Bring4th

Full Version: I found it. The esoteric truths.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hylozoics. This stuff predates the bible by thousands of years. Pythagoras tought this.
http://laurency.com/

Here is a book titled "The Explanation".
http://laurency.com/Fke/Fke.pdf

After that, at laurency.com, on the left is a section called online books. The Philosophers Stone
1. EXOTERIC WORLD VIEW AND LIFE VIEW (42 pages)
2. THE ESOTERIC WORLD VIEW (71 pages)
3. ESOTERIC LIFE VIEW

There are more books after this.

We are in the 4th Kingdom, the human kingdom. It takes roughly 120,000 incarnations here to transition to the 5th Kingdom, which is the super-human kingdom.
We have come very far. Starting with the 1st kingdome, the mineral kingdom, followed by the vegetable kingdom, then the animal kingdom, and here to the human.

There are 5 animals with the potential to make the jump into the human kingdom. Those are the elephant, horse, monkey, cat and dog. We are what is called a "Primordial Atom" which cannot be destroyed, and is the essential origional atom.

Angel's are real, guess who your guardian angel is? YOU, your higher self. I could go onto so much more. This info is rich and a very interesting read.
Although your title shook me off at first, that's some fine knowledge you've shared. Thank you for the light/love love/light.
Thanks.. Although my search is not over, it is "over" in that now I know where to look. Ever since I found this about 2-3 months ago, my life has changed dramatically. The universe talks to me. Not by sound. I feel it. My world and life are changing for the better. I feel amazing.

There are youtube videos of a guy who does speakings about Laurency. He has quite a few videos on the subjects within Hylozoics. Don Baker is the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCKAAOaazI&t=2s

I hope you and the rest enjoy this stuff. Everything in it is also contained in every other esoteric ancient "Mystery" teaching out there. Maybe worded differently. But Hylozoics/laurency is fit for the western world as far as broken down super easily to understand, No hogwash mystery riddles.
Glad you found it and thanks for sharing. I just had a brief overview of the whole thing and find it somewhat too left-brain oriented for me and thus difficult to digest. I think this body of work contains a lot of truth and it will be very beneficial to people who are comfortable with its format and style. On the other hand, it makes me appreciate Ra's concise expressions even more. Thanks again for sharing & much appreciated.
Henry T. Laurency is great, He states it like it is and doesn't hold back. A man by the name of Stanton stevens has these great talks on youtube that have been uploaded for him, I'll link a few(He reads from laurency and explains what he means). They only have a thousand views on each but are they great stuff, Such an intelligent man and great speaker. He also has a website that's stated in the youtube description. I would highly recommend everyone watch them.
(I totally didn't see that DungBeetle had already stated what I stated, I just shared it without looking but here's some quick links on my personal favorite talks of his) Smile