Bring4th

Full Version: How do you know that you are a wanderer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know Ra gave some insights into wanderers, but what are some other tell-tale signs that you are a wandering?

I feel like i've been seeking my entire life, ever since i was young (maybe 10).

My journey started with my upbringing in Christianity. I've always felt that i wanted to serve God, but i always felt something wasnt right. The christian teachings always drove me nuts, because it didnt make much sense. At the same time, I was always interested in "The Universe" and astronomy. My seeking always branched out in 2 paths - 1 through logical means by way of science, and 1 by spiritual means through religion. I always told people i wanted to be a scientist or astronomer when i grew up.

At some point, i started researching Islam and felt that this made more sense than Christianity. I felt that Islam and Judaism were closest to the religion of God, and so i went with Islam - but i always felt odd about all the weird rules and regulations placed in the Quran. I was also at odds with the extremists that we see today and the way the muslims treated women.

Then, in 2012 i had a revelation - my first peak into the spiritual/metaphysical realm when i started reading NDE stories. I just had this hunger for more information - read Edgar Cayce, Dr Michael Newton's books, Delores Cannon.

It wasn't until this year in which i feel like i found the last piece of the puzzle - the LOO material.

I've always been somewhat benevolent, but i dont quite feel like a wanderer right now. Over the last 4-5 years, i've have pain killer addiction issues, and still do. I dont feel balanced at all, and i know i need to do something about it. My heart chakra use to be wide open, but i definitely feel like its blocked, because before i use to be a very social person but am somewhat of a hermit, right now. I know wanderers dont like having kids, but I do, so i'm not sure what that means.

So at this point, i dont know what to make of myself. Am I a wanderer? I have this constant hunger for more knowledge, but i have seemed to fallin into this trap.
You may find some considerations here:

What if You are a Wanderer...
(01-05-2018, 09:01 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]You may find some considerations here:

What if You are a Wanderer...

I appreciate the link. To be honest, i have always felt a sense of alone-ness. It was more of a sense of rejection, though. I'm normally a very social person, and i make every effort to be social but in the end, i will have this sense of loneliness and rejection. I've somewhat interpreted this as maybe im just not as attractive as the other people? I never thought feeling this way had anything to do with being a wanderer. I remember at an early age, i wanted to be the class clown - i wanted to make people laugh.
(01-05-2018, 08:48 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I know Ra gave some insights into wanderers, but what are some other tell-tale signs that you are a wandering?

I feel like i've been seeking my entire life, ever since i was young (maybe 10).

My journey started with my upbringing in Christianity. I've always felt that i wanted to serve God, but i always felt something wasnt right. The christian teachings always drove me nuts, because it didnt make much sense. At the same time, I was always interested in "The Universe" and astronomy. My seeking always branched out in 2 paths - 1 through logical means by way of science, and 1 by spiritual means through religion. I always told people i wanted to be a scientist or astronomer when i grew up.

At some point, i started researching Islam and felt that this made more sense than Christianity. I felt that Islam and Judaism were closest to the religion of God, and so i went with Islam - but i always felt odd about all the weird rules and regulations placed in the Quran. I was also at odds with the extremists that we see today and the way the muslims treated women.

Then, in 2012 i had a revelation - my first peak into the spiritual/metaphysical realm when i started reading NDE stories. I just had this hunger for more information - read Edgar Cayce, Dr Michael Newton's books, Delores Cannon.

It wasn't until this year in which i feel like i found the last piece of the puzzle - the LOO material.

I've always been somewhat benevolent, but i dont quite feel like a wanderer right now. Over the last 4-5 years, i've have pain killer addiction issues, and still do. I dont feel balanced at all, and i know i need to do something about it. My heart chakra use to be wide open, but i definitely feel like its blocked, because before i use to be a very social person but am somewhat of a hermit, right now. I know wanderers dont like having kids, but I do, so i'm not sure what that means.

So at this point, i dont know what to make of myself. Am I a wanderer? I have this constant hunger for more knowledge, but i have seemed to fallin into this trap.

A fascinating journey thank you for putting it out there or should I say here Wink

Devil is in the detail is a saying.. the answers you want will come but the parodox that more open to love in this moment more everything reveals itself just not always how you expect it or when.. and the humour it doesn't really matter.. the more open to the moment you are.
Cuz we read the Ra material.
Hey John, thanks for sharing.

I have a question for you: what would it feel like to be a wanderer?

Many wanderers have issues with substance abuse. I believe this is because we're used to a much clearer, cleaner, obvious experience of unity, and this is a gratification we miss.
The material gives good hints toward enabling a seeking to lift or pierce one's veil. It is the sole thing disabling anyone to perceive themselves as what they are (love/light born spirit of One).
I believe a Wanderer is anybody who is expressing the deepest yearning for awakening, in some way
(01-06-2018, 12:26 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey John, thanks for sharing.

Many wanderers have issues with substance abuse. I believe this is because we're used to a much clearer, cleaner, obvious experience of unity, and this is a gratification we miss.

I appreciate everyone's response on this. I'm not sure what a wanderer should feel like. Just curious if anyone else had insight.

I think the substance abuse itself has really opened my eyes. Before, i use to have a straight and narrow view and didn't understand how people could do some of the things they do. Afterwards, i realized that anyone can get to a point of killing, stealing, etc if given the right stimulus. I did not get to the point, but i started questioning myself because i began losing control over my own will. I kept asking myself "This is not the person that i am. Why do i keep doing this?"
(01-14-2018, 12:04 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]

I appreciate everyone's response on this.  I'm not sure what a wanderer should feel like.  Just curious if anyone else had insight.

I think the substance abuse itself has really opened my eyes.  Before, i use to have a straight and narrow view and didn't understand how people could do some of the things they do.  Afterwards, i realized that anyone can get to a point of killing, stealing, etc if given the right stimulus.  I did not get to the point, but i started questioning myself because i began losing control over my own will.  I kept asking myself "This is not the person that i am. Why do i keep doing this?"

In my experience using marijuana can be of benefit. but abusing it is is not.
I mean if you use it like in rituals and not so often it may help a lot.
(01-14-2018, 06:44 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

I appreciate everyone's response on this.  I'm not sure what a wanderer should feel like.  Just curious if anyone else had insight.

I think the substance abuse itself has really opened my eyes.  Before, i use to have a straight and narrow view and didn't understand how people could do some of the things they do.  Afterwards, i realized that anyone can get to a point of killing, stealing, etc if given the right stimulus.  I did not get to the point, but i started questioning myself because i began losing control over my own will.  I kept asking myself "This is not the person that i am. Why do i keep doing this?"

I've always KNEW that this 'reality' as people here call it, is not even close to all that there is. As a child, I was very interested and obsessed with ghosts, spirituality, afterlife, reincarnations, out of body experiences...all the metaphysical stuff. I have never felt like i 'fit in.' I spent a lot of energy trying to fit in, trying to mimic others around me, desiring the same objects, appearance, everything...to the point where it spiraled down to a deep depression as I had no idea who I was. I went through this major identity/existential crisis when I was in high school (2012-2016), up to the end of 2016.

I was different, but I did not know why or how.
I was very old but very young at the same time, and basic human concepts such as money, society, relationships...did not make sense to me (and it still really doesn't).

and then, I started meditating beginning of 2017. And I can say that not only it pulled me out of depression/anxiety, it has helped me to find the key to 'me.'
I am still on the journey to remembering and will be until my body dies on earth, but I have realized that I incarnated on earth to help others go through this major transformation from 3d to 4d, by radiating love to everything I encounter and think about. Even before coming across the Law of One, I began to see everything as love and light, from the air that surrounds all of us, to static objects, to people and all living/breathing organisms.

I believe that conscious giving of love is very powerful and it goes a long way to raising the vibration of people around me, as well as earth.
I am truly blessed to be here at this great period of time, and I know I will treasure this earth experience infinitely.
(01-29-2018, 08:26 PM)risa369 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2018, 06:44 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

I've always KNEW that this 'reality' as people here call it, is not even close to all that there is. As a child, I was very interested and obsessed with ghosts, spirituality, afterlife, reincarnations, out of body experiences...all the metaphysical stuff. I have never felt like i 'fit in.' I spent a lot of energy trying to fit in, trying to mimic others around me, desiring the same objects, appearance, everything...to the point where it spiraled down to a deep depression as I had no idea who I was. I went through this major identity/existential crisis when I was in high school (2012-2016), up to the end of 2016.

I was different, but I did not know why or how.
I was very old but very young at the same time, and basic human concepts such as money, society, relationships...did not make sense to me (and it still really doesn't).

and then, I started meditating beginning of 2017. And I can say that not only it pulled me out of depression/anxiety, it has helped me to find the key to 'me.'
I am still on the journey to remembering and will be until my body dies on earth, but I have realized that I incarnated on earth to help others go through this major transformation from 3d to 4d, by radiating love to everything I encounter and think about. Even before coming across the Law of One, I began to see everything as love and light, from the air that surrounds all of us, to static objects, to people and all living/breathing organisms.

I believe that conscious giving of love is very powerful and it goes a long way to raising the vibration of people around me, as well as earth.
I am truly blessed to be here at this great period of time, and I know I will treasure this earth experience infinitely.
I have felt the same in many instances. That I was old, yet somehow young. I would completely agree with your statement: conscious giving of love goes a long way to help people. You may never see it or know the effects you have. However the conscious giving of Love is beyond any invention, change in societal structure, or work. In its ability or potential rather, to help others.

Now there are exceptions In every instance. However I believe if the Ra material landed in your life. Especially if brought to it on your own, through synchronstic events. There is a very high chance your a wanderer.
(01-05-2018, 08:48 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I know Ra gave some insights into wanderers, but what are some other tell-tale signs that you are a wandering?

:

Then, in 2012 i had a revelation - my first peak into the spiritual/metaphysical realm when i started reading NDE stories.  I just had this hunger for more information - read Edgar Cayce, Dr Michael Newton's books, Delores Cannon.

:

So at this point, i dont know what to make of myself.  Am I a wanderer?  I have this constant hunger for more knowledge, but i have seemed to fallin into this trap.

I went through the same kind of searching and self-examination. I thought I wanted to Wander but couldn't quite convince myself that I actually was one. So I decided to sort of assume that I was a wanderer and then "pretend" that I was one and see where that would lead. After a while, I decided that I can continue in that style of living and not actually care whether I truly was one or not. Smile

I do know that the LOO material, after I really did get it to sink in, made an enormous improvement in who I was and how I related to others: love and respect for everyone, no longer the judgemental ass that I had been and happy a great deal of time. Not perfect, of course, but an amazing difference.

Your searching and exploring is very parallel to mine, so I'll just say welcome to the club!
I am one, but I don't like to boast or presume about which density I'm from exactly.

I plan to graduate, but there may be one more life in 3D I need to take.
I think its pretty unreliable and unpredictable to conclude anyone (including self) is a wanderer:

FDR would never think himself as a wanderer. If Ra didn't tell, you would not suspect it either.

Similarly, you wouldnt think that St Francis of Asisis was not a wanderer. But he wasnt.

Tesla wasnt named as a wanderer, interestingly. He was labeled as an angelically positive entity.

One may have memories or insights into this, via past lives or different planets or settings.

But...

Is the past life you saw to be on another planet actually a future life which you peeked into, due to you being a new 4d entity who belongs to this planet? The memory of the future past life seeping into your present via the forming social memory complex of this planet, due to whatsoever reason?

Is that even your future memory, and not another fellow smc entity's future memory? In later stages of a smc, everyone shares memories, so anyone's memory is another's.

Or is it the memory of someone else with whom you have a very strong spiritual connection, shared with you for whatsoever reason?

Are you able to get glimpses of such stuff because you are a wanderer, or you are a well-developed 3d adept? Or someone who just has a certain m/b/s composition which makes these things easier? Or just due to drugs?

It will be very hard to tell for sure until after death.

What's certain is regardless of being a wanderer, 3d, or 4d entity, you are what you are: you.

This state of being you is the thing that is constant through densities, planets and multiple lives.

Refracted by the conditions on a planet, conditions in a given life, conditions in the environment in which that life is being lived, there is a core you which is the ever-lasting you that is the actual entity that is you.

Being a wanderer or not, is irrelevant in respect to that 'you'.

What's relevant is you following that actual, core existence that is the direction-bearer of your existence and moving forward on your spiritual path.

Any information desired or needed would be just happened upon while walking that path.
(02-27-2018, 11:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Tesla wasnt named as a wanderer, interestingly. He was labeled as an angelically positive entity.

Actually, he was a Wanderer, according to Ra: "Information offered through Wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment."

For the rest, I agree with you. Being a Wanderer or not is absolutely not important. Because whether you're a Wanderer or a third density earthly being, you're not supposed to remember anything from your 'past lives'. What's important is the way you think and the way you behave with others (other selves).

A pretty common problem arising with channeled material such as The Law of One is that some people reading it would eventually think they have something special which makes them 'unique'. That's what is related to the 'Wanderer's Syndrome': people feeling lonely or 'out-of-place in this crazy world' will comfort themselves by thinking they are Wanderers, entities from superior densities being on Earth to help others. The problem is that most often, they are not Wanderers and this is probably the case for most people on this forum. Furthermore, knowing you are a Wanderer (even if you're really one) will not reduce the sense of loneliness or the 'out-of-place' feeling at all. While I admit there may be real Wanderers here, I insist that this is not important. This is, actually, pretty much transient information. The real goal here is to experience and sense the oneness in everything that there is. In my opinion, if you're able to feel that once, even for a few days, you're on the right path.
On the other side of the coin, being fearful or doubtful of being a wanderer or not can be a great hindering to spiritual awakening, since this is obvious within the deeper self that can be unveiled. Knowing or just pondering is a matter of willingness to pierce one's own confusion.

I think there's a reason the material offers this kind of information and instructions and faith toward the process of uncovering.
I think I'm a wanderer, or maybe the reincarnation of a writer. Because it seems that the writing comes from somewhere.
Either a form of channeling or what. When I write I'm in a semi-trance of some sort. So I don't remember all of what I've written.
And I did pretty bad in English in school. Though it's my only language.

My book starts:

Quote:So there the child stood, alone. Outcast by the townspeople, he was
doomed to a life of solitude, himself his only friend. These were the darkest
days of an enchanted youth, seasoned with some contempt. In earnestness
and desperation, he uttered words that affirmed his separation from home.
“Why do they hate me? Why would they never believe these legends, which
were my dreams?” In this, he assumed a new role in life, making real his
destiny to be a runaway. His words became of the wind and mixed with
strangely audible remembrances of his past, making time inconsequential.
(02-27-2018, 11:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]I think its pretty unreliable and unpredictable to conclude anyone (including self) is a wanderer:

FDR would never think himself as a wanderer. If Ra didn't tell, you would not suspect it either.

Similarly, you wouldnt think that St Francis of Asisis was not a wanderer. But he wasnt.

Tesla wasnt named as a wanderer, interestingly. He was labeled as an angelically positive entity.

And I am going to say the opposite.
Not all people are seeking an ego pat when they identify as a wanderer.

The material has a secondary use other than simply spreading the understanding of oneness it was meant to help those of us struggling with why we are so different to understand and feel less like our differences are a failure and understand they are useful to the collective.
(03-06-2018, 12:15 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]And I am going to say the opposite.
Not all people are seeking an ego pat when they identify as a wanderer.

The opposite is also true.

If you are aware you could be such a thing and that you are told you contain this awareness and ability to touch it, what prevents you to other than the ego's unwillingness to open itself and transform in face of this awareness?

Once made aware it's there, it then becomes a direction for focus and the material is very explicit on that the forgetting process is permeable and that focused will has the ability to pierce through it.

(03-06-2018, 12:15 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]The material has a secondary use other than simply spreading the understanding of oneness it was meant to help those of us struggling with why we are so different to understand and feel less like our differences are a failure and understand they are useful to the collective.

The Law of One is about unity, that there is no right and wrong, that there is no polarity, that everything will reconcile in its time, that each has made the choice of this and that each thing is you and rightful to be. That it is all love/light light/love, unity.

This is not a focus of the lessons of this density, it is a focus upon unity which is of 6D to begin with, and so I think, has more potential to help those who know of it remember past lessons and gain the ability to more freely radiate their deeper self in this space.
I no longer think the term reincarnation, because it implies sequential existences. Instead I think of how we live multiple lives, not just over time but also over space. I got from studying the LOO that space and time are both illusory, part of the invented structure for us to think that we are not One, but many.

We live multiple lives in time and in space. I not only have a lot of past selves, I have future selves and present selves. My present selves are, of course, everybody all around here and now. After that sank in, I made a big leap in being able to respect and enjoy everybody. It also made me a lot more enjoyable and respectable. Wink
(03-06-2018, 04:31 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I no longer think the term reincarnation, because it implies sequential existences. Instead I think of how we live multiple lives, not just over time but also over space. I got from studying the LOO that space and time are both illusory, part of the invented structure for us to think that we are not One, but many.

We live multiple lives in time and in space. I not only have a lot of past selves, I have future selves and present selves. My present selves are, of course, everybody all around here and now. After that sank in, I made a big leap in being able to respect and enjoy everybody. It also made me a lot more enjoyable and respectable. Wink

The funny thing I think is that both your present selves are really your past/future selves, they are relative to you in time in meeting the same thought of space (which is really just its own moment too). Just like your past/future selves are really like your present selves also because they never exist without one another in the simultaneous nature of time.

There's really a single center, so every abstraction simply moves itself in the idea of being that one sole center relative to the thought of this same center in a focus elsewhere and elsewhen. There can only be focus if it is relative to focus, time and space are the intelligent mean of making use of this, and through generating a stream infinite the center becomes able to infinitely intersect with itself and be made complex in doing so. The unity of it is just that the circle of infinity needs to be whole from each of its point to not be paradoxical. Each thing, at least in my understanding, truly has an equal worth. Wanderer or not, indifferent or not, positively polarized or not, negatively polarized or not, your value is neither made lower or higher within the truth of yourself that is Source. But this is the Law of One, and something hard to learn in this density, the equality of every thing, being, emotion, event, situation and the unity of them in their perfect co-dependence.
Everybody reading this can be joyful to know that, whether 3D, dual 3D-4D or Wanderer, are living in the 3D. That means we are experiencing space-time lives and will make/re-make the Choice.

Wanderers and Duals will have strong urges to perform their special role and will do that even if they don't consciously know what it is. That's the good news about living 3D: any mistake is just a "goof" that adds experience. Smile  No worry!
(03-07-2018, 03:24 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Everybody reading this can be joyful to know that, whether 3D, dual 3D-4D or Wanderer, are living in the 3D. That means we are experiencing space-time lives and will make/re-make the Choice.

Wanderers and Duals will have strong urges to perform their special role and will do that even if they don't consciously know what it is. That's the good news about living 3D: any mistake is just a "goof" that adds experience. Smile  No worry!

"That's the good news about living 3D: any mistake is just a "goof" that adds experience"
Reminds me of quote(not sure who) but goes along something like this  "treat life as a joke but take death seriously".
I found this website, an "Are You a Wanderer?" quiz made by Scott Mandelker http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html
I answered yes to all but three questions. Also reading the Law of One, watching videos about and other works helped me realize that I was a wanderer.

Aaaand some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsfevxX5E "10 Signs You Are A Wanderer" <---my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KXAwZcl1p0 "8 Signs You Are A Wanderer"

And about what you said about wanderers not wanting to have kids...not all people are the same, not all wanderers are the same. Don't forget as an ET soul you probably came from somewhere else in the universe, where perhaps in previous incarnations you did have offspring or your soul was a very family oriented one. A quote from Ra that I THINK relates:

32:9 "Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density." - Ra
(03-26-2018, 10:35 AM)blackwanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I found this website, an "Are You a Wanderer?" quiz made by Scott Mandelker http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html
I answered yes to all but three questions. Also reading the Law of One, watching videos about and other works helped me realize that I was a wanderer.

Aaaand some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsfevxX5E "10 Signs You Are A Wanderer" <---my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KXAwZcl1p0 "8 Signs You Are A Wanderer"

And about what you said about wanderers not wanting to have kids...not all people are the same, not all wanderers are the same. Don't forget as an ET soul you probably came from somewhere else in the universe, where perhaps in previous incarnations you did have offspring or your soul was a very family oriented one. A quote from Ra that I THINK relates:

32:9 "Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density." - Ra

Very cool! I just took this test and scored a 70, so its in the range of "You may be a star person, but you need more reflection to figure it out"

I've actually been having brief communication with Dr Mandelker over email. He has a youtube "class", where he goes through each question line by line and talks about it. He must have put 150+ hours into it, so i emailed him to thank him for his service.
How do I know I am a wanderer?

First I wish to acknowledge the importance of humility and equality. Being from a more advanced density does not make one better or superior. Each mind/body/spirit complex is a unique portion of the creator. Outside of space time, seeing the complete circle of beingness, there can be no better than or less than.

Firstly, we experience a sense of alienation that is severe. This starts in earliest childhood.
We do not understand the planetary ways, or control systems, and injustices. War is insanity.
We have a great deal of empathy and compassion, knowing deep in roots of mind the unity of all.
Some of us reject the religions we are raised in because we naturally see the distortions, others ignore those distortions and focus on those elements consonant with the LOO
I was the former.
We strongly resonate with the Ra Material when we find it.
Past life regression took me to a completely extraterrestrial life experience, much to my surprise at the time. This jump-started the remembrance or piercing. This was before I found the Ra Material.

Some of us, myself included, have many experiences with psi and/or what is called paranormal. I will post some of my experiences in the appropriate thread on this forum.

I knew some of the things intuitively through mystic experience, consistent with the Ra Material, before the material was channeled.

For most of my life, and I am now 61, I only knew that I was different and had keen sense of not belonging here, but I did not penetrate the veil significantly until after age 50.

Now, I know what my home density is. Not going to reveal because it’s not important.

Know yourself, accept yourself, become the creator. Adonai
(06-10-2020, 09:22 PM)Wanderer Seven Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know I am a wanderer?

First ...

Welcome Wanderer Seven. I look forward to hearing more from you. Smile
Welcome here Wanderer Seven,

Happy journey, this is a lovely place to stop Wink
Welcome looking forward to hearing more.
Pages: 1 2