Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone else feel a special connection with the book?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm talking about the physical book. I've read it three times and I always keep book one by my bed, it's stained, used up, when I hold it it feels special, like my energy is embedded in it and its energy in me, kinda hard to explain.
I feel that way about many of my books. I have a large library. And some of the books are vintage, including my original Ra Material, book one, which I inherited from a dear neighbor when she died (who ran a spiritual church for decades).

Books carry energy, like all things. I don't draw a line between living and non-living. It's more like I see all things as having some degree of life force and consciousness, or the ability to hold consciousness. I have books from the 1800's that have beautiful, intensely loving inscriptions written in the leaf, and the love you can feel from them is real.

You also put energy into a book. I have read some of my books many times. They are like old friends—worlds I go into when I feel compelled. For example, I have many Victorian novels by an author who wrote during that period, and those novels taught me about human kindness. So the energy of gratitude is high in these books and toward that author who gifted the world with her wonderful writing. (Rosa N. Carey in case anyone wants to know).

So, though it sounds counterintuitive to our 3D minds, the experience of reading a book to me is interactive on many levels, and this must also extend to the collective consciousness which may be linked to certain writings. When reading the Ra Material, one, on some level, is connecting energetically to the authors, Ra, and others who resonate with it; also adding one's own consciousness to the whole of what that energetic awareness is. 
For a couple of years I would give a copy of the Ra material book 1 as a secret Santa gift at work (we would each pick one random person to give a gift to)

But myself I do not own a physical copy of it because I am hoping for an experience like Diana’s and that it will just come to me when it’s right. I feel energy on old books and antiques and stuff.... walking into a used bookstore always hits me directly in the indigo chakra BAM it’s unsettling if not expecting it! Alas in all of the used bookstores I love to visit, I’ve not yet seen any Ra Sad
(01-08-2018, 04:10 AM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about the physical book. I've read it three times and I always keep book one by my bed, it's stained, used up, when I hold it it feels special, like my energy is embedded in it and its energy in me, kinda hard to explain.
I know exactly what your saying, it feels like it gives off an extremely high positive vibration. For me it seems to really knock out any lower vibration or negativity I have floating around my energy field. I like to read from the Ra books everyday for a short period just like I would do meditation daily.
I know that feeling but with Living the Law of One 101: The Choice.

I called it my Bible.  Let a friend going through a hard time borrow it to read.  She disappeared and I doubt she took any real care of the book... Sucky feeling, keep those books close.
Years ago I had a "V8 moment" when a friend and I were discussing theology. He informed me that God had created "time" for us and I was shocked at the narrow scope of my understanding of God's work.

Since that time, I have come to understand that God's work is evident in everything (including books) and that everything contains part of Intelligent Infinity, including the planet on which we live. We are all one with every one/thing else, including books. I'm not surprised by the "presence" that I feel in things now. I visited the desert in Arizona years ago and the moment I stepped off of the bitumen roadway was like a shock to my system and the landscape began calling to me. I didn't understand it then, but I'm quite clear in the life force that was speaking to me at that time when I reflect on that experience.

However, I will disagree with Coordinate Apotheosis and remain willing to share my "stuff" with others as a means of sharing the power of love to those who need to hear the truth. I have given books to others that have left my life. I hope that they are still giving to others yet.

I greet you in love and light of the one infinite Creator. Be well and be blessed.