Bring4th

Full Version: Infinity, Infinite Creator - What are these terms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LOO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend. Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-Infinite Energy - The Creator's energy has no end?
-intelligent infinity -
infinite energy and intelligent infinity are the same - they are both infinity which gained potential. It is what differentiated from infinity by gaining consciousness, possibly by losing something (which would be un-potential possibly).
(12-31-2017, 06:09 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LOO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend.  Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-Infinite Energy -  The Creator's energy has no end?
-intelligent infinity -

The Creator is the Infinite. This Infinite has become conscious and decided know yourlself. You can see this as an infinite heart . He have potential and kinetic. Intelligent infinity is the potential. We as part of the Creator, or co-creators, touch this intelligent infinity using the free will and we products work, which Ra call intelligent energy. And yes, the energy of the Creator is infinite, for He is Infinite.
(12-31-2017, 06:09 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask a very basic question regarding the terminology used in the LOO such as

-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend.  Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?
-intelligent infinity -

Where is the term "infinite energy" in the material ? I can only find at this point 'intelligent energy'. It is assumed the energy is infinite and directly related to Intelligent Infinity but is not "infinity energy" a step derived from intelligent infinity first locus/focus point? itself derived from Infinity itself ?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#21
(01-01-2018, 03:12 PM)crimson Wrote: [ -> ]

-intelligent infinity -

Where is the term "infinite energy" in the material ?  I can only find at this point 'intelligent energy'.  It is assumed the energy is infinite and directly related to Intelligent Infinity but is not "infinity energy" a step derived from intelligent infinity first locus/focus point? itself derived from Infinity itself ?

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#21

I think the more correct term would be intelligent energy.
thank you
My simple understanding is:
Intelligent Infinity = Creator
Intelligent energy = creation

-intelligent infinity -

I believe infinity to best be a descriptor of the ones experience or state.

The difference between infinite intelligence and intelligent energy is akin to the difference of light/love love/light. Anything that is physical is sustained by Infinite Energy. The time/space is where the mind is located., and is Infinite Intelligence. The body is the athanor in which, The potential is made kinetic. Light is energy/data and Love is mental/emotional. Between the two and how they are displaced one could see how, light is matter, and organizational by nature. For example how the elements form into geometric patterns. This couple between the mind and body, love and light. Is apart of the reciprocal system. And has a lot to do with informing the mind and body. The light running around chasing darkness comes to mind.
(12-31-2017, 06:09 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask a very basic question...

The simplest questions are often the deepest.

Quote:-Infinite Creator - This is a little easier to comprehend. Does this mean the Creator creates for an infinite amount of things?

That which is Infinite cannot be many. This is a popular New Age misconception (tied to the whole "galactic family of little special starseeds" sub-meme). "We are One", though underlyingly correct, is also a fallacy in the sense that only One can truly be One, not two or three or four-gazillion-five-wazillion-and-sixty-seven (as "we" obviously implies). The moment you count two ("we") things, the moment you are no longer dealing with Infinity, but an illusion thereof.

The Creator does indeed create infinitely due to its infinite nature (having no bounds, boundaries, edges, limits, delineation or measurability of any kind). However, Creation itself is not infinite (as its end was spelled the very moment it was begun). The moment "manyness" (measurable, separate, quantifiable "things") ensues, the moment Infinity ceases to be infinite (only apparently, however, not really).

Thus, Creation is, by its very nature, illusory (bound to limits, measurements, plurality of things). Whereas Infinity, the uncreated Creator, is no-thing: uncountable, unmeasurable and purely abstract. If you can count it or measure it or define it in your mind, it ain't infinite.

The creative process, however (not just one Creation "after" another in numerical sequence, but simultaneously and "multi-dimensionally" without number), is indeed infinite and ongoing without space or time.

Quote:-Infinite Energy - The Creator's energy has no end?

Energy is a Greek word borrowed by the Romans (Latin) and subsequently spread across the entirety of Europa/America alongside the rest of the Latin repertoire. In any case: energy (energon) literally refers to "that which is at work or operational". As such, it refers to the Creator in its active (creative) phase as opposed to resting (potential).

Quote:-intelligent infinity -

Intelligence (Latin for "choose, pick or read between") is referential to Infinity's inherent faculty of Will (which, by virtue of Infinity, can only be infinitely "free"). That is, Infinity's own capability to choose (limit Itself) to focus or concentrate upon one particular direction or avenue of exploration, or Creation, of Itself (as opposed to another altogether different one—which It does do, but that is yet another, distinct, and altogether "other" exploration into limitation), in so doing becoming potentiated or energized into activity/creativity and thereby ceasing to be "resting" in pure potentiality (although paradoxically it never ceased/ceases being "at rest"—but that's a slightly more "mysterious" topic for another time)

This "focusing", of course, is what people generally (mis)understand as Thought/Love, whose resultant "product" or manifestation is that self-reflective (mirror-like) principle known as Light (which is, quite literally, what Infinity sees Itself as once it has chosen to focus—not unlike opening an eye from slumber and immediately seeing the Light of wakefulness; such is the power of attention, Thought, focus or "Love").

From this Light, the Creation of many, various, separate, independent little "things" is subsequently and procedurally generated in mathematical/geometrical order (which "things" then seek, in true inevitable and evolutionary fashion, to know their "Source").

Thus the Creator, Infinity, may experience what it otherwise could not: the realization of Its own infinitude.
I have a question - people on this forum have stated that they have made contact with intelligent energy and even intelligent infinity. But what does one do with such an achievement? What work is even to be done in a creation that values freewill above all else? I have been racking my brain with this. What is the end point here? I'd appreciate any insights on this.
Bragging rights? Personal fulfillment?  Knowledge?  Something to talk about?

I've never touched intelligent infinity or any of that, and personally believe most who say they have, haven't.  Mostly because it is my experience that things like enlightenment are humbling and deeply profound, one whom knows such doesn't jump up and say they've found enlightenment, one would probably not even feel a need to speak to others of the experience at all because the most it'd do is baffle others, make others jealous, and maybe, maaaybe, help another understand things a little, very little bit better.

At least in my experience with the few bits of enlightenment I've had.  It's said Buddha jumped up proclaiming all is one.  That Jesus spoke deeply of the truths of God.  But each clearly didn't just vanish or become godly-like or really anything more than further Human experiences imbued with spirituality.

When people speak of meeting the big ones like Intelligent Infinity, all I think is why are you sharing it?  That experience was only for you, everyone else will only understand it so much, but you have made a connection that transcends understanding and knowing.

How could one with such a connection ever possibly hope to share even a glimmer of a glimpse of the profundity involved in that experience?

It just seems futile to me.  I feel like it'd be a better time spent making sense of the depth of that experience than sharing it and discussing it with others.  That discussion should come after much contemplation and deliberation.

But hey I'm not complaining, just cynical and jealous.  I wish I could know such glory.  But all I've got is a moment of feeling the presence of a higher self or something like that in a meditation.
(01-30-2018, 03:35 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Bragging rights? Personal fulfillment?  Knowledge?  Something to talk about?

I've never touched intelligent infinity or any of that, and personally believe most who say they have, haven't.  Mostly because it is my experience that things like enlightenment are humbling and deeply profound, one whom knows such doesn't jump up and say they've found enlightenment, one would probably not even feel a need to speak to others of the experience at all because the most it'd do is baffle others, make others jealous, and maybe, maaaybe, help another understand things a little, very little bit better.

At least in my experience with the few bits of enlightenment I've had.  It's said Buddha jumped up proclaiming all is one.  That Jesus spoke deeply of the truths of God.  But each clearly didn't just vanish or become godly-like or really anything more than further Human experiences imbued with spirituality.

When people speak of meeting the big ones like Intelligent Infinity, all I think is why are you sharing it?  That experience was only for you, everyone else will only understand it so much, but you have made a connection that transcends understanding and knowing.

How could one with such a connection ever possibly hope to share even a glimmer of a glimpse of the profundity involved in that experience?

It just seems futile to me.  I feel like it'd be a better time spent making sense of the depth of that experience than sharing it and discussing it with others.  That discussion should come after much contemplation and deliberation.

But hey I'm not complaining, just cynical and jealous.  I wish I could know such glory.  But all I've got is a moment of feeling the presence of a higher self or something like that in a meditation.

LOL, your posts are hilarious. I think you clearly have mastered the art of humility, something I still am working towards. Maybe you know more than you let on! But that's just a speculation on my part. Smile
[qentityCoordinate_Apotheosis' pid='239660' dateline='1517297734']
Bragging rights? Personal fulfillment?  Knowledge?  Something to talk about?

[/quote]

The aspiration to share comes from the nature of love. Imagine you just found the greatest treasure available. You know everyone has a right to it. The joy the exhilarating experience, and the want to serve othhead
_-------------_--------------------------_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When one touch's infinite energy, there is usually a change in configuration. To a better one for service. An extreme rise in the desire to serve. The mystery is slowly revealed through experience, even to one that has touched the energy. That one has not become ineffable. I also do not know what the experience and the resulting outcome of opening the gateway from a negative configuration. Or from the yellow ray. Which is supposedly extremely difficult.

I would agree, however each path is completely different. You may funnel infinite energy to the gateway of infinite intelligence the first time. However the focus and configuration is extremely hard to sustain, and it is easy to lose focus of the funneling. In my experience the energy gateway is opened or brought on by an energy threshold being surpassed or breached. With increasing amounts of energy just poring down from above the head. The internal is like surfing a precipice of molten lava. Where balance is kept/achieved through the emotional/mental focus dependant on you. Your experiences and such forth. Now the relative importance isn't in the specific experience I am trying to relate, but to know even such a potential exists.
(01-30-2018, 09:11 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree, however each path is completely different. You may funnel infinite energy to the gateway  of infinite intelligence the first time. However the focus and configuration is extremely hard to sustain, and it is easy to lose focus of the funneling. In my experience the energy gateway is opened or brought on by an energy threshold being surpassed or breached. With increasing amounts of energy just poring down from above the head. The internal is like surfing a precipice of molten lava. Where balance is kept/achieved through the emotional/mental focus dependant on you. Your experiences and such forth. Now the relative importance isn't in the specific experience I am trying to relate, but to know even such a potential exists.

Ra says that each gender has an excess of different energy, males having vital energy in excess, females having mental/emotional energy in excess. Do you think this has implications for how each gender may approach the gateway? I.e. would this lead to distinctly different opportunities/access points into the gateway?

Or in your opinion, does all energies coalesce at the 6th/7th ray, so that everything is seen in unity (and thereby genderless)?
(01-30-2018, 06:36 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 09:11 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree, however each path is completely different. You may funnel infinite energy to the gateway  of infinite intelligence the first time. However the focus and configuration is extremely hard to sustain, and it is easy to lose focus of the funneling. In my experience the energy gateway is opened or brought on by an energy threshold being surpassed or breached. With increasing amounts of energy just poring down from above the head. The internal is like surfing a precipice of molten lava. Where balance is kept/achieved through the emotional/mental focus dependant on you. Your experiences and such forth. Now the relative importance isn't in the specific experience I am trying to relate, but to know even such a potential exists.

Ra says that each gender has an excess of different energy, males having vital energy in excess, females having mental/emotional energy in excess. Do you think this has implications for how each gender may approach the gateway? I.e. would this lead to distinctly different opportunities/access points into the gateway?

Or in your opinion, does all energies coalesce at the 6th/7th ray, so that everything is seen in unity (and thereby genderless)?

I would say there is a slight difference, due to the focusing of the entity. That is more or less a symptom of males being more physical and so forth. However there are exceptions, as I am a male that is more oriented in line with the feminine energy.

Now also I believe there greater difference lies in with which each gender expounds from the experience, and the resulting shall we say potential thoughts/actions generated towards and from the experience.

To me the more closer striking word for Unity, isn't the abhoration of genders as in genderless, but the blending of the two to such a degree that it is adrogynous. As in truth we already are. Unity is of such a quality, that anything/everything is in perfect synch. Serving the creator.

Unity in terms of how we see things as separate. Could be thought of as a blender.
Unity in terms of function is synchronostic/symbiotic. In that unity to the mental field seems like perfect timing. Unity in terms of the physical can be seen as symbiosis. As two basic examples/descriptors of Unity. And there is no explanation I can give of the emotional feeling of Unity. It must be experienced. However the term; All is well. Comes to mind.
(01-30-2018, 03:59 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 03:35 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Bragging rights? Personal fulfillment?  Knowledge?  Something to talk about?

LOL, your posts are hilarious. I think you clearly have mastered the art of humility, something I still am working towards. Maybe you know more than you let on! But that's just a speculation on my part.  Smile

Sadly I 'knew' a lot more in 2014...  Like a fading memory, the father away from then I get, the harder I try to hold on to everything I was back then.

Humble was the one thing everyone did notice about me back then, and how I was always smiling, talking softly, and being helpful.

It's a real shame I looked into darkness while so bright.  It's true what some say, or my favorite iteration comes from the manga Berserk, whee a little witch is taught by her mentor that when dealing with elementals of darkness, that she shouldn't be afraid of them but also that she should be Extremely cautious when handling them, because 'When you look at darkness, it looks back.'

If you ever know all the niceness of the inner sanctum, relax on exploring the outer courtyard of the heart, you eventually move beyond your darkness to the human collective, and unless you're some exquisite master of consciousness, looking into that darkness can change you.  Make you bitter and cynical and paranoid.

All I know is to look no further.  My outer courtyard had some funky horror, the worst I can ever expect to become is either a serial killer, or something worse I don't feel comfortable sharing, but suffice it to say, that's the extent of my dark self, when I saw what everyone else's potentially could be.

It messed me up lol...

I can only imagine from that extreme the opposite extreme of touching the fabric of creation itself, the light brighter than white just like I saw a dark darker than black.

If one were to touch that, or even playfully poke it, I feel that they'd be...  Different afterwards, almost just like Infinite Unity said.

But, like I said, bitter, cynical, paranoid.  If only the enlightened could easily help others to become enlightened..  The path is so personal though...  You'd practically need to be the other person to help them.

...oh, wait BigSmile

(Guess that's what the Law of One is all about~)
(01-31-2018, 04:04 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, your posts are hilarious. I think you clearly have mastered the art of humility, something I still am working towards. Maybe you know more than you let on! But that's just a speculation on my part.  Smile

Sadly I 'knew' a lot more in 2014...  Like a fading memory, the father away from then I get, the harder I try to hold on to everything I was back then.

Humble was the one thing everyone did notice about me back then, and how I was always smiling, talking softly, and being helpful.

It's a real shame I looked into darkness while so bright.  It's true what some say, or my favorite iteration comes from the manga Berserk, whee a little witch is taught by her mentor that when dealing with elementals of darkness, that she shouldn't be afraid of them but also that she should be Extremely cautious when handling them, because 'When you look at darkness, it looks back.'

If you ever know all the niceness of the inner sanctum, relax on exploring the outer courtyard of the heart, you eventually move beyond your darkness to the human collective, and unless you're some exquisite master of consciousness, looking into that darkness can change you.  Make you bitter and cynical and paranoid.

All I know is to look no further.  My outer courtyard had some funky horror, the worst I can ever expect to become is either a serial killer, or something worse I don't feel comfortable sharing, but suffice it to say, that's the extent of my dark self, when I saw what everyone else's potentially could be.

It messed me up lol...

I can only imagine from that extreme the opposite extreme of touching the fabric of creation itself, the light brighter than white just like I saw a dark darker than black.

If one were to touch that, or even playfully poke it, I feel that they'd be...  Different afterwards, almost just like Infinite Unity said.

But, like I said, bitter, cynical, paranoid.  If only the enlightened could easily help others to become enlightened..  The path is so personal though...  You'd practically need to be the other person to help them.

...oh, wait BigSmile

There are some really really good writers on bring4th. But my favorite two are you and outterheaven. You guys got a gift when it comes to writing.

I hate to agree. But I have scene a lot of your work from the era around 2014 and you were rolling, I could tell. However I do believe you will rise to and beyond those heights brother. Keep the gaze focused.
That's surprising to me as most of my activity was on Facebook, and I think I showed up here at the end of 2014 long after the finer experiences of the kisses of bliss.

Thank you though, I need to accept compliments better so, thank you.  That actually makes me feel like writing.  Just sucks writing on my computer.  Dell laptop/tablet hybrids have screwed up keyboards, avoid them next time you shop for a computer.

I think I'll answer the title questions of the thread just to get it back on topic.  Sorry about that everyone...

Infinity is decently summed up by Ms. Ra, I recommend a quick read of the first few sessions but if I might paraphrase.

Infinity is the known and unknown of the unified whole, note I don't say creation, as infinity encompasses creation and more, the unmanifested, the potentiated, the littlest thoughts, the greatest complexes.  Infinity is impossible to mentally picture, only portions can be grasped and the entirety is a puzzle extending beyond cosmic, beyond realistic, beyond metaphysical, beyond.
And that Infinity is, supposedly according to Ra's opinion, the One Infinite Creator as it is known and unknown or un/known.  It implies unity otherwise it'd be self defeating, it implies singularity as many can't be one the same way one can be many (we are not all the ONE, we are all belonging to the ONE).

Infinity as a term might simply be put, everything imaginable and unimaginable, everything including nothing.  Everything and everything not, it is the one thing that touches us all for we reside within it.

We can count down to 0.  We can't find an end counting outward though, the numbers stack infinitely, 100, 1000, 1000000, 1000000000000, ad infinitum. But counting down, we know where the start is, 0, nothing having been given identity, but beyond 1, everything else is a multiple of 1, divisable by 1, anything and everything is made up of 1, whether it's a hundred 1's, a thousand 1's, a trillion 1's.

2 becomes distortion, producing evens and odds. From there, infinite complexity in infinite diversity follows, but it all stems from 0 and 1, and that 1 can add up infinitely, multiply infinitely, divide infinitely, but it will always be 1.

Thankfully an infinite array of sub numbers (decimal values) allows that 1 to express itself in a myriad of different ways.  0.50 is 1 reduced in half, but if it can multiply itself, 0.50 of itself, or 1 x .5 = .5 to be added to 1, as far as Infinium (my term for infinite mathematics) is concerned, 1 x .5 = (1 × .5) + 1 (= 1.5).

Every movement in infinity and production by infinity adds to it's value.  You can't divide by 0 (well you can, it equals infinity), and you can't divide by 1 in a way that reduces a number to 0.  Essentially, 1 is as infinite as 0, it is just manifest and can be played with like a building block.  Distorted.  Veiled.  It can do some things!

So that's infinity in a long winded explanation.

As for Infinite Creator, this one is a bit more succinct, Infinite Creator is the term used to describe us all.  We are all the Infinite Creator.

This is not to be confused with One Infinite Creator, the differentiation that basically says we are a part of the One Infinite Creator, this makes us each Infinite Creators, but none of us are that ONE Infinite Creator.

Or basically:
One Infinite Creator = Origin Figure (God)
Infinite Creator = All of Us

It is in that way that we are one, all belonging to each other, an abstraction, we aren't the one, but we are all one, which makes us part of the one despite us not being that one, despite belonging to it.

It's like saying my finger is a part of the One me, but it isn't me-me.   It's a part of me, one with me, but not the one me.

Origin myths fascinate me, the One Infinite Creator is possibly the most fascinating origin myth (myth as in unprovable, not necessarily fictitious).

One could say, I fell in love with it.
(01-31-2018, 05:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]That's surprising to me as most of my activity was on Facebook, and I think I showed up here at the end of 2014 long after the finer experiences of the kisses of bliss.

Thank you though, I need to accept compliments better so, thank you.  That actually makes me feel like writing.  Just sucks writing on my computer.  Dell laptop/tablet hybrids have screwed up keyboards, avoid them next time you shop for a computer.

I think I'll answer the title questions of the thread just to get it back on topic.  Sorry about that everyone...

Infinity is decently summed up by Ms. Ra, I recommend a quick read of the first few sessions but if I might paraphrase.

Infinity is the known and unknown of the unified whole, note I don't say creation, as infinity encompasses creation and more, the unmanifested, the potentiated, the littlest thoughts, the greatest complexes.  Infinity is impossible to mentally picture, only portions can be grasped and the entirety is a puzzle extending beyond cosmic, beyond realistic, beyond metaphysical, beyond.
And that Infinity is, supposedly according to Ra's opinion, the One Infinite Creator as it is known and unknown or un/known.  It implies unity otherwise it'd be self defeating, it implies singularity as many can't be one the same way one can be many (we are not all the ONE, we are all belonging to the ONE).

Infinity as a term might simply be put, everything imaginable and unimaginable, everything including nothing.  Everything and everything not, it is the one thing that touches us all for we reside within it.

We can count down to 0.  We can't find an end counting outward though, the numbers stack infinitely, 100, 1000, 1000000, 1000000000000, ad infinitum. But counting down, we know where the start is, 0, nothing having been given identity, but beyond 1, everything else is a multiple of 1, divisable by 1, anything and everything is made up of 1, whether it's a hundred 1's, a thousand 1's, a trillion 1's.

2 becomes distortion, producing evens and odds. From there, infinite complexity in infinite diversity follows, but it all stems from 0 and 1, and that 1 can add up infinitely, multiply infinitely, divide infinitely, but it will always be 1.

Thankfully an infinite array of sub numbers (decimal values) allows that 1 to express itself in a myriad of different ways.  0.50 is 1 reduced in half, but if it can multiply itself, 0.50 of itself, or 1 x .5 = .5 to be added to 1, as far as Infinium (my term for infinite mathematics) is concerned, 1 x .5 = (1 × .5) + 1 (= 1.5).

Every movement in infinity and production by infinity adds to it's value.  You can't divide by 0 (well you can, it equals infinity), and you can't divide by 1 in a way that reduces a number to 0.  Essentially, 1 is as infinite as 0, it is just manifest and can be played with like a building block.  Distorted.  Veiled.  It can do some things!

So that's infinity in a long winded explanation.

As for Infinite Creator, this one is a bit more succinct, Infinite Creator is the term used to describe us all.  We are all the Infinite Creator.

This is not to be confused with One Infinite Creator, the differentiation that basically says we are a part of the One Infinite Creator, this makes us each Infinite Creators, but none of us are that ONE Infinite Creator.

Or basically:
One Infinite Creator = Origin Figure (God)
Infinite Creator = All of Us

It is in that way that we are one, all belonging to each other, an abstraction, we aren't the one, but we are all one, which makes us part of the one despite us not being that one, despite belonging to it.

It's like saying my finger is a part of the One me, but it isn't me-me.   It's a part of me, one with me, but not the one me.

Origin myths fascinate me, the One Infinite Creator is possibly the most fascinating origin myth (myth as in unprovable, not necessarily fictitious).

One could say, I fell in love with it.

Excuse me, I meant no insult. It would be better said, that I read a few things that you wrote, that I rem being late 2013ish to 2014. That I really liked and resonated with. Therby or hopefully leaving out a fair amount of distortion.

Now to the topic. I think you summed up beautifully. And couldn't add a word if I tried.
(01-31-2018, 04:04 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]

It messed me up lol...

...oh, wait BigSmile

I hear you, I have PTSD from some of the things that went down, if you know what I mean. But I am ALIVE dammit and I love you all so much - that's the only thing that matters to me now.
My attempts below

Infinite Creator
All we know is Creation – “something” Infinite Creator created and is expressing Self within (and in other incomprehensible ways) through “It”/All that Is. This fact alone creates situation when We can “only” discover/learn/become Infinite Creator to certain degree – within the Creation, as Creation’s Creatures from all Octaves. Therefore to truly become/meet the Infinite Creator is to step beyond what is possible within Ours “here and now”, as well as Ra’s “infinite present moment”.
I wonder sometimes if there are “many” Beings “like Infinite Creator” “out there” – beyond Creation. This/Our Creation may be Infinite Creator’s third density for all we know.

For me personally, I try often to sustain understanding that Creator is literally everything that exists. Me, person I’m talking to, chair I’m sitting on, desk I’m resting my arms on, PC I’m using, clothes I wear, body I experience as Self, air I’m breading – All is interconnected/interwoven, All is bind together in ways undiscoverable fully by this Creations’ Beings – and All that/this is Infinite Creator.
As Ra said, Universe is One Being. That includes Us.

Infinite Energy
It may be a Quality of the Infinite Creator within the Creation – or maybe necessary condition for Creation existence/Beingness. It surely is a “Tool” of literal creation within the Creation. I would say that Infinite Energy maybe most basic manifestation of the Infinite Creator within the Creation. Like a source of All that was/is/will be. You, me, our keyboards and all the rest. Infinite Energy gave Birth to All and Is All. At this point it’s synonymous for me with One Infinite Creator. And word/symbol “One” suggest that Creation, as a whole, is One Being as well – best manifestation of the Infinite Creator within the boundaries of the Creation.

Intelligent Infinity
According to my imagination Intelligent Infinity is some sort of imaginable “Consciousness” of the Creator manifested within the Creation. I imagine “It’s” “Awareness” of anything has enormous consequences. At this level, so “close to the source”, such Consciousness is literally a Universes Creator. I understand that there were “period” of sophistication and that “in time” different Creations emerged/are emerging/will emerge.
The only comparison that comes to my Mind is that of Our current incarnations. We “here and now” Creatures are Creation while Our Greater Selves are Infinite Creator – and this is oversimplifying greatly.

For a long time I resented prayer as illogical and empty activity full of absurd. I have to admit that currently I start perceive it as an “Act of Will”. If honest and sincere as can only be, it indeed maybe a Powerful method of influencing Self and Others. I guess meditation and visualizations should follow but I’m surely not the expert.

Have Great whatever You’re Having