Bring4th

Full Version: Are there differences between to balance and activate an energy center?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra used these two terms. Are they the same thing?
Yes, there is a difference. Activation means accessing the energy center for the first time - as in, maybe someone was born with a closed heart chakra, and at some point in their incarnation, they "activate" it. From there on they can activate the blue and indigo rays. Or, Ra says second density beings have all centers in potentiation - so while they are born with only the orange ray activated, they can at any point in their incarnation activate the further rays, with efficient use of catalyst.

Balancing then, of course, happens after activation - I think basically that's the difference. Smile

I think it's possible to have to "reactivate" a chakra at different points in an incarnation, too.
The way it says maximal actication here hints me that you can see activating as opening or intensifying the flow, while balancing can be done at a degree of activation to allow the current intensity of flow to be unimpeded.

If your chakra was a hose system, them the degree of activation is a bit like how open the valve is, while the state of balance is how freely the flow goes through the whole thing without being blocked.

Quote:We have, many times now, spoken about the relative importance of balancing as opposed to the relative unimportance of maximal activation of each energy center.

edit : Activation is the amount of energy and balance is the purity of it. Less can be more, much more.
(12-21-2017, 08:54 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there is a difference. Activation means accessing the energy center for the first time - as in, maybe someone was born with a closed heart chakra, and at some point in their incarnation, they "activate" it. From there on they can activate the blue and indigo rays. Or, Ra says second density beings have all centers in potentiation - so while they are born with only the orange ray activated, they can at any point in their incarnation activate the further rays, with efficient use of catalyst.  

Balancing then, of course, happens after activation - I think basically that's the difference. Smile

I think it's possible to have to "reactivate" a chakra at different points in an incarnation, too.

Huh, I never considered it like that.  I always assumed Activation referred to producing an energetic transfer.

You learn something new every day, thank you~
(12-21-2017, 08:47 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Ra used these two terms. Are they the same thing?

No activation refers to the sub conscious ability to conceive/perceive) of the light configuration existent upon a sub density. The act of balancing is generating coordination between all active assaulting catalyst.

In other terms the ability of one to call forth the love of the infinite creator is based upon the foundational discernment of limitless light whose various gradients are colors distinct by movements of thought.
Is opening and activating an energy center the same concept?
removed
To my understanding only red and violet centers are always open. Other centers (after activated) are changing like a light show (opening and closing to varying degrees). It depends from momentary working and focus. That's why balance can't be seen in momentary openings. The general picture is accumulated and manifested in the violet ray.