Bring4th

Full Version: 3D Earth will no longer be inhabitable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think its very interesting that Ra said 3D Earth will no longer be inhabitable, and most of us will transition to another 3D Sphere. My big question is - when is this going to happen? Does this mean that there will be an event to wipe out 3D humans, or will all humans be sterilized? Just curious if you know this answer.
Q'uo has said that it will happen gradually through death and rebirth. I think Q'uo has said that all entities incarnated now are early 4th density positive. So, we at least don't have anyone else who is incarnating JUST to polarize negative.... it will be tough for the new 4ds, though, especially since they are not native to earth. Ra also says that in early 4th density there often isn't yet a desire to serve. It is just barely 51% after all.

But we're getting there!! I think this means that all new incarnates are in dual-activated bodies, which means they don't have nearly as thick of a veil as the last wave of Wanderers to arrive.
I appreciate the response and is very helpful. Are you saying anyone born now is early 4th density? Is there a specific year that this started happening? Say if I am not a wanderer but was born in 1979, woul I make the cut?
If I recall correctly, it was around 2008 that the transcript I was reading was from. So it's a very recent phenomenon, for all new births to be fourth density dual-activated, but it has been happening with some people for a while. 1979 could be earth native still third density, wanderer, or dual-activated early 4th density.
For a while. The red, orange and green spheres will be activated and the yellow, blue and inidigo in potentiation. When the new 4D inhabitants become capable to hide the 4D enviroment, the yellow sphere will be activated again.
(12-23-2017, 11:38 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]For a while. The red, orange and green spheres will be activated and the yellow, blue and inidigo in potentiation. When the new 4D inhabitants become capable to hide the 4D enviroment, the yellow sphere will be activated again.

Dual activated bodies is the key in here. Since it seems 3D energy will continue until the last yellow ray body dies...(including 5d-6d wanderers since they are not dual activated). That is not too long from now (we are talking about natural death with a average life span of 70-90 years). Not many generations if we believe what apparently Q'uo said. Until then, due to electrical incompatibility, I don't see how true 4d bodies can start to form.
This is an interesting topic and I appreciate your responses. I am trying to conceptualize Earth's 3D near-future. If 3rd density souls will no longer incarnate on Earth's yellow sphere, then i see a couple possibilities for the future:

1) 3D humans will no longer be able to reproduce and they eventually all die out
2) An event occurs that wipes out the 3D human race
3) 3D/4D Dual activated bodies are continuously being born, and this will occur indefinitely until 4D humans learn to hide themselves, at that point 3rd density souls are allowed to incarnate again

I guess #3 would be most logical, 1&2 couldnt happen without some weird event occurring, but am wondering if anyone has validated #3?
(12-23-2017, 10:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says that in early 4th density there often isn't yet a desire to serve. It is just barely 51% after all.

Can you provide a reference for that quote?
(12-23-2017, 06:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I think its very interesting that Ra said 3D Earth will no longer be inhabitable, and most of us will transition to another 3D Sphere. My big question is - when is this going to happen? Does this mean that there will be an event to wipe out 3D humans, or will all humans be sterilized? Just curious if you know this answer.

That’s the big question, my friend! When is this going to happen? No one really knows. We don’t know how or when. My opinion is that we humans will live out our lives and gradually die out, while at the same time a new breed is being born, dual activated bodies, that give birth to 4D bodies. Ra said 150-750 years for a full transition to fourth density.

Don’t assume an “event” will happen. That’s questionable. There could be, there could not be. I don’t know. I would like there to be an event, but it’s kind of hard to jump onto that idea when the gradual shift makes much more sense. That’s just me though.
(12-23-2017, 10:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo has said that it will happen gradually through death and rebirth. I think Q'uo has said that all entities incarnated now are early 4th density positive. So, we at least don't have anyone else who is incarnating JUST to polarize negative.... it will be tough for the new 4ds, though, especially since they are not native to earth. Ra also says that in early 4th density there often isn't yet a desire to serve. It is just barely 51% after all.

But we're getting there!! I think this means that all new incarnates are in dual-activated bodies, which means they don't have nearly as thick of a veil as the last wave of Wanderers to arrive.

I wonder about this especially with children born after 2012. Dec 21st 2012 was when our solar system aligned with the galactic center, the Great Logos of the Milky Way galaxy, the great initiator. Anyway, I believe these children will be very different from humans on the earth today.
(12-24-2017, 06:15 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2017, 10:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says that in early 4th density there often isn't yet a desire to serve. It is just barely 51% after all.

Quote:66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual, not the Wanderers but the harvested and dual-activated third- and fourth-density bodies entities? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth density, the desire may not be present.
Quote:Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.
(62.29)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.
(63.8)
Quote:I wonder about this especially with children born after 2012. Dec 21st 2012 was when our solar system aligned with the galactic center, the Great Logos of the Milky Way galaxy, the great initiator. Anyway, I believe these children will be very different from humans on the earth today.

I believe it was Oct 28th 2011 based on the work of Johan Calleman:

===========
3. What was the significance of December 21st, 2012?

None at all. It was a miscalculation by the archaeologists that some new age researchers who had not looked into the matter deeply came to embrace. It was very unfortunate that the Mayan calendar was popularized as some significant that would take place in a singular day. This is not how the Mayan calendar works. Instead it describes shifting waves with wavelengths of different lengths sometimes bringing change over very long time periods.

http://themindunleashed.com/2017/05/maya...-2012.html
===========

That date is more congruent with the date given in the material.
(12-24-2017, 10:21 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual, not the Wanderers but the harvested and dual-activated third- and fourth-density bodies entities? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth density, the desire may not be present.

However this is not about desire to serve, but a specific practice - spiritual healing.
(12-25-2017, 10:03 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2017, 10:21 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

However this is not about desire to serve, but a specific practice - spiritual healing.

I am under the impression that to serve is to heal, as all forms of service to others are ultimately an attempt to heal the separation of the Creator. Anyway, it was just an extrapolation from that quote, as "beginners of fourth density" are just barely at the 51% threshhold, so choosing to serve others over the self is still very, very new to them. There are higher sub-octaves of course but "beginners of fourth density" implies that they are in the lowest sub-octave, meaning, just barely polarized past the bellicosity and confusion of 3rd density. We were specifically talking about those who incarnate here, from other planetary systems, with a partial veil in place. They aren't doing it because they are Wandering (strong desire to serve), they are doing it because this planet has room for them to begin the next round of their early fourth density lessons. Complete selflessness/martyrdom comes at the end of fourth density.
(12-25-2017, 12:10 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I am under the impression that to serve is to heal, as all forms of service to others are ultimately an attempt to heal the separation of the Creator.

Not necessarily. Separation is not an illness or ailment or imbalance. Need to heal occurs when the entity is not in harmony with its particular manifestation, in mind, body or soul or any combination of them.

Reciting a poem that inspires and moves others is a service.

Sculpting a beautiful sculpture that makes people think is a service.

Feeding someone hungry is a service.

Healing someone ailing is a service.

Any act that channels and delivers the energies that need to flow into a nexus is a service.
I think we are just getting into semantics, but I use healing in a much more broad way than you seem to be. And I do see separation as an ailment/imbalance, as separation is the illusion, illness is the illusion. Sculpting something beautiful helps heal the ugliness caused by separation. Again, semantics, but regardless, I interpret the passage to mean that Ra says that those who are "beginners of fourth density" (51% STO) don't have the desire to do any service, including healing, as they are still quite unpolarized as far as the grand scheme of things go. They've literally only taken the first step to opening their heart chakra.
(12-26-2017, 10:47 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are just getting into semantics, but I use healing in a much more broad way than you seem to be. And I do see separation as an ailment/imbalance, as separation is the illusion, illness is the illusion. Sculpting something beautiful helps heal the ugliness caused by separation. Again, semantics, but regardless,

Your intent of classifying what you call as separation as ailment that needs to be healed is easily understood from your narrative. You seem to apply that to everything and equate healing the 'ailment' that ensues from separation as service by taking the interpretation to grand scale.

However that approach becomes ultimately incorrect at the grand scale you elevate it to:

The entity which is in a particular balance in its separate state compared to whatever it is separated from, does not need healing to end its state of separated-ness:

The entity will eventually merge/combine with whatever complementing part it is separated from to create a more complete whole.

This will happen for entire creation in order, and all the 'imbalanced' parts will combine to make greater wholes, eventually culminating at point infinity, towards the end of this octave.

Therefore, an entity which is moving towards the merging point with whatever it was parted from in the past, does not need to be 'healed' in any manner, but to be in a certain balance to be able to combine with the rest of the fragments of infinity at that merging point.

If its balance is different than what balance it needs to be at for that convergence to happen, it could create problems for the entire 'soul group' (or whatever you may name it) at that point.

In contrast, if the entity is not in tune with the particular balance it needs to be at that particular merging point, due to disharmony with whatever will facilitate its emergence into that particular balance it needs to be at, then it will require healing and balancing.

In ultimate sense, there was, and never will be full balance until point infinity, which will take infinite time to reach and therefore, from the perspective of non-infinite existence, will take forever to reach.

In an ironical sense, at point infinity there is no balance, and there cannot be balance, because for infinity to be infinite balance and imbalance must be present in equal and negating quantities and nature. Which would mean that the healing interpretation of yours in regard to imbalances/deviations from 'oneness', ie separation, would never be fulfilled because it can never be achieved. There can also be no oneness or together-ness, for one and many, and together-ness and separation must be present in equal and cancelling quantities and natures.

Quote: I interpret the passage to mean that Ra says that those who are "beginners of fourth density" (51% STO) don't have the desire to do any service, including healing, as they are still quite unpolarized as far as the grand scheme of things go. They've literally only taken the first step to opening their heart chakra.

Thats incorrect.

Entities must have sufficient polarity, which would manifest itself through their deeds and attitudes when incarnate.

Just as 99% negative polarity inevitably manifests itself in acts and attitudes when these entities are incarnate, 51% positive polarity would manifest itself in noticeable terms when the entity is incarnate.

Meaning that these entities would have needed to have a noticeable level of service attitude in any manner and form while they were incarnate. Or, at the minimum, in intent and expression.

Even if that expression can be much less strong and visible than what negatives like Genghis Khan do in their path to negativity, it must be there.

3rd density graduation is not something akin to a high school graduation which 'just happens', 'like, whatever'. 51% polarity requirement for positives and 99% polarity requirement for negatives make themselves noticed. Otherwise there would be no point to any requirement.

Healing is a particular activity, and it is used in a precise, obvious manner in Ra Material, which involves balancing of an entity's energy chakras through usage of knowledge of these energy systems and aptitude in using intelligent energy.

It is natural that new 4d graduates would have the capability (being in 4d environment in 4d bodies without veil) for doing that, but not the motive since they are new 4d graduates which just graduated from 3rd densit, the density of social-ness.

The service experience, intention, and drive of these entities would naturally be towards social acts and intentions, from their experience in 3d, the density of yellow ray social manifestations.

Its normal. Densities rise in vibration gradually, and the social nature of 3d positive would eventually expand and evolve towards understanding of 4d green ray entry level magical manifestations.
(12-26-2017, 12:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]The entity will eventually merge/combine with whatever complementing part it is separated from to create a more complete whole.

I often repeat that separation is unity but I find it hard to convey why that is so.

Here I think you stated it nicely that separation is a mean for synergy, by separating a whole into parts this whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts and this is what separation has to offer. To make the whole greater in love and light.

Without separation there is no cosmos, there is no star, there is no self/other-selves, there is no awareness, there is no love and there is no light. These are all things gained through separation, there is no one thing your mind can think if that is not held and born in the unity of separation.
I think the event will be Natural in regards to Cosmic Nature. Where its a Planetary/Cosmic matter, rather than something we caused directly. Not really a direct answer. But it deals with cycles from my point of view. "Nibiru" is something to note in regards to this.
(12-26-2017, 12:44 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2017, 12:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]The entity will eventually merge/combine with whatever complementing part it is separated from to create a more complete whole.

I often repeat that separation is unity but I find it hard to convey why that is so.

It is hard to convey, because in the realities where separation is significant, there is, after all, separation and separation is separation.

The state of togetherness and separation becoming a meaningful and important precursor to the happening of togetherness happens in later densities, towards end of octave. From 6th and on, it is easily seen that separations are meant to be complementing each other, and sum into a greater whole. Whereas, ironically, each separation would have its own development path and fulfillment to a mature completion itself, which then would combine with other separated fragments which matured in their own way to make a greater combined whole.

Its akin to the 3d density being real in its existence - its not an 'illusion' per se, but it is a reality as reality was discovered and construed. Even when seen from the viewpoint of 6th density and on, and perceived as an illusion of separation and passing phase, 3d was real and still remains real as far as the concept of reality we discovered goes. It just happened. Some things were not as we perceived back in the time, some things exactly as perceived, there were some things we never noticed, but they were all there. Even if there were infinite parallel existences of that 3d which complement each other to a bigger whole towards the end of the octave, each existence of different 3d parallel realities were still there.

Ultimately it was a valid and actual state of existence, manifesting as it (was) manifested.
(12-27-2017, 11:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately it was a valid and actual state of existence, manifesting as it manifested.

I think that's another great point, 4D is in no way 3D's salvation, they are both valid experiences of themselves and naturally flow.

The harshness of here does not define 3D in any way, how it is here is an answer to a need that here answers. Other needs have other places and I think those who reject most strongly this place miss how here is their place of choice for growth, it is where they resonate to be from where they are at in their path.
(11-18-2017, 04:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's another great point, 4D is in no way 3D's salvation, they are both valid experiences of themselves and naturally flow.

Not only so, but also densities seem to follow each other in succession and in a certain contrast to each others' meanings:

2nd density is 'me'. The entity sees everything as 'me'.

Suddenly in 3rd density the entity notices that there are also others. Everything is not that particular entity itself. There are many.

4th density entity has discovered that despite we seem to be many, we are also connected. Despite separation and many-ness, there is also connection and one-ness. Positive entity says I for all, negative entity says All for me.

5th density entity has learned now that overdoing things and sacrificing itself or sacrificing everyone else are equally foolish. Its not I for all, or all for me - there is some dynamic, some kind of interaction, some kind of balance in existence.

And so it goes, by each density emphasizing something strongly and then the next density somewhat contrasting it and then expanding on it.

Quote:The harshness of here does not define 3D in any way, how it is here is an answer to a need that here answers. Other needs have other places and I think those who reject most strongly this place miss how here is their place of choice for growth, it is where they resonate to be from where they are at in their path.

This 3d experience seems to have been intensified. Also there are various cases of arrested development. And, there is decent amount of hypocrisy/fickleness/volatility among a major amount of the populace, which retards their own development by their own hand...
(12-28-2017, 11:54 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The harshness of here does not define 3D in any way, how it is here is an answer to a need that here answers. Other needs have other places and I think those who reject most strongly this place miss how here is their place of choice for growth, it is where they resonate to be from where they are at in their path.

This 3d experience seems to have been intensified. Also there are various cases of arrested development. And, there is decent amount of hypocrisy/fickleness/volatility among a major amount of the populace, which retards their own development by their own hand...

(12-27-2017, 11:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately it was a valid and actual state of existence, manifesting as it manifested.

Did you mean "as it was manifested"? Because if not I'll remove the quote and add the "was" into rewording the same sentence of this idea. Which is, it is manifesting as it was manifested. What intensified manifests as it was manifested.
(12-28-2017, 10:24 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]Did you mean "as it was manifested"?

Yes, it was meant to be 'as it was'. But 'it manifested' is also valid, since what manifests is a certain facet of infinity. So it does not only get manifested, it manifests too.
(12-23-2017, 06:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I think its very interesting that Ra said 3D Earth will no longer be inhabitable, and most of us will transition to another 3D Sphere.  My big question is - when is this going to happen?  Does this mean that there will be an event to wipe out 3D humans, or will all humans be sterilized?  Just curious if you know this answer.

Hey Johncarson. Here are a few recent Q'uo channelings that speak directly to your question:

·         http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2016/2016_0206.aspx

·         http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017/2017_0226.aspx

·         http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1203.aspx

Hopefully that provides some food for thought.