Bring4th

Full Version: Differentiations between Love/Light and Light/Love, Space & Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I note in session 6, Ra states that our illusion is made up of Light or less understandably, Light/Love.  They seem to purposefully create a contrast of understanding of what Light/Love and Love/Light is.

On the one side, we have Light, and then the other, Love, and together they seem to formulate a basic elemental structure of the metaphysical and illusion/physical constructs.

We think space and time, but this is the physical equivalent it'd seem.  With Time being synonymous in a complex way to Love, and Space to Light.

If the physical illusion is made of Space/Time which Ra has equated to Light/Love...
Then is Time/Space made of Love/Light?

Is it like we can say:
time/space Love = Time
space/time Light = Space
?

So space/time is comprised of a purposefully imbalanced Light/Love to produce it?

And time/space is comprised of a purposefully imbalanced Love/Light to produce it?

Assuming the Reciprocal Theory is right...

So then can anyone else tell of any differentiations in Love/Light and Light/Love that they've come across?
I understand it exactly as you.

Light is information, love is information balanced and then applied towards the service of all (as you can only serve all).

Time is energy (intention, feeling, thought, etc) or self spread out across time. Space is complete now-ness, constantly here and falling away. The observer and the observed.

Love/light is experienced over time/space, while light/love is experienced over space/time. Blue pill, red pill.
To a large extent, being awake or conscious is the awareness of this process.

Notice that light can constantly be revisited and the love re-balanced.
I tend to see it more as a media/message thing. Love is the message, Light is the medium. Together, they are Creation. More or less like how words + pages = book. Whether it's written as Light/Love or Love/Light just depends on which aspect one is focusing on.
(12-01-2017, 12:21 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to see it more as a media/message thing.  Love is the message, Light is the medium.  Together, they are Creation.  More or less like how words + pages = book.  Whether it's written as Light/Love or Love/Light just depends on which aspect one is focusing on.

Would that be the negative and the positive then? Simply a backlog of information (pushing away of further experience) vs a pre-processing (pulling in of new experiences)?
I once had a scary thought that went on for awhile about there being an Octave that was only Light and no Love. That it kept heating up, getting hotter and hotter, without the balancing energy of Love to keep it cool and stabilize it. There were boundaries to the Octave to keep the heat from escaping into other dimensions. I was afraid I might end up in that Octave.
(11-30-2017, 11:33 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If the physical illusion is made of Space/Time which Ra has equated to Light/Love...
Then is Time/Space made of Love/Light?

In general, that is correct. But of course, generalizations are almost always oversimplifications.

Love is the inner part of light, and light is the outer part of love. But keep in mind, there are infinite ratios, or balances, of love/light to light/love. What is "inner" or "outer" depends where you are. If you are inside the closet, inside the house, then the living room is not "inner" to you, it is outer. So it is with the self. Inner and outer are relative approximations. So are love and light. A light bulb might be bright, but compared to the sun, it is nothing.

At the most undistorted level, they are simply 2 different ways of looking at the same thing. Awareness is inner light (metaphysical light), and outer photonic light is its symbolic approximation or reflection of that inner light.

And mind is the organized arbitrator between the archetypal subject and the archetypal object. I would describe it as the "illusory potentiated distance between that which seen to be within and that which is seen to be without". We might also call it the organized focus of Love, the Logos.
(12-01-2017, 01:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once had a scary thought that went on for awhile about there being an Octave that was only Light and no Love. That it kept heating up, getting hotter and hotter, without the balancing energy of Love to keep it cool and stabilize it. There were boundaries to the Octave to keep the heat from escaping into other dimensions. I was afraid I might end up in that Octave.

That's where I went. It's a nice place. Imagine yourself as a baby, and the creator throwing you up into the air and catching you again. Occasionally you cry, and then he tells you he loves you again. This happens over and over, and each time you're afraid, and you're caught again. And the love becomes more and more complete each time.
(12-01-2017, 12:40 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2017, 12:21 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to see it more as a media/message thing.  Love is the message, Light is the medium.  Together, they are Creation.  More or less like how words + pages = book.  Whether it's written as Light/Love or Love/Light just depends on which aspect one is focusing on.

Would that be the negative and the positive then? Simply a backlog of information (pushing away of further experience) vs a pre-processing (pulling in of new experiences)?

I'd say no, because the negative and positive distortions happen much further down the distortion chain. Love/Light (or Light/Love) might be called the fundamental building block of Creation. They are the raw stuff of the Cosmos, the result of the first three primary distortions. Positive and negative can't come about until you've got a multitude of entities, not just the Creator. And both the negative and positive polarities are still equally made up of Love/Light (Light/Love); the difference is in how they react to it and use it.

When I said which aspect one is focusing on, I mean... Well, fundamentally I believe Love and Light (as they are discussed by Ra) are inseparable when viewed from the perspective of an entity within the Cosmos. There cannot be the Creator's Light without Love, and Love must necessarily be carried on the Light to have effect. Yet they are still two sides of the same coin, which is why Ra refers to them jointly. So to speak specifically of Light/Love would be talking about the method of transmission, whereas Love/Light is focusing on the message\power of Love being transmitted.

For reference (15.21):

Quote:The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.
(12-01-2017, 03:19 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd say no, because the negative and positive distortions happen much further down the distortion chain.  Love/Light (or Light/Love) might be called the fundamental building block of Creation.  They are the raw stuff of the Cosmos, the result of the first three primary distortions.  Positive and negative can't come about until you've got a multitude of entities, not just the Creator.  And both the negative and positive polarities are still equally made up of Love/Light (Light/Love); the difference is in how they react to it and use it.

When I said which aspect one is focusing on, I mean...  Well, fundamentally I believe Love and Light (as they are discussed by Ra) are inseparable when viewed from the perspective of an entity within the Cosmos.  There cannot be the Creator's Light without Love, and Love must necessarily be carried on the Light to have effect.  Yet they are still two sides of the same coin, which is why Ra refers to them jointly.  So to speak specifically of Light/Love would be talking about the method of transmission, whereas Love/Light is focusing on the message\power of Love being transmitted.

For reference (15.21):  

Quote:The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

Oh, you believe in the negative and the positive. I see the negative in the positive and the positive in the negative. Balance is truth. Balance is forward.

What if the positive soul in space/time was negative in time/space, and vice versa? Maximizing light in space/time while filtering love as opposed to maximizing love and filtering light (to the extent that positive space/time is maintained...).

Anyway, this is what I'm doing. I think the OP as well. It isn't consciously sought, but after the balancing process is highly refined the dark becomes very light.
(12-01-2017, 03:50 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2017, 03:19 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd say no, because the negative and positive distortions happen much further down the distortion chain.  Love/Light (or Light/Love) might be called the fundamental building block of Creation.  They are the raw stuff of the Cosmos, the result of the first three primary distortions.  Positive and negative can't come about until you've got a multitude of entities, not just the Creator.  And both the negative and positive polarities are still equally made up of Love/Light (Light/Love); the difference is in how they react to it and use it.

When I said which aspect one is focusing on, I mean...  Well, fundamentally I believe Love and Light (as they are discussed by Ra) are inseparable when viewed from the perspective of an entity within the Cosmos.  There cannot be the Creator's Light without Love, and Love must necessarily be carried on the Light to have effect.  Yet they are still two sides of the same coin, which is why Ra refers to them jointly.  So to speak specifically of Light/Love would be talking about the method of transmission, whereas Love/Light is focusing on the message\power of Love being transmitted.

For reference (15.21):  

Oh, you believe in the negative and the positive. I see the negative in the positive and the positive in the negative. Balance is truth. Balance is forward.

Well, I simply answered the question within the framework you presented.  If you hadn't brought up negative\positive I wouldn't have talked about them.  They are, after all, merely distortions - and ones which, like I said, can only form several steps further along the chain of distortion that begins with the initial three distortions which form the love\light-light\love.  

Quote:What if the positive soul in space/time was negative in time/space, and vice versa? Maximizing light in space/time while filtering love as opposed to maximizing love and filtering light (to the extent that positive space/time is maintained...).

Whenever Ra referred to concepts with a slash in there, it was pretty much always to suggest that the two things are fundamentally linked and basically inseparable. (Except, perhaps, when considered from the POV of the Creator directly.)  Like teaching\learning-learning\teaching.  One might be able to examine "teaching" in the abstract, as in studying methods of teaching, but in practice, there cannot be teaching without learning, and vice-versa.  

So I honestly don't believe space\time-time\space OR love\light-light\love can be separated in the way you propose here.   In particular, I would personally consider "maximizing light while filtering love" to be a true contradiction.  To me, this phrase would be like saying "maximizing sunlight while blocking the sun."  There cannot be light without love.  Remove the love, and the light vanishes as well.

Remember, "love" as Ra talks about it is independent of the positive and negative distortions.  It is a pure creative force, focused by will.  If those wielding that will are utilizing positivity or negativity in their work, it would only be roughly akin to using a mirror to move light around.  The light is still there, and still equally available to all regardless of their engagement with the polarity distortion.  Likewise, they are both part of the love and the light, regardless of their self-proclaimed polarity.

At most, the love\light is just being sent in different directions, I'd say is not the same as being "filtered."  
Oh, but the sun has separated each of these concepts individually, and allowed me to perceive them experimentally/experientially.

Marijuanna was the hammer. Applied liberally and in a relatively balanced fashion it allowed access to all necessary energies, stories, and archetypes.
(12-01-2017, 05:21 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, but the sun has separated each of these concepts individually, and allowed me to perceive them experimentally/experientially.

Marijuanna was the hammer. Applied liberally and in a relatively balanced fashion it allowed access to all necessary energies, stories, and archetypes.

It's like intelligent infinity is saying: "Oh, you think that last guy was big? Check me out.", and then the next steps up and is like: "Hey, you survived the last guy, I'm bigger...". And it's just perfection as far as the eye can see.
In my opinion space/time is an extension of time/space in that the reciprocal effect is necessary for space/time to exist but not time/space. However, that is not to say that space/time has no effect on time/space. And the contrary is that 3d conscience is when the process begins with the two planes beginning to re-emerge as one. As to me space/time is the body the unit/light. With time/space being the inner or the mental/emotional dynamic or love. Space/time is an representation of the inner however as reflections go it can seem....quiet the contrary as well.
Are we really in time/space when we dream?
...I remember a very spiritual dream...  And then some...

Some would say dreams are hallucinations.  I guess actuality is hallucinogenic then since I think dreams are in space/time, but with a much closer balance between space and time (thanks in part to the brains processing ability) that lets you connect into time/space easier.

Dreams are of the astral realm, the connective Bridge between higher/lower and lower/higher energies, vibrations, frequencies, it is an interpreter, translator, equalizer, and of that comes healing.

I think dreams are meant to be healing, when we lucid dream our brainwaves enter a state higher than beta waves, and when we dream very strange things happen to the physical body, and mind, as anyone who has ever vividly recalled a dream might find.

That's a very good question, gemini.

GentleReckoning, my experience with marijuana has been an interesting one.  It can help ease kundalini rising, and facilitate a mental inner space in unison with meditation.  The psychoactive components really help the brain make those adjustments easier.  It's quite a strange experience finding that your entire body is moving by impulsive signals from the brain, to feel that impulse be sent before moving, like now while typing.

But despite that, I think meditating with weed should be a special occasion, not common.  Moderation for spiritual use.  You are harming a plant, aka consuming it, so keep in mind it deserves some relief from the suffering inflicted upon it.

Poor ganja plant.  Just wants to grow.  At least what's being burned is the shredded desecrated fleshy remains of the ground up buds and not the sacred living plant itself but still, the remains are sacred too.  Bless your bowl, bless your greens.  Poor plant, getting ground up and smoked.

I need a pestle and mortar.

I must say though, your idea on perfection makes me nervous.  Surviving each layer, I didn't realize this all is a survival game.

Thank You for your thoughts everyone else.

It would seem this was a good question to ask Smile
It is initiation/ego death.

As far as marijuana, I like to think that it is a species potentiated via a star called Myra 420 light years away. Myra projects reality outwards from itself and is a binary system. Complete communion with the plant is akin to co-creating with Shiva. Of physical reality having a will and a wisdom. Of intelligence being projected out from the self. Of a divine, infinite mirror.
Hey man, I think you're at an advanced level compared to me.
If you desire to get there, your soul easily can find a way. You contain all. Don't feel you need me in any way.