Bring4th

Full Version: "The Formula of Compassion" - something everyone should memorize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently stumbled on this immensely useful technique to reduce negative feelings towards those who have hurt me, and it would be legitimately immoral not to share it:

https://nibiruancouncil.com/what-is-comp...ompassion/

It's a channeled technique of 9 steps which automatically leads a person from feeling anger and other negative emotions towards another person to feeling love. I hope this helps anyone it comes across.
Oh...

This is relevant to my life.

Thank you...

I wonder if this can work towards the self.
I don't see any reason why it can't be modified for self-compassion. Recognizing that the person who hurt you was actually giving you a metaphysical gift can easily be reversed into recognizing that you yourself were, in your darker moments, providing others with metaphysical gifts on their spiritual journey back to the Creator. As Ra stated many times, "there are no mistakes."
(01-03-2018, 05:03 PM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any reason why it can't be modified for self-compassion. Recognizing that the person who hurt you was actually giving you a metaphysical gift can easily be reversed into recognizing that you yourself were, in your darker moments, providing others with metaphysical gifts on their spiritual journey back to the Creator. As Ra stated many times, "there are no mistakes."

Actually the Ra material states that for full forgiveness, they can't be any much separated.

Quote:18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

If you think you can forgive another for something you couldn't forgive yourself, or the opposite, then you still remain with the emotional node that creates this judgment and which full forgiveness releases.
It's interesting how the Law of One works out psychologically.
(01-03-2018, 08:46 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting how the Law of One works out psychologically.

It is transcendent to all dimensions of itself.
If its infinite don't you think it could be the antithesis of transcendent too?
(01-03-2018, 09:26 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If its infinite don't you think it could be the antithesis of transcendent too?

That's what the dimensions that it is transcendent of are, finite-infinite focuses, intelligent energies. But the Law of One is the focus upon the transcendence of it all, which is reflected in all things and even those you would see as without it.
Oh.  Well, to me the Law of One isn't about transcendence but I can see how you've come to such ideas, I don't see any issue to be had there either.

Have you looked at the linked works regards the OP by chance?
(01-04-2018, 07:17 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh.  Well, to me the Law of One isn't about transcendence but I can see how you've come to such ideas, I don't see any issue to be had there either.

Well are not all laws sub-laws of this Law which is reflected in all of them?

To focus on the Law of One, to me means, to focus on the core of Infinity that is unity. A good example of this (outside the basic definition of the Law) is how the material says a primal distortion of it is healing and this healing occurs when the Law of One is realized; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. This is underlying to all of Infinity, it may not be looked at but it remains.

(01-04-2018, 07:17 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Have you looked at the linked works regards the OP by chance?

Not all the detail but the general thematics of the steps.

They're pretty much how I went naturally at things, I could work with step 9 maybe more because I rarely have a focus on giving kindness for having been upsetted when it does happen although I try to show that "All is well" afterwards if the need comes to me. Could be a positive thing to incorporate, but it's also something that does little to be done with me and so seems natural I don't. I like to let things flow naturally more than not.
Min, if I may.

You our exploring your inner landscape in a sense.  I'm not at that level.  To me the Law of One is a complicated set of basically very concise explanations and metaphors.  I can't take it all in quite so clearly as you have, probably because I don't balance myself very well.

I am still attempting to find peace and unity in my own explorations of light and dark elements of the singularity of essence.

Yet in the worst and best, brightest and darkest, is the same thing.  So I find trouble in accepting the destruction of those things.

And my commentary to the veil, and I quote, "Oh.  A heavy veil, I get it now...  Yeeah, I don't get it."  And I find it humorous to leave things at that on that.  But more than that, is how transient most of these details seem.

To me, the Law of One used to be simply, All is One, then you explore it intellectually and weird stuff happens.  Sometimes good, sometimes not good, but there's a kind of idea towards consistent polarization exponentially producing polarization aka accelerated polarization that I got caught up in.  Then, you know, trauma.  So.

To me the Law of One is a journey of discovery.  Sadly it seems part of that discovery is calamity, mass destruction, and a lot of suffering, sooo, I'm kinda scared of my Creator.  And Higher Self, and in some ways by my own guides.  The unknown scares me yet seduces me, so the One Creator is a very abstract concept in my mind, despite being underlying and the Truth I have sought all my life, I feel like I've only been told of one interpretation of reality, an opinion.

So I once had a very pleasant opinion of my Creator.  It's been darkened a bit.  So now I think it's a good time to back track, and return to my root understanding I had back in 2014.

Simply, All Is One, One Is All, Infinity of Unconditional Love, the underlying fabric holding it all together, the magical razor moment of creation ever shearing reality into course on an infinite existence.  The fun stuff, the metaphysics of physics, of the actuality of all realities, or simplified, The Truth.

I personally cannot handle some topics, so I must attempt to move forward with a lacking of understanding.  However with my faith somewhat the source of my greater fears, I must question if the interpretations offered are right for me, instead I'm going to backtrack and return to the simpler mechanics I found much joy with.

And along the way maybe I'll redefine my view of my faith, and find a better way of viewing it.

There is an interesting metaphor on healing.  I realize it's all one, yet I still feel like there's something wrong.  It's peculiar.  So I simply think that we all share unique perspectives of the Creator.  Mine is not as clear as yours, so I applaud you for your progress.

I rather enjoyed the steps, though I am finding it is important to be conscientious in a primal way, without that defined advanced self awareness typically acquired with a dedicated practice and seriousness towards meditation, that one might still get lost to the whirlwind of emotion.
Still, these are very nice, I don't feel so fearful to test them out.

In a way, I think the best way for me to live the Law of One is to simply live my life, instead of being lost in the subspace of abstract reality constructions.

Compassion is one of my most desired feelings.  I love feeling compassionate, I hate how embarrassing that makes me feel when I'm around other people though.  I care about how everyone feels, and I realize most will just judge me, so I try not to be a burden...

I wish most could know how I actually feel about them, how much I care, but they'd probably just take it for granted or laugh at how gullible I am, as well as naive.

Still, as said, I also should consider the underlying relationships.

It's an interesting read.

You should give yourself a pat on the back, you kind of helped me.  Thanks, Min. And thanks, Cannon.
(01-04-2018, 11:51 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I am still attempting to find peace and unity in my own explorations of light and dark elements of the singularity of essence.

Well that is very understandable and I found the key is really acceptance.

One year ago I had a frontal car crash (nothing bad, I literally picked my phone walking out of my car to see it at 77% thinking what does the universe want now) and got a sternal fracture out of it which gave me pain for a few weeks. I really appreciated this catalyst for the ability to meditate on the pain within, and using it as a window on the pain without, and I could feel a sense of helplessness building up through my focus on the immensity of pain as an intelligent infinite principle and I wished so very dearly that all my other-selves may be without pain but to me that was a clear paradox, a prison to be unwell in and instead acknowledged that, as both self and other-selves, I experience pain out of my own will as it is sought and pain will ever be terrible in the instant it lasts and allows growth once stepped away from and in this I acknowledged the right to experience pain by the Creator as not something for me to control nor wish away. Then the helplessness was quelled as I accepted that pain is a dimension of our journey as the Creator serving us in how we need it, and although I'd still meditate on pain I wouldn't have this building helplessness that was rooted in my blockage/resistance.

Anyway in the example of this event, I saw it positively on the spot, and also all while I had repercussions out of it and also now that it's far back. So maybe it was easier to apply to others when I was already seeing my personal pain as offering me an opportunity to use and moved in me things that were stagnant as I saw how I called it to me. Doesn't mean I found the pain enjoyable, just that I saw purpose and felt well with things and moved forward.

(01-04-2018, 11:51 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Yet in the worst and best, brightest and darkest, is the same thing.  So I find trouble in accepting the destruction of those things.

And my commentary to the veil, and I quote, "Oh.  A heavy veil, I get it now...  Yeeah, I don't get it."  And I find it humorous to leave things at that on that.  But more than that, is how transient most of these details seem.

To me, the Law of One used to be simply, All is One, then you explore it intellectually and weird stuff happens.  Sometimes good, sometimes not good, but there's a kind of idea towards consistent polarization exponentially producing polarization aka accelerated polarization that I got caught up in.  Then, you know, trauma.  So.

To me the Law of One is a journey of discovery.  Sadly it seems part of that discovery is calamity, mass destruction, and a lot of suffering, sooo, I'm kinda scared of my Creator.  And Higher Self, and in some ways by my own guides.  The unknown scares me yet seduces me, so the One Creator is a very abstract concept in my mind, despite being underlying and the Truth I have sought all my life, I feel like I've only been told of one interpretation of reality, an opinion.

So I once had a very pleasant opinion of my Creator.  It's been darkened a bit.  So now I think it's a good time to back track, and return to my root understanding I had back in 2014.

Simply, All Is One, One Is All, Infinity of Unconditional Love, the underlying fabric holding it all together, the magical razor moment of creation ever shearing reality into course on an infinite existence.  The fun stuff, the metaphysics of physics, of the actuality of all realities, or simplified, The Truth.

I personally cannot handle some topics, so I must attempt to move forward with a lacking of understanding.  However with my faith somewhat the source of my greater fears, I must question if the interpretations offered are right for me, instead I'm going to backtrack and return to the simpler mechanics I found much joy with.

And along the way maybe I'll redefine my view of my faith, and find a better way of viewing it.

There is an interesting metaphor on healing.  I realize it's all one, yet I still feel like there's something wrong.  It's peculiar.  So I simply think that we all share unique perspectives of the Creator.  Mine is not as clear as yours, so I applaud you for your progress.

I rather enjoyed the steps, though I am finding it is important to be conscientious in a primal way, without that defined advanced self awareness typically acquired with a dedicated practice and seriousness towards meditation, that one might still get lost to the whirlwind of emotion.
Still, these are very nice, I don't feel so fearful to test them out.

In a way, I think the best way for me to live the Law of One is to simply live my life, instead of being lost in the subspace of abstract reality constructions.

Compassion is one of my most desired feelings.  I love feeling compassionate, I hate how embarrassing that makes me feel when I'm around other people though.  I care about how everyone feels, and I realize most will just judge me, so I try not to be a burden...

I wish most could know how I actually feel about them, how much I care, but they'd probably just take it for granted or laugh at how gullible I am, as well as naive.

Still, as said, I also should consider the underlying relationships.

It's an interesting read.

You should give yourself a pat on the back, you kind of helped me.  Thanks, Min.  And thanks, Cannon.

I think your issue with the dark is an over-focus on it. It makes sense only in the contrast of all else it exists jointly with.

About others, the way I see it is that others are many for there to be a variety of essences and so there's literally nothing that pleases all and each individual should be seen as a unique expression of the One in each moment. For example, I am someone that in sorrow heals better alone while there are others who heal better with people, so if you wanted to keep me compagny because you know I'm down you'd probably bother me more than anything, while for another it's all they could ask for to be offered. So don't want to be resonant with everything and instead seek where there is resonance and acknowledge when there is less also.
I do tend to focus extremely when I am motivated to.

I have realized everything from Satan and God are one to the Demiurge is in us all, to we all have our shadows and skeletons.  I know underneath this facade is perfection, unity, harmony.

None of that seems to touch on this feeling of wrongness I have had.  If it's not the dark, then I don't know where else to look to find what it is that I feel is so wrong.
(01-04-2018, 10:10 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]None of that seems to touch on this feeling of wrongness I have had.  If it's not the dark, then I don't know where else to look to find what it is that I feel is so wrong.

This quote came to mind :

Quote:42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the entity’s attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical loss of life or extreme pain. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principal importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.

Did you consider confusion as an explanation to your feelings of wrongs?

I think it is a general thematic for many here to struggle with letting go of feeling wrongs where they feel them because there's a certain root in love to it, but it is not of positive balance to perceive wrongs although it is part of the positive journey to align these feelings into balance. You often relate the Logos as Dark but in my experience the Logos is really acceptant positive love, you can feel rejection for what it is but on it's end it embraces what you are without resistance.
I've considered enough to be at a loss lol