Bring4th

Full Version: Cosmic energies-on your birth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all!

I have started a similar thread at a larger forum and it has gone over very well. I want to offer the same here to you all for anyone interested.

I have found a new passion in the last couple years and I would like to share it with others as well as offer to anyone that is interested, the positions of the cosmos on your birthday.

Once upon a time Astrology and Astronomy went hand in hand.

A couple thousand years ago...some men found it to be wise (convenient) to 'fix' the zodiac wheel....for the use of astrology.

This caused Astrology and Astronomy to no longer walk together side by side.

Astrology once used the 'observations' of the stars to tell people about their cosmic energy or their 'cosmic print' that they were born with.

There are many blunders of 'fixing' something that is forever changing. If the zodiac wheel always remained the same....we would never have a 'changing of ages'.

Every 72 years, due to the wobble of Earth, the Sun seems to move through the sky, changing slowly its positions within a year.

When I discovered that this was so, that the suns positions change due to Earths wobble over time...I discovered that I was not a Virgo like Astrology had told me all of my life...but the sun was really in Leo on my birth, through true observation of the sky (astronomy). The day I found this out...I walked outside that night to find Leo....and I later looked the positions up again to find that the day I discovered this, Saturn was conjuncting the heart of the Lion, Regulus, the heart of Leo (my real sign). I had to ask myself, is this just happenstance? The things that followed in my life after this are a number of experiences that religion nor science can seem to explain. I also again, had to ask myself, is this happenstance that such great things followed after this discovery.

I use a software called Stellarium to find out the TRUE positions of the cosmos, anyone can download the software themselves but I would like to offer to anyone interested the TRUE positions of the cosmos, on their birth. Or you can look it up for yourself and posts it here to share with all of us.

I do warn though, it may not agree with the sign you were raised thinking you are. It may bring catalysts to you, showing you what you need to work on in your life.

I dont really offer readings...because just like anything in life....we are to look within of what things mean for us. I can make suggestions if asked to do so and I know there are other great lights here that can offer great suggestions of what something may mean...but ultimately, this is YOUR cosmic path.

Just need your birthday....a time is best...but not totally needed. The only real difference a time can make is the moon moves fast, where it is in the morning will be different from where it is in the evening...so even just a general 'morning, afternoon, or evening' is good.

Can also give several dates if you wish to find out children's and other family and friends as well. If you have a date in history that you would like to observe, I can do that as well.

I can also give you the positions of future dates...so dont be shy to just throw some dates out there.

If I can figure out a way to post images here at this forum, I can give you images of what the position of the Sun was as well.

I would like to add, this is not for horoscopes...we are of all the signs. I believe the circle of the Sun's path is like a mechanical gear system, when you observe a sphere at the place of your birth....its like you are realigning your inner clock within you.

I am working on taking what I have learned about how astrology became a fixed object of imaginary images in the sky....the zodiac wheel does not reflect the true night sky we observe. I believe the ancients did not ever intend on fixing the wheel the way man has done. Often, astrology signs will still resonate with a person because I believe the signs astrology gives is your past sign from a past life. You carry into this life those energies....your true sign though, offers most likely what may not come easily in this life, it offers you things to work on, sometimes, the parts of us we dont like to face or work on.

My path has not been the same since I discovered all of this, I feel deeply it is my purpose in this life to being this forward to others.

If anything, try it out for fun....

All my best
Lynette
Here is a run down of my energy, using what could of been observed in the true sky....not a fixed wheel that never changes.

So here is mine....8-30-75 morning

Sun rises in Leo (my fathers sign)

Pluto, Mercury, and Uranus in Virgo (my old sign/astrological sign).

Jupiter (king of planets)in Pisces (our current age).

Mars (healer) and the Moon (reflective light) in Taurus (my mothers sign).

Saturn (counselor) in Cancer.(Saturn was in my Leo sign when I first discovered all of this and stepped outside to observe Leo).

Venus sits outside the wheel in Sextans (this is a interesting sign).

I grew up thinking by astrology me and my father were Virgos. Virgos fit us very well for the early part of our lives. Virgo would of been our signs if we would of been born 2000 years ago (hence my theory for past/old signs).

My mother is a true Taurus (only 20% of people's signs will match using astrology and astronomy, that is how much the positions have changed in the last 2000 years). She is a Taurus in Astrology and Astronomy. My theory in that is this....some repeat a sign when they still have things to work on from a past life.

You dont have to use my theory of past and old signs or even what any of the spheres mean....you must seek within, this is a personal path that other people cant tell you what it means, I can only offer you suggestions if you wish. I also think there are things in some peoples positions that show they are no longer bonded to the 'cycle' of incarnation...but have came here on their own will.

Something I personal have a connection to is Saturn...I feel Saturn is the counselor. When you can step outside and observe Saturn and meditate on the energies it offers, it can offer you things you need to face, it can offer you ways to face it and comfort while facing those things. I feel I even had a visit from what I call 'elders' when observing Saturn. It was a very awesome experience.

I also dont see Mars as a trouble maker or war. I see Mars as a healer, or showing a need for healing. If its in someones past sign, I feel it shows they are still healing form catalysts they had to face in their past life.

These are just my personal observations through experiences, what things mean for me can likely not be what they mean for another.
Also I do not mean any disrespect to astrology.....Im not here to debate about it. Im only sharing where I have been guided in the last few years in case it is something of interests to others.

I think the modern form of astrology is really out of balance. I dont believe in a person telling another person what something means to them and I dont believe in using the cosmos for predictions. Its a realigning of the self....offering a true perspective of the night sky at peoples births.

Often astrology will say....the Sun is in such and such sign....but we can look up in the sky and see it is NOT in that sign astrology says it is.

I do enjoy debating about it...but we can do that in another thread. Im not here to cause ripples in the water with anyone that follows astrology, but my path has led me down a different way and I feel I need to offer it to others.
You can take a look at the link below and see a chart if you scroll down...

There are 3 sections in the chart...
1) Tropical zodiac positions (this is what is used in modern astrology today)

2) Sidereal zodiac (it does acknowledge the tilt of the Earth, causing the signs to be somewhat different from the Tropical, but it still does not acknowledge that the Sun travels through 13 signs nor does it acknowledge that the constellations are of different amounts of space in the sky.

3) Sun is in constellation (this is pretty close to where the Sun is at in the night sky by true observance, but even it is slowly going to be out of sync over time). It also wont tell you if you were born on a cusp or not...none of these charts show if you were born on a cusp, but I can offer that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_astrology

Heavens above is a great site also, it will tell you what sign the Sun, Moon, and all the planets are in day by day. This is what I started with....I would go to astrology sites to see where they said the Sun, Moon, and planets were each day...then I would go to heavens above and see the differences in what astronomy offers.

Example is that astrology say the Sun will move into Virgo on Aug. 23....but anyone can look at heavensabove.com and see it will still be in Leo, and actually the Sun will be conjuncting Regulus, the heart of the Lion, on the 23rd with still a ways to go in Leo before it will enter Virgo.

Earthsky tonight also offers true positions and is a great site to follow daily...spaceweather. com will sometimes talk about what sign a planet or moon is in and is accurate as well. What I am using and the sites I use are science based....not imaginary wheels. I have a wheel I have made and will post it in a min...Im figuring out how to post images. I think you all will like this wheel (even you astrologist!)

[Image: c2e798f48811.gif]

The above is the wheel I am using.

It has the tropical wheel on the inside, the sidereal wheel in the middle of the tropical and astronomical wheel, and the outside wheel is the astronomical wheel that I use. I can mark a line on it to show why astrology says you are one sign, why sidereal says you are one sign and why astronomy shows you are one sign. Some of the signs may agree and disagree.

Is there a way I can embed the image so I can mark wheels for people and show it here without doing the link???
then how does 12 may 1975 come out
Very interesting, Litlady!!

Wow I have always thought that I was a Virgo, but maybe I was born under Leo. I have been thinking for awhile to get a natal chart done, but haven't up until now.

My birthday is September 2, 1967 around 2:00 a.m.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be aligned with your passion?
(08-23-2010, 04:34 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then how does 12 may 1975 come out

Hello Unity!

Sun is in Aries for its last day within Aries for this year. When you are a day old, the Sun rides the cusp of Aries and Taurus (Taurus being your past/old sign and may still offer you things in this life).

Mercury and the Moon is in Taurus (past/old).

Before the Sun rises on this day, in the East comes Aquarius (coming age) and then rises Pisces (current age). Mars comes in the East before the Sun rises riding the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces. Jupiter is in Pisces.

Venus and Saturn in Gemini. Venus sits above Orion.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio).

Your moon phase....The Moon is a new moon (silver thin crescent in the sky, starting a new cycle). Calculate moon phase below with link...
http://www.stardate.org/nightsky/moon

Right now, Jupiter is in Pisces, just as it was on your birth. You can find Jupiter and observe it in the Eastern night sky a few hours after sunset. Around midnight, you should be able to step out and look to the East and find the brightest object in that direction, which is Jupiter. Observations are a good thing from my experience at least.

Here is a link showing you where the planets are right now...
http://heavens-above.com/planetsummary.a...t=0&tz=CET

Edit to add image of Sun at your birth...

[Image: 53bdf21775fc.jpg]

All my best to you!
LV
(08-23-2010, 07:14 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting, Litlady!!

Wow I have always thought that I was a Virgo, but maybe I was born under Leo. I have been thinking for awhile to get a natal chart done, but haven't up until now.

My birthday is September 2, 1967 around 2:00 a.m.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be aligned with your passion?

Hello Shemaya!

Sun is in Leo under the belly of the Lion. Jupiter, Pluto, and Mercury also in Leo with your Sun.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Cancer comes in the East bringing the Moon before Leo rises. Leo rises in the East bringing first Jupiter above the horizon, then the Sun.

Venus sits outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in the sign called 'Sextans'.

Uranus in Virgo. Its Uranus's first day in Virgo for this year...the day before your birth it was on the cusp of Leo/Virgo (Virgo being your past/old sign and may still offer you much in this life).

Mars and Neptune in Libra.

Saturn on the cusp of Pisces (our current age) and Cetus (a sign that is outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun).

The Sun is currently in Leo...so right now until about the middle of September, anytime you face the sun at any time of day, you are facing your gateway at birth. I think observing this would be great for you.

This link shows you the Sun's in Leo and you can click the 'next button' at top to find when it will leave Leo (you have to click it day by day, be patient).

http://heavens-above.com/sun.asp?lat=0&l...5266435185

Your Moon phase...Your Moon is a thin crescent but its in its last day of a cycle...hence, it rises right before the Sun on your b-day.

http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/index....&Submit=Go

Here is a image that includes alot of the spheres at your birth...(Moon, Jupiter, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Pluto, and Uranus)

[Image: 32df3aa553c1.jpg]

It does feel great to be connected to such a passion within me Heart What is greater is sharing it!

My best to you!
Lynette
For anyone interested in observing...the Moon is coming full soon (will be full the 25th). The Moon in the night sky is in Aquarius tonight, tomorrow, and on the 25th for full Moon.

If you face the direction of the Moon over the next few nights, your facing the direction of our coming age.

http://heavens-above.com/moon.asp?lat=0&...5330208333

You can click the 'next button' on the above link and it takes you through day by day of where the Moon will be.

You can use the below link to follow the Moon's phases...something I like to observe is time of 'no moon'...this is when the Sun and Moon are aligned (Moon between Sun and Earth). The 'no moon' or also called 'dark moon' is when the moon can not be observed in the night sky....a true 'new moon' as the ancients called new moon is when the first sighting of the silver thin crescent shows itself in the low western sky after the sun sets. A time of 'no moon' can last anywhere from 1 day to 3 days....so the ancients said it should always be observed and never predicted.

Astronomy terms 'new moon' when the time of Sun and Moon's closest encounter for each month instead of the thin crescent for new moon. Astronomy can do this today with the equipment they have but way back then it could not be noted the exact time of when the Sun and Moon were closest in their encounter. Many religions today think they are using a calendar that represents a 'new moon' but they use the astronomy definition of new moon instead of what the ancients determined a new moon. This causes their calendars to be out of sync with the base and roots of its purpose, for those calendars are supposed to start each month with a 'new moon' sighting. When you use astronomy's definition of new moon....this is not something that can be sighted in the night sky, and causes those calendars that THINK they are following new moon to be off a day or two.

The below link shows full moon on the 25th.

And this shows dark moon phase and new moon for September (some say dark moon is the purest time for psychic energies and renewal of ones humbling of the heart)

Dark Moon (no moon) on the 7th and 8th of September and new moon shows itself on the 9th.

I offer what is going on today (present) because this offers things to observe in our night sky. Observing is a huge part of aligning with the energies.
(08-23-2010, 08:28 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello Unity!

Sun is in Aries for its last day within Aries for this year. When you are a day old, the Sun rides the cusp of Aries and Taurus (Taurus being your past/old sign and may still offer you things in this life).

Before the Sun rises on this day, in the East comes Aquarius (coming age) and then rises Pisces (current age). Mars comes in the East before the Sun rises riding the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces. Jupiter is in Pisces.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio).

Your moon phase....The Moon is a new moon (silver thin crescent in the sky, starting a new cycle).

Right now, Jupiter is in Pisces, just as it was on your birth. You can find Jupiter and observe it in the Eastern night sky a few hours after sunset. Around midnight, you should be able to step out and look to the East and find the brightest object in that direction, which is Jupiter. Observations are a good thing from my experience at least.

Here are some images from your day of birth...

This one shows Mars, Jupiter, Sun and Moon...
http://voyager.starrynight.com/snserveri...2-6327.jpg

This one shows the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn...
http://voyager.starrynight.com/snserveri...-27797.jpg

well this is a lot of info, but i dont know what these mean.
(08-23-2010, 10:35 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 08:28 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello Unity!

Your moon phase....The Moon is a new moon (silver thin crescent in the sky, starting a new cycle).

Here are some images from your day of birth...

This one shows Mars, Jupiter, Sun and Moon...
http://voyager.starrynight.com/snserveri...2-6327.jpg

This one shows the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn...
http://voyager.starrynight.com/snserveri...-27797.jpg

well this is a lot of info, but i dont know what these mean.

Hi Unity!

And I cant tell you what it means for you either Blush

I can only offer you ideas that I would start with...and note that what I would find of interests may not be anything that would resonate with you.

The paths of the stars is like anything else of Spirit...if the person does not seek within themselves, they will be left with only a biased idea of what another persons truth was found to be, leaving them with a piece of a puzzle, but the puzzle might not be 'their' puzzle.

From what I have learned, all material that man produces forth...is limited to that man's personification of the Universe around him/her. All religions and spiritualities are limited knowledge and if we follow what another is always saying, we wont find the personal gems that await each of us.

For me...from what I have experienced...the cosmos are not about meaning....but are there to 'realign us'.

If you think about how everything has a magnetic energy...and even how the LOO talks about the spheres all being connected by something like a braid of hair...I also think we are connected to all the spheres, by our own 'cord' or braid of hair.

I think the Universes energies (spheres, life, us) are like a enormous mechanical working design. I think the spheres can be like a set of gears around us, circling us...and if we observe them and we observe where they were at our birth and watch them now in our present...we 'realign' our 'cords'.

There is something interesting about the behaving of particles and waves when an observer is present. I think when we step out to observe the spheres in the sky and watch their positions, something magical seems to happen. Its as if you can feel the Universe, looking back and observing....you.

If you want to try this out...I would start with observing Jupiter in Pisces...sense this is where Jupiter was at your birth. Not so much observing for meaning...but observing to humble yourself before the place that the king planet sat at your birth. I would step out several nights..and maybe even start observing this regularly in your evening sky.

I will find you a image of what to look for in your eastern night sky to see if you can find Jupiter in Pisces.

Something that I personally resonate with is our current age and coming age. If someone has spheres in one of these signs at their birth I think its worth noting. The coming age and the current age rising before the sun on your birth. I find this very significant for you and it may tell much more about you then you may see right now.

The Moon being at the start of a new cycle on the day you were born, and it being in what I call your 'old' sign may also offer you much to reflect on.

I am cautious to offer too much that would sound like a reading, for I really believe if someone is going to gain something from this I dont want to take from them things they may find on their own path or detour them from that.

For me, its more about realigning then 'traits' or horoscopes.

Mars on the cusp between ages of coming and current may show healing that is needed that is connected to the ages. The healing may not have to do with you personally, but your reason for being here...at a time when people are waiting for the 'shift' of these ages.

Jupiter, the king planet, being in Pisces our current age...I think is where I would start, with observations and sending love to the night sky. You may find, love awaits you to be sent back to you.

Sorry for my rambles...
My best,
LV
Hi litllady,

this post is very interesting to me...I recently discovered information about Ophiuchus (it was called our 13th constillation) and started to do some research. I was wondering if there was a way to find out if it changed my sun sign...And here you are posting this thread! lol

My Mother and I have always been interested in astrology-so I immediately called her to explain what I had found out. She was interested until I mentioned that it was possible that I am not an aquairus, and she is not a scorpio...She said that was 'not possible' and basically that was the end of that conversation.

Thanks for offering to do this because I have been rather curious! BigSmile

My b-day...1-27-70 (michigan) 11pm
Mom's...11-10-49 not sure of the time.

Thanks~!
zanny
I actually downloaded the Stellarium program and looked for myself after seeing your post in the other thread. Smile I saw that although the fixed wheel says I'm an Aries, according to the program, the sun seems to be rising in Pisces on my birthday. To me, that matches my life situation much more.

I'm not sure, however, how to get all that other complicated info you seem to be able to extract. Smile lol! Could you help me take a closer look at 03/30/1989?
(08-23-2010, 09:24 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Unity!

And I cant tell you what it means for you either Blush

I can only offer you ideas that I would start with...and note that what I would find of interests may not be anything that would resonate with you.

The paths of the stars is like anything else of Spirit...if the person does not seek within themselves, they will be left with only a biased idea of what another persons truth was found to be, leaving them with a piece of a puzzle, but the puzzle might not be 'their' puzzle.

im not meaning what it means to me, my inside world, or my feelings about it either.

i mean in astrology, positions and influences of celestial objects have identified various effects and results. like, mercury retrograde has such and such effects and properties etc. they are not relevant to what i feel, or what they mean to me spiritually. whatever mercury retrograde feels to me as a person, it will still keep acting in the same manner, affecting the planet as it did for eons.

i meant in that manner, i dont know what do those mean. and i reckon to know these, one needs to know astrology.
(08-23-2010, 08:28 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shemaya!

Sun is in Leo under the belly of the Lion. Jupiter, Pluto, and Mercury also in Leo with your Sun.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Cancer comes in the East bringing the Moon before Leo rises. Leo rises in the East bringing first Jupiter above the horizon, then the Sun.

Venus sits outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in the sign called 'Sextans'.

Saturn on the cusp of Pisces (our current age) and Cetus (a sign that is outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun).

The Sun is currently in Leo...so right now until about the middle of September, anytime you face the sun at any time of day, you are facing your gateway at birth. I think observing this would be great for you.

This link shows you the Sun's in Leo and you can click the 'next button' at top to find when it will leave Leo (you have to click it day by day, be patient).

Your Moon phase...Your Moon is a thin crescent but its in its last day of a cycle...hence, it rises right before the Sun on your b-day.

Here is a image that includes alot of the spheres at your birth...(Moon, Jupiter, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Pluto, and Uranus)

http://voyager.starrynight.com/snserveri...8-6327.jpg

It does feel great to be connected to such a passion within me Heart What is greater is sharing it!

My best to you!
Lynette

Thanks Lynette,

Interesting that there is so much Leo on my birthday, I'll have to look into that.

Also, "outside the path of the sun" was interesting to me...it showed up twice in your description. Can you explain more..not only the astronomy, but your sense of what the energy means?

Do you recommend a good source of information to study the energies...or as you said just observe and see what comes up?

Ra said in Book IV that astrology is one of the ways to study the archetypal mind, along with kabbalah and the tarot. And we know that the tarot is what Ra and Don Elkins discussed. I wish I had more time to study all this stuff!!

Thanks for your help,
Gina
Do you need time of birth or just date?
(08-24-2010, 10:25 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need time of birth or just date?

A time lets me be more exact with the location of your moon.

If you dont have a specific time, a morning, afternoon or night would help more then nothing.

For others who do not know a time, I can tell you the path of the moon for that day.
(08-24-2010, 07:08 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 08:28 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shemaya!

Your Moon phase...Your Moon is a thin crescent but its in its last day of a cycle...hence, it rises right before the Sun on your b-day. To calculate moon phase use link below

http://www.bring4th.org/photos/l/litllad...leojpg.jpg

My best to you!
Lynette

Thanks Lynette,

Interesting that there is so much Leo on my birthday, I'll have to look into that.

Also, "outside the path of the sun" was interesting to me...it showed up twice in your description. Can you explain more..not only the astronomy, but your sense of what the energy means?

Do you recommend a good source of information to study the energies...or as you said just observe and see what comes up?

Ra said in Book IV that astrology is one of the ways to study the archetypal mind, along with kabbalah and the tarot. And we know that the tarot is what Ra and Don Elkins discussed. I wish I had more time to study all this stuff!!

Thanks for your help,
Gina

For the energies, I would start with a general meditation..clearing the mind and when you think about a sphere...what has your life and experiences led you to think about that sphere....maybe the first reaction of yourself to that sphere is a temperature such as hot or cold...maybe the first reaction to it is a distance of near or far...or size ect. Colors may be what is your first resonation. Then use any history you relate to the sphere, for our highest self knows the stories and personifications we are born under in mankind's past, a higher self could use a history of a sphere to reach you, connect to you.

The more time you observe and focus on each one, the more you may learn within yourself what you feel with it.

I personally have little understanding about Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus....part of the reason is they are hard to observe in the night sky. So I have spent much more time focusing with the planets I can observe.

The planet I resonate the most with is Saturn. Even though I love Venus...Saturn is deep within me. I feel Saturn is like a counselor...it can guide and lead and show us things that we likely dont want to face...but when we do face it, its a beautiful thing, it can offer us leaps instead of steps. Mars is often depicted as trouble or war...I have had a different experience with Mars though. I always sense a need to send love and oddly enough forgiveness to Mars...I feel it stands basically for healing energies. The Moon is like a reflective light..and may not always offer what we know as truth. A reflective light is not the true light...this is why I love the time of 'no moon' and I feel the a better sense of self in the time of no moon.

These are just some general things I have found on my path...but they may not be that for everyone.

You and I both have Venus in 'Sextans'...and I find Sextans to be one of the most interesting sides that is outside the wheel because it is a object of man.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Con...extans.htm

The above link also gives some info of all the signs...you can look through the list to see if anything resonates with you about the signs.

I would recommend spending some time sun gazing while the Sun is in the gateway of Leo, the same place it was when you were born. Anytime you look at the Sun until middle of September, you will be facing the direction of the Sun's gateway at your birth.

These are just suggestions...
Heart
If anyone can show me how to embed pictures this would benefit this thread and peoples understanding greatly. I can offer images of the Sun's positions and the other spheres as well.
Here is the widget I use to get images from...

Everyone can type in their day of birth and see where the Sun was as well as the other spheres.

If your born in the morning, hit the 'east' button on the bottom and it should take you to a general view...then use the arrows to move around to follow the path of the Sun for that day.

If your born in the evening, hit the 'west' button on the bottom and it should take you to a general view...then again, use the arrows to move through the pathway of the Sun (zodiac).

The widget does not show boundary lines..so it is hard to determine a cusp line with it, which is one of the reasons I like Stellarium to determine cusps. But the widget is good enough, for a image of the sky at your birth.

http://www.starrynighteducation.com/skyc...Explore=No&
(08-23-2010, 11:07 PM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi litllady,

this post is very interesting to me...I recently discovered information about Ophiuchus (it was called our 13th constillation) and started to do some research. I was wondering if there was a way to find out if it changed my sun sign...And here you are posting this thread! lol

My Mother and I have always been interested in astrology-so I immediately called her to explain what I had found out. She was interested until I mentioned that it was possible that I am not an aquairus, and she is not a scorpio...She said that was 'not possible' and basically that was the end of that conversation.

Thanks~!
zanny

Hi Zanny!

1-27-70

Sun in Capricorn...while conjuncting Venus in Capricorn.

Mars in Pisces (our current age).

Saturn on cusp of 3 signs! Pisces, Aries, and Cetus (a sign outside the wheel).

Uranus, Moon, and Jupiter all in Virgo.

Pluto outside the wheel in Coma Berenices ( names after an Egyptian Goddess).

Neptune in Libra.

Mercury in Sagittarius.

Aquarius would be your past/old sign and likely has carried over things of benefit for you in this life, still resonating deeply with you.

Capricorn is the age that will come after Aquarius....maybe your one step ahead of the age to come Wink

Your moon phase...you can calculate it here...

Edit to add image for you

[Image: b0b9dfdfa1ca.jpg]

For Mom! 11-10-49

I would like to make a note about Scorpios. I find very few of them using the system I use because the Sun is in Scorpio so little time (a week).

Sun sits at the top of the scales in Libra, on her birth. Mercury also in Libra.

Venus and Jupiter in Sagittarius (Sagittarius is interesting because it is like the guard to the center direction of our galaxy, when we fact Sagittarius, and can locate the place in front of his bow, this is the direction of the center to our galaxy).

Uranus and Moon in Gemini.

Mars and Saturn in Leo, both under the Lion. Pluto also in Leo, sitting out in front of the Lion, right before his nose.

Neptune in Virgo.

Edit to add image...for Mom

[Image: a233baf5d0a8.jpg]

Try using this widget....to show mom...just for fun. Type in your births, and navigate through the path of the Sun, planets, and moon on your births.

My best to you and yours
Lynette

My the way...I feel the urge to tell you, Capricorn is the protector of the mountain.

Heart
(08-23-2010, 11:39 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I actually downloaded the Stellarium program and looked for myself after seeing your post in the other thread. Smile I saw that although the fixed wheel says I'm an Aries, according to the program, the sun seems to be rising in Pisces on my birthday. To me, that matches my life situation much more.

I'm not sure, however, how to get all that other complicated info you seem to be able to extract. Smile lol! Could you help me take a closer look at 03/30/1989?

Hello Aaron!

Sun is in Pisces (our current age).

Mercury and Venus both sit on a cusp of Pisces and Cetus (a sign that is outside the wheel, outside the path of the sun).

Jupiter and Mars in Taurus.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Libra.

Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and the Moon in Sagittarius. Neptune and Saturn are in conjunction together at your birth.

Your moon phase can be calculated below...

Some info about Cetus...sense you have 2 energies riding the edge of it...

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Con...Cetus.html

Edit to add image of Sun in Pisces at your birth...

[Image: 9fff70d706ff.jpg]

My best to you
Lynette
Quote:The planet I resonate the most with is Saturn. Even though I love Venus...Saturn is deep within me. I feel Saturn is like a counselor...it can guide and lead and show us things that we likely dont want to face...but when we do face it, its a beautiful thing, it can offer us leaps instead of steps. Mars is often depicted as trouble or war...I have had a different experience with Mars though. I always sense a need to send love and oddly enough forgiveness to Mars...I feel it stands basically for healing energies. The Moon is like a reflective light..and may not always offer what we know as truth. A reflective light is not the true light...this is why I love the time of 'no moon' and I feel the a better sense of self in the time of no moon.

These are just some general things I have found on my path...but they may not be that for everyone.

You and I both have Venus in 'Sextans'...and I find Sextans to be one of the most interesting sides that is outside the wheel because it is a object of man.

Again, thanks Lynette..this is wonderful information for me. I have been trying to study the tarot in Book IV, but honestly I was having trouble with it, and could not bring myself to a deeper understanding.

A few years ago I worked/studied a contemporary tarot system which uses the planet energies as part of the system. Saturn was very energetic for me and facilitated alot of clearing of deep fears...almost at a cellular level it seemed. Mars seemed to hold the masculine/yang energies. Offering forgiveness to Mars, that really resonates, I am very much part of that process, of forgiving the masculine.

I found the description of Sextan very interesting, and integral to my path.

I do love to look at the night sky and find the planets and the moon....Mars is prominent in the sky this month (I think!) I have not done so with an intention to connect though. This will be a wonderful practice for me!
I have started sun gazing this year, one hour after sunrise or before sunset, with intention to connect to the sun (though not as consistently as I would like) And also the magnificent being Gaia...have recently deepened my connection to her in meditation. It's amazing how we truly are connected to all Creation, to the solar system and the cosmos.

HeartHeart
Just for the record, this particular form of Astrology is not universally accepted in astrological circles. There's quite a controversy about the basic premise of it, in fact. One small example is the relative importance of the precise birthtime in this system is much lower than in others. There are several other more traditional (and indeed more esoteric) systems of astrology that may resonate better with some of those unfamiliar with the topic.

litlelady requested no debate on the method, which is perfectly reasonable in the light of how heated such discussions can get. However, I do think that in the spirit of open exchange that that the fact that there IS some disagreement about it should be noted, though not discussed in this particular thread out of respect for the OP and the loving spirit in which she is sharing the information.

I myself am in no way denigrating this branch of Astrology, despite it not being one that I follow myself, because we all must find the truth that resonates with us and what is right for one is not necessarily right for everyone, especially in such arcane areas where there is already plenty of confusion.

Love to all
(08-24-2010, 04:36 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Just for the record, this particular form of Astrology is not universally accepted in astrological circles. There's quite a controversy about the basic premise of it, in fact. One small example is the relative importance of the precise birthtime in this system is much lower than in others. There are several other more traditional (and indeed more esoteric) systems of astrology that may resonate better with some of those unfamiliar with the topic.

litlelady requested no debate on the method, which is perfectly reasonable in the light of how heated such discussions can get. However, I do think that in the spirit of open exchange that that the fact that there IS some disagreement about it should be noted, though not discussed in this particular thread out of respect for the OP and the loving spirit in which she is sharing the information.

I myself am in no way denigrating this branch of Astrology, despite it not being one that I follow myself, because we all must find the truth that resonates with us and what is right for one is not necessarily right for everyone, especially in such arcane areas where there is already plenty of confusion.

Love to all

Hello!

I was hoping my opening post was clear that there was much disagreement with modern astrology and the method I am using.

My Opining Post was actually a copy and paste from a thread I used at a larger forum where there are alot of people that would of loved to derail the thread with debates so I kinda placed that debate part just for that forum. I am open to discussion on the differences and I hope that in my OP I made it clear that what I was offering was very different then what modern astrology offers to people.

I have debated for a long time about posting this method here at bring4th the light because it is a controversial topic for some and I dont like to feel like I may be causing any ripples in the waters with anyone here in a personal way. The more I have studied though, and became more sure footed in what I have studied, the more confident I felt about the method and felt a urge to final post it here.

I hope that those who do use modern astrology take no offense or personal issues with the fact that I have really lost alot of faith in the way astrology has been used of the last 2000 years with the fixed wheel as well as given people readings and predictions.

This method clearly follows what can be observed in our sky's presently, from a perspective on Earth. I think there are many people that do not realize that astrology does not follow true observations of the sky from Earths perspective, I know I was not aware of this 3 years ago.

This is defiantly a different method and I fully encourage others that do resonate with astrology and its modern methods to stay sure footed on their path as well.

If there are things you would like to discuss about the differences or reasons for the different methods I welcome that....for there are some here that dont understand why there is a difference and it may bring a light to them one way or the other. Im not here to say one is right or wrong...even though I have opinions on them.

In fact, could you explain more about how the birth time is 'lower' then in other methods, when using this method? Im not sure I understand what you are saying with a birth time being lower? Do you mean lower on the position on the wheel?

I hope my intentions are seen as true, for I feel that in days of old, astrology was not practiced in the ways it is today and I hope to bring alight back to that old practice of observing the sky and using the present observations.
All my best!
Lynette
(08-24-2010, 12:36 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 11:07 PM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi litllady,

Thanks~!
zanny

Hi Zanny!

1-27-70

Sun in Capricorn...while conjuncting Venus in Capricorn.

Mars in Pisces (our current age).

Saturn on cusp of 3 signs! Pisces, Aries, and Cetus (a sign outside the wheel).

Uranus, Moon, and Jupiter all in Virgo.

Pluto outside the wheel in Coma Berenices ( names after an Egyptian Goddess).

Neptune in Libra.

Mercury in Sagittarius.

Aquarius would be your past/old sign and likely has carried over things of benefit for you in this life, still resonating deeply with you.

Capricorn is the age that will come after Aquarius....maybe your one step ahead of the age to come Wink

Your moon phase...

For Mom! 11-10-49

I would like to make a note about Scorpios. I find very few of them using the system I use because the Sun is in Scorpio so little time (a week).

Sun sits at the top of the scales in Libra, on her birth. Mercury also in Libra.

Venus and Jupiter in Sagittarius (Sagittarius is interesting because it is like the guard to the center direction of our galaxy, when we fact Sagittarius, and can locate the place in front of his bow, this is the direction of the center to our galaxy).

Uranus and Moon in Gemini.

Mars and Saturn in Leo, both under the Lion. Pluto also in Leo, sitting out in front of the Lion, right before his nose.

Neptune in Virgo.

Try using this widget....to show mom...just for fun. Type in your births, and navigate through the path of the Sun, planets, and moon on your births.

My best to you and yours
Lynette

My the way...I feel the urge to tell you, Capricorn is the protector of the mountain.

Heart

Thank you, Lynette!

I will play around with the info and the program. Seems I have alot to review. I am always interested in other points of view...Thank you so much for sharing yours and offering us a chance to share in your passion!

zannyHeart

Brittany

How about September 10, 1985?

It seems I'm another Leo who thought she was a Virgo. Seems to be a lot of us on here, yes?

Thanks for doing this. I've always been horribly confused when it comes to calculating these things. Anything number related is just horrible for me.
Thank you! And thank you for sharing so much here. Smile
Hi Lynette

I'd be interested if you could take a look at my birthdate 26th Dec 1975, 6.20pm GMT.

Capricon has never felt a good fit, but when I was at school an art teacher who was interested in astrology did my chart and his interpretation had aspects that seemed very accurate, particularly in relation to the influences of saturn and leo (I think... long time ago now!)

I've just read what you wrote about Sirius on the other thread, very interesting, thanks, my dreams have indicated that Sirius is 'home' for me
(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]My Opining Post was actually a copy and paste from a thread I used at a larger forum where there are alot of people that would of loved to derail the thread with debates so I kinda placed that debate part just for that forum.

I am open to discussion on the differences and I hope that in my OP I made it clear that what I was offering was very different then what modern astrology offers to people.

Gosh I know what you mean about that! So much rancor and debate in most forums! Can easily make us a little gun-shy. But luckily for all of us Bring4th is much more harmonious than the norm.

That's also great that you're open to discussion of the difference, though I do think perhaps another thread would be a better place. I think it's cool how you're exploring this with examples for anyone who asks... I get a good vibe from that approach. Wink

(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, could you explain more about how the birth time is 'lower' then in other methods, when using this method? Im not sure I understand what you are saying with a birth time being lower? Do you mean lower on the position on the wheel?

Well, sure, since you asked. Just please don't take it as a criticism, as it's really just a contrast. This is a murky topic and one I struggle to understand myself... I certainly don't have all the answers. Smile And there's plenty of debate about Sidereal Astrology out there if people want to dive into that morass.

This was in response to your earlier comment:

Just need your birthday....a time is best...but not totally needed. The only real difference a time can make is the moon moves fast, where it is in the morning will be different from where it is in the evening...so even just a general 'morning, afternoon, or evening' is good.

What I said was that the relative importance of the birth time is what is lower in your system. The correct birth time is EXTREMELY important in the type of Astrology that I generally use for a psychological probability profile, in contrast. The reason is that while the actual position in the heavens of each body is definitely important, their RELATIVE angle of those positions in relation to WHERE you are on the earth and WHEN you are in the daily cycle is also very important. This is the basis for the Astrological Houses, in fact. Time of birth basically takes into account the spinning of the Earth on its axis. Each hour as it spins during the 24 hour cycle, your relative position in relation to the constellations and planetary bodies also changes. That means that if you get your birthtime off by more than an hour or so, it will radically change the Houses and the exact type of in-streaming cosmic energy of the cosmos at the exact moment you are born. That psychological, archetypal profile is what most interests me and I find that the placements of your planets fits generally, houses more so, but the most specificity comes from Houses in Planets, so you lose an awful lot of psychological detail if you don't have the right birth time. Of course, you also have to take into account the latitude and longitude of your birth in order to triangulate correctly, so the birth place is also important but does not vary as wildly as birth time. For example, if you are off a little on your location, such as basically being on the same continent, only the degrees of the Houses/Alignments will be similar, but if you are off by 3 hours on your time because of the speed at which earth spins, you will skew the numbers to a greater degree.

What you said is absolutely true about the moon being the only body that would change much with the birth time, but the planets are really only the part of the equation in other systems, another contrasting idea.

You know, I wrote a computer program a while back that will spit out a 30 page report on your psychological profile from an astrological perspective when you feed it your date, time, and place of birth. However, if you have the wrong time only the first 15 pages of the report would be accurate. I still have that by the way if you'd like me to run any for you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) so you can compare as an intellectual exercise.

Hopefully all that makes sense about what I mean about the relative importance of the birth time. But honestly, it doesn't make it any better than what you are describing, only different.

(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]I hope my intentions are seen as true, for I feel that in days of old, astrology was not practiced in the ways it is today and I hope to bring alight back to that old practice of observing the sky and using the present observations.
All my best!
Lynette

Well like you said there is a fierce debate about the relative merits of old, new, and fusion methodologies. Personally I think it's all good stuff and just different ways of exploring the archetypes through Astrology.

I'd like to thank you for this thread and your heartfelt sharing with all of us!

Love to all
(08-25-2010, 06:33 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]My Opining Post was actually a copy and paste from a thread I used at a larger forum where there are alot of people that would of loved to derail the thread with debates so I kinda placed that debate part just for that forum.

I am open to discussion on the differences and I hope that in my OP I made it clear that what I was offering was very different then what modern astrology offers to people.

Gosh I know what you mean about that! So much rancor and debate in most forums! Can easily make us a little gun-shy. But luckily for all of us Bring4th is much more harmonious than the norm.

That's also great that you're open to discussion of the difference, though I do think perhaps another thread would be a better place. I think it's cool how you're exploring this with examples for anyone who asks... I get a good vibe from that approach. Wink

(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, could you explain more about how the birth time is 'lower' then in other methods, when using this method? Im not sure I understand what you are saying with a birth time being lower? Do you mean lower on the position on the wheel?

Well, sure, since you asked. Just please don't take it as a criticism, as it's really just a contrast. This is a murky topic and one I struggle to understand myself... I certainly don't have all the answers. Smile And there's plenty of debate about Sidereal Astrology out there if people want to dive into that morass.

This was in response to your earlier comment:

What I said was that the relative importance of the birth time is what is lower in your system. The correct birth time is EXTREMELY important in the type of Astrology that I generally use for a psychological probability profile, in contrast. The reason is that while the actual position in the heavens of each body is definitely important, their RELATIVE angle of those positions in relation to WHERE you are on the earth and WHEN you are in the daily cycle is also very important. This is the basis for the Astrological Houses, in fact. Time of birth basically takes into account the spinning of the Earth on its axis. Each hour as it spins during the 24 hour cycle, your relative position in relation to the constellations and planetary bodies also changes. That means that if you get your birthtime off by more than an hour or so, it will radically change the Houses and the exact type of in-streaming cosmic energy of the cosmos at the exact moment you are born. That psychological, archetypal profile is what most interests me and I find that the placements of your planets fits generally, houses more so, but the most specificity comes from Houses in Planets, so you lose an awful lot of psychological detail if you don't have the right birth time. Of course, you also have to take into account the latitude and longitude of your birth in order to triangulate correctly, so the birth place is also important but does not vary as wildly as birth time. For example, if you are off a little on your location, such as basically being on the same continent, only the degrees of the Houses/Alignments will be similar, but if you are off by 3 hours on your time because of the speed at which earth spins, you will skew the numbers to a greater degree.

What you said is absolutely true about the moon being the only body that would change much with the birth time, but the planets are really only the part of the equation in other systems, another contrasting idea.

You know, I wrote a computer program a while back that will spit out a 30 page report on your psychological profile from an astrological perspective when you feed it your date, time, and place of birth. However, if you have the wrong time only the first 15 pages of the report would be accurate. I still have that by the way if you'd like me to run any for you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) so you can compare as an intellectual exercise.

Hopefully all that makes sense about what I mean about the relative importance of the birth time. But honestly, it doesn't make it any better than what you are describing, only different.

(08-24-2010, 05:58 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]I hope my intentions are seen as true, for I feel that in days of old, astrology was not practiced in the ways it is today and I hope to bring alight back to that old practice of observing the sky and using the present observations.
All my best!
Lynette

Well like you said there is a fierce debate about the relative merits of old, new, and fusion methodologies. Personally I think it's all good stuff and just different ways of exploring the archetypes through Astrology.

I'd like to thank you for this thread and your heartfelt sharing with all of us!

Love to all

Hello again! Thanks for that clarity on what you said about the 'birthtime'.

I do agree...if I was going to be more complex with offering the patterns of the spheres within a wheel, I would defiantly need to use locations and time. I have been looking for someone to help me figure out ways to mark the astronomical wheel I am working on....but usually astrologists dont want to help someone that is trying to make a new system. So Im more or less self teaching myself about how to become precise on the degrees of each position, so it can be marked on a wheel, so I can mark patterns between the spheres.

Since I have not come that far yet Blush I offer the general info of just the positions of the spheres within the signs. I have done a couple dates that I made a more complex marking of...I marked things down to each degree...included the place of birth, marked the signs that were on the eastern horizon and the western horizon at their birth...but this was really just a bit of practice to see how complicated marking a more complex chart would be. It is a work in progress.

If I was going to mark the sphere at each degree on the wheel, I would defiantly need a time. So you are right, without the time, it is a general reading of the positions. Still in a general reading, all the positions of the spheres within the signs is correct...and I think this is enough sense I dont offer readings or offer patterns within the spheres. Again...all of the more complicated stuff is a work in progress for me, Im still learning how to do all of that. There are not any examples for me to learn from really, using a different wheel then what astrology does.

I know that my own personal experience of just learning where the spheres were at my birth....has really taken me farther then I ever dreamed. In fact, it has changed my life.

Thank you for being so welcoming, even though this is not a system you use or practice with. I do hope to take this way of looking at the cosmos much further, making wheels and marking patterns of a persons spheres at their birth.

My best to you
Lynette
To Ahktu and Lorna...I will get to your positions first thing tomorrow. Thanks for joining in the thread and willing to check out what your positions were, according to astronomy.

I shouldnt ever take more then a day or two to get back with anyone...and dont be shy about offering me more then one date if you are interested. One of the first things I did when I really started looking at this was I looked up my parents and my chidlren. I would not offer this to others if I was not prepared to respond to posts. If I do a date for you and you are still interested, feel free to add other families dates or even dates of events that you find significant. The best way to learn if there is any merit to anything, is put it to the test of observation. Plus...I really enjoy seeing how the spheres have moved through time, so I love doing this.

My best to all
Lynette
(08-25-2010, 08:31 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]How about September 10, 1985?

It seems I'm another Leo who thought she was a Virgo. Seems to be a lot of us on here, yes?

Thanks for doing this. I've always been horribly confused when it comes to calculating these things. Anything number related is just horrible for me.

Hello ahktu!

Astrology today says you are a Virgo...but if you were to observe the Suns position on your birth, it was in Leo. Sun sits under the back paws of the Lion. Mars and Mercury also in Leo with your Sun. Mars sits side by side with Regulus (the Lions heart).

Before the Sun rises on this day, the Moon rises in the East in Gemini as a think crescent ending a moon cycle. Venus then rises in Cancer. Then rises Leo. Depending on your time of birth depends on where the Moon was. It begins in Gemini, at midday it passes the cusp of Gemini and Cancer. By the end of the day its a Cancer moon.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in the middle of Libra.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (a sign that astrology ignores, even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio).

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Jupiter (king of planets) in Capricorn (often seen as the protector of mountains).

You can use the below widget to type in your day of birth ect and view the positions for yourself.

Edit to add a image for you with the Sun, Moon, and a few other planets at your birth...

[Image: 2d35aa9283bd.jpg]

My best to you!
Lynette

BTW...I do run into a lot of 'Virgo/Leo's'. Right now the Sun is in Leo and will be till middle of September. Anytime you face the Sun, you face the gateway of the Sun at your birth.
(08-25-2010, 03:45 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Lynette

I'd be interested if you could take a look at my birthdate 26th Dec 1975, 6.20pm GMT.

Capricon has never felt a good fit, but when I was at school an art teacher who was interested in astrology did my chart and his interpretation had aspects that seemed very accurate, particularly in relation to the influences of saturn and leo (I think... long time ago now!)

I've just read what you wrote about Sirius on the other thread, very interesting, thanks, my dreams have indicated that Sirius is 'home' for me

Hello Lorna!

Astrology says you are a Capricorn, but the Sun, if viewed from Earths true perspective, rose in Sagittarius at your birth. Mercury also in Sagittarius. I call Sagittarius 1 of the 3 guards to the center of our galaxy. The place between Sagittarius and Ophiuchus, as well as above the stinger of Scorpio, is the general direction towards the center of our galaxy. Sagittarius' bow points to this general direction.

Jupiter (King of planets) in Pisces (our current age).

Mars in Taurus, sitting above Orion.

Saturn in Cancer.

Moon in Virgo side by side with Spica at your birth time. Uranus and Pluto also in Virgo.

Venus in Libra.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun sits in Ophiuchus longer then it sits in Scorpio).

Jupiter is in Pisces right now...and can easily be found and observed. If you look out side in the eastern sky about a hour before midnight, you cant miss the bright star shining. It should be close to the Moon tonight. Maybe you can view it if you have clear skys and dont have alot of pollution in your area. Jupiter will be in Pisces for a while so you will have many chances to observe the King planet where it was at your birth.

Edit to add a image for you of the Sun's position at your birth...

[Image: 14cc7cde5a5c.jpg]

My best to you!
Lynette
that is very very interesting lynette, thank you. i've been looking up some of the descriptions for planets in signs on cafeastrology and was bowled over at the mercury in sagitarious description in particular

thank you so much Smile

i was tempted to ask you to look at my son's birth date but i have decided i would rather not have any preconceived ideas about how astrology might influence his development - so will just wait and see Smile
I only have a second to post, but I'd be interested in seeing what comes up for July 15, 1984. I forget the time sorry! Will read the post later tonight now that I have fricken internet in my home again! Many thanks, L/L!
So my current fixing of the sun is 12 (degrees), 55' Leo . Can you give me this system down to those two levels of accuracy, or even one more?
I have a Chinese program that takes all that info you ask for into account. It's just too bad I have no clue what the chart it churns out means and the book that came with it is just as weak in explaining the meaning of the chart. The few hints I got of it were pretty accurate to my personality though.
(08-26-2010, 04:02 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]I only have a second to post, but I'd be interested in seeing what comes up for July 15, 1984. I forget the time sorry! Will read the post later tonight now that I have fricken internet in my home again! Many thanks, L/L!

Hello CircleofOne!

Sun is in Gemini at your birth (currently, the Sun's true position at Summer Solstice is in Gemini). Astrology calls you a Cancer. Cancer may still offer you much in this life and resonate with you.

Venus and Mercury following the rising sun, coming in Cancer.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn and Mars in Libra.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign not included in Astrology).

Jupiter (King Planet) in Sagittarius, sitting above his head. Neptune in Sagittarius, sitting in between the bow and Ophiuchus' right leg. (The direction to the center of our galaxy is this general direction of Neptune, out in front of Sag's bow, to the right lower side of Ophiuchus, and above the stinger of Scorpio).

Moon starts the day in Capricorn, at noon Moon sits on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius (our coming age), by the early evening and through the late evening, Moon is an Aquarius Moon.

You were born in a leap year.

You can calculate your moon phase below...

I have yet to find a way to post images straight to the forum (not sure if we can do that or not...but I have a link to a image for the Sun's position at your birth).

[Image: ad672a09f04b.jpg]

Let me add that your Mars in Libra is returning soon to its place at your birth. Mars (astronomically) will enter Libra on Sept. 27 of this year and will be there through Oct. 26. Maybe you will notice this, not so much observing during those dates...but after those dates are through....look back during that time and see if there was a 'change' in your balance. Maybe a strong need to bring healing to a balance...I try to not offer too much suggestion and advise to just keep open for observance.

My best to you!
Lynette
(08-27-2010, 06:49 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So my current fixing of the sun is 12 (degrees), 55' Leo . Can you give me this system down to those two levels of accuracy, or even one more?

Here is just a rough marking of the Sun in 3 different wheels below. (the red line is marking the Sun in all 3 wheels).

[Image: l_c5335b6557e84a948d219a5bb2619077.png]

It shows a general Sun inbetween 12 and 13 degrees Leo (closer to 13 degrees for the 55'). This is just free hand, so give some room for clarity.

You will notice that Tropical, its over 12 degrees (but just under 13 degrees) into Leo. On Sidereal its over 17 degrees Cancer (but just under 18 degrees) Cancer. Astronomically, the Sun is in between 13-14 degrees Cancer.

At your birth (time would offer more info and a date) the Sun would of been observed from Earths perspective in the constellation of Cancer.

You were born sometime between July 21-Aug 9?

Your opposite sign in Tropical is Aquarius. Sidereal opposite is Capricorn. Astronomical opposite is Capricorn.

Again, this is a rough draft just by free hand for the marking, but it is good enough to show your sign in each wheel as well as your opposite sign.

My best
Lynette
NOTE-----I have not found a simple way to pass on images to you all. I have tried several different methods and they all are not perfect. Some times the image will only be accessible for a days time...and I tried posting them at myspace but if you dont have an account there and are not logged in I dont think you can view the picture.

So bare with me if you cant see images I am posting....I will fix them as soon as I find a better way.

The last 2 images I posted were from myspace and I tried to view the links I posted after logging out at myspace and it didnt let me view them.

Im working on this....

(Edit to add)...Phoenix...I am having trouble figuring how to convert the image I have for you outside of using myspace. The image I have is a png image and I have downloaded 2 converters trying to convert it so I can add it straight to my images at bring4ht the light. For what ever reasons, I have been unsuccessful which is so frustrating for me because the image is something I want you to see.

If anyone has any ideas for me I am all ears. I have figured out a way to post the images of the Sun's position...so now I can do this without them disappearing after a days time....but images I use the 'paint' on I am having trouble with. Phoenix's image in the only one I have used 'paint' on so other then that I will be ok on most postings. Phoenix's image is a bit different, for I was trying to mark a wheel for her to see. Will continue to work on this.
I have gone through and edited the images that were not working of the Sun's position at everyone's birth so far...the only image I still have trouble with getting a link to work for is Phoenix (outside of using myspace).
great thread and how about

10th of july in 1981 at 07:09 pm GMT +1 ?

11th of June in 1988 at 01:19 pm GMT+1 ?

thanks and (heart) in advance
Hi all!

Well I thought I had the image thing all worked out here...I had figured out how to post images to bring4th the light with my profile. But Im guessing there is a limit to how many I can load here? It wont let me load anymore images?

If there is something I am missing here about the forum mechanics to post pictures for other people to see....please, I need some help. I will try using 'flicker' today....but still, if my album here wont let me load any more pics...I dont know what to do.

The images I feel are just as important as the information, it shows people Im not talking out of my wazuuu *smiles*
(08-29-2010, 01:49 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]great thread and how about

10th of july in 1981 at 07:09 pm GMT +1 ?

11th of June in 1988 at 01:19 pm GMT+1 ?

thanks and (heart) in advance

Hello xlsander!

7-10-81

Sun in Gemini.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Taurus rises in the East bringing Mars. Mercury then rises, sitting outside the wheel in Orion.

Venus in Cancer.

Saturn and Jupiter side by side in Virgo.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes (a sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun).

Moon just moved into Libra. Uranus also in Libra.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (a sign not included in Astrology even though astronomically, the Sun is observed moving through Ophiuchus longer then its in Scorpio).

To calculate your moon phase go below and type in month and year...

Your astrological sign is Cancer and still may offer you alot in this life.

Here is a image of the Sun on this day...

[Image: 927eec589bd2.jpg]

(I am still working problems with the images, if the pic is not what I described, forgive and I will work it out soon).

In case images are not working, here is where I calculate the information and gain a image of the positions at your birth.

For 6-11-88

Sun in Taurus between the horns of the Bull. Venus in Taurus sitting side by side with the Sun. Mercury in Taurus very close to the Sun and Venus. All 3 spheres are sitting over Orion.

Before Sun rises on this day, Aries rises in the East bringing the Moon and Jupiter. Moon rising so close before the Sun shows the Moon is in last stages of a cycle.

Pluto in Virgo under her right foot.

Saturn and Uranus side by side in Sagittarius, sitting out in front of his bow (which is general direction to face the center of our galaxy). Neptune also in Sagittarius sitting above his head.

Mars in Aquarius (coming age) where the water flows out.

To calculate your moon phase...type in month and year below...

Astrology would tell you your a Gemini, and this may still resonate and offer you much in this life.

Check below for a image of the Sun on this date...but if the image is not the Sun in Taurus, then use the widget link I will post after the image link to calculate the positions yourself.

[Image: f3ce69f76fe0.jpg]

My best to you and yours
Lynette
Pages: 1 2 3