Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One vs Edgar Cayce on Egypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I'm an avid research on this type of materials, and always like to compare other materials of this type. In my opinion, i believe Law of One material is the least distorted out of all the material i've seen. I also believe there is alot of truth in Edgar Cayce's information, too. I have a question regarding timelines and would like to know if anyone has looked into this and give me some insight? RA's material seems to say that the Great Pyramid was built in ~4000 BC by pure though. Cayce seems to say that the Great Pyramid was built in 10500 BC by construction. I have seen similar quotes of ~10k BC, and was due to the migration of the Atlanteans when their continent sunk. Has anyone done any research on these timelines and can share their perspective?

I would also like to know who built the Sphinx, as the LOO did not mention it but seems to be there much longer before the Great Pyramids.

Thanks!
(12-20-2017, 07:04 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys

I'm an avid research on this type of materials, and always like to compare other materials of this type.  In my opinion, i believe Law of One material is the least distorted out of all the material i've seen.  I also believe there is alot of truth in Edgar Cayce's information, too.  I have a question regarding timelines and would like to know if anyone has looked into this and give me some insight?  Ra's material seems to say that the Great Pyramid was built in ~4000 BC by pure though. Cayce seems to say that the Great Pyramid was built in 10500 BC by construction.  I have seen similar quotes of ~10k BC, and was due to the migration of the Atlanteans when their continent sunk.  Has anyone done any research on these timelines and can share their perspective?

I would also like to know who built the Sphinx, as the LOO did not mention it but seems to be there much longer before the Great Pyramids.  

Thanks!

Good question......

Between the LOO and Cayce Readings I reckon they give the answer in a combined way...... In Cayce's readings it was said that Hermes was the architect of the Great Pyramid... and that He built it along with Ra-Ta who was a priest (Cayce's incarnation in that particular period)...

but reading further into the LOO Ra said....

23.8 Questioner: When you started building the pyramid at Giza using thought, were you at that time in contact with incarnate Egyptians and did they observe this building?

Ra: I am Ra. At that time we were not in close contact with incarnate entities upon your plane. We were responding to a general calling of sufficient energy in that particular location to merit action. We sent thoughts to all who were seeking our information.
The appearance of the pyramid was a matter of tremendous surprise. However, it was carefully designed to coincide with the incarnation of one known as a great architect. This entity was later made into a deity, in part due to this occurrence.

The great architect must of been Thoth (the deity) incarnated as (Hermes) in that period... while the Ra group built it from the everlasting rock they mentioned...

In Drunvalo Melchizedek's "The Flower of Life Vol.1" He wrote Thoth told him he was Hermes in a past life. in spirit...

As far as dates I rather go with Cayce's dates on when the Pyramid's were built...

Ra often got dates incorrect and often admitted they did due the differences between our time space and theirs in 6D......

32.4 Questioner: So I should change that third to fourth?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Please continue to scan for errors having to do with numberings, as you call them, as this concept is foreign to us and we must translate, if you will, when using numbers. This is an ongoing weakness of this contact due to the difference between our ways and yours. Your aid is appreciated.

The other reason I trust Cayce's dates over Ra's is due the fact Ra admitted Cayce was getting the info in his readings from the 8th density (density of Intelligent Infinity/ The Creator)

14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.

I believe the Atlanteans came to Egypt after Egypt was already established based on the timeline Cayce gave... Cayce reading said it was established prior to the last remnant of Atlantis sinking and prior to the Great Flood

this is the timeline outlined in the book "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus"

1,000,000, - 800,00 B.C. - Early Lemurian development.
500,000 B.C. - Lemuria inundated by water, peoples scattered.
4000,000 - 300,000 B.C. - Lemuria inhabited and civilization advanced
250,000 B.C. - Second Lemurian catastrophe, possibly by fire.
200,00 B.C - Early Atlantean culture emerged
80,000 B.C. - First Atlantean disturbance, Final Lemurian submergence.
28,000 B.C. -Second Atlantean disturbance. Recorded biblically as the Great Flood.
10,700 B.C. - Final Sinking of Atlantis.
10,390 B.C. - Completion of The Great Pyramid in Egypt by the priests Ra-Ta and Hermes.
(06-26-2020, 11:50 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I think the timeline is consistent

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18262
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18336

I agree, it would have been cool to get stats on the dates the sphinx was constructed and for what original purpose. From either the LOO/ Cayce Readings.
I believe Sphinx is dated 10,500 BC, not the Great Pyramid. There are other structures around the world which at least point to constellations at the position they were in 10,500 BC.

Cayce is pretty reliable, even if one needs to take some of what he says with some amount of salt. As Ra noted, you can see that his Christian belief noticeably colors his channeling.

However there is no noticeable conflict in between what Ra says and what Cayce says. Ra's information carefully omits certain periods in history.
(06-27-2020, 01:21 AM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2020, 11:50 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I think the timeline is consistent

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18262
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18336

I agree, it would have been cool to get stats on the dates the sphinx was constructed and for what original purpose. From either the LOO/ Cayce Readings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_wat...hypothesis

There are many theories.

The Sphinx was based off of Sekhmet who in turned was based off a Sumerian god Ninhursag. You can tell just by comparing depictions of the face.
(06-26-2020, 11:50 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_wat...hypothesis

There are many theories.

The Sphinx was based off of Sekhmet who in turned was based off a Sumerian god Ninhursag. You can tell just by comparing depictions of the face.

Yes the sphinx very much resembles Sekhmet.... thanks for the link... the theories listed tie in heavily with what Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote concerning the sphinx in the "Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life" books.... He said the main reason archaeologists won't agree on the sphinx being older than 6,000 years is due to the fact many of the well known Egyptian archaeologists are Arab Muslims who won't say anything is older than 6,000 years on Earth. Since that's what they follow in their faith in the Koran, which says the planet began 6,000 years ago.... only thing for certain I know is the info about Cayce (Ra-Ta) and Thoth (Hermes) placed the hall of records under the right raw of the sphinx (that has all the Atlantis records etc.....) Ra-ta got the records from a man named "Hept-Supht" who was from Atlantis and who preserved the records (of the Law of One and Atlantean civilization) before the last remnant sank...

Based on Cayce's readings on the Sphinx it may be possible it was built first by the Egyptians (prior to the Pyramids being built) since it was a secret entrance for the records of the start of the Egypt civilization (Araat, Araraat, Raai) etc as well as the Atlantean records etc later on.....

Right now we are in the time of Cayce's prophesied rising of the Atlantean temple and the rediscovery of the hall of records (under the sphinx) 2000 a.d. - 2001 a.d. said in the readings...

I reckon the answers to the sphinx mystery will be solved once the Hall of Records is found soon
I have a feeling as we go into 4D that the Library of Alexandria will re-manifest possibly, from the Akashic Records.
Or at least we'll have access to its wisdom.
That is why I like this forum..it is kind of a mystery where Ra-ta received his knowledge. Yes he was born under unique circumstances..but this Seth reading sheds light on his source of information. I practically gave up trying to figure that part out.

https://findingseth.com/q/Cayce/

""Knowledge does not exist independently of the one who knows. Someone gave Cayce the material. It did not come out of thin air. It came from an excellent source, a pyramid gestalt personality, with definite characteristics, but the alien nature of the personality was too startling to Cayce, and he could not perceive it. (Pause.) I am giving you the material through a personality that you can understand; one that is mine, one of my favorite selves. (Smile.) In this way the point is made so that it is clear.
I say this out of no misguided egotism, but because the essence of personality is the only meaningful basis behind idea. Any other approach would rob the material of rich dimensions, for I am the proof in my own pudding, you see. This is not the Cayce material, with information seemingly coming from some vast storehouse of knowledge. In those terms no such storehouse exists."
—TES8 Session 417 June 17, 1968"

Never heard of Hept-Supht. I'm curious now.

I think I've proven Edgar Cayce's birth, and the length of his life has so many specific alignments with patterns in our DNA and the location of native American moon temples/lunar eclipses that it would make even the most serious skeptic question what the Hell was going on in Hopkinsville the day he was born. Funny to me Louisville where the group that brings us all this material is not far from there.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18245
(06-27-2020, 10:57 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]That is why I like this forum..it is kind of a mystery where Ra-ta received his knowledge. Yes he was born under unique circumstances..but this Seth reading sheds light on his source of information. I practically gave up trying to figure that part out.

https://findingseth.com/q/Cayce/

""Knowledge does not exist independently of the one who knows. Someone gave Cayce the material. It did not come out of thin air. It came from an excellent source, a pyramid gestalt personality, with definite characteristics, but the alien nature of the personality was too startling to Cayce, and he could not perceive it. (Pause.) I am giving you the material through a personality that you can understand; one that is mine, one of my favorite selves. (Smile.) In this way the point is made so that it is clear.
I say this out of no misguided egotism, but because the essence of personality is the only meaningful basis behind idea. Any other approach would rob the material of rich dimensions, for I am the proof in my own pudding, you see. This is not the Cayce material, with information seemingly coming from some vast storehouse of knowledge. In those terms no such storehouse exists."
—TES8 Session 417 June 17, 1968"

Never heard of Hept-Supht. I'm curious now.

I think I've proven Edgar Cayce's birth, and the length of his life has so many specific alignments with patterns in our DNA and the location of native American moon temples/lunar eclipses that it would make even the most serious skeptic question what the Hell was going on in Hopkinsville the day he was born. Funny to me Louisville where the group that brings us all this material is not far from there.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18245

I've read about Cayce's humble beginnings in Kentucky and his psychic abilities at an early age but I never knew he was born during an eclipse.. thanks so much for that info... That cosmic happening on his birthday would help explain a lot about his astrological makeup that made him who he was....

In the book"Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus" I read several readings Cayce gave I'd never seen before..... Jeffery Furst put the book the together to compile all the Reading about Jesus that filled in the gaps of the info told in the New testament and a vast amount of other info as well.... He included a chapter on the pre story with Egypt since the Christ soul/Cayce have worked together in several lifetimes either directly or indirectly.... In the early Egypt incarnation Cayce was said to be Ra-Ta working with Hermes... now Cayce didn't say Hermes was an incarnation of Jesus at that time in his readings..... but many including me believe it's true since Thoth's (Hermes') "Emerald Tablets" match precisely what Jesus' words were in the New Testament.... Cayce gave the list of some (not all) the past lives of Jesus on earth before the Palestine period....

https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation...jesus.html

Amilius,Adam,Enoch, Melchizedek,Joseph,Joshua,Asaph,Jeshua,Zend

That aside... as far as Hept-Supht ..... these are quotes from the book of Cayce's Reading where it spoke on Ra-ta visiting Atlantis to learn the Law of One and gave info on Hept-Supht etc......

pg.98
"Over the years, the high Priest Ra-Ta concerned himself mainly with the setting up of spiritual codes for conformity of worship of the One God and in building temples for physical and spiritual development of the masses. Frequently he made trips to Poseidia to study the methods of the Atlanteans who had remained faithful to the "Law of One". There Ra-Ta came in contact with the rituals that had been handed down from generation to generation in Atlantis. The custodian, Hept-Supht, was anxious that the records and laws of the Children of the One be preserved in Egypt, because of impending submergence of the last portions of Atlantis. Also from Hept-Supht the priest learned about the problems concerning the "Things"- as well as the "Sons of Belial", or materialist, who were followers of evil, and in continual opposition with the Law of One"

Here is a quote from a reading saying what is in the Hall of Records beneath the Sphinx....

pg 100-101

" Q. Give in detail what the sealed room contains.
A. A record of Atlantis from the beginning of those periods when the spirit took form, or began the encasement in that land; and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn; together with the record of the first destruction, and the changes that took place in the land; with the record of the sojourning of the peoples and their varied activities in other lands; and a record of meetings of all the nations or lands, for the activities in the destruction that became necessary with the final destruction of Atlantis; and the building of the Pyramid of Initiation; together with whom, what and where the opening of the records would come, that are as copies from the sunken Atlantis. For with the change, it (the temple)  must rise again. In position, this lies-as the sun rises from the waters--as the line of shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the sphinx;s right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience. Then (it lies) between the sphinx and the river. (378-16)"

These were these are some of the prophetic readings about the records being found

pg.101
"Q. What great change or beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in Earth in the year 2000 to 2001 A.D.?
A. When there is a shifting of the poles, or a new cycle beginnings. (826-8)"

" And Poseida will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in sixty-eight and sixty-nine. ('68 and '69) Not so far away! (958-3) (June 28, 1940)"

"Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are initiates in the knowledge of the One God: temple (on Atlantis)... will RISE AGAIN: also there will be the opening of the temple of Records in Egypt; and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may be found there. the records are one. (5750-1)"

"This then (the pyramid) holds all the records from the beginnings of that given by the priest, Arart, Araaraat and Ra, to that period when there is to be the change in the Earth's position; and the return of the Great Initiate to that and other lands, for the fulfillment of those prophecies depicted there."

So according to his reading the records will be found soon and will aid in the Christ Soul (The Great Initiate) in his return to help full fill the prophecies soon.

good points on the coincidences between L/L Research members location and Cayce's birth place...

this is what Ra said when Don asked what density Him Carla and Jim were from....

45.3 Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

45.4 Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

45.5 Questioner: Can you say if any of the three of us are of Ra or one of the other groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

45.6 Questioner: Can you say which of us are of which group?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

45.7 Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, [water truck engine noise in background] one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to [truck honk] return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three [honk honk] form a greatly cohesive group.

I do believe based on my own revelations in mediation that Carla and Don were the sixth density wanders from the Ra group's SMC

I believe Jim is the 5th Density wander possibly from Latwii which is a 5th density SMC that often speaks to L/L Research in channeling sessions and was mentioned in the Law of One as the SMC that helped keep Carla alive when the 5th Density negative entity attempted to kill her when she slipped into trance unintentionally while consciously channeling Latwii....

68.5 Questioner: Would you tell me what happened in that case?

Ra: I am Ra. We have instructed this instrument to refrain from calling us unless it is within this set of circumscribed circumstances. In the event of which you speak this instrument was asked a question which pertained to what you have been calling The Ra Material. This instrument was providing the voice for our brothers and sisters of the wisdom density known to you as Latwii.
This instrument thought to itself, “I do not know this answer. I wish I were channeling Ra.” The ones of Latwii found themselves in the position of being approached by the Orion entity which seeks to be of service in its own way. The instrument began to prepare for Ra contact. Latwii knew that if this was completed the Orion entity would have an opportunity which Latwii wished to avoid.
It is fortunate for this instrument, firstly, that Latwii is of fifth density and able to deal with that particular vibratory complex which the Orion entity was manifesting and, secondly, that there were those in the support group at that time which sent great amounts of support to the instrument in this crux. Thus what occurred was the ones of Latwii never let go of this instrument although this came perilously close to breaking the Way of Confusion. It continued to hold its connection with the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument and to generate information through it even as the instrument began to slip out of its physical vehicle.
The act of continued communication caused the entity to be unable to grasp the instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex and after but a small measure of your space/time Latwii recovered the now completely amalgamated instrument and gave it continued communication to steady it during the transition back into integration.

68.6 Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is ongoing, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the higher self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp— we correct— time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.

I believe Cayce is of the Ra group as well (a sixth density wander) he like Carla went into trance unconsciously only difference was Cayce got his info directly from Intelligent Infinity (Akashic Records) not a Higher density SMC.......  they both selflessly/compassionately went into trance although it affected their physical bodies in damaging ways....   The name Ra-Ta was said to mean Ra on earth in his readings.... the coincidences are so uncanny lol....

I'll share this too....

I live in Virginia and I live about 45 minutes from the A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment) building in VA beach that houses Cayce's readings.... I went there last year in august....

I was told by a very knowable woman there who helped run the place... that Cayce predicted his next return to earth would be around 1998...

"Is it not fitting, then that [Ra-Ta and his associates] must return? As this priest must develop himself to be in that position, to be in that capacity as liberator of the world in it relationship to individual in those periods to come, for he must enter again in that period, or in 1998" (Cayce Reading 294-151)

She said that the staff and family for some time knew many of the people claiming to be the reincarnated Cayce weren't, not only due to the readings he gave but also due to the fact Cayce shared that we bring certain birthmarks with us that reminds us who we are... She said David Wilcox doesn't have the birth mark Cayce had due to an injury he had in a past life when he was the brother of "Zend" the Christ soul in that incarnation in Persia (prior to the Jesus incarnation)..... She also confirmed for me that "The One" the Christ soul returns at the beginning of every new age ... this was also confirmed in Cayce's readings.

This is a quote from book The book "Edgar Cayce on Jesus" and his Church by Anne Read

pg 14
"This soul who came as Jesus has come, Cayce says, "in all ages when it has been necessary for the understanding to be centered in new application of the same thought: God in Spirit, and seeks such to worship Him in spirit and in truth."By this Cayce is not referring, it appears only to times in which he appeared in an incarnate form. For according to Cayce, "This entity, as an entity, influenced, either directly or indirectly, all these forms of philosophy or religious thought that taught God was One." For "in all of these there is that same impelling spirit..."

So that means if they have worked together as in the past as well with other Wanderers.... and if Cayce was reborn again in 1998 that means the Christ soul reincarnation as well as Cayce's reincarnation is currently walking among us at this time since we are now in the New Age of Aquarius ....
(06-27-2020, 08:21 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling as we go into 4D that the Library of Alexandria will re-manifest possibly, from the Akashic Records.

I agree.. especially since 4th Density has no secrets of thoughts etc.. all will be shown
deleted
(06-28-2020, 04:43 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2020, 08:21 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling as we go into 4D that the Library of Alexandria will re-manifest possibly, from the Akashic Records.

I agree.. especially since 4th Density has no secrets of thoughts etc.. all will be known/shown

I can already pseudo-manifest, but not make solid, the philosopher's stone, and feel its transformation capability.
I don't do that for long though cause it's pretty strong. Either that or I lose my focus.
Also, if you find numerical problems in the Law of One material, remember that Ra always “had difficulty with any number greater than One.”
I haven't read any of Drunvalos books but maybe I should check them out. I've seen his name many times before.

I didn't mean to ditch this topic. It is very fascinating to me.

Also Edgar Cayce I don't know if he was born during an eclipse, just that a significant one happened in the place he was born at a later date is in the processional pathway of some Indian mounds in Illinois which were shown to be moon shrines.
I'm thinking of ordering some lengthy books soon because I have time to read. which ones by drunvalo Melchizedek does anybody recommend or would like to know more about? Or other authors.
(08-08-2020, 03:29 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of ordering some lengthy books soon because I have time to read. which ones by drunvalo Melchizedek does anybody recommend or would like to know more about? Or other authors.

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. 1 & 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek ..... both books cover vast amounts of info on Sacred Geometry, the Merkaba, Atlantis, Egypt, dimensions, The higher self, Soul Contracts, Indigo Children, Great pyramid initiation info much more etc......
Have you ever heard of this person https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady

I read somewhere Carl Sagan even gave her credit as being pretty convincing. I was reminded of her because on the description for the flower of Life he mentions ahkentan the Pharaoh is brilliant while this woman says that he was a heretic. it's kind of funny when these stories contradict each other but then again maybe they are both legitimate and had different opinions about the same person
Navaratna, you were mentioning Hept-Supht, there was a female Pharaoh in the eight dynasty named Hatchepsut, could that be who you were mentioning. I think she lived around 1500 BC.

Also I think Edgar Cayce, or someone else I read, mentioned that knowledge from Atlantis had been recorded in form of chips which were safeguarded on walls of pyramids, and would be at some point later on discovered.

I am reading right now a book I was just given by a friend, written in German by a woman named Elisabeth Haich, who feels as a child that her parents collected her from another country, her parents being mortified that she could think so as they were her biological parents . Born in Budapest in 1896, she lives there during World War II, and experiencing trauma then had access to her previous lives, one very clearly being a priestess in Egypt.

The book title is Initiation.
(08-09-2020, 12:11 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever heard of this person https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady

I read somewhere Carl Sagan even gave her credit as being pretty convincing. I was reminded of her because on the description for the flower of Life he mentions ahkentan the Pharaoh is brilliant while this woman says that he was a heretic. it's kind of funny when these stories contradict each other but then again maybe they are both legitimate and had different opinions about the same person

I read the book written by Dorothy Eady's friend, called The Search for Omm Sety. It's a compelling and fantastic book (though I wouldn't say it's well written, the author is educated but not a writer—he just felt the story should be told). There is no question Eady knew things about buried ruins and hieroglyphs that made no sense from an empirical perspective. Her story is amazing. I highly recommend it.

In the book the author includes entries from Eady's journals, which are absolutely fascinating.
Stories like this have a potential to prove if channelings and reincarnation are real and some people would argue that they already have been proven but it becomes an issue of if people just don't feel like accepting it because they don't want to consider things as proof due to their dense attitudes. In the Seth channeling he mentions the Pyrenees as the place where Atlantis existed and with modern discoveries we've found that there were settlements in Donana Park in Spain which is what the Pyrenees is. It's also the same area that Plato is refers to. This video shows that settlements with Egyptians symbols were found nearby. An enormous concentric ring structure is also found here.
(06-28-2020, 01:14 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]She said that the staff and family for some time knew many of the people claiming to be the reincarnated Cayce weren't, not only due to the readings he gave but also due to the fact Cayce shared that we bring certain birthmarks with us that reminds us who we are... She said David Wilcox doesn't have the birth mark Cayce had due to an injury he had in a past life when he was the brother of "Zend" the Christ soul in that incarnation in Persia (prior to the Jesus incarnation)..... She also confirmed for me that "The One" the Christ soul returns at the beginning of every new age ... this was also confirmed in Cayce's readings.

Being someone with a prominent birthmark near my right temple, this is very interesting. Anyone know of any good resources for learning more about this?
(08-11-2020, 04:24 PM)curio_city Wrote: [ -> ]Being someone with a prominent birthmark near my right temple, this is very interesting. Anyone know of any good resources for learning more about this?

here's a quote from "Sign & Omens" a compilation of Edgar Cayce's Readings....

29. (Q) Why do I have a mark on my physical body? [See 540-14, 5/1/39
questions re. infection and nature of this birthmark.]

(A) As given, there is set a mark in those that they - themselves may know
that they have been called; that they may understand that they have been called.
For it has been given, "I will set my mark upon my own, and they shall hear my
voice, and answer - WITHIN."
Seek into self to know where unto such has called thee, that ye may answer
even as He, "Here am I, Lord, use me as Thou seest fit."

here's a link to the full pdf ...

https://www.edgarcayce.org/uploadedFiles...nsOmen.pdf