Bring4th

Full Version: ________
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
I think it works for the most part, I've tried it out and it's semi-accepted scientifically. Kinetics are not such a metaphysical thing, it has to do with the way the brain is wired to the body. That being said, I think it isn't perfect and that also someone with enough ability could produce false results, just like there are some people who can fool lie detectors.

As for the map of consciousness. A space can be divided in to many sections. I think it is 'accurate' in the sense of touching the process of consciousness and the movements from one state of mind to another. The numbers/levels themselves otherwise seem arbitrary and just a means of referencing the 'ladder'.

There are a ton of 'maps of consciousness' so instead of looking for 'accuracy' I look for utility. A map is only useful if it helps you navigate in some way. If it does that, it is a useful map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_c...otericism)

He does touch some interesting concepts along his 'calibrations' though and his arrangement of things is unique. I noticed he also has his own map of consciousness on the list, lol.
When I see the map of consciousness I think of the chakra system. Overlay the seven chakras on there and there you have a map of consciousness! So that’s my preferred system, the chakras.

I’ve seen this map of consciousness before and find it interesting. I don’t think it’s wrong; just another way of looking at things for the scientifically minded person.
_______
________
(12-05-2017, 01:04 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think kinesiology and muscle testing actually works ?
Do you think the map of consciousness, and the calibrations by Hawkins are accurate ?

Every single particle of consciousness in the universe has access to unlimited omniscience (infinite intelligence). But the reliability of that omniscience is dependent on the lack of distortion present in that particulate hologram of the One. For a true picture to be seen, the window offering the perspective must be clean and free of cracks, warps, and filters. Of course this is what the path of purification of the mind, body, and spirit is all about.

Any method of divination will reveal true information if 2 conditions are met:

Condition 1 is: one has absolute and sincere faith the process works. This opens the gateway. In real practice, purity is rarely fully achieved, but a sincere attempt will create a purer bridge for the purpose of the working.

Condition 2 is: one is as objective, or detached, from the ramifications of the revealed information as absolutely possible (you can't have a "horse in the game" -- it will introduce egoic fracturings of the pure light being channeled). This minimizes distortions. This is the purpose of balancing the polarities within oneself that Ra spoke of. Reduction of bias. Detachment. Silence.

These are the conditions that underlay all accurate divination, whether it be channeling, remote viewing, or kinesiology.

As for the map of consciousness provided by Hawkins, I choose not to go into much detail. There are elements of truth, and elements of distortion, but its not bad (not a fan of the coloring). He was making an honest attempt, and it shows. Ultimately, we all have to be our own arbiters of truth.
_________