Bring4th

Full Version: Spirit vs Soul???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the spirit and the soul?

I am of the impression that the mind/body/spirit is who we are, and the soul is energy that we build during our evolutionary process. Is this correct? Can someone expand on this? Thanks
Well I think it is a bit misleading but I'll try to offer my own perception of it.

The spirit within mind/body/spirit represents the soul which is a cummulation of experience as a spark of spirit within this Octave. So an individualization of the Octave in the experience of the Octave, kinda its own circle within the circle.

Mind body and spirit are 3 layers of spirit made of souls interacting with each other into creating a complex of personality. The spirit-part (your soul) is the most advanced portion of the 3 which gains experience through perceiving itself as the complex, the mind/body portion is less advanced yet also moves forward as an aggregate of souls (individual sparks of spirit) and so will in turn move forward just as the spirit-dominant aspect of the complex does from their own place. Upon death the body decays to fulfill another need and the spiral continues.

Ultimately there is only spirit and all spirit is of one spirit. Then complexes are made by relating configurations/vibrational levels/etc of spirit in relation to spirit. Separation always is what offers concrete/complex experiences to be had. So mind/body/spirit is a tri-dimensional complex construct for the experience of spirit. All that is complex is made of spirit intersecting spirit.
(12-21-2017, 04:37 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think it is a bit misleading but I'll try to offer my own perception of it.

The spirit within mind/body/spirit represents the soul which is a cummulation of experience as a spark of spirit within this Octave. So an individualization of the Octave in the experience of the Octave, kinda its own circle within the circle.

Mind body and spirit are 3 layers of spirit made of souls interacting with each other into creating a complex of personality. The spirit-part (your soul) is the most advanced portion of the 3 which gains experience through perceiving itself as the complex, the mind/body portion is less advanced yet also moves forward as an aggregate of souls (individual sparks of spirit) and so will in turn move forward just as the spirit-dominant aspect of the complex does from their own place. Upon death the body decays to fulfill another need and the spiral continues.

Ultimately there is only spirit and all spirit is of one spirit. Then complexes are made by relating configurations/vibrational levels/etc of spirit in relation to spirit. Separation always is what offers concrete/complex experiences to be had. So mind/body/spirit is a tri-dimensional complex construct for the experience of spirit. All that is complex is made of spirit intersecting spirit.

Thats interesting, so from what you are saying, the spirit and the soul are one in the same? That's a vastly different understanding than others i've seen, but i do appreciate your take on it. Would love to hear others if possible. I have done searches on this subject in google and within this forum and have not gotten any consistency.
Ra says a few times "Soul or Spirit" and that "the Spirit is the shuttle", so they are two concepts of the same. I would take a guess and say that the Soul is the heart of Spirit, Spirit is the evolving part of the Soul. Or some sort..

(80.14)
Quote:It would be more proper to say that the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle.

(26.22)
Quote:Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.
While I agree with Elros. I would like to offer information of a slightly different slant.

I believe you seek information, on a slightly less grand scale.

I would agree that you could call your individual spark a soul.

The spirit is a shuttle, and in a good example, I would offer what I believe to be the spirit manifest. The cardiovascular system. The spirit is that which unifies, and informs all other aspects. Think how the cardiovascular system, circulates all the blood through the body. With this blood is bound all the first density building blocks. Such as vitamins, minerals, and any other element. It delivers oxygen and all the aforementioned, to every portion of the body. The spirit is a shuttle.
I believe that we manifest both spirit and soul. The spirit is part of the mind/body/spirit complex that exists in the 3D on this planet for now and when we transition, the lessons/love/experiential information that we've gathered transits to the soul as part of the graduation process to the next density. Therefore the soul is the ultimate entity as repository for our true selves through which the spirit moves to/from as a shuttle.

However, I'm a brand new student of this stuff and only in the 3rd book, so what do I know...just my $.02

Love 'em where they are, lead 'em to the light and bring 'em home.
I appreciate your help, i'm getting a better grasp on the concept. I found the following definitions on biblioteca, is this essentially what you are saying? Do you accumulate Soul energy over time?

SPIRIT

Spirit is pure, eternal and non-corruptible. Awareness is the nature of Spirit. The essence of Spirit is frequency. In manifest form it is expressed as light and resonance. As the frequency of Spirit interpenetrates a field of life force (Soul) it sets that field resonating in a range of vibratory patterns that are made manifest as matter. Awareness in manifest form is expressed as Consciousness.

SOUL

Soul is comprised of life force and carries the imprint of experience and intent that is imparted to it by Spirit and the Body/Mind consciousness. This imprint is carried from lifetime to lifetime, though not always in conscious memory. Soul-force is mutable, that is it can be affected upon to be either life-positive or life-negative. This alteration occurs as a consequence of life experiences that may bring forth either joy or pain. Joy is the direct felt-experience of Spirit's activation of our life force moving and pulsing through our body. When we act, choose or are influenced in a manner that is contradictory to our Spirit's purpose we experience pain.
Do you discern a difference between these terms that are meaningful if you search lawofone.info ?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=soul

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=spirit

========
other possible terminology not related to above searches:
"soul group"...cat soul group for example then individual differentiation occurs when ready to harvest to 3d...

"spirit group" to me is mostly directed to social memory complexes.
(12-21-2017, 03:54 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me the difference between the spirit and the soul?

I am of the impression that the mind/body/spirit is who we are, and the soul is energy that we build during our evolutionary process.  Is this correct? Can someone expand on this?  Thanks

This is just an opinion, but when the spirit is referred to as a shuttle, I think of the soul of all the NDE's I've read.  I think of the...  Whatever you'd call the you behind those eyes reading this...  I think that for me, I take that description of the 'spirit' of the mind/body/spirit complex, of being a shuttle, as a way of describing the function of the soul.  It is what shuttles us.  It's part of our mind and body, it is, well, the you that is behind those eyes reading this.  It is a very abstract explanation by Ra, which is why I question this opinion of mine, but it's a feeling, like, the spirit and soul are one, they're synonymous, differentiating them is somewhat semantic to me.

I can't speak on fine mechanics, I can only relate the connections I've made.

In most NDE's the experiencer or consciousness is always linked to some awareness of their present being's spatial location, most describe first floating over or near their dead body, then coming to a tunnel and passing through it.

That sounds like the experience from the shuttle's viewpoint.

The soul is similarly said to be what is experiencing the NDE.

Maybe there's differences, but to me, it's all one.  However, I think if you wish to find specifics, then differentiation for purposes of magical work might be possible, or even just to make a philosophical subject of discussion and consideration.  Others have made good explanations too.

That was a fun question to answer, thanks for asking it Smile
Your soul is basically the individual spark of the Creator that is your essence. We were Unified in the One and He has flung us out from His center to experience, to know thyself, and to become. That’s what I believe the soul to be.