Bring4th

Full Version: feeling alone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else feel alone?

I have always felt alone in my search and my walk. I'm not complaining, not really. I'm just using this platform to point out what has become common or normal for me.

I've been searching for the truth for over 42 years and have felt alone for all of that and more. I know that this is the path of the Wanderer and I know that this is the cost of wandering. I don't regret my decision or position and wouldn't change who I am if I could. I love myself and the journey that I'm on that has become my personal adventure.

I know, spiritually, that I'm not really alone. I've found more truth than I could have ever imagined and feel blessed to have guides and teachers that I know are with me. It's just,...sometimes I feel lonely.

My journey has become much more fulfilling in recent months, finding this place and The Law of One, as well as you all. I'd be hard pressed to count the number of times that others have looked at me with skepticism or simply sadness thinking that I was being deluded. That's ok with me. I KNOW the truth and I will love you and everyone else until you are ready to hear the truth from me or someone else. I'm really glad to have stumbled into this place for the emotional support of knowing that there are others working beside me in this labor of love.

So, you see, I'm not really complaining or asking for your sympathy. I don't need it. I was really only wanting to let others know that when you feel lonely or alone in your work, know, we are all here, together; laboring for the cause, in love/light for The Creator.

Keep the faith...
"Alone again, naturally..." Gilbert O'Sullivan

At first, the being alone or loneliness was really tough. Now, that I've accepted this reality I find it easier. There are still days that the loneliness creeps in despite the fact that my spirit guides, angels and higher self are always with me. Think that's part of the game.
I found Pema Chödrön's teachings on loneliness very helpful.

Quote:Usually we regard loneliness as an enemy. Heartache is not something we choose to invite in. It’s restless and pregnant and hot with the desire to escape and find something or someone to keep us company. When we can rest in the middle, we begin to have a nonthreatening relationship with loneliness, a relaxing and cooling loneliness that completely turns our usual fearful patterns upside down.
I don’t take this feeling as complaining. It’s the most common symptom of being a wanderer; lonlieness, alienation, isolation. I’m very much a solitary person myself. I have good lifelong friends and that’s just okay with me lol. Finding Bring4th helped me to feel more at peace though. Well, what I mean is that with B4 that I can speak to and engage with others of like mind. Almost never do I meet others in my daily life who are like minded. So being able to have a community who understands you is comforting.

I feel like “these are my people” when I read the channelings from L/L. Truly. No group resonances with me the way L/L does. Their foundation is love and compassion. This is central, imo. Some there are who prefer a more wisdom oriented path, and that’s just as well. But for me LOVE is the central theme of spiritual seeking, the open heart.

In the channeling archives, it’s often said that we made a great sacrifice in coming here. At first I had wondered what that meant. Apparently those at the channeling sessions also were curious to know what was meant by that. We sacrificed being with our spiritual family. We sacrificed being with our perfect soulmate. We sacrificed the peace and easy and comfort of the higher densities. We sacrificed our expanded perception and abilities, at least somewhat. It’s only temporary but Q’uo tells us that we sacrificed a lot to be here. I think that we carry some faint memories of what we had before and it’s a stark contrast to 3D life.

Again, it’s only temporary,
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Dumbledore
Beautifully put, Nau7ik. 

I don't know if the quote by Dumbledore is your signature or just part of your post. It's awesome.  BigSmile
(12-20-2017, 01:01 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Beautifully put, Nau7ik. 

I don't know if the quote by Dumbledore is your signature or just part of your post. It's awesome.  BigSmile

It’s apart of the post and thank you! It just popped into my head as being appropriate for what i was saying Smile
I have felt alone alot of my life and during those periods also joy. In my younger days I often felt alone when in groups but was much better alone working on something that made me feel connected to some sort of higher energy.

Recently Ive been dealing with some severe energies I think alot of it is reading to much on the internet and exposing my mind to to much stimulation. Prior to thats I had 4 or so years of the best years of my life with very few down times and none severe and much time spent very content and very connected with the Ra books being a great aid.
I am deeply alone now because the one I love is in another life. I will have to wait till after this one to find them.
And it hurts, but they wait for me.
Loneliness is the devil trying to make you pursue and embrace bad relationships. most people are just interested in doing what feels right to them at the moment and it's not sth that includes a bit of thought about you or your situation. it's usually just selfish and stupid.
(02-27-2018, 11:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am deeply alone now because the one I love is in another life. I will have to wait till after this one to find them.

I thought you had already found them, maybe I misunderstood that?
I don't believe in the devil.
(02-28-2018, 10:34 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2018, 11:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am deeply alone now because the one I love is in another life. I will have to wait till after this one to find them.

Only in hypnosis. True, I know who they are. I just don't know if in the next life if I'll pick up on that.

I guess love can cross lifetimes, huh?

I just want to believe it's real without getting lost in fantasy.

Yeah, sometimes I'm a mixed up pup.
(02-28-2018, 10:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It seemed to me like you described connecting to something more deeply than I've seen the majority of most people to be able to connect with someone.

If love could not cross anything, then how would you even be able to feel sad and miss anything? Nothing needs to be right in front of you to be what it is and connecting to something despite distance is a great gift and blessing. Do not dwell in sorrow over that you love, instead uplift yourself through this love so that you may also uplift with yourself the focus of your love.
(02-28-2018, 10:56 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2018, 10:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It seemed to me like you described connecting to something more deeply than I've seen the majority of most people to be able to connect with someone.

If love could not cross anything, then how would you even be able to feel sad and miss anything? Nothing needs to be right in front of you to be what it is and connecting to something despite distance is a great gift and blessing. Do not dwell in sorrow over that you love, instead uplift yourself through this love so that you may also uplift with yourself the focus of your love.

I hope I'm not responding too quickly. But I wanted to say that your posts always inspire me from what I can remember of reading them. You're always encouraging. Yes, this love makes me feel damn good. It's always there, pressing on my heart chakra softly. It can give me a lump in my throat and make my eyes well up.

I hope now I can plan the next life in part. I'd do 3D again to be with him. But I don't want that to be like a martyr position.

I wonder if 4D feels even more real than 3D. That if we can both got there together, the only thing you leave behind is pain. But I want to comfort him in his pain.
From what I know, my guide now, will be him in the future life. I think it will be 3D again. At least one more 3D life before I graduate.