Bring4th

Full Version: I would be a good channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

I’m at a time in my life where I have the time and desire to do something like this, so if anyone here is good with channeling and is seriously considering a group or something please let me know.

I was very easily put into trance two years ago and out came words from an entity that I did not expect, nor did I think the regression person expected haha.

I know I would need practice and guidance or even a guru, so please if you or someone you know is also ready to give this a try let me know.

If this is better suited in a different forum I understand. Thanks!
Michael
Here are materials that have been used in channeling intensives to train.
Just be safe and meditate a lot lol
Thank u all for the resources and advice ... I was hoping for an experience like the one Jeremy linked, I had never seen that they did that . In 2008 I wouldn’t have had a clue about this sort of thing. I’m glad to have Carla’s words here to reference, but with her passing I wonder if ever an organized event like this will be done again ?
Just a note because I feel obligated to emphasize this:

* Confederation sources strongly advise against channeling by yourself.
* Service-to-others-oriented channeling requires a great deal of dedication in one's daily, waking life.
* It's a crowded universe and so easy to get tricked; please consider seeking out instruction by an in-person veteran of channeling.

I personally implore you not to attempt channeling on your own, and certainly not ever by yourself. In my personal opinion, if you want to channel, at least try to do these things first:

* expressly dedicate your life to growing spiritually and seeking
* get on a regular meditation routine
* read other channeled material
* study all the materials you can find on that page I posted; seriously, it seems laborious, but it's actually important information not simply to read but to ponder.

Be safe out there!
(01-09-2018, 10:01 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Just a note because I feel obligated to emphasize this:

* Confederation sources strongly advise against channeling by yourself.
* Service-to-others-oriented channeling requires a great deal of dedication in one's daily, waking life.
* It's a crowded universe and so easy to get tricked; please consider seeking out instruction by an in-person veteran of channeling.

I personally implore you not to attempt channeling on your own, and certainly not ever by yourself. In my personal opinion, if you want to channel, at least try to do these things first:

* expressly dedicate your life to growing spiritually and seeking
* get on a regular meditation routine
* read other channeled material
* study all the materials you can find on that page I posted; seriously, it seems laborious, but it's actually important information not simply to read but to ponder.

Be safe out there!

Thank you for this, the warning to not channel alone was the first thing I remember reading Carla say about channeling practice, so it’s something I’ve always wanted to abide by , not to mention I am a total scaredy cat at the thought of doing it alone.... which is why I am really hoping this post will inspire someone or a group of someone’s to practice together, or just to see who’s interested like me. Your recommendation of having the time and dedication jives perfectly with my current circumstances, and I’ve been hoping god would point a greater purpose out and this seems like a natural talent .... I can’t find anything more than speculation so far about the clickey noises people observed Carla make, and I can’t explain it, but I’ve got that clickiness in my throat , sometimes it is a conscious thing and sometimes it’s not ... I digress , thanks again for the transcript I am reading through it slowly
Thanks for taking my warning seriously and not personally. Smile

The other thing is that I'm not sure anybody at L/L instructs on trance channeling. I believe it's exclusively conscious channeling.