Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic surgery recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
My beloved has been suffering from a physical injury which occurred during his childhood... we are seeking for him a psychic surgeon as mentioned in the Law of One

I have a suspicion that these are the same kind of techniques as used by “hands of light” , but they do share differences if you read closer into each practice

Has anyone here had this or witnessed a procedure like this and can you point me in the right direction of whom to contact to schedule a consultation ?

Thank you
Michael
Have you considered learn/teaching to? You could offer a proximate treatment, just as a co-learning of being imprinted by the essence of healing both.

Then you pretty much get 2 healers for the price of one that acts as strong-passive beacons

Meditation to learn/teach healing :

Quote:One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.
Yes I have considered it quite a bit , several people have told me I could be a healer and I feel I could and would do a good job at that type of healing but I wonder if we are too close in this reality for him to allow me inside of something deeper, if that makes any sense at all.... I haven’t asked if that would be something he’d be interested in, but he is very interested in a seasoned experienced person, but how do you know who they are ? Thank you very much for the thoughts and inspiration, friend
(01-09-2018, 08:48 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]My beloved has been suffering from a physical injury which occurred during his childhood... we are seeking for him a psychic surgeon as mentioned in the Law of One

One thing to consider, which you may have already, is that the injury was connected to feelings surrounding it. The feelings don't even have to be directly related. If, say, a person was in a car accident, and upon impact was thinking about how much they dislike a coworker, then that dislike of the coworker is enmeshed with the trauma of the accident. So in order to heal the injury, one must also access and release the thoughts one was having when the injury occurred. This would be more difficult with childhood injuries. But inner child work may help.
(01-10-2018, 11:17 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 08:48 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]My beloved has been suffering from a physical injury which occurred during his childhood... we are seeking for him a psychic surgeon as mentioned in the Law of One

One thing to consider, which you may have already, is that the injury was connected to feelings surrounding it. The feelings don't even have to be directly related. If, say, a person was in a car accident, and upon impact was thinking about how much they dislike a coworker, then that dislike of the coworker is enmeshed with the trauma of the accident. So in order to heal the injury, one must also access and release the thoughts one was having when the injury occurred. This would be more difficult with childhood injuries. But inner child work may help.

Thank you thank you thank you for this

I have had that suspicion for years thinking of this healing work, which is why finally after years of our relationship I was able to get him to tell me the exact circumstances of the injury. To get into his emotional state in that time/space will be so challenging ....
Wishing you the best with that Ra1111.  Smile
Diana , apologies for not knowing this for certain or not, but have you performed healings on people ? If so or if not, could I pm you with a few more specifics on this injury , or do you know of anyone I could message , therefore I can get a little bit more specific advice ?
(01-11-2018, 01:19 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Diana , apologies for not knowing this for certain or not, but have you performed healings on people ? If so or if not, could I pm you with a few more specifics on this injury , or do you know of anyone I could message , therefore I can get a little bit more specific advice ?

No apologies needed. I haven't, not really. I don't directly try to heal anyone, unless it's right there in front of me and the person, animal, plant, thing is damaged. I feel that in healing myself I create and send out the general tendency to heal, and that would be of help to others. And sending healing, love, light intention out to the planet in general is something I sometimes do.

What I do as another service is just offer some direction derived from my accumulated knowledge and awareness, usually only when asked, and only when it doesn't infringe on free will or someone's belief system (for example, I would never tell someone who has cancer that the chemotherapy they believe might help them is other than what they believe, no matter what I think, unless they ask my opinion, and then I tread very carefully and in a positive, inclusive manner rather than shooting down what they have put their faith in). I happen to know a lot about inner child work. It is a phenomenon that no adult can deal with directly, because the child has cordoned off this part and only the child can honestly express the raw feelings he or she had as a child (not as an adult remembering it, if they even can) and be healed from that standpoint. This is why so many adults say, I'm okay with what happened to me as a child, it made me who I am today, I forgive my parents/perpetrators, and the like—and this may be true, from the adult perspective. But the child is still fragmented and walled off to consciousness by protective barriers, which were put in place at the time of the trauma so the child would survive (mentally, physically, emotionally).

John Bradshaw has pioneered this work, and written many books on the subject. You are concerned with a known trauma/injury, but sometimes we don't know what triggers us. A place to start is to look at your life and your behaviors, and identify any behaviors that are not age-appropriate. When I did this I immediately saw that I pout, which so surprised me as I had not paid any attention to this obvious anomaly. Then, you identify at what age that behavior is appropriate (in my case I guessed 4 years old or thereabout), and you have a clue to where the triggering traumas is sourced.

One exercise that is very efficacious with this information (or in your case, have your partner do this regarding the relevant incident) is write down a question with your dominant hand as the adult (such as, Why do you have pain in this area, [4-year-old Diana]?). Then, answer the question as your 4-year-old self (or whatever age is appropriate for the exercise) writing with your non-dominant hand.

The bottom line, I think, is that the healing must come from the self, though we can support and help facilitate the process for others. I know a lot of disciplines suggest confronting the perpetrators (if we are looking at abuse for example), but ultimately I don't think this works because you cannot find a source of blame. If the perpetrator was a parent, for example, did they not have their own traumas which triggered their behaviors such as parents who abused them? and so on back through generations. Not only that, people in our lives who may cause pain can be said to be helping us on our evolutionary journeys, so blame and revenge and validation become meaningless in this context.

When accessing the wounded inner child, the adult you are now can provide whatever the child needed—comfort, nurturing, unconditional acceptance. Personally I am still working through this as I don't think there is just one trauma to address. And it's crazy what some people have buried, that no adult would see as particularly important. I have a friend, who during a Landmark session, unearthed a life-long trigger which utterly surprised her because she didn't even remember it—that her mother took away a favorite stuffed animal, a horse, as punishment for something. She absolutely sobbed (or it may be more accurate to say her child self finally sobbed instead of stuffing the emotions down that would have created too much pain at the time) when the memory surfaced. 

This all sounds very deep and psychological, but even simple physical traumas are enmeshed with feelings and thoughts. Even beyond 3D existence, as Ra said, it behooves wanderers not to "get caught up in the maelstrom," so healing whatever 3D traumas we may have accumulated is efficacious even to whatever mission someone may have here. And in doing so, this energy of healing forges a pathway or reinforces one already there, like a synapse in the giant brain of existence, making it easier for others to access.
(01-11-2018, 03:03 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2018, 01:19 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Diana , apologies for not knowing this for certain or not, but have you performed healings on people ? If so or if not, could I pm you with a few more specifics on this injury , or do you know of anyone I could message , therefore I can get a little bit more specific advice ?

No apologies needed. I haven't, not really. I don't directly try to heal anyone, unless it's right there in front of me and the person, animal, plant, thing is damaged. I feel that in healing myself I create and send out the general tendency to heal, and that would be of help to others. And sending healing, love, light intention out to the planet in general is something I sometimes do.

What I do as another service is just offer some direction derived from my accumulated knowledge and awareness, usually only when asked, and only when it doesn't infringe on free will or someone's belief system (for example, I would never tell someone who has cancer that the chemotherapy they believe might help them is other than what they believe, no matter what I think, unless they ask my opinion, and then I tread very carefully and in a positive, inclusive manner rather than shooting down what they have put their faith in). I happen to know a lot about inner child work. It is a phenomenon that no adult can deal with directly, because the child has cordoned off this part and only the child can honestly express the raw feelings he or she had as a child (not as an adult remembering it, if they even can) and be healed from that standpoint. This is why so many adults say, I'm okay with what happened to me as a child, it made me who I am today, I forgive my parents/perpetrators, and the like—and this may be true, from the adult perspective. But the child is still fragmented and walled off to consciousness by protective barriers, which were put in place at the time of the trauma so the child would survive (mentally, physically, emotionally).

John Bradshaw has pioneered this work, and written many books on the subject. You are concerned with a known trauma/injury, but sometimes we don't know what triggers us. A place to start is to look at your life and your behaviors, and identify any behaviors that are not age-appropriate. When I did this I immediately saw that I pout, which so surprised me as I had not paid any attention to this obvious anomaly. Then, you identify at what age that behavior is appropriate (in my case I guessed 4 years old or thereabout), and you have a clue to where the triggering traumas is sourced.

One exercise that is very efficacious with this information (or in your case, have your partner do this regarding the relevant incident) is write down a question with your dominant hand as the adult (such as, Why do you have pain in this area, [4-year-old Diana]?). Then, answer the question as your 4-year-old self (or whatever age is appropriate for the exercise) writing with your non-dominant hand.

The bottom line, I think, is that the healing must come from the self, though we can support and help facilitate the process for others. I know a lot of disciplines suggest confronting the perpetrators (if we are looking at abuse for example), but ultimately I don't think this works because you cannot find a source of blame. If the perpetrator was a parent, for example, did they not have their own traumas which triggered their behaviors such as parents who abused them? and so on back through generations. Not only that, people in our lives who may cause pain can be said to be helping us on our evolutionary journeys, so blame and revenge and validation become meaningless in this context.

When accessing the wounded inner child, the adult you are now can provide whatever the child needed—comfort, nurturing, unconditional acceptance. Personally I am still working through this as I don't think there is just one trauma to address. And it's crazy what some people have buried, that no adult would see as particularly important. I have a friend, who during a Landmark session, unearthed a life-long trigger which utterly surprised her because she didn't even remember it—that her mother took away a favorite stuffed animal, a horse, as punishment for something. She absolutely sobbed (or it may be more accurate to say her child self finally sobbed instead of stuffing the emotions down that would have created too much pain at the time) when the memory surfaced. 

This all sounds very deep and psychological, but even simple physical traumas are enmeshed with feelings and thoughts. Even beyond 3D existence, as Ra said, it behooves wanderers not to "get caught up in the maelstrom," so healing whatever 3D traumas we may have accumulated is efficacious even to whatever mission someone may have here. And in doing so, this energy of healing forges a pathway or reinforces one already there, like a synapse in the giant brain of existence, making it easier for others to access.

This is a wealth of information for me, thank you Diana.

What I have been thinking is going to be most difficult about assisting him into the correct frame of mind for him to heal (or to help him heal, I don't know how this is going to work) is that he believes the event was purely accidental. He doesn't seem to place blame on the person responsible, though there is certainly a person responsible. As a beginner in evaluating this type of trauma, of course I did as you said and tried to concentrate on the perpetrator....but there's nothing here on the surface which seems to blame anyone...

Both of us have come to the conclusion that the injury seems to have affected his physical growth/development as parts of his body seem "locked" in childhood whereas others are not. What I don't think he will want to explore is the fact that there are also parts of his mind locked that way....I mean there has to be, right? I don't want to judge him in any way but lately I have been studying what those parts of mind locked inside of childhood might be. The physical injury was to the absolute bottom of the spine, there is a very obvious physical deformity.... it seems to me this would correlate precisely with the root chakra, but exactly what "damage" done spiritually or mentally is hard to determine, even though the physical is quite obvious....Thank you for the exercise suggestion of writing with both hands a question and answer. That seems like it may be an ice breaker for him, seems innocent enough. He is so very protective of his deepest feelings.
In response to my post above , another question.... am I thinking too deeply about these things as “healer” ... if we are going to share some experience which involves healing his body, he should be the ones doing these thoughts, not me, right? Should I go into it with as blank a slate as possible on how he feels about the injury? Should I just think of questions he should ask himself in preparation of the work? This is what I meant at first by suggesting we might be “too close” to go deeper.
Just now he tells me he has been praying for healing for weeks (though for another malady) and here I am begging the most spiritual people I know for advice. I can take that as his desire for healing...I’m pretty sure that’s a requirement. I just don’t know what path to take here. Should I suggest he let me hypnotize him? Should I study how to see if this injury has damaged his “aura” ?
Should I go into trance with a rusty knife in my hand?
Real life is reflecting his struggles , we are having difficulties with our home’s water supply and no one will call back , and we have called many places and left many messages. Are we all alone and it’s time to do it ourselves? Even my acupuncturist won’t return my messages , sweetie even said he would see him now...
(01-11-2018, 03:48 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]In response to my post above , another question.... am I thinking too deeply about these things as “healer” ... if we are going to share some experience which involves healing his body, he should be the ones doing these thoughts, not me, right? Should I go into it with as blank a slate as possible on how he feels about the injury? Should I just think of questions he should ask himself in preparation of the work? This is what I meant at first by suggesting we might be “too close” to go deeper.

I think you should do what you resonate with. If you (or your partner) are drawn to inner child work at this time, there is a lot of material by John Bradshaw. The exercise of asking the question is best created by the person trying to heal, but I imagine anyone could construct appropriate questions (but from an outside source they may be unconsciously leading, given that the outside source may have opinions or intuitions).

It is difficult with people we are close to. What I mean by that is, there is a fine line between enabling or controlling and helping. Only you can figure that out. Smile
I'm studying with a teacher that does healing. Check out Scott Walter @ www.greatriverinstitute.com. Of course, there's always John of God too.
Quote:66.12 Questioner: Could you tell me the other ways that the entity could seek healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the greatest healer is within the self and may be tapped with continued meditation as we have suggested.

Quote:54.21 Questioner: A positively oriented entity may select a certain narrow path of thinking and activities during an incarnation and program conditions that would create physical pain if this path were not followed. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.