Bring4th

Full Version: Some personal moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I found this site when searching L/L Research but when i was reading some material on the L/L Research site i had a overwhelming sense of emotion. First off it was giggles i could not control like some think had ringed true with me. But then they got much more intense to the point where i could no longer read had to lay down then i burst into tears.
I could not stop like a river flowing i started to find it hard to breath that is when i asked for help then all of a sudden i felt at ease but like some think was telling me don't move a muscle don't roll over in bed do not move a single muscle. So i did just that laid there for the next few minutes and felt a overwhelming sense of peace and comfort like some one was sitting there beside stroking my right arm saying very think will be ok.

Love
Craig
Hi Craig! Welcome to our community! And thanks for sharing your experience! How beautiful that you felt such comfort and peace!

That sounds similar to some experiences I've had before...sometimes triggered by a profound event. I concluded that the experiences were an integration of new energies, perhaps releasing old energies, and clearing any old blockages. This can be very intense but is definitely highly significant!
(08-26-2010, 06:45 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Craig! Welcome to our community! And thanks for sharing your experience! How beautiful that you felt such comfort and peace!

That sounds similar to some experiences I've had before...sometimes triggered by a profound event. I concluded that the experiences were an integration of new energies, perhaps releasing old energies, and clearing any old blockages. This can be very intense but is definitely highly significant!

I thank you for all your kind words Monica.

I look back and find the moment beautiful embrace it with all my heart and move forward i still have some walking to do along my yellow brick road.

Take care my sister
May you always walk in the light/love

love
Craig
Hey Craig Smile

That's lovely! In your welcoming post I saw you said you daydreamed threw class, hence your bad spelling.

I'm a daydreamer ADHD type person too, also prone to giggling and crying often at very inappropriate times.

Your wonderful experience of someone touching you resonates with me.
I remember the night my Mum finally died after a long illness, laying in a bed and feeling like someone was holding me.... not my mother though.
I get it a lot tbh I never feel alone... Often the sensation of being held, touched or enveloped. It's there in my sleep too with the same comfort and often playful mocking but awake I feel it physically too.

I've always kind of dismissed it as my overactive imagination.
Hi Craig,

though I cannot say I cried when I found this site, I can say there have been things on it which made me want to cry. Welcome to (y)our home away from home, brother.

(08-27-2010, 01:58 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]That's lovely! In your welcoming post I saw you said you daydreamed threw class, hence your bad spelling.

Speaking of bad spelling, did you mean "through" class? :p
(08-27-2010, 03:33 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of bad spelling, did you mean "through" class? :p

Hehe Blush Yep that's the one, thank you.

I remember at Uni getting annoyed with spell checks as if your dyslexic all the options look the same anyway. BigSmile