Bring4th

Full Version: Who to focus on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to decide who would be the most satisfying and rewarding one to connect with.

The ones I can think of are:

1) The being in 3D who is most in need of our assistance/energy transfer, where we can make a difference.
2) Our mate in 6D (or the home density).
3) Our social memory complex (i.e. Ra in 6D).
4) The solar Logos
5) The galactic Logos
6) The One Creator

My mom could use my love, but it just drains me to send it to her since she exudes a lot of negativity.
Constantly sending love to those who need it can wear me out and doesn't really give me much noticeable reward or satisfaction. But I feel obligated to do that.
My mate, focusing on them or who I believe them to be in 6D is very satisfying. Even if it's not sexual because they are the one in all existence I love the most.
#3-6 are in ever increasing power and purity. As they get more broad and closer to the Creator, is it more critical to have a personal relationship with them?

I give to myself at times, but then I get bored and just want to focus on my mate, whoever that is. I feel they are what I would see as perfect, or close to perfection for me.

But can the Logoi do more for us if we focus on a relationship with them, than our social memory complex?

There's a contrast between who needs it the most (which is also frustrating and draining to focus on) and those who don't need it (but are more fulfilling and satisfying).
I think the focus should be more on the creator/creation as a whole.
And also I don't understand how you ''send love''? you don't need to try. it doesn't work that way.

IMO, first you feel the love and then maybe you can share the energy with anyone you like. if you have to ''try'', then you're likely sending them Yellow ray instead of Green.
(12-02-2017, 12:42 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I think the focus should be more on the creator/creation as a whole.
And also I don't understand how you ''send love''? you don't need to try. it doesn't work that way.

IMO, first you feel the love and then maybe you can share the energy with anyone you like. if you have to ''try'', then you're likely sending them Yellow ray instead of Green.

Well, by sending love it's a physical feeling coming from my chest in the heart chakra area. It feels pleasurable. It can give me goosebumps and inspire me.

It usually consists of me thinking of someone and then getting good feelings about them. That's what I meant by sending love.
In my opinion, the first one. We are here to serve the planet and it’s people first. Second, our own learning. Although, we learn and grow in the process of service as well.

It’s fun to think about the home density group. I’ve wondered if I have a soulmate/partner waiting for me in the home density. That’s a thought that makes my heart smile, if it’s true or not, to know that you have a perfect mate out there. You compliment them, and they compliment you perfectly and harmoniously. Our return home will be a beautiful celebration for everyone!

These are nice thoughts, but we are still here and we have work to do. The focus being on serving others and working on one’s own lessons and learnings. Just my opinion friend Smile
First connect with the Creator (or better said realize the connection with the Creator since separation is illusory). Then you'll be more accepting, open and radiating to all around you. Under surface everyone is connected in Creator.
What happened to wolfman? Not to get nosey but it feels somewhat weird to not have the possibility of seeing someone speak something indigogeminiwolfish.
He felt rejected. There were some inciteful posts that were removed from his other thread. He needed a break. I think we will all miss him!
You mean the forum supports his psychosis, and the first person that called him out on it was slapped on the wrist?
The forum is meant to be a place of psychic support and not psychic attack, so yes, you can frame it that way if you'd like.

Calling people out for their psychosis when they talk openly about their court ordered psychiatric medications, along with their other daily struggles with abuse, isn't exactly the highest road to travel upon.

Everyone here believes in channeled aliens. Society would deem all of us psychotic. I don't think it's a fair or productive label to use here.
Gemini was awesome.  He didn't deserve some of the things that were said to him Sad