Bring4th

Full Version: adeptness biorhythm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else notice they feel less "filled with light"(by that I mean I am less immune to the struggles of 3d existance ) some days and it seems to coincide with the adeptness scale bottoming out?
I also have notice my biggest breakthroughs seem to "coincidentally" be when my adeptness is at 100%.

If I go meditate or reconnect I'm fine but I do notice some disconnect while going through the motions.
This weekend was a bit rough/lonely, just checked and I was at -100% this weekend.
Just curious if others have notice this accuracy?
http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/index.php#start_graph
I didn't notice this tool, thank you!

It seems I'm in a similar position, too. I'm at -98% today.
I remember feeling out of it when I was at -100% and I felt less myself. I had trouble trying to relate.

I almost felt like i was unable to be as clear in communicating my compassion and love as I wanted to.

Interesting.
Oh jeez.  On the 22nd, 24th, and 26th I'll have my adept, physical, and emotional rhythyms at 0% respectively...

Then around December 19th my intelligence and adept cycle will intersect at 0%.

I guess this is going to be one of those holidays.

I have been lately...moody, and irritable... And depressed and angry.

My son's birthday is in five days, he'll be six.  I attributed it to that but these cycles sure aren't going to help.

I have yet to correlate lifely occurrences with these rhythyms, but I do admit at the peaks of a cycle it is sometimes noticeable, yet like today I'm depressed and upset for no clear reason yet my cycles are all above 50%, averaging out at 77% today.
(11-20-2017, 04:02 PM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't notice this tool, thank you!

It seems I'm in a similar position, too. I'm at -98% today.
I remember feeling out of it when I was at -100% and I felt less myself. I had trouble trying to relate.

I almost felt like i was unable to be as clear in communicating my compassion and love as I wanted to.

Interesting.

Well soon after I posted this I had someone clearly send me an energetic hugs so thanks to whomever that was. It really helped.
((Desynched hug)) I hope you will feel the one I just sent you.

Its a rough place to be. To me my connection to the divine self is what gets me through day by day. The light flows in and I grab hold. I guess on these - days the flood turns to a trickle unless we stay focused or like happened after I posted some one send light to us. That worked a treat. Smile

Its a nice tool to at least see it will pass as it always does.
(11-20-2017, 04:27 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh jeez.  On the 22nd, 24th, and 26th I'll have my adept, physical, and emotional rhythyms at 0% respectively...

Then around December 19th my intelligence and adept cycle will intersect at 0%.

I guess this is going to be one of those holidays.

I have been lately...moody, and irritable... And depressed and angry.

My son's birthday is in five days, he'll be six.  I attributed it to that but these cycles sure aren't going to help.

I have yet to correlate lifely occurrences with these rhythyms, but I do admit at the peaks of a cycle it is sometimes noticeable, yet like today I'm depressed and upset for no clear reason yet my cycles are all above 50%, averaging out at 77% today.

I think that's enough reason to feel low. I'm really sorry you have to endure this. Separation sucks. I have no advice but I will reach out when I sit to really meditate and ask for help on your behalf. ((hugs))
No, it's fine Glow, your kindness is enough, thank you.

I probably shouldn't even bring this kind of stuff up...

I just wanted to say I don't think these rhythyms move us as much as guide us or potentiate us?

The adept cycle helps with magic performance though. So maybe the rhythyms are related to their related self's performances?
(11-20-2017, 04:29 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Well soon after I posted this I had someone clearly send me an energetic hugs so thanks to whomever that was. It really helped.
((Desynched hug)) I hope you will feel the one I just sent you.

Thank you Glow!!

I am not as sensitive to energy yet. I still have much to learn.

I have felt more energetic and happy Smile So thank you
I used to check it every day but then I realized it was psyching me out so I stopped.