Bring4th

Full Version: Is there a recent wanderer headcount update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/12.27 Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?
Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

Category: Wanderers/

So the 1981 number was approximately 65,000,000, and was on the rise. I feel like this was a substantial amount, since statisticly there will be one star bozo out of every 100(give or take) native bozos. Talk about an "Alien Invasion", people will never see it coming   Smile   And some 36 years later I'm rather curious about that number now...   Chances are good that I will(if I haven't already) bump into many of them just around me, and perhaps some of their fairy dust will rub off on me. Is there any recent discussion on the topic and the gradations of their awakening somewhere on the forum or elsewhere, and can anyone give me some pointers or references? Or does anybody know a guy that knows a guy that knows the sitution and willing to shed some light on this subject? Or take a good guess! Much thanks.

/36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?
Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

This instrument is well. The resting place is somewhat deleterious in its effect upon the comfort of the dorsal side of this instrument’s physical vehicle. We have mentioned this before.

You are conscientious. We leave you now, my friends.

I am Ra. I leave you in the love and in the light of the Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing merrily in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

Categories: Wanderers, Ra Contact: Closing Statements/
Hi Highrculling, 

I can't quite remember where or when Carla said this, but I seem to recall her saying in an interview ( probably around the late 90's or early 2000's but don't quote me on that! ) that the number of Wanderers had hit the 100 million mark, but this also included those those graduates from Earth's 3rd Density.

I'd be grateful if someone could direct us to that interview or give a precise quote from said interview if you know it.

As a complete guess, I wouldn't be surprised if the number has reached 200 to 300 million.

I'd also be very interested in the number of Dual-Activated Humans now walking this planet.

L & L

Jim         
(11-20-2017, 05:11 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]/12.27 Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?
Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

Category: Wanderers/

So the 1981 number was approximately 65,000,000, and was on the rise. I feel like this was a substantial amount, since statisticly there will be one star bozo out of every 100(give or take) native bozos. Talk about an "Alien Invasion", people will never see it coming   Smile   And some 36 years later I'm rather curious about that number now...   Chances are good that I will(if I haven't already) bump into many of them just around me, and perhaps some of their fairy dust will rub off on me. Is there any recent discussion on the topic and the gradations of their awakening somewhere on the forum or elsewhere, and can anyone give me some pointers or references? Or does anybody know a guy that knows a guy that knows the sitution and willing to shed some light on this subject? Or take a good guess! Much thanks.

/36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?
Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

This instrument is well. The resting place is somewhat deleterious in its effect upon the comfort of the dorsal side of this instrument’s physical vehicle. We have mentioned this before.

You are conscientious. We leave you now, my friends.

I am Ra. I leave you in the love and in the light of the Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing merrily in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

Categories: Wanderers, Ra Contact: Closing Statements/

Well said, its something that every know and then pops up in my mind.  I would be very interested to know too 

Jim Kent wow I did not know of that, 100 million all that time ago thats a big increase yes whoever knows of that interview ill be very interested too. Perhaps could be a good question in a upcoming channeling session maybe Tongue    Either way its incredible to think i mean 100 million is a lot of people to think that many on earth at minium wanderers.
It’s really hard to say. If the amount has almost doubled from the time the question was intitially asked, then where are we at now?

I can’t honestly say. I don’t know. I’ll guess we’re about 350 million. Remember that incarnation on the planet is by seniority of vibration right now. The earth population was 7 billion in 2011. It’s 2017 now and the population is 7.6 billion. (I just checked... That’s strange to me. Shouldn’t the number have grown by more than 600k?)

The harvest will be as it will be. Ra said that there are few to harvest. Earth’s population is mixed. We have souls coming from everywhere (3D repeaters) to make the harvest on our planet. The souls on this planet had already been repeating third density. Wanderers are here because of the difficulties of the planetary population in gaining polarity and the difficult transition into 4D.

I don’t expect the harvest to be high. 350m compared to 7.6 billion is a very small number. 5-15% of the planet can be said to achieve harvestability. I think 15% is a little high. So somewhere between 5-10%.

Again, this is all speculation. I’m only going off what little I know and what feels right.
In my opinion there are around 120 million wanderers on Earth. The harvest in my opinion is closer to 1-3 percent.