Bring4th

Full Version: Happy Giving Thanks Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that special time again!! The mass slaughter of vegetables and turkeys and pigs has arrived~

The least we could do is thank our food, but there's something more to thank.  Something we seem to often take for granted.  Something, that means more than the world.

Yes, that's right!  We mustn't forget to thank our overlords and masters, Mister and Misses Kitty Cat! Without their snarls of guidance and hisses of wisdom we'd never know to drive the mortal enemies of cats, avians, onto our dinner tables.

Naw I'm just kidding, actually its YOU (and my cat) who mean more than the world.  You, whom breathes as I and moves through the air as I.  Whom feels as I and is as I, alive, beautiful, perfect, and flawless, with the perfect flaws of humanity and love.

YOU, I THANK YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and...  Your Cat!  And YOU, and YOU, not you, and YOU! Yeah go sit down crazy conspiracy theorist, the world is not a turtle drifting the solar wind currents. Oh, speaking of the world.  THANK YOU WORLD, for your fairness.  You give us fertile soil, fresh water, moderate temperatures, and all we seem to be able to do is eat you.  Well, today we eat you with thanks for all the support and love you've given us as our mother.

Thanks Mommy Earth, for not throwing us to the curve when we can't get our collectiveness together!

And L/L with your crazy contacts into places far and infinite and close and finite, spreading the light of God to us groping Fool's, giving everyone a chance to know the love of the Truth.

To Mr. Trump for reminding us Americans how stupid we've become, we really ought to fix ourselves.

And to you, the ever beautiful and lovely Ra, I hope they're rejoicing in the joy of coming together in familial love.

I don't have a family much to be with, so I usually try to make this tradition of Giving Thanks to go out to close friends, my mom, and those some whom have greatly affected me in positive ways, such as those of YOU here.

Such as Jade, Thank you Jade!  Your assertion is appreciated, but more, your generosity speaks for infinity, you are an incredibly thoughtful person and just to push your buttons I'm gonna call you beautiful, because you are, and you're just going to have to deal with that, because you're beautiful, in mind and spirit and yes, of body.  I would describe this beauty to be elegance, you sort of dance with words and ideas, and while you might lose me sometimes to my stumbling, you certainly know how to find the good in others, and for that I want to sincerely thank you for your time and effort with helping others and yourself on this planet o' Earth.  Shine on dudette~

I'd also like to thank a few others but I don't want to be overwhelming now, instead I've just given an example of how I Give Thanks in small letters to people and I strongly encourage you all to join with this little tradition of mine, to write to someone you know a Giving Thanks Letter, and to give thanks to them.

Thank you everyone here, for your amazing being.  I hope evermore love and light can come forth from us all~ Heart
Happy Turkey Day!
I didn't know it was Giving Thanks day.

However, this should explain why I was so thankful and appreciative an hour ago.

I thank my cats and your cat. and those humans who stand up for... cats and each other.
I guess no one had much to say the way of Giving Thanks.

I would like to say thank you to the following people, for the interactions and experiences they've offered me and exchanged with me.  I name some of you and would like to mention that those whom my thanks go out to are not limited to this list.

My neighbors dog.
My friend's dog.
My cat.
My friend's cat.
My other friend's cat.

Lolkay for real now.

Aion, for his wisdom throws me for some twists, and his honesty puts me on new roads of thought.  I hope to smoke a bowl with you some day.

Elros, for his wisdom throws me for some curves and his gentleness and sincerity leave me speechless at times.  Would like to take a shroom trip with you.

Gemini, for his honest self and incredibly gentle nature, I bid you good luck in all of your endeavors~

Glow, for being a radiantly sweet and thoughtful person (and generous, and honest, and compassionate, and insightful, and forgiving, and many such things that make her an amazing person)

Diana, whose advice from seemingly deep thought and provoking insights have moved me to be a better person.  Your views are exceptionally inspiring.

Cainite, for your awesomeness and truth.

Rva_Jeremy, for your offerings of wisdom and generally well focused thoughts towards what's important, you are a guide and I thank for you your help.

Austin, for being awesome.

Gary, for being brilliant.

Steve, for being Steve lol

Plenum for your intrinsically well contemplated helpful and humble nature.

YinYang for reminding me that there's more to life than worry and hope.

Unity100 for always giving me fun posts to read.

GreatSpirit, may fortune befall you in unexpected ways.

Confused, for helping me expand my knowledge with (his/her?) sharing of their discoveries.

(Thinking. . .)

BlatzAddict, for being a genius and overall way ahead of most.

A certain friend of Aion's, whom's great conversations and teachings with me kept me sane, and of whom's patience cannot be underestimated, thank you greatly so.

Earth_Spirit, wherever you may be, your honest sharing was inspiration to me to be more...  You called it candid.  You are incredible.

L/L for...  Well, you know lol

Bluebell, though you be gone, I found your views quite stimulating, I hope things for you are going well.

JustLikeYou, for your deep help with the archetypes.

Aaron, for your passionate aid and seemingly delightful attitude.

(Thinking . . .)

Aw yes, and of course, Jade, for many reasons but most of all, her patience and generosity with me.

smc, for her deep thoughtful and passionate views.

Monica, for her intense and piercingly strong honesty.

Isis, for her peppy humor, sarcasm, cuteness, and thoughtful openness.  You're the forum wizard of B4.

Mr. Dekalb Blues, for your political disarming of our tensions with great humor and satire.

Whom else...?

All of the sexy men and women of B4.

Some others include Xise, Infinite Unity, Parsons, Dante, and many, many others.

Thank you all again Heart
Love you, Joseph! And everyone!

[Image: BVBPWi9.jpg]
Thank you for your kind words C_A. And thank you for your honesty and courage.