Bring4th

Full Version: Empathy or benifit of the doubt for those we understand the least.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So new year new lesson.
I’m pretty good at accepting I am all things even the darkest of actions I could be capable of in unconscious/different consciousness and I think it’s been a healing journey to get here. I can see myself in the vilan in movies, I even suddenly understood the biblical plagues the other night watching Exodus: gods and men. I even now get the 10 commandments being an attempt to help vs a willful act of negative infringement. So I thought I was grasping entirety as self. Everything is self in a different context.

However one thing I have struggled with is while I accept otherselves that are harder to understand for me, I have no context of experience for some things so while I don’t judge it I don’t always get how crappy the experience is first person.

Last night I experienced what it is like to live with triggerable anger bubbling under the surface. Some energy attached as a lesson or to keep me from going out. Both I guess.

For 20 minutes straight out of no where I was so agitated I couldn’t fully control it. I would gain composure/balance then lose it again, over and over. It was like every noise/vibration/light/shadow/the cold/ etc was 100 times more intense and I was constantly trying to suppress or manage my reactions to the stimulus.

I am never like that, so much so that my husband and I decided we should turn around because what ever this was it didn’t belong at a New Years party. I wasn’t aware enough in the moment to notice it was not this selfs energy, I kinda thought I was just sick or something as I had a stomachache too. I’ve had anxiety attacks when younger,... this was not that. This was anger not fear, it was so strange to me.

15 minutes after getting home it was like suddenly that energy stepped out of me.
My husband was blaming the supermoon and that one of my friends is having an existential crisis but it didn’t feel like him.

Anyways last night a nonincarnate was pacing back and forth in my room. It woke me up. I haven’t had any of the people show up in my room in almost a year so I’m certain it was not a coincidence but was the fellow who I had experienced the agitation of earlier. Unfortunately I’m not terribly balanced when first awakens so I sort of rudely yelled out “what are you doing in here?” to him when I first awoke to his incessant pacing. Then I couldn’t see him as I was out of theta brain state.

Opportunity lost as he clearly was still agitated and I might have been able to help or learn further. Anyways not sure why I’m typing this except to share.

I had never experienced this anger issue and while I always new it came from pain so empathized I really had NO consept about how it was to live like that. Great teaching and I appreciated it, I sure hope that energy has found some rest in the last few hours. What a trying experience, now when I meet someone who just seems to be lashing out at all times I will have better reference in regard to how hard every moment is being them and be better able to not take any of it personally.
I’m curious what others have as blind spots?

I know I still don’t “feel” what others experience when they are trying to control or bend people to their will, I’m going to meditate on that as I know control still stems from pain/fear but I have never personally felt that compulsion so it’s an intilectual empathy vs one I can feel deeply.

I’d rather not experience that like I did in the experience last night so hopefully I can get the lesson in meditation lol
Replying again to my own post lol

I just thought it’s like these parts of the human experience we cannot “feel” are parts of self we are separate from or are still in some form of darkness.

I guess this process I’m attempting should bring myself closer to unity, light to the parts of self I still find as a separate experience aka in darkness. K I’m just babbling now without a filter so I should stop. Smile
I have a little trouble following your writing (I'm probably just tired/little sick) - just wanted to comment on two things that stood out.

1) I've repeatedly noticed that full moons affect me emotionally and energetically and especially give me insomnia. It's funny cause I never track this stuff and always have an 'ah-ha movement after whining about some strange energy/insomnia' when I later discover there is a full moon. I get mild insomnia often (30-40 mins to fall asleep), but the night before the full moon I am full of energy and can't sleep. Inevitably I b**** and whine, just thinking its random insomnia, and then like 80% of the time I realize later that day and into the night it was a full moon, again. This has probably happened like 12-16 times in the last 2 years, always the night before a full moon.

2) Everyone is unique, but the general scientific consensus, which also seems true for me, is that people who say they never experience anger or feel that anger is an unfamiliar emotion have actually suppressed/repressed their anger unknowingly into their subconscious. This is true for myself and others, though it may not be true for you. And if you do suppress your anger unknowingly, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a ton of anger. I feel that although I've suppressed my anger in the past, after giving it space for it to come out, I found that I didn't have a lot of anger to begin with. Your mileage may vary.
Why do you think this entity (who may or may not be part of you) didn't want to go the party?

I did have a similar experience, when I took a huge financial dive several years ago. I really thought I was empathic and understanding to all others, but I did not at a physical survival level know the full extent and challenges of people who live "paycheck to paycheck." I did not understand the real day-to-day strain, and the underlying fight-or-flight stress to the extent that it actually can manifest—because I had not experienced it yet. 

This idea, I think, gives credibility to the desire to "experiencing all things." And yet, I do think there is another pathway to get to the point of non-judgment, and that is detachment, staying centered in a much larger picture. It's just not that easy down here in the trenches, but it is possible.

This entity knew it could come to you, so that in itself may have been enough. Somewhat like wanderers coming here to B4.
(01-01-2018, 01:01 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]2) Everyone is unique, but the general scientific consensus, which also seems true for me, is that people who say they never experience anger or feel that anger is an unfamiliar emotion have actually suppressed/repressed their anger unknowingly into their subconscious. This is true for myself and others, though it may not be true for you. And if you do suppress your anger unknowingly, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a ton of anger. I feel that although I've suppressed my anger in the past, after giving it space for it to come out, I found that I didn't have a lot of anger to begin with. Your mileage may vary.

I was going to mention this as well. Anger is a natural and sometimes very relevant emotion, and needs to be expressed and released. As xise says, this may not be you, but it might be worth considering or opening to the possibility.
(01-01-2018, 01:01 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I have a little trouble following your writing (I'm probably just tired/little sick) - just wanted to comment on two things that stood out.

1) I've repeatedly noticed that full moons affect me emotionally and energetically and especially give me insomnia. It's funny cause I never track this stuff and always have an 'ah-ha movement after whining about some strange energy/insomnia' when I later discover there is a full moon. I get mild insomnia often (30-40 mins to fall asleep), but the night before the full moon I am full of energy and can't sleep. Inevitably I b**** and whine, just thinking its random insomnia, and then like 80% of the time I realize later that day and into the night it was a full moon, again. This has probably happened like 12-16 times in the last 2 years, always the night before a full moon.

2) Everyone is unique, but the general scientific consensus, which also seems true for me, is that people who say they never experience anger or feel that anger is an unfamiliar emotion have actually suppressed/repressed their anger unknowingly into their subconscious. This is true for myself and others, though it may not be true for you. And if you do suppress your anger unknowingly, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a ton of anger. I feel that although I've suppressed my anger in the past, after giving it space for it to come out, I found that I didn't have a lot of anger to begin with. Your mileage may vary.

SorrySmile

It’s pretty convoluted lol

Actually this reply will be no better because the subject is a bit like talking in circles.
I don’t experience anger in general because my go to outlet for pain has always been sadness or fear. I see anger as another route those emotions take. I think most unconscious ego is on a spectrum. Some manifests more towards anger(action/outward projection) some more towards sadness(nonaction/inward projection). Because I started my healing with a near complete orientation towards inward projecting of pain I never in this life really explored outward projection through anger. I’m learning about it through this.

I know that is not a perfect summation of anger vs sadness as one can be angry at self too but I think generally that’s a later development.

I have experienced anger in the last 10 years I can think of 3 days total... no maybe 5 but it resolves quickly because like I said I grew up with a bent toward sadness as my path of exploriation. The paths we practice become impulse. I assume in other lives I have gotten very angry so in this one chose to pick a vessel and life that would explore the other path through pain.

Anger has been in darkness for the most part in life. One of my first memories was learning to run and when I fell my father yelled in anger. I remember turning around and thinking it was such a bizarre reaction. I couldn’t yet speak but was already lacking how my stumble could rationally provoke anger.. I wasn’t angry at his anger but I didn’t get it at all. lol

Actually after last nights experience I do get it. Poor guy was likely feeling out of control and me falling was more than he could take.
(01-01-2018, 01:05 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think this entity (who may or may not be part of you) didn't want to go the party?

I did have a similar experience, when I took a huge financial dive several years ago. I really thought I was empathic and understanding to all others, but I did not at a physical survival level know the full extent and challenges of people who live "paycheck to paycheck." I did not understand the real day-to-day strain, and the underlying fight-or-flight stress to the extent that it actually can manifest—because I had not experienced it yet. 

This idea, I think, gives credibility to the desire to "experiencing all things." And yet, I do think there is another pathway to get to the point of non-judgment, and that is detachment, staying centered in a much larger picture. It's just not that easy down here in the trenches, but it is possible.

This entity knew it could come to you, so that in itself may have been enough. Somewhat like wanderers coming here to B4.

Was going to just press like but thought I should clarify the last part.

I can do detachment, I’ve started a different journey. I’ve been taking a path of exploration I want to for myself in this life get as close to being one with all things as I can, intimacy with the universe, see how I can use it to help all selves. So while I love detachment and will still keep it as home or a balance point, detachment isn’t going to be enough to get me there. I need to be able to move inside and reach even the darkest places then move back to detachment and balance.

I really liked your story though. Glad you made it back out of that. It a stressful situation for sure. I grew up there and actually have always had a block to wealth as a result. I’m working to heal that separation too.

Different journey for everyone. Thanks very much for adding your experience.

Edited because I didn’t reply to the first part. I’m not sure it didn’t want me to go to the party, I’m wondering if it was just an opportunity of frequency. I myself was resistant to going so had mild annoyance, perhaps it was the opportunity of dipping in to mild annoyance that allowed me to connect to this energy and the wanted lesson.
It all ties together.
(01-01-2018, 01:21 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t experience anger in general because my go to outlet for pain has always been sadness or fear. I see anger as another route those emotions take. I think most unconscious ego is on a spectrum. Some manifests more towards anger(action/outward projection) some more towards sadness(nonaction/inward projection). Because I started my healing with a near complete orientation towards inward projecting of pain I never in this life really explored outward projection through anger. I’m learning about it through this.

I know that is not a perfect summation of anger vs sadness as one can be angry at self too but I think generally that’s a later development.

I think I understand what you are saying with respect to the connection between anger and sadness.

In the past, when someone did something I didn't understand that was completely unloving - like my uncle mixing industrial pesticide into meat to feed the nearby stray dogs, including puppies and pregnant dogs, in order to kill them instead of building a wall to keep them out in my extended family's clubhouse - and having to see the puppies and dogs be barely alive the next day, and then the dead the day after and having the servants bury the pregnant dog, mother dog, and her puppies in shallow graves, got me so upset five years ago. And honestly still does (I made a forum post about it back in the day).

But now I have a new understanding of the uncle, in that he simply a very young and new soul. He hasn't broken free of societal and familial and parental conditioning, and in India they kill stray animals and are generally completely cruel to animals without a second thought (currently visiting India right now). Our experience here, while painful - as it was for the dogs inevitable - is but a temporary experience.

I now think of the incident, and I feel more sadness than anger. Sadness that this is the conscious/unconscious choice of my uncle, in his treatment of the other-self, but understanding that this is what is natural for the uncle. In a strange sort of way, kind of like a loved one who gets ill. I understand that illness is part of the universe, and instead of getting angry, I feel sad. But I'll still take steps to try to ensure my loved one recovers from the illness - though not with anger, but with sadness. 

I wasn't there when the dogs were poisoned five years ago - I only saw and heard about it the next day after it happened - but I feel if I was present when it was occurring I would now take action to stop it out of sadness and out of love for the animals, rather than out of anger towards my uncle, just like you would try to take action against the bacteria or virus that was injuring a loved one.

Hope that makes sense. But now I completely understand why I believe it was Q'uo (or was it Hatonn) call themselves the brothers and sisters of sorrow. I now react to many injustices with action and sorrow, instead of action and anger.
(01-01-2018, 01:08 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2018, 01:01 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]2) Everyone is unique, but the general scientific consensus, which also seems true for me, is that people who say they never experience anger or feel that anger is an unfamiliar emotion have actually suppressed/repressed their anger unknowingly into their subconscious. This is true for myself and others, though it may not be true for you. And if you do suppress your anger unknowingly, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a ton of anger. I feel that although I've suppressed my anger in the past, after giving it space for it to come out, I found that I didn't have a lot of anger to begin with. Your mileage may vary.

I was going to mention this as well. Anger is a natural and sometimes very relevant emotion, and needs to be expressed and released. As xise says, this may not be you, but it might be worth considering or opening to the possibility.

I’m on my phone so can’t multiquote you and xise.
You both make me think though. I haven’t explored or repressed anger in this life but I really never learned to use it either. I likely preincarnativley chose to block access to that till I was better healed and on my journey. I was very volatile as a youth. If I had had access to anger..... everyone might be dead by now. Smile

I’m balanced and it is safe to explore now so I can do so then step into balance.
I do not have much pain left to fuel it so it will be a small fire now versus what could have been a nuclear situation. Smile

Thanks guys
I was taking an afternoon nap and just before falling asleep I had your thread open and was reading some of it, but fell asleep midway. I dreamt that someone or something was in my room, something like a shadow. I go so scared I woke up. I'm too sensitive to these kind of things, you're really brave to act in such a way I admire that from you Glow. For a moment I felt like fear drove me to anger. Great teaching non the less. Please tell us more if said entity will keep coming back again.
(01-01-2018, 02:02 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I was taking an afternoon nap and just before falling asleep I had your thread open and was reading some of it, but fell asleep midway. I dreamt that someone or something was in my room, something like a shadow. I go so scared I woke up. I'm too sensitive to these kind of things, you're really brave to act in such a way I admire that from you Glow. For a moment I felt like fear drove me to anger. Great teaching non the less. Please tell us more if said entity will keep coming back again.

Great point about fear manifesting as anger/sadnss too.
I sort of group that with pain but it’s sort of fear of pain lol so not “quite” pain.
Unconscious becoming conscious right? Sorry for the nightmare. Smile

I used to scream myself awake so don’t give me to much credit. I had repressed this stuff from 13 on out of fear then it came back 5 years ago with my second awakening. In a 3 month span there was not even 1 night I didn’t scream myself awake, and my husband even saw 1, at the same time(described it the same)
I had to ask them to stop even though they were not malicious as I was afraid my husband would have a heart attack from being screened awake and my nerves needed some restful sleep. lol

Oddly they were mostly shadowy coloured before while now I am healing and making my unconscious, conscious he last night was not shadow but an orange green form of light lines.

I know he was there the night before too as I awakend 5 times and gazed at specific places in the room but couldn’t see anyone. Sort of like I knew something was there but couldn’t see it. I think it’s a proces and hopefully I will learn to stay balanced when these awaken me and stay in that state so I can help/be helped. Smile

I will let you know if more comes if this one. Smile
What a synchronistic topic...
I too a few weeks ago experienced something a bit like you did Glow but it was closer to Sprout's experiencebecause it was in a dream.  It was a simple dream, I was in bed, and a soft soothing, motherly feeling figure was standing next to my bed, but in my anger I merely screamed and curled up into a ball, especially because I thought it was my mother trying to do something mean.
Strangely enough I don't scream usually.  I yell, but that was a scream.  I find in my dreams I scream, in reality, I yell.

But that figure I screamed at, I feel bad because looking back, it was clearly just trying to help me...

I've been aware of a highly volatile madness/sadness cyclical theme in my emotions.  First comes anger, then sadness, and an oscillation between the two until I'm too exhausted to go anymore, problem is I'm high energy emotionally, I'm nuclear easily.  The way it goes for me, I'll extremely angry at something, this triggers a thoughtstorm in my mind, which culminates with all these bad thoughts into a severe depression.  There's been a lot of yelling followed by hours of crying in my life.  I cried last night because the Supermoon made me see myself so clearly in the dark after I got so mad over what was literally nothing.

It's interesting, you scream yourself awake, my ex used to do that but said it was from being raped in high school.  Interestingly over the months of waking her up to me, smiling, trying to calm her down, made her night terrors stop completely by the time we broke up.  Knowing you're in a safe place with a supportive SO actively helping you moment by moment was very healing for her.  I did my best to be as my Cancerian nature has me naturally, nurturing.

But that was back then when I was still a mostly decent guy.  Nowadays...anyways, Glow if you're still experiencing such, just ask your husband to wake you up and be patient, very patient.  I got so used to my ex screaming in the middle of the night that I was trained to wake her up, while not even half conscious coming out of sleep, literally she would thank me the next day for things I had no recollection of doing in the night.  But after so long, it was like she knew deep down everything was okay, and eventually her screaming at night stopped.  But I was so used to it that I would wake her up if she even crossed a certain sound level, I ruined a few wet dreams for her that way heh.

I...Am a mixture of jealousy and happiness for you Glow.  Anger is so terrible.  I would rather deal with sadness than madness, but instead I got both raging in me...  You should be EXTRA-EMELY Gentle with anger.  No emotional response except compassion will scratch deep anger.  Only compassion can face anger or rage on a unified footing, and I find this is because anger is of compassion as hate and love are of caring.  You can't hate something if you don't care about it.  You can't be angry at something if you lack compassion for it.

Maybe you can but I can't. My emotions work in groupings like that, where good and bad belong to some things.

So, my advice to you if you're taking on an angry lesson, is to discover where compassion is needed to balance it.

I learned this lesson from writing a story, but a spiritual victory over an angry being is as simple as forgiving that anger, and having compassion for why they're angry, and expressing such to them.

Anger seeks to destroy, so when it sees something that can transform it, like compassion, it stops its charge forward, and is struck instead with the deeper understanding of what it means to be so self destructively angry.  The compassion from there needs only to accept and let the anger express itself less destructively.  From there, anger is healed.

Sadly some hold enough anger to make that process seemingly infinite...

And when it comes to sadness, pleasant inoffensive laughter is the healer.

I really really hope your anger isn't anything like mine.  You're such a kind person, it scares me, anger is very damaging to kindness...  Please be extra careful when dealing with it Sad
(01-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]What a synchronistic topic...
I too a few weeks ago experienced something a bit like you did Glow but it was closer to Sprout's experiencebecause it was in a dream.  It was a simple dream, I was in bed, and a soft soothing, motherly feeling figure was standing next to my bed, but in my anger I merely screamed and curled up into a ball, especially because I thought it was my mother trying to do something mean.
Strangely enough I don't scream usually.  I yell, but that was a scream.  I find in my dreams I scream, in reality, I yell.

But that figure I screamed at, I feel bad because looking back, it was clearly just trying to help me...
I wouldn't bother feeling bad, if it was there to offer comfort it clearly already knew you needed compassion and understanding. That is similar to my last experience as a kid before I blocked it out.

I had just shut the light off and was still sitting up but when I did there was a shadowy woman in my doorway. I knew my mother was working nights, and I and my stepfather were the only ones home. This womans hair was different anyways but I was so scared with all the catholic school indoctrination that I really really wished it was my mother lol
I squeaked out a quiet wishful thinking "mom?" and it answered yes and walked toward me, she put her hand on my forehead and i fell instantly to sleep. How stupid is it that the idea that being lied and said she was my mother was all it took to shut off spirit contact for the next 20 years. I hadn't heard of reincarnation so the thought was she was definitley lying. So strange because as a small child I would ask for my "other mother" sometimes when my mom would pick me up. Maybe that was her n the doorway offering comfort and instead it freaked me out.

Anyways no harm no foul for either of us. We do our best in each moment.
(01-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I've been aware of a highly volatile madness/sadness cyclical theme in my emotions.  First comes anger, then sadness, and an oscillation between the two until I'm too exhausted to go anymore, problem is I'm high energy emotionally, I'm nuclear easily.  The way it goes for me, I'll extremely angry at something, this triggers a thoughtstorm in my mind, which culminates with all these bad thoughts into a severe depression.  There's been a lot of yelling followed by hours of crying in my life.  I cried last night because the Supermoon made me see myself so clearly in the dark after I got so mad over what was literally nothing.
I didn't expand on this earlier but I think sadness hides behind pain. It's like one is hurt/scared, there is a natural grief or sadness about this situation.
One can either stay there and explore it or instead push back against the cause in anger and explore that for a while.  

I see a lot of anger in others and there is always pain behind it, maybe when you exhaust the anger you have no cover for the pain?
Just a thought.
(01-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting, you scream yourself awake, my ex used to do that but said it was from being raped in high school.  Interestingly over the months of waking her up to me, smiling, trying to calm her down, made her night terrors stop completely by the time we broke up.  Knowing you're in a safe place with a supportive SO actively helping you moment by moment was very healing for her.  I did my best to be as my Cancerian nature has me naturally, nurturing.

But that was back then when I was still a mostly decent guy.  Nowadays...anyways, Glow if you're still experiencing such, just ask your husband to wake you up and be patient, very patient.  I got so used to my ex screaming in the middle of the night that I was trained to wake her up, while not even half conscious coming out of sleep, literally she would thank me the next day for things I had no recollection of doing in the night.  But after so long, it was like she knew deep down everything was okay, and eventually her screaming at night stopped.  But I was so used to it that I would wake her up if she even crossed a certain sound level, I ruined a few wet dreams for her that way heh.

Oh trust me I'm awake it goes like this, or at least it used to. I'm asleep but something stirs me. I sit up, open my eyes to look where it is and am startled to see and feel a being standing by the bed, at which point I would startle, and scream like I was being stabbed.

As soon as I make a noise I pop out of that ability to see. My poor husband is the one to feel bad for I have a set of lungs and have seen him nearly fall out of bed a few times from me screaming. That was my biggest concern. I thought it was going to give him a heart attack. Though I really did hate the vulnerable feeling of awaking to beings standing around your bed. Oddly the pacing, was way less threatening. lol

I just remembered I had one a few months ago that didn't scare me, I just rolled over and went back to sleep so I assume I am making some progress. Still I'd like to calmly be able to stay in that state and explore what is to be learned from those visitors. Time.

Its really nice you could do that for your girlfriend. Last night I was sleeping in the spare room when it happened as there was a husband snoring issue keeping me awake lol but my husband heard me talking to the visitor and while he sleeps like a rock he knows that theta wave tone and came running in. I appreciated it even though I wasnt scared this time.
(01-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I...Am a mixture of jealousy and happiness for you Glow.  Anger is so terrible.  I would rather deal with sadness than madness, but instead I got both raging in me...  You should be EXTRA-EMELY Gentle with anger.  No emotional response except compassion will scratch deep anger.  Only compassion can face anger or rage on a unified footing, and I find this is because anger is of compassion as hate and love are of caring.  You can't hate something if you don't care about it.  You can't be angry at something if you lack compassion for it.

Maybe you can but I can't. My emotions work in groupings like that, where good and bad belong to some things.

So, my advice to you if you're taking on an angry lesson, is to discover where compassion is needed to balance it.

I learned this lesson from writing a story, but a spiritual victory over an angry being is as simple as forgiving that anger, and having compassion for why they're angry, and expressing such to them.

Anger seeks to destroy, so when it sees something that can transform it, like compassion, it stops its charge forward, and is struck instead with the deeper understanding of what it means to be so self destructively angry.  The compassion from there needs only to accept and let the anger express itself less destructively.  From there, anger is healed.

Sadly some hold enough anger to make that process seemingly infinite...

And when it comes to sadness, pleasant inoffensive laughter is the healer.

I really really hope your anger isn't anything like mine.  You're such a kind person, it scares me, anger is very damaging to kindness...  Please be extra careful when dealing with it Sad
Thanks for your care C.A. honestly I cannot sustain anger it just seems like a mask to me for what lies beneath so when I learn of it I will be able to take it off like a mask. Or it will consume me and I will be in the news. Blush No promises lol

I know everone here sort of tunes out when I talk about my dual incarnation but he is exploring anger this life, I know beneath his is fear and grief.

The anger is so powerful and so much more productive/destructive than sadness but comes at a cost. He is awakening now(part of that proof thread- I was told clearly when it would happen, and it is) so I will soon be seeing how that is worked through. I know there is all the same depth of pain I had buried beneath his anger but then the accumulation of anger on top.  It doesn't look easy but I'm sure you both can do it.
There is no such thing as a dual incarnation in TLOO. Do a search, please.
Hi there, Glow.

For whatever it may be worth, here is my response to your narrative.  Seems to me that you are facing a challenge along lines of the definition of what feels safe for you (red ray).  It may be profitable for you to consider what your limits are and how you might wish to explicitly define them.  Carla, of Blessed Name--so to speak--challenged entities in the name of the Jesus she had an encounter with.  Myself, I do so in terms of the Law of One.  I attune my energy field to that vibration, as best as I can invoke it, then ask an entity if it likewise vibrates in concord with that vibration.  If not, I bid it depart because we seem to be incompatible; but if so, I welcome it and inquire as to the nature of its visit.  You might find that a procedure along these lines satisfies your concerns about safety.

Also, you might just scan you own field some time to see if, in fact, you are harbouring deep anger in some areas.  Knowing this and massaging it so that it feels more relaxed and at home may be beneficial.  It may have some wisdom to pass along to you as you move along in your pilgrimage.

(01-02-2018, 04:26 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as a dual incarnation in TLOO. Do a search, please.

All being one we on some level are all a form of concurrent incarnation.
I do not believe the LOO actually addresses parallel incarnations, it cannot address all aspects but if it donesnt resonate just ignore.

I’ve been told directly that 3 of us share the exact same frequency of the creator and told through 2 other sensatives unsolicited that there are 3 of us that we carry the same exact energy. This was weird to them which is why they told me.

I see no reason an infinite universe wouldn’t put the exact same parts of self into 3 different incarnations at the same time just to experience it.

We don’t all have to see things the same way though so no worriesSmile
Let's say that you are right and such a thing did happen. It would mean two things. One, an infridgement of free will to those who you use this knowledge upon. Two, a karmic tie if you will, of a manipulative type. From seeing you on this forum I can't say I know you well enough, but you have a compassionate and loving nature. Which is why I would advice you to stop putting these kind of thoughts/distortions into other-selve's minds.
(01-02-2018, 05:48 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you are somewhat addressing people in this forum by the way you put it into words. So let's say that you are right and such a thing did happen. It would mean two things. One, an infridgment of free will to those who you use this knowledge upon. Two, a karmic tie if you will, of a manipulative type. From seeing you on this forum I can't say I know you well enough, but you have a compassionate and loving nature. Which is why I would advice you to stop putting these kind of thoughts/distortions into other-selve's minds.

Awe I'm sorry that bothered you. I can't say I understand why it would be an issue that I believe something you don't but I can refrain from discussing it with you. Sorry to have upset you
Awkward moment to jump in but I do think it is possible, it's using separation upon a dimension (space) and would be in the image of quite many other things within Creation, as ultimately everything is One Source in a simultaneous experience of Itself.

Quite some time back I felt it was possible I was having multiple incarnations at once and I felt a certain rejection for this thought until I came to accept its potential. I have not pushed much in this direction as it does not matter all that much, which is also why I haven't dwelled more upon past lives than what surfaced naturally.

About the general theme, I don't think it is important that you connect with all potential distortions of self in their expression seen without from your own, but you pretty much stated why the work of the adept seeks transparency of personality through working opposites.

Let's say I am a very patient person (I actually am!) that knows not much how it is to feel impatient (I really don't! why do people get upset all the time?!!) and I am somewhat closed to feel this polarity of energy (it's neat to just feel patience right?). Well if as healing work I am to assist in the healing of impatience I need to be open to feel in full (or partially) this energy to work with it. A self-identity of being patience over impatience would hinder this work as my personality is not transparent to blend with the energy of other-self as one with me.

Anyway I think it is fine to work with what you resonate with in the moment as that will ever be changing. Btw, until a few months ago I had no idea what it felt like to be stuck in an interpersonal problem with someone and had been stuck in it for weeks where I saw more anger from within than I had ever seen in all past years. With the contrast of my life, it was hard not to find this so very amusing, but also a good learning opportunity as I had seen this be experienced by others but never first-hand. I guess I still don't know first hand how it is to have this without acknowledging your own free will and perceiving everything felt reflects how you want to feel.
(01-02-2018, 05:52 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 05:48 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you are somewhat addressing people in this forum by the way you put it into words. So let's say that you are right and such a thing did happen. It would mean two things. One, an infridgment of free will to those who you use this knowledge upon. Two, a karmic tie if you will, of a manipulative type. From seeing you on this forum I can't say I know you well enough, but you have a compassionate and loving nature. Which is why I would advice you to stop putting these kind of thoughts/distortions into other-selve's minds.

Awe I'm sorry that bothered you. I can't say I understand why it would be an issue that I believe something you don't but I can refrain from discussing it with you. Sorry to have upset you

I like how you responded here.
(01-02-2018, 06:16 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]About the general theme, I don't think it is important that you connect with all potential distortions of self in their expression seen without from your own, but you pretty much stated why the work of the adept seeks transparency of personality through working opposites.

Let's say I am a very patient person (I actually am!) that knows not much how it is to feel impatient (I really don't! why do people get upset all the time?!!) and I am somewhat closed to feel this polarity of energy (it's neat to just feel patience right?). Well if as healing work I am to assist in the healing of impatience I need to be open to feel in full (or partially) this energy to work with it. A self-identity of being patience over impatience would hinder this work as my personality is not transparent to blend with the energy of other-self as one with me.

Anyway I think it is fine to work with what you resonate with in the moment as that will ever be changing. Btw, until a few months ago I had no idea what it felt like to be stuck in an interpersonal problem with someone and had been stuck in it for weeks where I saw more anger from within than I had ever seen in all past years. With the contrast of my life, it was hard not to find this so very amusing, but also a good learning opportunity as I had seen this be experienced by others but never first-hand. I guess I still don't know first hand how it is to have this without acknowledging your own free will and perceiving everything felt reflects how you want to feel.
Glad you could sum up even for me what I was experiencing and wanting to experience. lol You are consistently good with that!

In the context of the issue I unfortunately created in this thread, I am going to delve tonight into what it would be to experience a perception of free will infringement due to ideas I didn't want exposure too. I haven't experienced that consciously so it's yet another trail to follow and feel.

Thank you Sprout for offering me that growth opportunity. I think I have always been a bit rebellious so never believed anything anyone ever told me unless it resonated as true for me so it is something I haven't experience. Perhaps Christianity(I hope that isn't offensive) because I was a small child when exposed to that and it definitely made me trapped/enslaved in some way due to the "burning in hell" idea that was planted.

It's funny you experienced the interpersonal issue and learned from that, yet are tuned in enough to know it feels different without the context of your filter(it being your free will to experience) that is a pretty next level awareness. lol

I much prefer the lessens through spirit, vs actual daily life experienc. Like the other night where I got to experience that insane agitation, but thankfully very briefly. What a huge burden to have to carry that around all the time. Some times I will have dreams where I am suddenly in someone else's life and can feel exactly what they feel, and it's friggen horrible for the most part. One left me triggered for 2 days after a short nap. Anytime someone touched me I could feel myself(my awareness) trying to climb out of my own body through the top. Yet I am so grateful it is just a short dream and I can learn what it came to teach me so that in the long waking life i don't have to experience everything first hand.

Thanks Elros!
I am sorry if I have hurt you, Glow.
(01-02-2018, 07:27 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry if I have hurt you, Glow.

No, no sweetie. I know you were just voicing your experience. How would I know if you didn’t say anything?
Don’t worry. (((Hugs)))
I don't see anything wrong with the idea of a dual incarnation, and no offense Sprout but in her defense:

Bi-Location is an actual thing, existing in more than one place at once for souls is actually how reincarnation works according to NDE's and LBL Hypnotherapy from Michael Newtons works.  In fact in those works, some people describe having two incarnations, it is however rare and can be too intense if both incarnations have intense lessons.  The idea is a part of the soul sticks behind and a percentage moves into incarnation, most souls use around 50-65%, some as low as 30, sone as high as 90.  It's said the human body could not handle 100%, and further that a soul visiting Earth at 100% would be partly almost visible to the naked eye.

However, it's worth mentioning that those who described dual incarnations did mention that the two lives lived typically never make contact with the closest contact coming from a person describing a past incarnation interacting with the ghost of a further past incarnation in a destined like way.

So, Glow would have a very interesting tale to tell should she ever decide to try LBL Hypnosis.

And if you'll let me share my dark tales, you should let her share her own stories.

Still, I'm happy to see how well you two handled each other.  A good sign for the New Year Smile

I wish it was easier for us to all show our lovelier sides~
(01-02-2018, 07:41 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 07:27 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry if I have hurt you, Glow.

No, no sweetie. I know you were just voicing your experience. How would I know if you didn’t say anything?
Don’t worry. (((Hugs)))

I love how that's your 777th post, feel the (((Hugs))) power.
Nothing wrong with that idea CA.