Are you under the impression this isn't real life?"  I think one of the things that has held me back in the past, that has kept me in the "morass of indifference" most powerfully, is the a sincere, gut-level feeling that none of this is real, that none of it matters.  It's not a natural way of thinking, but I think we often learn lessons in our culture that allow for a kind of learned helplessness towards our own lives.  The problem is that it convinces us to believe that our thoughts and desires don't matter.  I think a lot of our dishonesty with ourselves arises this variety of defense mechanism against a world that convinces us at some point to judge ourselves and everything else according to its rules.

Now, this doublethink is actually a desirable adaptation if it is true that we have no control over our lives, because it affords us the use of the mind to escape into fantasies that don't threaten the stability and comfort of the material life.  As a discipline requiring a fine quality of honesty, sincerity, and emotional depth, the spiritual path will never really make sense and be worth investing effort into until one believes that one's life is real and worth investing in.  Much of what has allowed me to really take the Law of One seriously is a journey that I am still on towards taking myself seriously, my life seriously, to believe that there are things that matter and that are worth putting effort into.  One has to desire differently, and that is a deep mystery that will take you into the depths of who you think you are.  This is the reason I believe the Confederation always stresses our understanding of our true desire.

How does one learn that?  By hitting some kind of bottom where one simply cannot reconcile the mindset/lived experience duality any longer, I think.  That desire to really live in truth has to come from deep within, and suffering is largely an exercise in burning away all the ways we think we can hold out from growing up and taking ourselves seriously.  You can't learn how to take yourself seriously; you can only decide that its an avenue of exploration worth checking out through different thinking, and then paying attention to what the experience of the world offers you.  In my experience, just being honest with yourself has the potential to release gobs of energy to start applying towards your own discipline and growth.

I've been studying the Law of One since 2000, and grokked the intellectual stuff pretty quickly.  Learning how to apply it to my life has been a much, much longer road.  For me it had a lot to do with taking emotions seriously and being willing to risk opening the heart.  That emotional part is so crucial, because opening up to it gives all of the urgency to our experience.  Even when emotions are bitter, simply taking them seriously and allowing yourself to feel them provides the feedback that reminds you of deeper aspects of the self you think you are.  Otherwise you really are a mechanistic ego maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain within a limited but comprehensible material system.

I had a metaphysical experience over a year ago where I was given this message: "if you believe your thoughts are real, you can shape yourself".  And also, "the use of will is the fool's leap".  For me, these had the effect of making crystal clear the ways in which I was holding myself back.  I still struggle with the discipline of maintaining the type of thinking I want, of respecting and availing myself of my willpower in order to make effective choices (as well as the major choice associated with the fool archetype).  But the wonderful thing about our incarnation, where time is stretched out into a series of events we experience, is that once we start down the path, everything that happens to us can be used to walk that path.  We are perfect beings being given the gift of witnessing our perfection as a time-dilated process, and the only way to appreciate its import is to dive right into it.

That's what I'd urge anybody struggling with their sincerity in studying the Law of One: dive right in.  Don't take anybody's word for how it is: find out for yourself.  That's the only way to make the Law of One more than a philosophy book.
I must admit to a sight distaste in that thought process, to dive right in.

I feel this distaste for one reason that has eluded me for years but now I see it a bit clearly.

The Ra Material offers extremely sensitive information of kundalini and more, magical powers, and even more, a study on the archetypal foundations of the natures of reality.  They offer things like control of thoughts and emotions.  Change of inner and outer perceptions, self creation moment by moment.

All of this information is given with a very basic warning of severe imbalance.

This is like giving a child a gun, and saying to be careful with it or bad things will happen.  The child has no clue as to the severity of what those bad things are.  He finds out the hard way by accidentally killing himself or another out of ignorant use of that powerful tool given to him.

And this is ignoring the fact Ra pretty much states that polarization leads to traumatic catalyst, with rapid polarization leading to inevitable trauma very often.

There is lacking some deep sincere warning offered, its given as a passing remark almost.

So, I would like to append our own warning to those who wish to perform the moment by moment magic of the Law of One.  It is a huge responsibility for...Us human child-gods to work with.

It is not enough to take it seriously.  There is a discipline involved that must be learned and it must be taken in deeply and made routine.  To just dive in is probably the most dangerous thing one can do, with all of their usualness of human being, the noisy mind and turbulent oceanic emotions all invite one to basically alter their consciousness and perceptions to see as easily Hell as they could see Heaven.

In fact the only point where any real warning of depth is given is when Ra tells us misuse of the archetypes can lead to splintering the personality (that thing that makes human you YOU).

I take this stuff way too seriously sometimes because in all the light of the Material, darkness shines through at points as well.  Omission of the dangers of these practices for starters.   The dangers of kundalini activation and rising kundalini.  The dangers of discovering how to change your perceptions and the many stumbling blocks that come with all of those dangers.

From people losing their minds to thinking they are losing their minds to dissociation from physical reality and delusions including believing oneself light enough to be tormented by dark beings when most people have no reason to be.

The Law of One can, and in my opinion, should start out as just a philosophy book.  Any further movements to turn it into a lifestyle should be guided by those who already have to help people, like myself, who might need more guidance than another with performing these things in a safe way that won't lead to severe imbalance.

You can't teach/learn all by yourself.  For those alienated wanderers like myself who are very alone in their physical lives, diving into living the Law of One can be very dangerous, especially to people with sensitive nervous systems, even more so the more sensitive the system as the onset of changes will be even more brutal, sudden, and inexplicable.

Otherwise, I agree with the majority of your post, I got triggered and do get triggered with this material.  It has dangerous potential, I feel some warning should be offered with it yet there isn't one.  It often makes me wonder in frustration why an highly advanced from our perspective, being giving such information would skip out on offering a few precautions or warnings as to what should be avoided and what should be aimed towards.

In many ways it almost seems like the positive word choices and thoughts by Ra had to avoid such negative portrayals, yet in a dualistic 3D reality such mentionings have a positive reason.  So why did Ra exclude such warnings beyond a remark here or there?  You'd think even one full answer offering in a way some great caution would pop up, but instead they're offered with very little emphasis.

Anyway, regardless of such things, I do agree with everything else you say, and want to emphasize that seriousness of belief is required to make anything in the Law of One appear in such a way as to be proofworthy subjectively.
(11-20-2017, 04:12 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit to a sight distaste in that thought process, to dive right in.

I feel this distaste for one reason that has eluded me for years but now I see it a bit clearly.

The Ra Material offers extremely sensitive information of kundalini and more, magical powers, and even more, a study on the archetypal foundations of the natures of reality.  They offer things like control of thoughts and emotions.  Change of inner and outer perceptions, self creation moment by moment.

All of this information is given with a very basic warning of severe imbalance.

This is like giving a child a gun, and saying to be careful with it or bad things will happen.  The child has no clue as to the severity of what those bad things are.  He finds out the hard way by accidentally killing himself or another out of ignorant use of that powerful tool given to him.

And this is ignoring the fact Ra pretty much states that polarization leads to traumatic catalyst, with rapid polarization leading to inevitable trauma very often.

There is lacking some deep sincere warning offered, its given as a passing remark almost.

So, I would like to append our own warning to those who wish to perform the moment by moment magic of the Law of One.  It is a huge responsibility for...Us human child-gods to work with.

It is not enough to take it seriously.  There is a discipline involved that must be learned and it must be taken in deeply and made routine.  To just dive in is probably the most dangerous thing one can do, with all of their usualness of human being, the noisy mind and turbulent oceanic emotions all invite one to basically alter their consciousness and perceptions to see as easily Hell as they could see Heaven.

In fact the only point where any real warning of depth is given is when Ra tells us misuse of the archetypes can lead to splintering the personality (that thing that makes human you YOU).

I take this stuff way too seriously sometimes because in all the light of the Material, darkness shines through at points as well.  Omission of the dangers of these practices for starters.   The dangers of kundalini activation and rising kundalini.  The dangers of discovering how to change your perceptions and the many stumbling blocks that come with all of those dangers.

From people losing their minds to thinking they are losing their minds to dissociation from physical reality and delusions including believing oneself light enough to be tormented by dark beings when most people have no reason to be.

The Law of One can, and in my opinion, should start out as just a philosophy book.  Any further movements to turn it into a lifestyle should be guided by those who already have to help people, like myself, who might need more guidance than another with performing these things in a safe way that won't lead to severe imbalance.

You can't teach/learn all by yourself.  For those alienated wanderers like myself who are very alone in their physical lives, diving into living the Law of One can be very dangerous, especially to people with sensitive nervous systems, even more so the more sensitive the system as the onset of changes will be even more brutal, sudden, and inexplicable.

Otherwise, I agree with the majority of your post, I got triggered and do get triggered with this material.  It has dangerous potential, I feel some warning should be offered with it yet there isn't one.  It often makes me wonder in frustration why an highly advanced from our perspective, being giving such information would skip out on offering a few precautions or warnings as to what should be avoided and what should be aimed towards.

In many ways it almost seems like the positive word choices and thoughts by Ra had to avoid such negative portrayals, yet in a dualistic 3D reality such mentionings have a positive reason.  So why did Ra exclude such warnings beyond a remark here or there?  You'd think even one full answer offering in a way some great caution would pop up, but instead they're offered with very little emphasis.

Anyway, regardless of such things, I do agree with everything else you say, and want to emphasize that seriousness of belief is required to make anything in the Law of One appear in such a way as to be proofworthy subjectively.

Perhaps Ra doesn't see the dangers very seriously, since some years of torment and insanity would seem like a laughably short time to a 6D being. And the torment can be skipped, I suspect, by having faith that all is well and suffering and pleasure are two sides of the same coin.
I think those who are drawn to LOO are wanderers here with a mission - and for me, but probably for others - I think I preplanned the LOO material to be a wakeup call in case we had gotten sidetracked.

So I think the effect of living a normal 3D life for a few decades, while feeling empty / that we don't are not of this madness as Ra says, and then remembering the true nature of reality through LOO and our mission desire stirs, and I think time feels short, we feel behind, and we subconcious load up on catalyst now that we have a frame (LOO) to handle it, so that we can learn what we can here to learn, and then begin to teach/radiate/serve others that we came here to do and complete our mission.

I think Earth's transition, as Ra calls it, is a tough one, in part because conditions on Earth are tough (mostly due to societal conditions). But those of us who incarnate into these societies often become straddle with all of the societal gunk that needs to come off before we can do what we came here to do. And deculturalizing ourselves from traditional 3D thought is painful when done quickly, but I think thats what happens when we read the LOO.

TLDR. Waking up from sleep gradually can be nice. If someone dumps water on you when you are asleep, the initial awakening is pretty painful, though you will wakeup pretty quick Smile

-----

This is related to a dream I had last night, that I meditated about earlier:

I'm in some sort of university. Everyone knows me and likes me and says hi in the hallway. I'm dressed in a suit, but no wearing shoes, and going about my day, making it to this new class. It seems like it's the first day of class. I go into the classroom briefly- I'm there early- but then I step out to go get something. When I return, instead of going into the classroom, I go into a small utility room beside the classroom. There is a desk and some other materials there. Next thing I know, about an hour has transpired and I'm in the utility room - its like a time warp. I'm no longer wearing my shirt and tie, I have a bright yellow shirt on, with my suit jacket and suit pants. I'm totally confused, but I want to explain to the professor I meant no disrespect, and I go back into class as its ending. I apologize to her and tell her I guess I must have fallen asleep. She says its fine and that she doesn't want to teach this class anyway and maybe I could help her get out of teaching this class or at least teaching on these days. She writes down when her next class is scheduled for and tells me she wants me to help to find another teacher or teaching slot (Don't remember what from the dream). I think wakeup.

I don't often take one meditation seriously when I want to interpret a dream - I like to meditate multiple times on a dream, but in my initial meditation I got that it was a message that I'm supposed to be a teacher, but something about my yellow ray is holding me back from becoming the teacher I was meant to be. Teacher about spiritual stuff.

My rationale mind is like this is fairy tale land. I don't really have an income other than from law work, and can't see any jobs, related to business or law, in in my metropolitian area that are hiring where I could somehow fit spiritual teaching into law/business work. Maybe if I win the lottery? Maybe it's supposed to be a hobby/sidegig. But even ifs its a hobby, I don't know what I would teach: what, I mostly understand the energy centers? I somewhat understand the archetypes? That I've had and have problems with discernment between intuition/communication with guides or HS/channeling? That my own personal healing journey involved destroying/setting back my career by 2-3 years and I often wonder if I coulda healed without doing so? That I full believe in energy center-imbalanced belief-can manifest as physical problems in the body, but I can't prove it? That I don't fully trust my dream interpretation? Even barring all of that, I don't even know if I want to teach. I've seen what teaching can do for others - makes them blind, because so often teachers assume or act or for some reason talk as if they know more than they know. Even if I wanted to teach, could I tell people: here's what I think, but on this subject, like most subjects, I'm not 100%? I'm 60-90% sure?

TLDR: First part of the post notwithstanding, 5-6 years into this journey, I still have no idea as to my mission, other than it involves radiating love, and perhaps teaching? So really, take my initial post with a huge grain of salt Smile Still, on the upside, I've healed so much, its all worthwhile.
CA, I'm sorry my post triggered you.

For what it's worth, you and I appear to have very, very different ideas of what we would call out when characterizing this body of study.  When I think of the Law of One, I don't think of ritual magic, kundalini raising techniques, etc. right away.  Instead, I think of meditation, appreciation of the other as self, taking one's feelings seriously, etc.  So when I say "dive in", I don't mean dive into hardcore ritual magic.  I mean dive into your own life, take it seriously on its own terms, make the mechanics of your life workable from a spiritual perspective.  Use your ordinary, regular life as grist for the spiritual mill.

The basic practice Ra suggests is:

1. Know yourself.
2. Accept yourself.
3. Become the Creator.

What is in there to fear that isn't already present in you right now?  All of the things you cite strike me as technique, not the heart of the practice, and those of Ra do, in fact, warn against placing technique at the center.

Putting aside the question of whether or not the information is dangerous, I'd like to suggest that part of what growing up and being fully engaged in your life means is a willingness to assume duties involving danger.  At some point, you have to be able to handle tools like guns safely or you can't really be the kind of person we think of as an adult.  Anything rewarding carries risks, and one cannot maintain security indefinitely.  In fact, this is probably where we're butting heads: you appear to be prioritizing safety over progress on the path, and that's certainly not my approach at all.

Finally, I do not think those of Ra give much help at all to somebody who wants to get into, say, magic.  They point out that it's possible and give some of the basics, perhaps.  They don't go much further; that requires one to do one's own research.  What they spend a lot of time on is the discipline of the personality and how to think about one's experiences in terms of spiritual growth.  In fact, those things really are the prerequisites to positive applications of magic, archetypes, etc. anyway.  I don't see a lot in the contact that is dangerous on its own merits.

So to summarize, I think we have different ideas of what we think the heart of the Law of One is as well as how much dangerous information is actually conveyed.  I hope I've addressed your concerns accurately.
it triggered my entire (conscious) spiritual journey. I read it once and felt like it was the deepest truth I've ever read in my life up to that point, and haven't read it again.

Adyashanti says that on your spiritual path, things that used to hold the most profound, earth-shattering resonance may lose their luster or significance very rapidly. I find this to be very true, and in fact it affects how I perceive each new earth-shattering teaching I discover. I depend on each new profound teaching less and less, and instead find that the profoundness I feel lies more and more within my own being.
(11-20-2017, 08:03 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]CA, I'm sorry my post triggered you.

For what it's worth, you and I appear to have very, very different ideas of what we would call out when characterizing this body of study.  When I think of the Law of One, I don't think of ritual magic, kundalini raising techniques, etc. right away.  Instead, I think of meditation, appreciation of the other as self, taking one's feelings seriously, etc.  So when I say "dive in", I don't mean dive into hardcore ritual magic.  I mean dive into your own life, take it seriously on its own terms, make the mechanics of your life workable from a spiritual perspective.  Use your ordinary, regular life as grist for the spiritual mill.

The basic practice Ra suggests is:

1. Know yourself.
2. Accept yourself.
3. Become the Creator.

What is in there to fear that isn't already present in you right now?  All of the things you cite strike me as technique, not the heart of the practice, and those of Ra do, in fact, warn against placing technique at the center.

Putting aside the question of whether or not the information is dangerous, I'd like to suggest that part of what growing up and being fully engaged in your life means is a willingness to assume duties involving danger.  At some point, you have to be able to handle tools like guns safely or you can't really be the kind of person we think of as an adult.  Anything rewarding carries risks, and one cannot maintain security indefinitely.  In fact, this is probably where we're butting heads: you appear to be prioritizing safety over progress on the path, and that's certainly not my approach at all.

Finally, I do not think those of Ra give much help at all to somebody who wants to get into, say, magic.  They point out that it's possible and give some of the basics, perhaps.  They don't go much further; that requires one to do one's own research.  What they spend a lot of time on is the discipline of the personality and how to think about one's experiences in terms of spiritual growth.  In fact, those things really are the prerequisites to positive applications of magic, archetypes, etc. anyway.  I don't see a lot in the contact that is dangerous on its own merits.

So to summarize, I think we have different ideas of what we think the heart of the Law of One is as well as how much dangerous information is actually conveyed.  I hope I've addressed your concerns accurately.

I agree with you 100% now that I better understand your viewpoint.

Please allow me to try and reconcile mine, my view is based on the experiences I garnished thanks to following the Law of One.  Those experiences are extremely polarized between heavenly and hellish experiences.  As such, I've devoted my study to rooting out the cause of my hellish experiences so that no one else will ever need to know that catalyst unless they should happen to come upon it regardless.

My understanding from this distorted point of study is that Ra has offered very powerful information in lieu with very deep truth.  They offer techniques that if inappropriately used can make one's life miserably hellish.  This concept is even mentioned in The Three Pillars of Zen.  Should an adept be unlucky enough to stop meditating after establishing a routine for polarization or work in consciousness, the result is like descending your vibration from heavenly levels to hellish ones, and with the added instant contrast between heaven and hell, the difference is even more vivid than it already is.

This is an important issue to me, that makes this information able to move people right into suicide and just as with my cult commentary a while back, I will be glad to speak at length as to why it is irresponsible of any of us to ignore that reality and act like its not there.

This material makes people believe dark beings are messing with them, others have kundalini initiated in them from JUST READING the material (in my case) and others have even committed suicide after discovering that there was basically no reason to live because they took the material a certain way.

Those possibilities...Probabilities, those chances, I do not wish anyone to know that suffering.

So I speak up, and I do say, The Ra Material is dangerous, but its not so dangerous to censor it or bar people from it.

Rather it is dangerous to certain kinds of individuals, immature ones, neurally sensitive ones, mentally unstable ones.  But with proper guidance by US, we the livers of this philosophy, no one needs to ever know what its like to suddenly find themselves in the belief that they are living in Hell, not Earth but lliterally Hell.

So, you're right.  I have taken up a safety approach.  You might be comfortable teaching a child gun control, I think that's fair enough.  Ra did not teach us to control these techniques, they merely handed them to us, and your quote seems like the only emphasis provided on safety that I could tell.

As such, I think you're doing it the right way man, focusing on the point of the contact, to know ever more deeply The Truth of reality, that is Unity, Infinity, and Unconditional Love.  Not magic.

Yet I see now thoughts as one might mistake the science of chemistry to be magic.  Our thoughts are magic.  Ra teaches us to direct this power of ours like a compass needle, to face towards love rather than seperation.  But again, we are humans.  Eventually our old thought patterns re-emerge and if we don't correct them, suddenly we're manifesting them.

For someone, like me, who's mind meanders the darkness, this can be devastatingly brutal to what I might end up Law of Attraction-ing into my life.  In my case, the delusion that I was in Hell masquerading as a life.

That's not a fun experience, and I'd say my concerns may be small and partial compared to the majority taking away blissful realization, but one is enough, as Ra says, and I agree.

The Ra Material gave me a manifest experience of heaven AND hell.  I seek to make sure no one else will need to know that hell experience.

And so, I voice my concern, but ultimately you are right Jeremy, the heart of this information is flawless and divine.  It is I the individual who misused the teachings in ignorance, all I want you to know is I'll be ready to help anyone who went through what I did, so that more people can know the heart of this material as you do, and not discover a sour underbelly as I did.

You have such eloquent thoughts and expressions, I just want to say thank you for handling my...  Rudeness with such kindness and consideration.  Please continue as you will, I can feel the care you put into your response, and I just want you to know I really appreciate it!
I wonder if Ra's social memory complex is fully aware of what their wanderers are doing. Like these forums. I wonder if they get a chuckle out of how we sometimes seem so unsure of ourselves.

Ra helped me more when I was mentally ill. When I needed it. They're good at solving mental puzzles or undoing complex energy patterns that one gets themselves stuck in.

It's weird, but in writing my book, there's a protagonist which is a 13-year-old child. He wishes to do good. But I unintentionally gave him some attributes so that he seems to be polarizing negatively. Such as trying to lead the world to peace. And that those who didn't follow him ended up in trouble that was outside of his control. He's not a monster, but being young he is inexperienced, though gaining wisdom. It's another universe/planet altogether so maybe their polarizing is different. If others didn't join his cause they were left behind to experience the end of existence. He doesn't control that, but he wants others to follow him. So is 13 a bit young to be polarizing negative? And is it polarizing negative if you're doing it in the interests of the people, and they choose to follow?
CA Wrote:They offer techniques that if inappropriately used can make one's life miserably hellish.

Which techniques are those? Seriously; I can't recall anything in the work that I've ever been able to make any use of that, based solely on what those of Ra have communicated, had significant danger relative to the inherent danger in incarnation to begin with.

CA Wrote:Should an adept be unlucky enough to stop meditating after establishing a routine for polarization or work in consciousness, the result is like descending your vibration from heavenly levels to hellish ones, and with the added instant contrast between heaven and hell, the difference is even more vivid than it already is.

It sounds like you're describing the effects of spiritual catalyst. This is a major theme in your opinion that I'd like to dig into.

Catalyst as such is an intensely personal phenomenon. It is not something you can prevent in another because it's not something you can grab hold of, coming as it does through the veil between a person's subconscious and conscious minds. Now, you can try to convince people to avoid certain experiences that manifest that catalyst, I suppose, though one ought to respect free will--even unto the radical depths of suffering, in my opinion. But that just means that the catalyst will manifest in some other way.

What I read in your reply, CA, is a lack of appreciation for the perfection of all of this. To take a moment of struggle and suffering out of the larger context is of course to place all of one's attention on the nadir. But the nadir is not the only thing; it's a slice of a larger progression. When you deny the appropriateness of the nadir, you strip the peaks of their significance.

I admire your desire for nobody to experience the suffering that you did. But you don't have any control over others' suffering. It is theirs to have, theirs to balance, theirs to experience as they see fit.

And in recognizing this, perhaps you might discover some sort of appreciation for the suffering you underwent? After all, if you were to think of your life only in terms of those valleys of suffering, leaving out how that suffering impelled you to strive and seek and understand yourself better, you would be appraising yourself in very, very, very shallow and harsh terms. There is a continuity to all of this experience, a continuity to the cycle of suffering and ecstasy, a mystery that we have the privilege to swim in every day.

As I understand it, suffering is not there to be avoided; suffering is there to show us what separates us from the Creator. I think we could all afford it more respect.

Thanks for your reply!
The spoken of techniques include the one's you gave as an example silly.  To focus on the love in the moment.  Carla's book Living the Law of One explained very fluently how chakra balancing can lead to attracting different catalyst, to eventually becoming a lighthouse by moving kundalini to indigo ray, to begin manifesting more rapidly our disciplined thoughts directed at love.

If that discipline is disregarded, Ra's mentioning of severe imbalance seems like a gentle way of saying some pretty serious stuff is going to happen to you.

Hence I think guidance is helpful.  Now, you use the word control as if I were aiming to deprive people of naturally moving into a certain kind of catalyst.  If they are there, I want to help guide them out of that place.  If they're not yet there, I want to help steer them clear of that path.  Putting up a sign saying detour isn't controlling to me when its done for another's sake.

If with that done a person still wants to take that road, experience that catalyst, I won't stop them, and I'll even let them know I'll be here waiting to help them if they want.  I understand I had to experience that to become whom I am now, but I know it's done some damage that I'm still recovering from, if another desires such, so be it, but I walked into that place as the Fool, very naive of what was to come.  Other's can now walk into that place with an idea of what's to come, and now lacking total naivete can go further than I in making good use of that catalyst.

I used to have such thoughts at the forefront of my mind, the why's of evil and how such is necessary and inherently good.  I still feel that way but I don't think everyone needs to go through whatever willynilly catalyst they're walking towards.  If they're not there yet, a few warning signs and helpful guide signs might just put them on a better track.

This is like a classic time travel argument, if someone is meant   to experience a hell path but along the way someone who has already traveled that path curves them to the outskirts of hell rather than right through it, was it wrong to redirect that person to a different path?  Will they still somehow end up where they're meant to be or is where they're meant to be now different?

As I said, I think putting up helpful detour signs isn't controlling.  In fact I note that many people don't even understand what accounts for control, or hence polarization and depolarization when the nuances of subtlety occur.  If we took guiding an entity to be a controlling act, our spirit guides would be quite selfish.  I think in the case of working with information such as taking deep to mind and heart the perceptions of the world a certain way to accelerate polarization, in this case, to see everything with iunconditional love, we open up the power of the Law of Attraction, we begin attracting what we put out.  Thoughts, words, actions, and the intensity of those things.

So if we go from daily worship of the sacredness of creation, to being hit with the bodily catalyst of chronic depression, where you inevitably lose that inner control to a neural imbalance, you might compound that catalyst with the deep spiritual catalyst of deepening or magnifying that depression into some warped experience of misery.

And such may not be needed but a consequence of not properly taking care of that inevitable catalytic need of the chemical balancing of the body.  In that light, the compounded catalyst of magnified depression is not needed, but accidentally triggered.

I'm trying to disarm those triggers from blasting people into some extremely low vibratory spaces that come off hellish.

Call it controlling, but its one way I'm going to try to be of service to others here.  If someone starts talking like me, about some dark stuff that they came across while doing work in consciousness such as rapid polarization, I'll help them out of it, rather than leave them to grope and grasp their way out that place.

I feel like that seems only right, to help others more easily through that which took me a year to get through.

And I can appreciate how such experiences shaped me, but I may not appreciate the overall darkened shape from after the vividness of such an experience.

You are fine with letting wanderers wander into fire, you rationalize it well with what this material teaches.  I don't subscribe 100% to the Ra Material, there's bits and pieces that human wise are basically immoral and irresponsible.  Such as in this instance, to just let people wander into hell by the practices provided without guidance and to let that place shape them.  It is oddly inconsiderate of what the entity desires instead overwriting that for ideas of what was 'meant to be', except life isn't predetermined or free form, there's a mixture, and I'll use that mixture to make sure someone isn't shaped darkly by dark experiences that I could have steered them clear of.  Especially if they do not want such experiences.

We often give precedence to The OIC, and writeoff the small bits as if we were bacteria.  You don't think twice about removing bacteria, its so small and seemingly insignificant.  I won't disregard portions of creator to fulfill this lame will of the creator to experience itself.  That can be misconstrued to basically help people suffer.  That's not very selfless to make others suffer for the gain of their overwatching coexisting deityself.

God doesn't deserve more consideration than the parts that make it up.  We're all equal here so if God itself came meandering along right towards hell I'd do the same for it.

"Hey God, that's a very dark path, are you sure you want to go that way? It's kind of hellish."  And if God says yes, so be it, but I like to think, since we're all god's in veil, God would turn to me and say "Oh! Good to know!" And take a different route.

I mean, we can argue that things like mass shootings and such are meant to be, but I'm very sure everyone who experienced that would've wished someone detoured them.

I don't see how it's wrong to do such as such.

I appreciate the experience, but I do not resonate with the idea of letting painful things happen because God said so.

Just as God is fine with animal slaughter, rape, torture, and murder, I'm not at that godly placement of detachment to just be well with that, in a way I as a human am arguably here to provide love in ways to hopefully eventually make it so that animals need not be slaughtered or people suffer from torture or rape.

I'm sure the creator wouldn't mind one way or another, just so long as I experienced for it.

This is a fun example of how reality exists as dynamic tensions.  What's right to do? What's wrong to do? How can we tell?
Yeah CA. I remember Q'uo saying that Creator experiences ever-increasing agony, along with increasing bliss/joy.
(11-21-2017, 01:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Ra's social memory complex is fully aware of what their wanderers are doing. Like these forums. I wonder if they get a chuckle out of how we sometimes seem so unsure of ourselves.

Ra helped me more when I was mentally ill. When I needed it. They're good at solving mental puzzles or undoing complex energy patterns that one gets themselves stuck in.

It's weird, but in writing my book, there's a protagonist which is a 13-year-old child. He wishes to do good. But I unintentionally gave him some attributes so that he seems to be polarizing negatively. Such as trying to lead the world to peace. And that those who didn't follow him ended up in trouble that was outside of his control. He's not a monster, but being young he is inexperienced, though gaining wisdom. It's another universe/planet altogether so maybe their polarizing is different. If others didn't join his cause they were left behind to experience the end of existence. He doesn't control that, but he wants others to follow him. So is 13 a bit young to be polarizing negative? And is it polarizing negative if you're doing it in the interests of the people, and they choose to follow?

I don't think leading itself is negative if people choose to follow without being intentionally lied to. Weren't Gandhi and perhaps Marcus Aurelius positive worldly leaders? I suspect intention is what matters the most and in a world that is as used to being led as this one, for example, there can be instances where hierarchy and leading can be positive at least temporarily, so there's less resistance to change. And didn't Ra say that in 4D+ people willingly follow the entity with the highest vibration? My memory of that is likely incomplete.
(11-21-2017, 10:51 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
CA Wrote:They offer techniques that if inappropriately used can make one's life miserably hellish.

Which techniques are those?  Seriously; I can't recall anything in the work that I've ever been able to make any use of that, based solely on what those of Ra have communicated, had significant danger relative to the inherent danger in incarnation to begin with.

My initial idea was that the offered danger is a strong sense of faith which is the enabler of magical practices.  The material to me obviously has a stronger leaning toward striving for balance in one's own emotional response to the self, other-selves and environment with a direction of faith for unity. They are messengers of the Law of One which teaches that there is no disharmony right?

Of course the dangers of the light is that it reveals shadows, and the dangers of the Creator realizing the Creator is that It faces Itself.
I learned that one can use Intelligent Energy to make things change, like when I tried to transform my body (with a deal of pain) but didn't get that far.

The Ra material taught me that indigo-ray can shift probabilities, and smooth distortions. I used to be able to just feel whether one action or another caused a greater distortion.
Even to whether to start new threads or respond to current ones.

It also got me into some trouble with shifting energy patterns and having the energy keep expanding with no way to contain it.

I probably would not have realized any of this had I not come across it.

When I first heard about the Ra material, I thought it was like a piece of metal or other matter that was Ra's. But on reading through most of it once, I was hooked on it.

I still sometimes try to work with intelligent energy to shift probabilities. Like shifting to a reality where my book will do well.
(11-21-2017, 05:39 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]This is a fun example of how reality exists as dynamic tensions.  What's right to do? What's wrong to do? How can we tell?

Nothing is known. Learn/teach and teach/learn.
(11-21-2017, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I learned that one can use Intelligent Energy to make things change, like when I tried to transform my body (with a deal of pain) but didn't get that far.

The Ra material taught me that indigo-ray can shift probabilities, and smooth distortions. I used to be able to just feel whether one action or another caused a greater distortion.

It also got me into some trouble with shifting energy patterns and having the energy keep expanding with no way to contain it.

When I first heard about the Ra material, I thought it was like a piece of metal or other matter that was Ra's. But on reading through most of it once, I was hooked on it.

I still sometimes try to work with intelligent energy to shift probabilities. Like shifting to a reality where my book will do well.

I think it might be of importance to ponder what does this do.

A concept which I strongly resonated with is that of the natural spiral flow and that of taking angles through it. To me shifting probabilities is like taking angles, and while I certainly don't claim to be without a drawing to take them at times, I also realize there's a certain attached weight to it. You can like to think of it in term of polarity where wanting to take angles may be seen as desiring to resist and control your reality, bend it to your desires. In that you fear that the people of this world are not people who will appreciate your book nor feel drawn to it, you will to be brought away from them all who only lie in potential outside your conscious awareness into what kind of people you want them to be.

You entire belief that you can shift probabilities holds on faith that there are countless realities where your book is appreciated by countless. If you believe it's there, then why not let it be and accept whatever potentials? What you try to change in some way is who the people of the world are, because you don't believe them to be people who will appreciate your work then you desire that the planet was made of different people who will feel differently about your book and be more drawn to it.

Btw, knowing a bit how you are. I'm really not saying you're doing anything bad and instead I merely attempt to say I think it's not the healthiest way to go about it nor the most peaceful.
As I did not reply the initial post.

To me the Ra material came as I was drawn toward it at the right time, I think of it as a very big planned mutual-service of many toward many if an effort which may most lighten up this world and each soul.

There's things they may have not wished to withhold yet did, and there's things they may have wished to withhold yet could not, and they felt for each touched.
(11-21-2017, 08:34 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2017, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I learned that one can use Intelligent Energy to make things change, like when I tried to transform my body (with a deal of pain) but didn't get that far.

I think it might be of importance to ponder what does this do.

A concept which I strongly resonated with is that of the natural spiral flow and that of taking angles through it. To me shifting probabilities is like taking angles, and while I certainly don't claim to be without a drawing to take them at times, I also realize there's a certain attached weight to it. You can like to think of it in term of polarity where wanting to take angles may be seen as desiring to resist and control your reality, bend it to your desires. In that you fear that the people of this world are not people who will appreciate your book nor feel drawn to it, you will to be brought away from them all who only lie in potential outside your conscious awareness into what kind of people you want them to be.

You entire belief that you can shift probabilities holds on faith that there are countless realities where your book is appreciated by countless. If you believe it's there, then why not let it be and accept whatever potentials? What you try to change in some way is who the people of the world are, because you don't believe them to be people who will appreciate your work then you desire that the planet was made of different people who will feel differently about your book and be more drawn to it.

Btw, knowing a bit how you are. I'm really not saying you're doing anything bad and instead I merely attempt to say I think it's not the healthiest way to go about it nor the most peaceful.

Thanks. It's good to see/hear another viewpoint. I would not have known this otherwise.
I used to be much better at it, and had been tested a number of times and chose not to use the power.

It can quickly become a puzzle to solve if one delves too far into it.

I may have spoken wrong as I'm not trying to change the people.

From Bashar and Abraham Hicks and other teachers say we create our own reality.

So there's something to be said about taking conscious control of our life. I don't think we're meant to experience just random catalyst.

I probably don't have to try to shift myself to that reality. In fact, I have not even tried that I can remember. I'm just focused on marketing and building a site for it.

I've always said that I definitely do not want to violate anyone's free will.
Pages: 1 2 3