Bring4th

Full Version: Good readings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read all 5 volumes of the Ra books many times and on this site I came across the book 2150 which also really resonated with me. Would there be any other books that some of you might have read that really resonated with you that you could recommend.
hmm... are you just trying to learn a lot in this regard or are you just curious? I think there are other books that may focus on different aspects of the Law of One but i have not got around to that.. I have only saw and wondered lol.. but as of books that our essentially teaching the Law of One as well as other useful information id say.... Think and Grow Rich would be a good one... it is a book written so very long ago that is still useful today. There is even a couple chapters that talk about the use of the sexual falcuty to help create and there is another part there the author talks about "pretending to have a board of directors who are all not living beings..."

Ahh... look up.... Cosmic Disclosure by David Wilcock and Corey Goode. I think that will be very interesting for you.... and there is a person from Ra's soul group helping directly in the flesh with the topic of that show... that show is what led me to the Law of One material.

Goooood luck!! Remember to ask the universe and to be conscious of its response... when ever it comes.

Smile
(12-04-2017, 11:43 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: [ -> ]I have read all 5 volumes of the Ra books many times and on this site I came across the book 2150 which also really resonated with me. Would there be any other books that some of you might have read that really resonated with you that you could recommend.

I think the Convoluted Universe series is really good.  As is "A More Beautiful World" by Charles Eisenstein.

Zen and the Brain, if you can get a hold of it.  (author is James H Austin).

A technical overview of inner dynamics - Thinking and Destiny (by Harold Percival).  It has masonic roots, so not everyone can abide that.

For Healing, the go-to text is Hands of Light, by Barbara Brennan.

Most channelers that claim Pleiadian roots, is usually quite loving and embracing.  See Barbara Marciniak.
As far as channelled texts go, my other favourite aside from Ra is the Bartholomew teachings channeled by Mary-Margaret Moore. Other strong suggestions would be Meister Eckhart and the Upanishads. Best verbal teacher as far as I'm concerned is Alan Watts, he will light a fire in any soul, and he's very funny and jovial, lots of laughs listening to him.
Dancing on a Stamp is one of my favorites. Been awhile since I read it though. But it's a guy's spirit guide that visits him in person and relays information about reality to him.
I’ve been wanting to read 2150 ad!! It’s rare and out of print though... so buying it is a little expensive for me right now.

If you liked the maturity of the Ra material, Hilarion channeled by Maurice B Cooke is another good one! I’ve read passages from some of the books and am blown away. I’m ordering some of their books now, but again, these ones are rare and out of print. Luckily we have the internet and the books are buyable and easier to locate through mediums such as amazon.

As far as fiction books, Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice is incredible! She really did her research with this book. Her heart is in the book and the compassion of Christ comes alive. This book helped me to realize my path. The beginning of the book starts out with an incident that Ra describes in the LOO involving a yound Jesus and a playmate. (This was important for me because when I read the LOO, I recognized what Ra was referring to. I don’t want to spoil anything. The legend can be found elsewhere as well.)
Into the Silent Land. A Guide to the Christian Practice of Contemplation by Martin Laird.

I'm just reading this excellent book about cultivating meditation from Christian prespective (although I think it has a lot in common with other traditions). A quote from the book:

Quote:Union with God is not something we acquire by a technique but the grounding truth of our lives that engenders the very search for God. Because God is the ground of our being, the relationship between creature and Creator is such that, by sheer grace, separation is not possible. God does not know how to be absent. The fact that most of us experience throughout most of our lives a sense of absence or distance from God is the great illusion that we are caught up in; it is the human condition. The sense of separation from God is real, but the meeting of stillness reveals that this perceived separation does not have the last word.

This illusion of separation is generated by the mind and is sustained by the riveting of our attention to the interior soap opera, the constant chatter of the cocktail party going on in our heads. For most of us this is what normal is, and we are good at coming up with ways of coping with this perceived separation (our consumer-driven entertainment culture takes care of much of it). But some of us are not so good at coping, and so we drink ourselves into oblivion or cut or burn ourselves “so that the pain will be in a different place and on the outside.”

The grace of salvation, the grace of Christian wholeness that flowers in silence, dispels this illusion of separation. For when the mind is brought to stillness, and all our strategies of acquisition have dropped, a deeper truth presents itself: we are and have always been one with God and we are all one in God (Jn 17:21).

There are also a lot of references from rich heritage of mystics like Meister Eckhart, Teresa of Avila, John of the Cross, Evagrius Ponticus and writtings like The Cloud of Unknowing and Philokalia.
Silver Birch is a good one.
Books by Robert Monroe:
Journeys Out of the Body
Far Journeys
The Ultimate Journey

P. D. Ouspensky:
In Search of the Miraculous

Paramahansa Yogananda:
Autobiography of a Yogi

Susan Brind Morrow:
The Dawning Moon of the Mind

Whitley Strieber
The Afterlife Revolution

Jane Roberts and Robert Butts:
Seth Speaks
The Nature of Personal Reality
The Unknown Reality, Volume 1
The Unknown Reality, Volume 2

Every book by René Schwaller de Lubicz
Thomas Campbell's My Big TOE is a good read.

https://www.amazon.com/My-Big-TOE-Comple...s+campbell
Thank you all for the input, some of these books I have read, some I looked into and will read in the future, the Bartholomew book had the specific info I needed for what I was struggling with, so thats great how those things work.

Someone mentioned Think and Grow Rich, I found that interesting because back in the early 80s when I started my journey, knowing something wasnt right I read self improvement books and I thought think and grow rich was one of the best I can remember reading. Different books seem to hold what we need at different times, I was 1st exposed to the concept of wanderers in 2005 (and that really was a profound moment for me) and the Ra books about the same time. As of the last 5 years or so I havent been reading much other than the Ra books.
CurtisUSA Wrote:the Bartholomew book had the specific info I needed for what I was struggling with

Enjoy it! One of my greatest discoveries :-)
(12-04-2017, 11:43 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: [ -> ]I have read all 5 volumes of the Ra books many times and on this site I came across the book 2150 which also really resonated with me. Would there be any other books that some of you might have read that really resonated with you that you could recommend.

Alien Interview
http://alieninterview.org/

OMNEC ONEC
The Venusian Trilogy (including meditation and soul travel technique)
http://omnec-onec.com/the-venusian-trilogy/
Simply Wisdom and Love – Venusian Spirituality
http://omnec-onec.com/book-simply-wisdom-and-love/

ITZHAK BENTOV
Stalking the wild pendulum --- on the Mechanics of Consciousness
A Brief Tour of Higher Consciousness: A Cosmic Book on the Mechanics of Creation

DAVID WILCOCK
The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce
The Ascension Mysteries
The Synchronicity Key
The Source Field Investigation