Bring4th

Full Version: Is being harvestable and adept the same thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said to be harvestable you need to be 50% service to others (or the other option) and Ra always talks about adepthood, which I assume (perhaps mistakenly) is the same as what Ra calls resurrection or what I'd call enlightenment. Does becoming an adept have the same requirements as becoming harvestable? Because becoming 50% service to others doesn't seem overly difficult where as becoming enlightened seems alot more difficult. Actually a better question is 50% of what? 50% of all thoughts, feelings, and desires being geared towards serving others? And does that mean to other 50% is still service to self or is there a neutral 3rd option e.g. when I wonder about something philosophical am I serving my self, others, both, or neither?
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the interesting question.

Here is my take.

Harvestability is simply a function of polarity. You can be positively polarised (51%+) and have no conscious understanding of the Law of One. You will enjoy the positive Harvest.

Adepthood is the ability to express Reality (at varying degrees) within the Illusion.

Invoking the Magical Personality the Entity is able to contact Intelligent Infinity and work within boundaries with these energies.

The Adept is able to `wake up during the dream`and become lucid in thought and action.

Love & Light
So becoming harvestable is relatively easy?
(08-25-2010, 06:53 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]So becoming harvestable is relatively easy?

It is, I believe, a state of mind..

I can be service to others 51%+ by simply being because it is serving the earth with love and light.
51% service to others is as difficult as 99% (or whatever it was) service to self, as Ra says.
You will often see the abbreviation 'STO' or 'Service to others' written. This is generally used, but is not actually correct. The correct term is service to other-self, or STOS. The reasons for this is that we are all one, all part of the One Creator.

I believe Ra said that the Logos had a bias/preference in making service to other-self easier to attain.
Quote:90.21 Questioner: Then what you are saying is that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of that path. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

The numbers are:
STOS: at least 51% STOS, 49% STS allowable
STS: At least 96% STS, 4% STOS allowable

STOS: By simply being conscious of your decision to serve others, and continuing on that path from the moment you understand such, you will be on the path to ascension. This path allows one to take care of the self to fair extent as well, but the more one serves other-selves, the more polarity gained. Easy to do? Love, compassion, forgiveness. If you can live with those as guiding principles for your self and towards other-selves, and seek to help others in any way you can, yes it will be easy.

The work of the adept is designed for those that desire to increase their spiritual progression at an increased rate, working with the metaphysical while in the physical. Krishna, Buddha, and Christ are three well known "adepts", as it were.
Thanks guys, I think I get it now.
Great questions, turtledude, I look forward to our conversations on this site.
I like turtles
Glad you joined us!

Here are my interpretations, which might include misunderstandings. Please take anything useful and set the rest aside.

As I see it, service to others means seeking to use our lives to help others experience freedom from suffering, to get to have happiness and spiritual growth.

This occurs when we are open hearted and welcome "green ray" energy to flow through us. Empathy and compassion lead us to seek to understand the other person's point of view, and to help them.

In the positive loving path, a key threshold is when we live this way more than half the time. As Carla Rueckert describes it in one of her commentaries, suppose you could share your sandwich with someone who is hungry. If you naturally do this half the time, you are over this threshold.

A person who reaches this threshold has learned how to make their Choice, therefore can move on from third density to higher levels of learning and growth.

It is also possible to be harvested on the negative side, which means less than 5% of one's focus is on kindly loving one's neighbor.

In either case, harvest is not necessarily a conscious choice. It is a total combination of mind/body/spirit entity's entire identity and willpower. Harvest is not an interview, like a job or co-op board, but our spiritual response to the amount of loving Light we can use. The ability to use this Light comes from having open, balanced, unblocked chakras.

Between these extremes is "the sinkhole of indifference." It is as hard to polarize either way. That means that it comes easily to most people to be kind and loving about 1/4 of the time. They need to either double their positivity to be eligible for positive harvest, or else cut their positivity to a tiny fraction of average to qualify for negative harvest. If they don't do either this lifetime, they will get another 3rd density lifetime to try again at making the Choice.

Spiritual seekers on either polarity can study how to apply spiritual techniques in their physical lives. They can also study how to apply spiritual techniques in spiritual realms. As I see it, all of these studies together are "the work of the adept." Either positive or negative spiritual "magic" would be of no interest to someone in the sinkhole.

Advanced adepts may make their own choice to exit 3rd density, but for most people they need to wait for a Harvest time to occur. If they miss the current opportunity, they'll have to go through another 25,000 year cycle.

As for your philosophy question:
If you wonder in order to become more skillful and powerful at your choice of service orientation - to invest your life in others, or to manipulate others to serve you - then the philosophy study is a spiritual practice. Otherwise, it is just an activity that doesn't matter much, for good or ill, just like if you happen to prefer long walks with dogs or playing miniature golf.

Philosophy, dog walking, and mini-golf can all be enjoyable pasttimes of loving sweet people and also of ruthless psychopaths. So the activity itself doesn't really matter. What matters is why you do the activity and what it changes in your life.
That was an awesome explanation Questioner, thanks.
Glad it helped.

As Ra said:
Got any follow-up's we can chat about? BigSmile

(Oh and to avoid confusion - I'm not the Questioner of the Ra books, Don Elkins. I chose my username to honor his work.)
Do You think by stos, it also includes, if you are service to, in laws or family? Or have any guide lines been established? Like a nephew in law or non genetic person? So If You are stos you are harvestable but not necessarily adept?
(09-16-2010, 02:05 PM)dandylion Wrote: [ -> ]Do You think by stos, it also includes, if you are service to, in laws or family? Or have any guide lines been established? Like a nephew in law or non genetic person? So If You are stos you are harvestable but not necessarily adept?

Hi, dandylion. Smile being in service to other-selves, or stos, is regarding a perspective that is wholly achieved in mid 6th density, when it's realized by the civilization that all others are the self, and all is one. Up until that point, the entity/entities are either being in service to self or service to others.

so, from that viewpoint, yes, being in service to other selves certainly includes family members. Smile Being "adept" and being stos are two different things. its not practically possible, in my opinion, to give any effort towards being stos during this incarnation. because being in stos is an aspect of having a mid 6th density viewpoint, its usefulness or purpose will be realized then. (quite a few billion years in our particular future! Haha) during this incarnation, you are in stos all the time in addition to your polarization towards sts or sto.

being adept is another thing. an adept is someone who has made it their purpose during this life to do work exclusively in consciousness. most of the occult/black magic stuff that seeps into mainstream entertainment (like when you see witches sitting around a pentagon cursing people) is representative of an adept's workings in sts.

did that help further your understanding at all? Smile
(08-25-2010, 04:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the interesting question.

Here is my take.

Harvestability is simply a function of polarity. You can be positively polarised (51%+) and have no conscious understanding of the Law of One. You will enjoy the positive Harvest.

Adepthood is the ability to express Reality (at varying degrees) within the Illusion.

Invoking the Magical Personality the Entity is able to contact Intelligent Infinity and work within boundaries with these energies.

The Adept is able to `wake up during the dream`and become lucid in thought and action.

Love & Light

that sounds about right.
(08-26-2010, 01:07 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]You will often see the abbreviation 'STO' or 'Service to others' written. This is generally used, but is not actually correct. The correct term is service to other-self, or STOS. The reasons for this is that we are all one, all part of the One Creator.

exactly.
the 'harvest' in this context, is 3d harvest, apparently.
Yes u100, I think this entire thread is only about 3D harvest into 4D.
I sometimes wonder how hard it is to make 3D harvest. Or is it 4D harvest. I get those two mixed up.
(05-07-2015, 04:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes wonder how hard it is to make 3D harvest. Or is it 4D harvest. I get those two mixed up.

It takes a fraction of infinity for each harvest and they are infinite. Some do learn faster than others as some do learn slower.
No, they are not the same. Harvestability from 3D requires the making of the choice. Becoming an adept requires balancing the energy centers to a minimal degree and beyond, particular the lower triad and blue, with the addition of green for positive adepts. Adeptship marks the beginning of the actual work with the third eye/indigo. Most are harvestable without become adepts.