Bring4th

Full Version: Ocean is another density ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If we were to talke all of Twitter and zap it via Bluetooth or some such thing into the telepathy-receiver of dolphins, I wonder if all of the hatred and IM BETTER THAN YOU attitudes and tweets would simply be incompatible with the dolphin as it naturally is? Without human interaction whatsoever, I wonder what dolphins are like? It’s truly impossible for Us to know isn’t it? Dolphins are so aware that there’d be no way to capture or observe their behavior without the, knowing that we are doing so. Suddenly I want to watch flipper from the 60s haha
(01-13-2018, 01:07 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]If we were to talke all of Twitter and zap it via Bluetooth or some such thing into the telepathy-receiver of dolphins, I wonder if all of the hatred and IM BETTER THAN YOU attitudes and tweets would simply be incompatible with the dolphin as it naturally is? Without human interaction whatsoever, I wonder what dolphins are like? It’s truly impossible for Us to know isn’t it? Dolphins are so aware that there’d be no way to capture or observe their behavior without the, knowing that we are doing so. Suddenly I want to watch flipper from the 60s haha

Didn’t finish this thought.

No, we have to transfer it all, the good and the bad. We have to get the entirety of our experience thus far into our new vehicles.
I don’t think I am giving enough credit to the dolphins here. If my theory is to be followed , if they are the dual activated entities.... they are BOTH 3D and 4D activated. I keep thinking of them as this empty blank slate shell which must be revised ....

If they are fully activated as both forms of consciousness then already they are 4D, with powers and abilities and technology like we can’t even imagine. And in order for an entity to be doing this mission, they’ve gotta be wanderers from even higher than 4d, right? So here on earth already are these angelic helpers that we are recognizing as a density below us when in fact they are already an entire density or more above us.... holy moly I need to meet a dolphin in person.
And if they are in theory MUCH later 4D entities coming back on a mission.... I wonder if the bipedal form we are assuming is to eventually evolve into the dolphin form we see now?
So maybe the social complex is what we become after we are molded by those in control? For example, we are introduced to press, radio, then television, then the super awful trash, then what? We press our memory of it into a social memory complex (the internet). Instead of the junk being beamed into us, we are beaming the junk back. What we have become we ar now, by our own free will, zapping into the cloud here.
And while I’m here, and surely this has been crazily theorized before (in fact I can’t remember if I said it or read it before here on bring4th) but following the post above about those in control molding us for whatever reason....but I mean what if the Orion group has Ra describes was quite literally Orion , ie orion movies? Movies are so much more mind controlling that most people give them credit for, IMO
There is interesting theories about the history of Universal , also. Someone once told me that the spinning globe design used by universal was designed before the founding of nasa , which was an interesting thought to ponder
(01-13-2018, 01:50 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]There is interesting theories about the history of Universal , also. Someone once told me that the spinning globe design used by universal was designed before the founding of nasa , which was an interesting thought to ponder

Not that spinning globes weren’t already used to represent the earth, but I think what the person was getting at was , they took the image and blasted it into our psyche before every mind experience (aka movie) they gave us. As if to prepare our mind that what we are about to see is occurring on this spinning globe, BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE THAT WAY, RIGHT? long before we supposedly knew for absolute certain by sending things into “outer space” to photograph our world.
BTW does any one else here remember the rumor of a penis on the cover of little mermaid on VHS?Where in gods name did that rumor start?
Pages: 1 2 3