Bring4th

Full Version: Approaching Creator/Source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, is it possible to approach Creator in our 3D mind/body/spirit here in space/time?

If we can approach, what are the effects of approaching too quickly?

Let's say as you approach Creator, you get more intense Love and Light.

Now, the increase in Light means an increase in purity / less distortion.

Can the Light feel hot, or burn you as you approach?

Can the Love become overwhelming and make you break down crying?

I have often asked to approach Creator, but not sure if I really have.
(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]First off, is it possible to approach Creator in our 3D mind/body/spirit here in space/time?

Yes, it requires mindful awareness that you are not any away from these things, and in this you open your perception to what is with you always.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we can approach, what are the effects of approaching too quickly?

Well if you have beliefs or a sense of identity which creates resistance toward embracing this awareness, forcing it anyway will energizes these resistances as these portions of yourself contradict the portion which seeks to transcend them.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say as you approach Creator, you get more intense Love and Light.

I don't think it can burn you but you could feel the warmth of your own energy centers being more open and radiating.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can the Love become overwhelming and make you break down crying?

Indirectly, it will surface the things in you that you have witheld to allow yourself to cry for, so that they may be released, which would allow you to become lighter and free of this weight you were carrying and holding unto.

(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have often asked to approach Creator, but not sure if I really have.

Like I said first, it is a matter of being open to that there is no approaching to be done.

You are the Source you seek.
So it's sort of like this.

[Image: universe_flow.jpg]
Quote:6.14 Questioner: I think it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service.

Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.
What you're describing seems like it could happen in two scenarios. The first would be harvest upon death, and the second would be during an out-of-body or "near death" experience, drug induced or otherwise.
Love is extremely powerful. It is that which created the universe and destroys the universe.

Remember in the Law of One when Don and Carla had that “unhappy exchange of energy”? Don took on Carla’s metaphysical configuration, and the doors to his heart were flung wide open, after having been closed by “reinforced concrete” (Carla describes in Tilting at Windmills).
His mental health quickly started to deteriorate, causing him to react and act very differently, which was freightening to those around him, and even to Don himself. Don was a very smart man, he knew what was happening to him.

Don simply wasn’t ready for his heart to completely open. The exchange of energy was done through ignorance; neither Carla or Don knew the power of what they were doing (especially in the heat of the moment).

In my opinion, approaching the Creator is done properly in 3D by the opening of the heart. God is Love. Unconditional Love. It can be taken further by opening the gateway to intelligent infinity, which is approached in the indigo ray chakra. This advancement, for the positive seeker, rests upon the foundation of the open heart. To those who try work in consciousness without having sufficiently cleared the way to the open heart (the lower triad of red orange and yellow ray chakras) then mental and spiritual problems can occur.

In conclusion, yes I think it’s possible to approach the Creator in 3D m/b/s complex through the open heart, and for the adept the opening of the gateway. This is just a bare glimpse of the Creator in 3D. In my opinion. The full Glory of the Creator is beyond comprehension.
(11-28-2017, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]First off, is it possible to approach Creator in our 3D mind/body/spirit here in space/time?

If we can approach, what are the effects of approaching too quickly?

Let's say as you approach Creator, you get more intense Love and Light.

Can the Love become overwhelming and make you break down crying?

I have often asked to approach Creator, but not sure if I really have.

Both. The Creator is responsible, sanctions and perpetuates all suffering, happiness, joy, everything. So as you approach, he sees you and projects himself upon you. There is no part of yourself that escapes him, and so you do what is known as soul retrieval to the extent that you balance all that he sees. And he sees everything.