Bring4th

Full Version: Fighting Positive Polarization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile Sorry about the title it is reference in a way that seems another so for greater clarification I mean it as in a positive oriented being fighting in the name of the light.

So.... I am a astral warrior.. I have all ways been a fighter... most of my past live memory comes from a different planet as a different race fighting in all these insane battles... lol star wars fails in comparison to this epic..... and apparently I was pretty aggressive but non the less I was very passionate and of the positive polarization. Even in this life time I had the same kind of personality....(I just realized something.... the reason why my life changed a past life story)( I will write that post after I finish with this one and edit the link in the bottom of this) Funny how so much information comes to you in an instant... anyways I super digressed............. I have been a fighter and in this life time I did not get into many fights but spiritually I was doing all these missions and on the astral realm I would be getting into these situations where I Need to do certain things.... its like super secret special ops type stuff... anyways... non the less I am pretty developed in this nature of fighting especially in the astral realm. It is at the point that nothing will want to encounter me especially negative oriented beings... and when they do see me and I see them they run... like quickly away. There was a time that I noticed I was in a dream and I noticed I was being watched.... I turned and it went through a portal....but you get the point...  which brings me to this point....

I have been reading the Law of One and I completely understand when Ra said that there is no greater protection then honest love. My current self is the product of this Love and it has even made an noticeable effect to my astral body's avatar but I still have habits. I love to parry attacks and strike because its fun to me but I dont like to fight at all. I am trying to find ways to peacefully deal with situations that arise instead of neutralizing or displacing other energies but had some questions.

If I am attacked by a negative oriented energy and I attack back and vanquish this energy through overpowering what kind of polarization do I get from this?

I think I know what kind of polarization I get when I teleport beings to voids...

I started experimenting with other things too... I tried containing an negative being in a energy field and sending them to heaven... that worked the first time I did it. The being came back down and was nice person after all... The 2nd time I did it I did it to a more negative polarize being and it seemed like it was rejected but it did not want to bother me after that so it left.

My friend he does a lot of astral missions and stuff and he claims he has been given a sword of love from a higher being.. but I wonder how this works... when it cuts is it just the love penetrating the other being or what? I dont really want to get into the business of having "love weapons" though just curious.

But what I have learned from the Law of One was to recognize the source of the negative energy and to send them love and bid them farewell. This by far has been very beneficial to me... because they are not always tempting me and I can do it consciously and dont have to enter their world and they leave me alone so now I am able to really focus on being and feeling me as I am... know what I mean?

But what if I am in such a situation where something is coming at me?

I apologize for coming off as cocky but I am really trying to change these habits. It is taking a lot to restrain reflexes but I have been doing things a lot different lately so they are not as bad. If I am attacked now.. I just severely scare the opponent by seeming very aggressive and life threatening only to apologize the them and pat the dust off... it has worked so far but still to much energy wasted to do such things for me.

(Love is Timeless: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/newthread.php?fid=9)
I'm the opposite of a warrior. Though I have had to fight negative polarity. Usually, I do that through learning more about myself because they are all manifestations of myself. As we all are the Universe itself.
(12-03-2017, 10:46 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]If I am attacked by a negative oriented energy and I attack back and vanquish this energy through overpowering what kind of polarization do I get from this?

Negative.  That's probably not the answer you wanted, but that's how this works.  Strictly speaking, the mere act of refusing that which is being offered is ever-so-slightly negative.  To deliberately drive away the one making the offer, moreso.  I'd suggest you re-read Session 25, which deals heavily with the polarity\metaphysics of spiritual conflict.  The TL;DR is that if a positive and negative come into direct (spiritual) conflict, the end result is pretty much always a small loss of polarity on both sides, with little or no gain.

But, of course, there's nothing that says you need to feel obligated to strive for 100% positive polarization either.  (It's probably impossible on Earth anyway.)  If you are truly comfortable dabbling in grey areas and running the karmic risks of utilizing negative tactics for the sake of what you see as the greater good, that's an option as well.  After all, as Session 25 also points out, there are those even into 4D who feel called to similar activity.

I would just caution you to be ever-mindful when attempting such things, because it's all too easy for one who has declared themselves a warrior to forget there are alternative approaches, and slowly succumb to a war-focused state of mind. To have such an attitude while remaining positively-polarized would be a very difficult balancing act.
(12-03-2017, 10:46 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]If I am attacked by a negative oriented energy and I attack back and vanquish this energy through overpowering what kind of polarization do I get from this?

By getting you to "attack back and vanquish this energy through overpowering" it would've already accomplished its goals to some extent, no? The safe bet would be to just send love and thus gross the other guy out in which case you get to stay calm and the other guy will still get yelled at. But of course, nobody says you can't have some fun...
Dude, have fun. It's your story. You can't hurt them except through their own weaknesses. So you become their teacher, no? And if they fight you, then they subconsciously desire that service.

I'd guess that you're kind of a dick in real life though. Or you just have strong boundaries. Me I aim for 50%. I figure that the reason I'm physical is to do work. If I mess up... oh well. I just become super good at living life.
(12-04-2017, 12:34 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Negative.  That's probably not the answer you wanted, but that's how this works.  Strictly speaking, the mere act of refusing that which is being offered is ever-so-slightly negative.

Yeah, but it couldn't be another way. There's a reason why the yin-yang symbol has a little of each element in the other.

Even if you're positive, you should overcome negative attacks with your own force; anything else is suicidal. Going on a militant anti-negative crusade is where you begin to run the risk of flipping polarities, but self-defense is a good thing regardless.
There is having boundaries where one cannot really attack you vs trying to control another which is negatively polarizing. Omitting an energy from your experience without controlling it can protect you while still not creating/reinforcing the warrior persona of ego.

All you need to do that is to expand your own soul light outward so other energies cannot enter your perception. Shielding would be another term but all that is needed is intent.

If that doesn’t work for you just try to remember are your actions of love or of fear/control and I’m sure you can baby step a new path through your experiences.

Either way things will change when they are supposed to. Don’t judge yourself... or others really.. even dark energies need love and acceptance. Within you and outside of you maybe we don’t love the action of darkness but what is underneath is always a wound of some sort or a fear. So compassion is a great antidote.
Yeah I can all ready tell this topic is a good one to meditate on... I see that there is are slight variations in the opinions too..but I can see the average of it all... but I think... its what feels right in your heart. I really do believe and know that love is the greatest magic ever.. lol.. love will stop the fight from even happening if your in it enough. lol.. I should probably stop broadcasting the things I like to do in defensive maneuvers lol... I got stabbed today... tsk tsk. I think my guardians have been teaching me this stuff too.
One looks like a wizzard who has a staff and he is always telling me about things going on. He is super serious too.. lol.. I think its meee from a different time... One of the good things about being a teacher is that you come in handy in the future lol one way or another... and there would also be situations where I am put in a situation and I have to consciously move out the way to avoid getting my astral body damaged. or hurt......

Thanks for the suggestions.. I think the stronger a negative energy is the more powerful love is effective to it.. haha so funny how it is is so ironic that works.. lol.. the weaker an energy is the more you would have to do things manually.

Smile
Follow your will. Do what you think is right and be true to yourself.

No one is going to be 100% positive (not here on Earth anyway)
I don't really follow Ra's system of positive and negative exchange per se. The idea that love is only passive, receptive, or 'radiant' is not true in my mind. (Ra doesn't say this, but it is a very common representation of love.) The idea that love is always 'gentle' is also not true in my mind. Sometimes love is severe. Sometimes love is wrathful. These aren't incorrect forms of love, even though there are probably many who consider anything severe or wrathful to not be loving. I think Love and "loving" are different things.

Quote:27.13 Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

I think that when people 'send love' or 'love on' someone, it has to do with the vibration of love, of loving. The distortion of Love doesn't mean that the person is always 'loving' or using the love vibration, it is more innate to all beings.

So the question in this regard then would be, is the love vibration the only 'acceptable' vibration? Is it the only vibration one may use in order to be in a state of unity, or to use the distortion of Love? Thus, is it the only 'proper' way to deal with negativity? I think many would say so. Personally, I think that on a soul level I don't see martyrdom as being any 'better' than being a warrior. I also don't think that trying to not be either automatically makes you balanced.

In the end you have to use your discernment, wisdom and follow from your heart as been said. I think the 'worst' or most unhelpful thing you can do for yourself is base your decisions on ideology rather than the needs of the moment.
@Aion I see what you mean in your writing lol... I think Ra may have said what he could say that would make sense especially to the intellectual minds hearing it. That definition could of been the complete opposite in description should the questioner be the instrument and vice versa. Sometimes saying less is more in regards to us humans. I think that no matter what we decide now it probably doesn't matter if we beat each other up for a while because we are technically still very much children... the heart will let us know if what we are doing isnt right....

That being said I think the situations are more fluid than a black and white outcome... just like there are an infinite uniquely different beings out there.. there would be specific situations that lead that person back to the light. I think it all depends on what a person decides to do with the "catalyst" One who is angry at the world could sit and pout.... they can go and march... they can go and hurt others... or they can write poetry... they can lead groups through their wisdom... or they can set them self on fire... I think Ra mentioned why Jesus may have made such a shock wave to the consciousness of earth when he utter his last words as he was being tortured.

If you have ever been in a situations where the you had to transmute the feelings and emotions of this situation into another of a higher vibration you would see and know what I mean... not to use him as an example but because his example is an extreme one... I think when one decides to transmute all this energy being directed at one that this happens. Im not entirely sure if this would be a true statement but if you look through history there is always 1 person making a great statement turning the energy directed towards them completely around towards love. But this could be truth or it could be a multimedia ploy to try to blame or pick a person so that their cause ceases with them.... like MLK Jr....

Smile
I found this today while looking for another topic. Thought it might add to the discussion.
I found it interesting. I see it's what APeacefulWarrior was suggesting be read so thought I would bring it here.

25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

25.7 Questioner: Very important point, I believe. Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought battle? What percentage engages?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.

25.8 Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.

25.9 Questioner: Then I am assuming this is the most effective density for this work. Would this density— an entity of this density— be more effective for this type of work than, say, an entity of density five or six?
Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

25.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming, then, that fourth density on both sides of the, of both the Orion and the Confederation sides are in this battle, and that the densities fifth and sixth on the Orion side do not engage in this? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

May we ask for a few short questions before we close?
Yeah I remember this section. So it seems that it is a lot of work on both sides to fight and they both loose polarity due to this. At the same time it is nesccarry to avoid being dominated it seems.... but later in the book it talks about sending these negative polirized beings love and bidding it farewell... and it looses polarity through that too. and you gain polarity it seems from that especially if you really mean the love you are sending...

I was asleep last night and something slapped me... lol.... then I heard a voice that said wake up Terrance.... I think the entity slapped me and probally would of continued if I did not wake up and I probally would of tried to sleep through it lol.. but then my guardian stepped in and told me to wake up. I then sent this being love and chatted with it about what it did and how I love this being and how I am thankful it woke me up to allow me to send it love and meditate. I mentioned that the light from God insidee it was the reason why it ultimately wanted to wake me up. I sent it love. it cant hide from that no matter where it is. lol..hmmm...ahh yeah.

I even oppend up a portal of light for it to cross into if it wanted too. lol.. as a service...
I dont think this being will mess with me anymore but the next being might. I think I am close to a certain point in more realization. Especially where I am at in my life now with my business.

I just thought of something.
If one sings a song of love to this being. a shift in vibration will automatically be made. As soon as I am conscious again.. it will stop.... I heard recently that all you have to do is raise the vibration of the rainbow light to your toes and you will automatically be invisible to these negative polarity beings....
(12-09-2017, 05:33 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I found this today while looking for another topic. Thought it might add to the discussion.
I found it interesting. I see it's what APeacefulWarrior was suggesting be read so thought I would bring it here.

25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

25.7 Questioner: Very important point, I believe. Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought battle? What percentage engages?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.

25.8 Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.

25.9 Questioner: Then I am assuming this is the most effective density for this work. Would this density— an entity of this density— be more effective for this type of work than, say, an entity of density five or six?
Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

25.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming, then, that fourth density on both sides of the, of both the Orion and the Confederation sides are in this battle, and that the densities fifth and sixth on the Orion side do not engage in this? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

May we ask for a few short questions before we close?

This is all straightforward. However, it seems confusing because Ra sees no disconnection between the subconscious and the conscious mind. So until an individual lifts the veil for themselves they can only project meaning onto passages like this. This creates catalyst to be balanced which leads to a more aware individual.

And on love, to balanced individuals, full soul expression is desired as a form of love. Having only one word to convey all of reality is a little simplistic. Ra channeled by a group of french people would probably bring massive amounts of clarity to some of the trickier nuances of the work. 6 words for love. Amazing.
Yeah I see and then when you go into the asian culture the characters carry more meaning then just a simple symbol. It is nice to see a letter that is similar to a picture to where it could be interpreted in a whole bunch of ways bringing more meaning... I wish I knew more languages so that I would be able to think more deeply on certain aspects.
I'm looking into Esperanto. Apparently it's such an ordered language that every other language you learn is 40-60% faster. So it's faster to learn esperanto, and then another language than just learning the other language.

I haven't checked this myself, but I intend to.
hmm interesting.. I have been trying to find something I can get my hands on to meditate too in regards to the Jewish mysteries.. there seems to be a lot of things they were doing especially if their language is compared to Sanskrit in relation to the words being close the sounds of manifestation...