Bring4th

Full Version: What's missing from The Secret?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I watch The Secret every so often since I bought it on Amazon digital movies.
I even have the older version on DVD before they took out Abraham Hicks, somewhere.

But for many people who practice it, it doesn't always work.

Is their some conscious being/genie/jinn, or some god that determines what gets manifested and what does not?

Sometimes even being in alignment with what we are asking doesn't work.

There's something missing from The Secret that would give a better chance to achieve your desires/dreams.

I have that intuitive nudge from within and am acting on it. Though timing seems really slow and delayed.

I'm starting a new project, and I don't know if the work will pay off. I have to spend a lot of my own money to promote my novel for instance.
Though I am working on a second edition.

I'm also looking for vision board software so I can turn my computer monitor into a vision board. But it's hard to find some that do what I need.
Even one that looked good their site errored out when I tried to register.

It seems that part of us likes to sabotage the chance for success, no matter how grateful we stay for everything we have. And all the affirmations in the world don't always work.

Is it the higher self that determines what will work out, and what will not?

I'm curious about what others think.
(11-23-2017, 06:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the higher self that determines what will work out, and what will not?

The higher self is just a more transcend personality of yourself that resonates across the dimension of time into more than what you are in a single moment (happy a moment, and sad another and hungry a third). I'd even say it is a synergic personality that is more than the sum of all it's scattered moments, that's the higher self.

To the higher self you are not apart from it but what it is. All that your are here and now, in everything you feel across all moments of your life, is the strongest presence of your higher self in this place and is which has the most power if that is what you wanted to know.

So if I turned all that into a tip; Don't think of yourself as you feel in any single moment but how you feel across all moments, in each its intensity, if you want to ponder in what manner you are currently using the law of attraction.
deleted
(11-23-2017, 06:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the higher self that determines what will work out, and what will not?

I'm curious about what others think.

It seems like it would be so wonderful to manifest exactly what we want, but we also have to take into consideration the reality that we are many layered entities and as such, have desires extending from many different layers of our beingness. Not all wants are equal. Some are quite deleterious to our spiritual pursuits. The wants of our deeper consciousness will ultimately take precedence over our more transient or shallow temporal desires. Order of operations and what not.

Ra: [...] We may note that in the healing of very young children there is often an apparent healing by the healer in which the young entity has no part. This is never so, for the mind/body/spirit complex in time/space is always capable of willing the distortions it chooses for experience no matter what the apparent age, as you call it, of the entity.

Ra: [...] Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

So just like any good character in any good novel, we write in "flaws" or "weaknesses" into our silicon avatar, as it were. These weaknesses cause us lots of frustration which cause us to "ask" or cry out to the universe for different types of understanding. Without the need to know, knowing would be forever left undone. In good novels, these weaknesses ultimately turn out to be our biggest spiritual strengths, in cognito. A lot of the catalyst in our incarnations is designed to make us ASK, or to grow desires in us, for some reason or another.

Having said all that, many people use this to completely absolve themselves of figuring out the "flaws" or misprision in the vibration they are offering to the universe that physical manifestations are coalescing about, and of course, this is just spiritually lazy.
I haven't watched or read the secret, but having studied the archetypes, my guess would be that what is missing from the secret is polarity. I'm assuming most people try to manifest from the sinkhole of indifference which only works in very superficial ways. In fact, if anything, I would assume the Secret subtly encourages STS, as it promises control over the outer illusion, instead of encouraging acceptance of that which is and that which serves us.
I do spend some time visualizing my book doing well, though I don't try to force it. I let it unfold naturally, but I still hire the people I need and I will be working hard towards promoting it. I'm finding excellent people on www.freelancer.com

I will probably even find a marketing person/people on there when I finish the website and book updates.

I don't think to be grateful, and visualizing what makes you happy is trying to force control over the outer illusion. So long as you don't expect, and you stay flexible for what happens.

But I think if you feel guided in a certain way, there are times to act. It's not like I'm expecting something from nothing.
I find that The Secret has a secret that Jade here just truth bombed us all with.

(11-24-2017, 12:42 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]my guess would be that what is missing from the secret is polarity.

The Secret aka The Law of Attraction is very fluently detailed in it's mechanics and how it works in Carla's Living the Law of One 101.  So it goes to say, if you're not performing the metaphysical exercises of balancing and polarization in tandem with setting these intentions, you're basically creating an outline for Creation to work with, but offering no ink, no color, no filler, to fill in that outline.

Further there are latent and intrinsic limitations, you cannot break reality, you cannot leave reality, you cannot control reality.  The Secret is essentially teaching one how to speak the language of the universe and how to converse with it.  You ask for tools with a loving reason why, the universe parses this request and grants or declines it, and it does so with the best intent and purpose behind doing so in mind.

So, when you intend for your book to do good, so that it's message can reach whomever needs to have it, the universe will parse this request, and maybe even grant/decline it by making the motions necessary to draw some attention to the book while still letting the natural limitations keep hold.

If we do not put polarity into this 'Work in Consciousness' (and The Secret/Law of Attraction IS Work in Consciousness) we are essentially trying to essentially:

Use the Indigo Ray without raising Kundalini into at least the Green Ray
Send out vibrations from the Indigo Ray while it is darkened (and thus not readily noticed by the ready and willing-to-respond cosmos)
Attempt to receive such things that we improperly put out there.

Further if one has no attuned their thoughts and words to match their intent completely, EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT AND WORD comes into effect, is actively vibrating outwardly/inwardly to be responded to, so if you're going to perform The Secret, you'll need to make it more than a full time effort, it needs to be at the forefront of your awareness constantly moment by moment with some few exceptions, with the general guideline being that you must put out more that is supporting and aligned with your intent overall than not.

This means you can't be thinking mean things about others and getting swept up in the daily emotional movements provoked by lifely occurrences, you very much so must remain focused on what is wanted throughout the daily grind.

Citation: I lived the Law of Attraction back in 2014 in tandem with the Law of One, and I have to absolutely admit, it is completely and utterly true and real and actual, and up until the day I die I swear with my life that the Law of Attraction is a real occurrence, I spent time before I started journaling my experiences testing out the Law of Attraction and my success with it was so profound and world changing that I felt COMPELLED to begin journaling my experiences.

I started too late after all the juicy experiences had run their course.
It's also about taking action when you feel it inside. That's why I've become a project manager of sorts for my book, and have four people working on various parts now of building a presence for it. After this, I will get a marketer. So I am working towards this goal. Not just sitting back doing nothing and using the Secret.

I think it may pay off if the high price of the book due to self-publishing doesn't get in the way of it. My people in this have many good ideas, but sometimes they're waiting on other people.

I have trouble visualizing for long about it because I'm thinking about anthros who need help at the same time. Or humans who my thoughts and love would make a difference. I sort of have this guilt trip about needing to help humans if I am also focused on other beings.

Pretty much everyone working on the promotional aspects of my novel are also reading it, so there's the time that that takes. I'm pouring several thousand dollars into this project, so I at least want it to pay off.
I haven't read it. The descriptions and synopsis looks like the "prosperity gospel".