Bring4th

Full Version: Infinite Opportunity and Parallel Universes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had one experience last night and I'm thinking if was a parallel universe. Soon after I remembered of this passage:

Quote:16.53 Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

16.54 Questioner: Does what we do, when we think of possibilities that can occur, say daydreaming: Do these become real in these densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

16.55 Questioner: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This would, would have, or shall occur.

I belive that parallel universes are probability/possibility vortexs of the timelines. Are not manifestations as our universe but as real as. They exists in some sub-density but not is potencial "activated" as our reality.

What you think about it?
Another doubt about this quote of Ra:

Quote:If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

Where is this?
Random location due to the energy not attracting to immediate self. However as all things are truly the dynamic mind, a thought from one location becomes possibility in another. Would you be suprised if a lot of potentials or possibilties here were generated "elsewhere".
There is only one mind. There is only ever one.
(11-27-2017, 09:01 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I had one experience last night and I'm thinking if was a parallel universe. Soon after I remembered of this passage:

Quote:16.53 Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

16.54 Questioner: Does what we do, when we think of possibilities that can occur, say daydreaming: Do these become real in these densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

16.55 Questioner: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This would, would have, or shall occur.

I belive that parallel universes are probability/possibility vortexs of the timelines. Are not manifestations as our universe but as real as. They exists in some sub-density but not is potencial "activated" as our reality.

What you think about it?

They are not possibilities. Everything exists, all at the same time in different realities:

(11-27-2017, 11:43 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Another doubt about this quote of Ra:

Quote:If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

Where is this?

Wherever it has the highest possibility of manifesting in full precision.

In many other realities, it manifests less accurately. Ie, different, with variations.

The nature of Infinity mandates that it must be infinite in all aspects. This encompasses different states of being for whatever exists inside it. Therefore for Infinity to be infinite, everything, including realities and the versions of entities inside those realities and the states of the realities must be infinite.

Though, infinitely different versions of entities within a reality is synonymous with infinite different states of a reality, but anyway.

In existence, you see things that exist. The reality you view as an observer, is being seen by you because it exists. If you move your viewpoint into a slightly different vantage point, you would see a different reality which is best seen from that point.

The consciousness is like a surfer on a sea - it views a different portion depending on its balance, and depending on its balance it takes different routes. But the sea is infinite.
Hey Unity100, do you think its possible to have a portion of infinity that is non-existent?

My example is Doctor Who's Dalek Reality Bomb, where in the infinite possibilities of destructive potential, there can manifest a destruction that voids a portion of the infinity?

Or moreso I think of the Nagilum of Star Trek TNG, where Data poses the question, is a dimension with a lack of dimensions (measurements) still a dimension?

Is it possible for infinity to have portions of emptiness?  Can the plenum be made empty in parts, if even for only a while?