Bring4th

Full Version: Love is timeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile Hello I am writing this as a revelation I gained while writing another post. I figure it is something to be shared since it came up like it did. But this is how it goes........ I was on a planet that was always under constant attack... it was a lot like earth with different races and etc so just like earth we were kinda separated by races divided by continents and geographic climates etc... non the less I believe my race was very strong but very passionate which made us sometimes irrational... I was some kind of "SkyGod" so I am assuming I was ascended or something. I just gained a new insight... so I was a being of positive polarization who was a warrior who loved and fought for the light. I was very passionate and very terrifying. I had a very large temper and I was some kind of commander that fought along side the troops.

Anyways along the time of my life I met my soulmate in that time period... I recently had the vision of this meeting.... I saw other girls teasing my love by saying... "You conquered and tamed the beast" lol.... I know that when I saw her she calmed me down..... I felt her heart...... she was a being of great love and she was very dedicated to her cause of helping others.....anyways I kinda had a hot temper in this life and I was drawing so much attention to myself in the astral realms by expelling so much energy that i actually got a visit by the men in black in real life.......... long story... anyways I had a vision of a past life scene that changed my-life.... I was in the usual war scene fighting my way to something... this vision occurred over a week or so in episodes that would continue as soon as I went to sleep.... at the end of the fighting I was finally there... locking eyes with her as my run slowed to walk we came close to each other.... I still remember her eyes and I still get really emotional when I think of this scene.... I actually tear up... lol I dont know how many thousands of years ago this happened.... but anyways...

it is amazing to know that even in this life... she came to me... to help me... her love... still calms me down even now..... I think I found her in this life time again... but who knows lol Smile Just wanted to share this experience so that people would have another reference to the power of love and how it spans time and comes to you when you need it most!

Smile
This made me think about something from like a month ago.

I'm reading a Chinese fantasy web novel called Desolate Era, which is pretty much about immortal cultivation, and I thought about how the main character despite having lived about a few thousand years with whom became his Dao companion, he still tries to revives her despite having lived countless hundreds of thousands of billions of years without her.

I tried to like scan my soul if I have lived something alike and I seemed to have found a life where a soul I resonate with fondly as a lover died in the beginnings of a long life. I thought about the idea of seeing that it's been 5 000 years without when I was just so very young when I had lost her and I've had way too many tears drop off my face, or perhaps not nearly any enough, the sense of despair was strong.
I know what it's like to tear up, though I haven't had any relationships or met anyone in this life. And I cannot remember past lives.
Though I did have a hypnotic regression, the person who did it said I made it all up after I came back. And they want to take me under again.

You're very fortunate to have found your soulmate. I don't think I'll find mine in this life. Unless it's a dream plane or something.
(12-03-2017, 11:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know what it's like to tear up, though I haven't had any relationships or met anyone in this life. And I cannot remember past lives.
Though I did have a hypnotic regression, the person who did it said I made it all up after I came back. And they want to take me under again.

You're very fortunate to have found your soulmate. I don't think I'll find mine in this life. Unless it's a dream plane or something.

Ultimately it's an experience of finding yourself, so you do ever contain what you seek.
@Elros Even-though they may have past they are definitely there in spirit. They are always just a "thought" away although.. it isnt good to have soo much built up emotion around them because that kinda snare that part of their ego untill your able to let go. You would be surprised the kind of stuff they actually put in these animes, cartoons, shows, games and etc... I go through the pain staking process of finding hearing and reading a lot of material... sometimes buried in thousands of material and I have to find it.. lol like a classified document the government releases.... then I tell my friend about my findings lol and he goes on to explain a great deal of it too that he finds from games and etc...

@Wolf Dont worry about remembering them or not... a lot of times some of the dreams we have are soo crazy we think that it could not be a past life...... tsk tsk.... and sometimes the information they have is released when they know that person is ready for it and that it will help them spiritually and not through ego.